The Past|JeffBarcode

De Bank_Teresa

Something happened to Jeff in the past that forbids him to love again, but a young man comes along years late... Mai multe

Prologue
Your Gaze Through The Window
The Lighter Of The Past
Between The Delirium
Measure Your Words
I Made My Decision
I Will Accept You
Amidst Kisses And Moans I...
The Boy From The Past
Hard Choice Part 1 🔞
Hard Choice Part 2🔞
Souvenirs
I Swear If You....
The Tenth Message
Sunny Day... I Love You

No, Don't Look

1.2K 58 27
De Bank_Teresa

Preview of the previous chapter

Vincent: Do what you all must do.

Continuation

The men go to Jeff and start beating him nonstop in the face and abdomen, one of the men brings a bucket of fresh water and throws it in Jeff's body, the men continue to beat Jeff while Barcode is still half unconscious, Barcode turns his face in the direction of the noise he is hearing, blindly sees this person they are hitting, Barcode turns his body with difficulty, drags one hand forward, he knows this person is Jeff.

Barcode: no! Let him go... P'Jeff, let him go.. ( Barcode is grabbed by the hand and pulled back to the position he is in, Barcode sees the image of the person he knows grabbing both sides of the wrists and who climbs over the top his )...P'Vincent!... No! What are you doing?!...

Vincent eyeing Barcode's face with malice.

Vincent: What am I doing? I'm going to make the man you love suffer, and you're going to be the reason for his suffering...( Vincent looks sideways ) ... Stop, you all get out of here now.

Vincent sends the men out of the bedroom, Jeff with body aches, blood coming out of his mouth, his hair and body wet, parts of his face inflamed but it didn't disfigure his face so much.

Barcode begins to see well little by little, looking at Vincent who ordered the men to leave and seeing Vincent look to the side with a smile to see Jeff in pain.

Vincent: I'm enjoying seeing you in this state... You deserve this and much more.

Barcode looks in the direction where Vincent looks, his eyes widen when he sees Jeff all bloodied and tied by his hands behind the chair, Barcode worried about Jeff, he tries to turn around to go to Jeff.

Barcode: P'! P'jeff....P'jeff what... Ahhh...!

But Vincent grips his wrists tightly and forces him to stay in the position he is in, still weak in body and unable to fight Vincent.

Jeff looks up upon hearing Barcode's voice, sees Vincent on top of Barcode and Barcode's terrified gaze looking at Vincent.

Jeff: Barcode... Barcode my love... Let go of him... Vincent lets go of him... ( Jeff moves the chair and body so hard even though he feels pain all over his body, but he couldn't get out of the rope that bound him )... Vincent lets go of him, I swear that... What you want is me... It's me you want, it's me you want to kill, so kill me... But don't touch him...( Vincent teasing Jeff puts his hand under Barcode's shirt, Barcode squints in fear and disgust at the hands that touch him).... No!.... VINCENT SHIT...

Vincent looks sideways, amused by Jeff's desperation.

Vincent: Now you beg not to touch him, beg me to kill you instead of him, what about my brother? Did you beg him to live? You... ( Vincent looks at Barcode that is scared of him )... For him you do everything, but my brother you ignored him... You killed Gameplay...

Barcode's eyes widen when hearing the name of Gameplay.

Barcode: You! Gameplay is your brother?!..

Vincent: of course yes... Your dear love of your life was my younger brother's boyfriend... He killed him... You don't know anything about the man you love how pathetic..

Jeff yells at Vincent.

Jeff: Stop, stop, don't say anything.... Let him go.. he has nothing to do with Gameplay with me or you, let him go...

Vincent looks at Jeff furious and full of hate.

Vincent: Are you sure he has nothing to do with us?!... You forgot about my brother because of him... ( Vincent looks again at Barcode ).... I was enjoying seeing you desperate, sad, suffering like a bastard for having killed my brother, for being to blame for my brother's accident .... ( Vincent noting that Barcode does not know this truth ) .... Seeing from your eyes you still don't know who caused my brother's accident ... They just told you that my brother had an accident but you doesn't know who caused this accident! ... Who caused it is your beloved Jeff satur.

Jeff: Stop, stop --- stop... VINCENT...

Barcode looks sideways at Jeff, Jeff sees this look in Barcode's eyes and is left speechless Barcode is looking at him in disbelief at what he heard, Barcode sheds a tear.

Vincent: The moment my brother was in the car he had called me but then he called this idiot you look at... The two fought because your love didn't want to go to meet our parents and because he was busy doing work in his goddamned studio... Work was more important than my brother...If he hadn't been so busy, if he'd gone with my brother on this date with my parents, if he'd listened to my brother just a little bit none of this would have happened, he wouldn't be dead, right now.

Barcode: ahhhhhhh!

Jeff: BARCODE!...

Vincent squeezes Barcode's wrist as he says these words, Barcode looks at Vincent feeling pain in his wrists.

Vincent: Then when my brother died, I wanted to kill him... But he was already suffering from the guilt of killing my brother.... I was enjoying seeing him all destroyed and blaming himself to the bone... Raving and hallucinating for the person he destroyed the most... I watched him from afar, I sent my men to watch over him... For nine years I was happy to watch this bastard dying inside, locking himself in a dark hole for the rest of his damn life... But...

Vincent tightens the grip on Barcode's wrist

Barcode: Ouch....ahahahahha... p'Jeff..

Jeff: Barcode....( Jeff feeling unable to protect Barcode, looks at the rope behind him, moving his body non stop ) Damn.... This is too tight.

Barcode screams again in pain, Vincent is squeezing him nearly breaking the bones in his wrist, hating Jeff with all his might.

Vincent: But an 18-year-old appeared to destroy my happiness... Well now you're almost 20 right?... I had to do something to prevent him from going back to being the Jeff of the past... the happy Jeff Satur... I approached you both without him knowing I'm Gameplay's big brother... I tried to win your heart but it didn't work, you were too in love with that shit ... I tried to push you away from him the day you came to me crying for him, but it didn't work again... until you yourself walked away from him by yourself... I was happy again that he was suffering again....( Vincent rolls his eyes in annoyance at repeating the same thing)....but again later for a year I hear in the mouth of that idiot who doesn't stop talking, Khun Talay that you came back again.... well I had to shut him up afterwards .... why did you come back?! Everything was going well until you came into this shit's life.... Because of you, the light came back in his eyes... ( Vincent giving a look of pure hate and wanting to destroy everything that is important to Jeff)... Now, because of you, this same light will disappear from him again... I am in control, your lives I will destroy, i will destroy him just like he ended my little brother.

Barcode scared and terrified by hearing and seeing Vincent's eyes, but then stopped being afraid of him, feeling contempt for the man who is grabbing him, with an indifferent and impartial look.

Barcode: you don't know shit... You pretend you're a big man and think you're in control, but you don't know shit about P'jeff... You don't know how much he suffered for your brother ... P'jeff didn't kill your brother, it's not P'jeff's fault, it's your brother's fault .... What happened was just a fucking accident that happens to anyone driving with the fucking phone in the ears not paying attention to the road... Ahhh...

Jeff: BARCODE...

Vincent, furious, punches Barcode while speaking at the same time.

Vincent: What did you say you bastard?! Is my brother guilty?! Do you know what you're saying?!

When Barcode got punched, his face went to the side, Barcode looks at Vincent again, blood dripping from the side of his mouth, Barcode despising Vincent and saying what neither Jeff nor Vincent want to hear at the moment, being apathetic with words.

Barcode: That's right you heard... Your brother's carelessness is what led to his death .... You adults, I don't know if you two think with half your brain or if you two are just stupid by nature ... P'jeff suffered for nine years blaming himself for this accident that Gameplay itself was the cause of calling him while he was driving... And you blaming him for something he didn't do and that was just one more victim of the fucking accident caused by your brother... You two are adults and don't know how to think?!... Now you want to make P'jeff suffer by causing him pain through me?... Only a child like you is capable of doing this... Even if you get what you want, do you think your brother will come back to life?! Will anything change in your life after this damn revenge? What happened in the past has already happened and nothing can make it come back.

Jeff was silent, as much as it hurt, these words are the absolute truth, Vincent was not convinced in anything that Barcode said, smiling showing how much he had fun and is having fun because of the nonsense that Barcode said.

Vincent: Hahahahah.... You really are different... Do you think I want my brother back? ... ( Vincent stops laughing quickly changing to a smile and a mean look) .... But let me tell you something... I don't want him back I just want to make your love suffer because besides him killing my brother he stopped loving him in the past.... ( Barcode surprised by what he just heard, Vincent bursts out laughing when he sees it ).... Hahahaha! are you going to tell me you didn't know that?.... ( Vincent is surprised but enjoying knowing how much Barcode doesn't really know the man he loves, playing with words and teasing Barcode ).... Seriously! Did you really not know?! Unbelievable....I can't believe he didn't tell you that.

Jeff: Stop Vincent.

Vincent looks at Jeff and Barcode too, Vincent looks back at Barcode who is looking at Jeff with a surprised face and a little indignant to see that he was a stupid person since he met and asked Jeff to be with him and take care of him, somehow Barcode felt used by Jeff.

Vincent: Your love stopped loving my brother... My brother told me the day before the accident that he realized that this idiot didn't love him anymore...You never noticed that he was just using you to try to forget the guilt he carries for not telling my brother that he didn't love him anymore? He didn't want to forget the love he feels for Gameplay because from the beginning he never had one.... ( Barcode looks into Vincent's eyes again )...He is selfish, dishonest, uses anyone for his own benefit, he wanted to forget the sin he did and how stupid and heartless he was in the past... my brother died without knowing from his mouth that he no longer loved him... Do you think he blamed himself for the accident? But I'm sorry to say this but he blamed himself for not being honest with my little brother... And for having despised him for a long time and several times before the accident... He didn't feel anything when my brother died. .. And now he's going to regret everything my brother went through with him, for the tears, for the contempt he put on my brother and you're going to be the reason for his end.

Jeff can't say anything against Vincent because almost everything is true, Barcode tries to move his hands to free himself, he's still weak in his body, Vincent's weight and strength is making it difficult for him to let go, always looking at Vincent, with a look of contempt but fear inside him.

Barcode: Are you done with your speech yet?.... If so, let me go...

Barcode tries to hit Vincent's genitals with his knee but Vincent noticed so he dodged, Vincent releases one of his wrists and puts it on Barcode's neck, strangling his neck.

Barcode: ahhhh ahh... It hurts... P'jeff...

Jeff: No! Barcode ... Vincent stop...

Vincent squeezes Barcode's wrist and neck tighter, Jeff looks sideways at his hands, sees that his hands are slippery because of the water that was thrown over him, Jeff looks back at the two who are on the bed, and trying to free himself from the rope.

Vincent looks at Jeff smiling slyly at him, with hands that he grabbed on Barcode's neck he starts to slide slowly on Barcode's body, from the neck going down talking while looking into Jeff's furious eyes.

Vincent: You know what I wanted at first when I didn't know you and when you came along N'Barcode? was to kill you for showing up in this bastard's life, but...( Vincent looks at Barcode ) .... When I met you for the first time, you know what I thought when I looked at you?.... ( Vincent staring the look of desire in Barcode ) ... I thought "Ah! How I want to make you mine, make you scream my name moaning my name while I penetrate my penis deep inside you"....

Vincent grabs his pants belt, Barcode freaks out.

Barcode: Don't! No---no, let go of me...

Jeff's eyes widen in fury, moving his body hard and screaming with rage when he saw him grabbing Barcode's belt.

Jeff: VINCENT.... VINCENT STOPS... I SWEAR... I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU TOUCH HIM... DON'T DO THAT.

Vincent always looking into the eyes of Barcode who is terrified and scared.

Vincent: Are you going to kill me?!... Before you manage to do that....( Vincent with his tongue slides on Barcode's neck to Barcode's ear sensually, Barcode turns his face sideways in Jeff's direction, tightens his eyes and one of the hands that is being grabbed by the wrist and pressed against the bed, with the other Barcode puts it on his chest and tries to push Vincent even though he doesn't have any strength ) .... I prepared this whole scenario just to have you and make you mine, N'Barcode.... But...( Vincent looks at Jeff who looks at him with furious eyes ).... With you seeing everything... I want you to see me making your loved be mine by force and in front of you, hear his groans and his cries.... Feel the hate... After that your life will be more miserable than it already is.

Vincent takes the belt off Barcode's pants, Barcode tries to move his feet and hands to get loose but he can't get the weakness throughout his body doesn't allow him to get loose, Vincent lowers the zipper on his pants, with the same hand Vincent puts it underneath of Barcode's shirt, Barcode when he feels his hand is drastically afraid, he is not able to let go and his body is heavy, terrified Barcode starts to cry, moves his head to both sides several times screaming.

Barcode: No! No---No, let me go... I can't .... My body is heavy... What have you done to me?! Let me go...

Vincent: I put a heavy drug on you to immobilize you for a few minutes... You'll be back to normal soon but before that happens, you'll be raped by me right now and in front of him.

Jeff: Vincent let him go... Please let him go... Don't do that, I'll do whatever you want, but don't do this to him.. VINCENT SHIT.

Vincent grabs his pants from the side and lowers them a little showing Barcode's buttocks, ignoring Jeff, Barcode is desperate with fear, he's going to be raped in front of Jeff, he doesn't want that, he'd rather die than feel another man than don't be Jeff, Vincent kisses Barcode's lips hard releasing the other wrist leaving both Barcode's hands loose, grabs Barcode's jaw.

Jeff seeing this kiss the veins started to come out on his forehead again, tears of anger started to come out of his eyes, Barcode looks sideways at Jeff while Vincent kisses him, with tears on his face, crying and seeing that he will be raped and Jeff will see all.

In thoughts.

Barcode: P'.... P' jeff.... I don't want you to see this... don't look... don't see him get me dirty...please..

Jeff upon seeing Barcode's tears of despair, realizing that Barcode doesn't want him to see what is about to happen to him, Jeff bites his lips causing the part he bites to bleed, he couldn't stay still, Jeff did everything to let go of the rope, desperate he doesn't want that to happen to Barcode, not to him, because of him the worst is about to happen to Barcode.

Jeff: Vincent stop.... BARCODE.... please stop doing this...( Jeff screams loudly as if his soul has left his body)... HE'S NOT TO BLAME FOR ANYTHING, IT'S MY FAULT, KILL ME, KILL ME BUT DON'T DO THAT TO HIM... I BEG YOU... SHIT DAMN DAMN ROPE.

Barcode on seeing Jeff furious crying on see what is happening to him, seeing that Jeff is blaming himself for him being in this situation, not wanting to make Jeff stay like this, with his hands that were released, not wanting this man to rape him at all, with the only remaining strength he could muster, Barcode bites Vincent's lips, pushes him away looks sideways sees Vincent's gun over the bench next to the bed grabs the gun and hits it hard on Vincent's head.

Vincent fell on his side passed out for a few seconds, Barcode starts to crawl on the bed, falls out of bed and crawls on the floor to Jeff.

Jeff seeing what Barcode has just done, speaks loudly and in a hurry to escape this place with Barcode where the two are as quickly as possible.

Jeff: N'Barcode! Very good, Barcode .... Came to me slowly, you can do it...

Barcode looking at him crawling on the floor without stopping.

Barcode: P'! P'Jeff...

Barcode approaches Jeff, weakly tries to untie the ropes that are tied to his legs, after a minute Barcode manages to untie the rope

Jeff: well done, N'Barcode .... Nong pulls back a bit....

Surprised Barcode moved away a little, Jeff forcefully turns the chair to prevent Barcode from overexerting himself as he knew that Barcode's body is still not recovered.

Jeff: Now untie it in my hands, quick... He'll wake up soon.

Jeff sideways with the chair without looking at Barcode but at the wall in front of him, always checking if Vincent woke up from the fainting spell, Barcode starts to untie the rope, almost finished.

Strong pulling by the hair

Barcode: ahh ahhhh!... No ahhh..

Vincent: You son of a bitch, look what you did to me!

Jeff: Vincent! Stop, release him...

Vincent gets up pushes and drops Barcode on the bed, furious at what Barcode has done, Vincent climbs on top of Barcode and starts ripping Barcode's shirt, immediately tries to take Barcode's pants, Barcode screams for help.

Barcode: No, let me go, no... P'Jeff help me, no...ahhh! No, please no..

Jeff looks sideways at his hands, making it quick and straining to let go of the ropes, always looking at the two of them on the bed.

Rope comes loose.

Angry punch given too hard.

Jeff manages to let go of the ropes, he quickly gets up, goes to Vincent from behind, grabs Vincent on the shoulder, turns him around and punches him hard making Vincent fall to the ground on the side, Vincent gets up and tries to punch Jeff, Jeff dodges of his punch and counterattacks grabbing Vincent's forearm with one hand and with the other punches so hard in Vincent's face, Vincent falls on the bed and Jeff climbs over him and strikes him several times and without stopping, making Vincent go all bloody all over his face, Jeff when he saw Vincent not move anymore, he got up and went to Barcode.

Jeff: N'Barcode.... ( Jeff grabs the sides of Barcode's face )... Are you okay?! Did he hurt you?

Barcode crying scared and very afraid for what would almost happen to him, grabbing both wrists of the hands that are grabbing his face, trembling a lot through the body and hands.

Barcode: I, I am!... I'm fine...
( Barcode is kneeling on the bed, with both towards Vincent who had fallen from the bed to the floor with Jeff's punches, Vincent gets up and grabs the gun that Barcode released as soon as he had hit him in the head, points the gun for Jeff, Barcode looks from the side first than Jeff, quickly Barcode pushes Jeff and puts himself in the position where Jeff is ) ... Watch out P'...

Gun fired.

Jeff's eyes widen.

Barcode starts to slowly drop.

Jeff grabs Barcode from the side and falls to the ground with Barcode falling into his lap. Jeff with no reaction still shocked by what he is seeing without even assimilating that Barcode was hit by a bullet, grabs him and starts to move Barcode.

Jeff: Hey, N'Barcode!... Barcode... Don't do this to me.... Barcode... No, no---no, please don't...

Barcode looking at Jeff, blood coming out of his mouth from the side, coughing a little, mouth half open, gently touches Jeff's face with one hand with a soft look but full of love, Jeff grabs the hand that touched him, distressed by not being able to do anything to stop the bleeding the bullet caused, not knowing where to touch with the other hand, looking down on Barcode's body.

Barcode: I love you p'jeff.

Barcode slowly lets go of his face and drops his hand to his side closing his eyes at the same time.

Jeff when seeing the most important person for him die right in front of him and saying the last words, remembering all the moments with the past Barcode as a flasback, not believing that the young man in front of him ends up dying, screams loudly, crying without to stop.

Flasback: ( Barcode: Why are you crying?!

Barcode: No... You can keep it... Let's promise something... If one day I meet you and I see that the person you care about is fine... Then I'll ask for my lucky thread back , It's ok?...

Moment Barcode gets out of the car and Jeff looks at him for the first time in after 9 years.

Barcode: Nice to meet you I'm Barcode Tinnasit...!

Jeff: Nice to meet you too, I'm Jeff Satur

Jeff: Damn, my nose!.

Barcode: P'Jeff! Are you okay?!..

Barcode: Calm down P'jeff... This is just a parachute, nothing will happen to you... I'm here...

Barcode: P'Jeff has phobias right?! That's normal, I understand that... My sister has it too, I know how to deal with this kind of people... You don't need to apologize to me...

Barcode: I will always be the person you knew in the beginning, but you will always be the person I knew in the past.

Barcode: I can't look at you or see beyond the paint on your face, cause there's too much memory getting the best of you.... What you were in the past, it's not too late to build it back and eliminate the that destroyed you .... there's a chance in a million that you'll feel love again... And I'd rather bet on this chance.

Barcode: Because I think I saved myself by wanting to save you.

Moment of the fair, the beach and the rain)

Stopped having the flashbacks.

Jeff: No no no no ---no... This isn't happening again.... No, Barcode.... ( Jeff grabs Barcode and hugs him in a tight hug, crying desperately) .... Don't leave me... Please don't leave me... I love you no...

Vincent looking at what he did and seeing Jeff's despair and pain starts laughing, happy to see this scene.

Vincent: hahahahaha... This....This is what I wanted to see.... You suffering like the animal you are...

Jeff crying, listening to what Vincent said, quickly Jeff gets up and goes on top of Vincent, with anger and fury begins to punch Vincent without stopping.

Talay opens the door to the bedroom, police enter the bedroom after knocking out all of Vincent's men, Talay sees Barcode on the floor injured and dead, look at Jeff who doesn't stop punching Vincent, Talay goes to Jeff immediately to stop him kill Vincent.

Talay: Khun Jeff! Stop, you're going to kill him... Jeff...

Jeff: don't touch me, I'm going to kill you, you bastard.

Talay can't grab Jeff, Jeff pushes him and continues to punch Vincent in the face, until two police officers come behind him and make Jeff get off Vincent. Talay looks into Vincent's disfigured face.

One of the officers walks up to Vincent and touches his wrist to see if he has blood circulation.

: He is still alive.

Jeff being grabbed by the police, looks sideways at Barcode, desperate pushes the police and runs toward Barcode grabs him, looks at the police and screams loudly.

Jeff: Help me, don't stand still.

One of the police officers approaches and takes Barcode's pulse, Jeff seeing the policeman's unhappy look, distressed to see that the policeman says nothing and gives him a worried look.

Jeff: So! He is alive?! Tell me please.

Hey guys 👋

Did you all like today's chapter? This chapter was the hardest to do, especially in English, I hope you really enjoyed it.

Next chapter undated😊

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

19.8K 687 27
🔞 it wasn't meant to be 18+, but it ended up being that way If you don't like a lot of adult scenes. I wouldn't read it. I am a massive fan of Kin...
30.6K 983 22
When Barcode reads a kissing scene in the script for Wuju Bakery, he hates the idea that his first experience might be in front of the cameras. When...
10.8K 579 35
"I love you .. i love you so fucking much that it's hurts. It's hurts when you behave like this." , barcode thought while trying to control the tears...
74.9K 2.8K 21
Barcode loves Jeff, but Jeff is impressed and ends up falling in love with someone through email exchanges. Age separates them in Jeff's thoughts. Lo...