✓ womanizer ミ zack martin

By oxangejuice

"boy don't try to front i know just, just, what you are boy don't try to front i know just, just, what you ar... More

womanizer
ONE. how to swoon the new girl a book by zack martin
TWO. jail cell number fifty-six
THREE. even though you hate me, i'd take a cake for you
FOUR. the "little" prince
FIVE. something slight
SIX. the dip that ended it all
SEVEN. summer's over and the flirting beings
NINE. let's talk about the dip
TEN. stressin' confessin'
ELEVEN. buttercream kiss
TWELVE. online relationship status
THIRTEEN. switch-a-rooney
FOURTEEN. morp
FIFTEEN. how to swoon the womanizer a book by raven st. james

EIGHT. honeymoon fades

1.6K 82 35
By oxangejuice

IF RAVEN had known they day that she walked into Ms. Tutweiller's class that she had to marry a boy, she would've laughed and ditched class that day.

But here she was with her head beating itself against the desk as Ms. Tutweiller explained how this assignment was half of their grade.

This was the worst imaginable thing to happen to the girl and now the most dreadful moment... Zack approaching her desk with a smile.

She sat up with slit eyes and Zack pressed his hand against the table with a smile.

"Looks like we're the only two without a partners, partner." Zack smiled.

"Sadly."

"Just a couple of weeks ago you were sleeping in my arms."

Raven raised her brows, "We we're lost at sea. I didn't have much of a choice. It was either you or Woody and honestly I could've taken a dip in the water instead."

Zack chuckled, "Well, lucky for you, you got stuck with me again. You never know, maybe you'll end up falling for me."

"You always seem to ruin moments when you do things like that."

"So there was a moment?"

Raven rolled her eyes and Zack took a seat on top of the desk behind her.

"All right, class." Ms. Tutweiller called, "Now over the next two weeks you will learn what it's like to be married."

"What do you know about marriage?" London asked, "Have you ever been married? Has anyone ever proposed to you? When's the last time you were on a date?"

"Stop it, stop it!" She shouted. She paused for a moment and continued on, "Now it's a fact that nearly half of U.S. marriages end in divorce. The other half limp along in uncomfortable silence. But this is because people often don't realize how hard it is to share a life with another person."

London scoffed, "My daddy's great a marriage. He's done it eight times."

"Okay." Ms. Tutweiller stretched out, "Now everyone pick a card out of this bowl to determine your career."

The bowl finally reached Raven and Zack. He fished around the bowl first and finally picked one of the slips of paper.

"Ooh, sanitation engineer. Cool, I'm an engineer."

Raven stood to her feet and began fishing for her own career, "It means you're a garbage man."

"Cool, I drive a truck that crushes stuff."

Raven rolled her eyes before pulling out a piece of paper. Her's reading journalist in big, bold letters.

And once they had their careers chosen, they were off to live their next two weeks as married couples.

Raven and Zack had work that day. Not the first time the two of them worked the same shift, but it was their first time working as a married couple.

Raven sat at the smoothie bar writing whatever came to her mind. She didn't really know how serious Ms. Tutweiller was about this assignment, though half her grade, she was going to do anything to make sure her grades didn't tip.

Cody and Bailey soon passed by the duo were matching outfits.

"You two should be spayed and neutered." Zack scoffed.

The two of them gave Zack a look before heading off.

"It's the honeymoon phase." Raven spoke, "They break out of it eventually."

"Enough of them." Zack said, leaning against the counter, "When is it our turn to enter the honeymoon phase?"

Raven dropped her pen and glanced up at the boy, "Maybe when shower."

"Hey, I can do that at any time."

"And yet you're still here."

"Didn't say I was going to do it now."

Things like this drove their conversation into a straight path. It's what made Raven stay and Zack to continue.

Not everything needed a flirty comment and not everything needed to be a jab at someone's ego.

This was kept the two of them going.

THE NEXT day, the class had gathered for yet another lesson. Marcus Little, Zack's new, Grammy award winning, roommate had finally shown up after missing class yesterday.

"I am happy to hear that you are all enjoying the honeymoon phase." Ms. Tutweiller smiled, "Unfortunately, that phase doesn't last forever."

"Sometimes it does." Cody gushed.

"And sometimes you realize the person you're in a relationship with isn't who you thought they were. Like, sometimes you think that someone's a great guy and then you find out that his business trips are to visit his girlfriend in Pacoima, and another one in Dubuque and another one in Pittsburgh." She explained, "I mean, I should have known. What kind of crossing guard takes business trips?"

Silence filled the room before Ms. Tutweiller smiled/

"Anyway, the point is relationships have their ups and downs."

She finally pulled the red sheet off of the giant wheel and called it the Wheel of Life. Each couple would spin the wheel and whatever it landed on, they would have to adapt that into their marriage.

Raven and Zack were the first to the stand and once Raven spun the wheel it landed on career change.

Ms. Tutweiller picked the card attached the name, "Looks like Zack is getting a new job. You quit your job to pursue your lifelong dream of joining the circus."

"You're kidding me." Raven sighed.

The duo sat back down and one by one each student got an opportunity to spin the wheel.

And after that, night fell over the ship. Raven hadn't seen Zack since class ended and Ms. Tutweiller had called the majority the students on the deck where they would be playing a couples challenge game.

And the only person no present was Zack.

Until he was. He was taking this clown business into full drive. He'd been dressed as a clown, came in riding on bike, and speaking in a way a clown would.

The game went on with absolute chaos and disaster. None of the couples scored any point and Zack's clown getup was destroying Raven's sanity.

This whole event was not how Ms. Tutweiller planned.

Cody and Bailey had fought, almost breaking up until he apologized for his ways. And that was pretty much how the night ended.

"SO, THE couples challenge didn't go exactly as I expected, but I hope you all learned something." Ms. Tutweiller said.

"I think we learned that marriage isn't easy." Cody quipped.

"I learned that I may actually have a career as a clown." Zack smiled.

"How is this guy single?" Raven asked, "Clowning it out for all to see."

This taught them all something... don't worry about marriage at 16.

— lucy has something to say !!

can school be OVER

anyway filler episode filler chapter you win some you lose some

(i think i used this already cries)

bye :))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 344 17
ricky bowen, joshua bassett , luke ross, cameron boyce, peyton meyer, lucas friar, Johnny Orlando, & more!
431K 14.8K 63
(Steamy, Strong Language, Sexual Content) 18+ (COMPLETED) Jaxon Reynolds is what every girl thinks they want. What they don't know is that he is stru...
29K 1K 11
❝so i'm 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧', with my chin in the palm of my hands about you.❞ -in which an untrusting girl meets the sweetest boy who teaches her...
35.1K 418 32
Marley Moseby is the niece of the hotel manager Mr. Moseby and is best friends with Zack and Cody Martin and London Tipton. When she attends Seven Se...