Psychopath [ON HOLD]

By KrimsonBoomer

Serial killings taking place in Seoul, South Korea is making everyone concerned. Young boys and girls are bei... More

Introduction
Fifth
More?
Help
Hostage
First Day
Torture
Diary
Truth
The Past
Turning To A Monster
Kimhan=Monster
Kiss
Mine
Not Ready?
VERY IMPORTANT ⚠️
New Death
I Lost My Sanity
Shadow
Let's Fall Together
You And Me

Care

2K 134 182
By KrimsonBoomer

At Kim's bedroom...

Chay was having a nightmare...
.
.
.
.
.
A ten year old boy was sitting in the garden when some men came. They were none other than the loan sharks from whom his uncle had taken loan. They were finding for Arthee.

"Hey boy, where is Arthee?" One of them asked. The man was bald and had tattoos. He was tall and muscular and looked strong.

"A-Arthee...I-I don't know..." The boy said.

"Hey Mike don't scare the boy" Said another man. He was a bit shorter than the other guy named Mike and also a bit less muscular. He had curly hair and many piercings. He stepped in front of the boy.

"What's your name boy?" He asked.

"M-my name is Porchay" The ten years old boy said.

"Oh what a nice name" The man smirked. He took out a knife and traced it on Chay's face, "Now Porchay I want you to tell me where we will find Arthee. Be a good boy and tell us and you'll not get hurt. But try to oversmart us and I'll cut you to pieces to feed the dog"

Chay was shivering with fear. He had never faced a situation like this before.

"I-I really don't know" Chay tried to make them understand.

"Are you sure kid?" The man grazed the knife along his cheek and made a small cut. Chay hissed a little and tried to stop himself from crying.

"Y-yes" Chay said as he whimpered a little. The man smirked and pressed the knife a little more.

"Hey!" A little girl suddenly came out of nowhere. The two men looked back at her. A little girl not older than Chay was standing at the gate.

"What are you doing to him" She said bravely, "Leave him right now!"

Both the men looked at each other and laughed a little. A little girl of 10 years was threatening them. Chay tried to look at who was the girl.

He had never saw the girl before. She was wearing a frock and looked cute with two ponytails. She was glaring at the two men more than triple of her size.

"And what will you do little girl?" Mike asked her as he stepped towards her. Chay's heart leaped inside his chest, the girl was in danger.

Fortunately a police car was passing by at that moment. The guys stopped their actions. They looked at Chay.

"We'll come back for him" They said before sneering at him and the girl and left. The girl then came close to Chay.

"Are you all right?" The girl asked kindly.

Chay touched his cheek. A small drop of blood escaped the cut on his cheek but he was fine. Chay smiled at the girl.

"I'm fine thanks" He said, "You were so brave..."

The girl chuckled, "Lily is always brave"

"So is your name Lily?" Chay asked curiously.

"Yeah! What about you?" She asked.

"I'm Porchay. Nice to meet you Lily!" Chay said smilingly.

"Wow! What a great name. Let's be friends Porchay..." Lily said and extended her hand.

"Sure" Chay smiled and extended his hand. Then suddenly everything went black.
.
.
.
"The body of a 18 year old girl had been found inside a dustbin on a busy street. A little boy of seven years found her while playing. There was not a single scratch on the girl except a perfect slit throat. The killer even sew it up before making her wear a white wedding gown and applying makeup to make her look beautiful. She was made to sit in an elegant pose inside the dustbin. The police is going to investigate the case. But such a case is causing terror among the citizens..."

Chay felt quite bad for the girl, but little did he know that it was his Lily. When he got to know, his knees went weak and he fell on the ground crying his heart out. He felt guilty and swore to punish her killer.

He then he went to see her body and the state of her body made him terrified. It was horrific and Chay could not stop his tears...
.
.
.
.
.
Chay started to stir in his sleep. He could see the face of Lily. He was remembering her pale face, slit and stitched throat and all the horrors she might have faced while she was being killed. He started sweating. Soon after he opened his eyes wide breathing heavily and sweating all over.

As he opened his eyes he found himself in the same room as he was. He found himself laying on the same bed, his wounds all cleaned up and bandaged.

"You're up" Kim said as he approached Chay. As Chay looked at Kim's direction, he immediately started hyperventilating. He tried to crawl back and his eyes nearly bulged out. The moment he saw Kim the only thing he could remember was how he had tortured Chay earlier.

Chay tried to get up and crawl back but he was hurt all over. Kim immediately went towards him and pulled him to a hug, careful not to touch his wounded arm or hurt him. Chay immediately started struggling and hit Kim on his chest repeatedly.

Kim did not bulge even when Chay repeatedly hit him on his wound on the chest, which once again tore open and blood started to flow. Chay slowly calmed down. Kim gently pulled away and made the boy lay back on the headboard in a sitting position.

Chay's gaze was cold and he was looking straight. He did not look at Kim and just avoided him. He was feeling a tremendous hatred towards the man and wanted to curse him, hit him and maybe even kill him.

"Are you feeling better now?" Kim asked but Chay ignored. Kim sighed.

"You did not ate anything since last night" Kim said. He then took the bread and herb soup, which he specially prepared for Porchay, in his hand and tried to feed him. But as usual Chay again ignored him.

Kim sighed again and kept the food back at the bedside table. Chay was still ignoring Kim. He made his hands to a fist digging his nails in his palms. Kim then gently touched his wounded arm.

"Is it still hurting?" Kim asked.

Chay wanted to shout on his face that it is hurting like hell! But he didn't. He will not fall weak in front of this psychopath again even if Kim kills him.

But what Kim did next shocked Chay. He touched Chay's arm and gently placed a soft kiss on his wound. Chay widened his eyes at Kim's action.

"Someone once told me that a wound heals faster if you kiss it" Kim said as he smiled at Chay.

He then went towards Chays feet and held them in his hands. He gently kissed Chay's toe.

"P..P'Kim" Chay shivered at Kim's touch. He tried to retrieve his feet from Kim but Kim held tightly. He placed kisses on Chay's toes, heels, fingers and ankle, wherever he had been hurt. Once done he came close to Chay's face and kissed his forehead and slowly went down to his neck. He placed small kisses there.

Chay became weak at Kim's touches. He could not deny him and he hated himself for reacting to Kim's touches. He hated to admit it that he felt good whenever Kim touched him like that, gently. All the hatred that he had for Kim was slowly subsiding. He realised that Kim must be the one who took him here and bandaged his wounds. He could not understand why was the man caring for him if he wanted to hurt him.

Kim then slowly pulled away and caressed Chay's face. He pulled away a lock of hair falling on Chay's eyes and the both looked at each other. For a moment Chay could see the real Kim, without those maniacal eyes and iconic smirk. Kim looked much more humane for a moment.

"Can you please eat something" Kim asked softly and the younger couldn't believe that Kim could even talk like that, "If you don't eat anything now you'll fall sick"

"I'm not hungry" Chay mumbled looking at his fingers.

Kim sighed again, he was losing his patience. Kim was not a patient person, leave alone a gentle one. But he was trying, trying to be patient, to be gentle. His mental condition did not help either. It is difficult to describe a situation where you want to feel something but you're feeling another. A situation when you want to smile but end up being aggressive, when you want to restrain but destroy everything.

"What do you want? I can give it to you..." Kim said, "As long as it's possible for me"

Chay's eyes immediately sparkled. He looked at Kim with longing eyes. He did not knew what was going to happen with him, but wished to talk to his Hia at least once, if he was to die soon.

"Can I...talk to Hia?" He asked nervously. Kim seemed to think for a moment before he finally answered.

"Ok" Kim said. Chay could not believe that Kim said yes. He felt excited to talk to his Hia.

"But..." Kim said, "If you dare talk about what happened here...then you know what there's a boy named Kat..."

Chay stopped breathing. What did Kim mean?

"I met him at the university today morning. He was asking for you. I told him that you've gone back to Thailand for some important family matters...I'll have my eyes on that boy" Kim said smirking, "Isn't he innocent?"

"I-I won't speak about you" Chay said.

"No no you can speak about me" Kim said, "Porsche already knows that you're with me...he thinks you're safe with me and I'm protecting you"

Chay clenched his teeth, "He won't know anything that happened. So please stay away from Kat" Chay said.

"As you wish" Kim smirked. He took out his phone and dialled Porsche's number and handed the phone to Chay. Chay then held the phone to his ear.

"Hello" Porsche picked up after a moment. His voice sounded sleepy.

"Hia!" Chay's voice was enthusiastic.

"Chay? Is that you? How are you? Why is your phone switched off? Is the asshole taking care of you? Why aren't you answering?" Porsche asked.

"Calm down Hia" Chay chuckled, "I'm fine. My phone was causing some problem so I'm calling you from P'Kim's phone, and yes he takes care of me" Chay lied.

"Oh thank god! If you would not have called today then I would have already gone to Korea tomorrow. Anyways take care of yourself ok?" Porsche said.

"Yes Hia I'll take care. You too take care" Chay said as a drop of tear escaped his eye.

"Hmm, good night Chay" Porsche said.

"Goodnight Hia" Chay said. Porsche then cut the call but Chay still held the phone to his ear. After a while he removed the phone from his ear and Kim took his phone back.

"Happy now?" Kim asked, "Now you need to eat"

Chay just fiddled with his fingers, "But I'm not hungry P..." Chay said with a low voice.

The boy was messed up right now. He was feeling guilty for lying to his Hia, angry on himself to be miserable in front of Kim, hatred towards himself for reacting to Kim. Overall he was confused of what Kim wanted. He was so messed up that he just wanted to cry right now.

On the other hand Kim's eyes were turning dark again. He did not like to hear no. But still he was trying to control himself and the process was damn painful.

Chay then slowly looked at Kim and he at last noticed that Kim's wound was bleeding again and his shirt was soaked with blood. But Kimhan was indifferent. Chay could not understand how can someone be so calm when they were bleeding like that.

"Does he not feel pain" Chay mumbled to himself but Kim still heard it. He smirked.

"I'm strong baby" Kim said, "And being strong does not mean that I don't feel pain...It just means that I have the power to endure the pain without protest. It hurts me just as much as it hurts you...but I've learned to endure that pain...to love that pain..."

___________________________________________

Well this chapter is actually just half of it, the other half you're gonna get tomorrow. Enjoy the gentle Kim for a moment now, who knows when he'll change. Anyways how was the chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 31.3K 104
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...
22.3K 1.3K 34
"My past is really none of your concern, Jeon," I replied as I mimicked his posture by leaning closer as well. "What's the matter, shorty? Got someth...
5.5K 359 11
One of the most lethal trained assassins, Barcode is renowned for being stern and cruel. He works for a boss who has been brainwashing him since he w...
9.9K 545 11
Out of pure rage and immeasurable pain, Porchay shot his first & last bullet straight to Kimhan- the man who shattered him to pieces. But Kim survive...