I'm Not Weak (Chainsaw Man Va...

By Coovaca122

I'm Not Weak (Chainsaw Man Various x Female Yuji! Reader) Inspired by a comment from _insignificant_user on W... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Gojo Vs Makima
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 3

6.9K 304 24
By Coovaca122

(Y/n) walked out from the alleyway, her hair slicked back and tattoos covering her features. Her thumb swipped away some blood on her cheek, looking slightly annoyed. "How boring..." Sukuna grumbled, not pleased that the demon died so quickly. The sound of police sirens caught his attention, watching as they headed in the same direction Denji and Power were located.

"You can switch back, I'm done here," Sukuna said out loud. Instantly his eyes closed as his body, which he was controlling, slumped forward as (Y/n) took back control. "Done already? You only killed 3 devels" she mused as she started walking toward where Denji and Power were. 'We don't want to be labeled as liabilities or incompetent. That new teacher of yours should be happy enough with 3 devils dead' Sukuna scoffed.

(Y/n) let out a sigh before finally arriving at the bloody scene, that Power had created. "Ah, (Y/n), glad you could join us. Where had you run off to?" Makima asked curiously. "I figured Denji and Power were taking care of this devil, so I took care of 3 other devils down the street" (Y/n) chirped as she bounced over to the trio. "What?! How'd you find 3 devils, when we could hardly find 1!" Denji exclaimed in disbelief.

'It's called being useful, something you're clearly not' Sukuna answered, but was only heard by (Y/n). "It's a secret!" She said with a large smile. "You did a good job (Y/n), but please stick close to Denji and Power next time" Makima reprimanded lightly. "Huh? Why does she get told she did a good job? I did a good job too!" Power complained as she pointed at (Y/n) accusingly.

"Now, now, keep it down, Power. I'm only focused on you three working together. Please keep that in mind when going on patrol" Makima lectured. "I-! Yes... Ma'am..." Power mumbled as she nervously looked down. "On it! No more wandering off!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she saluted her teacher. Denji looked confused by Power's quick obedience but said nothing as they were sent off to patrol some more.

As the day quickly turned into night, they stopped by a rest stop, where there were a bunch of vending machines. (Y/n) held a can in her hand, aiming it sideways, as she leaned against the wall. Very distinctly, one can hear drinking from her hand, as Sukuna slurped down the drink. "Slurping down drinks is another dream come true for me. If we screw up again, like we did today, being thirsty drops at the bottom of my list of problems" Denji mumbled out loud.

'We? More like you, I did our job perfectly' Sukuna snarked, having just finished his drink. "You know... I'm starting to miss Kugisaki and Fushiguro" (Y/n) mumbled as she pouted. Her ears twitched as she could distinctly hear her two teammates talk about their woes. "Those two... They're going to get us killed" she grumbled as she let out a sigh. "Grr... That fucking devil! What a tool! Snatching innocent cats! Well, that ain't happening on my watch!!" Denji exclaimed loudly.

"What is he even talking about?" (Y/n) asked with dotted eyes. 'How should I know? I wasn't listening to half of what he said' Sukuna responded, sounding a bit annoyed. (Y/n) grumbled as she tossed her can into the trashcan and headed off without a word, deciding to head back to her dorms for the night.

~~~

"I found something, the other day, about this group," Sukuna said as (Y/n) prepared dinner. "Really? Is it interesting?" She asked curiously. "Of course it is, I wouldn't be telling you if it wasn't" Sukuna spat, sounding offended. "Hey! No need to get all pissed off, I was just wondering! Now, are you going to tell me, or not?" She asked as she glared at the mouth on her hand.

"Tch. Turns out everyone here has a pact with a devil or is a devil. Take that asshole with the bun, he made a pact with a fox devil" Sukuna informed, earning a hum of acknowledgment from (Y/n). "Be careful around that pervert and your new teacher. I don't want you interacting with them more than necessary" Sukuna ordered earning another confused look from his host.

"Huh? Why?" (Y/n) asked as she placed down her food, sitting down so she can finally eat. "Just do as I say, stupid brat!" Sukuna barked as he glared at her from her hand. "Alright, alright! How did you even get this information anyways?" (Y/n) asked as she shoved food into her mouth. "I'm the King of Curses, don't underestimate my capabilities" Sukuna snarled before vanishing from her hand.

~~~

The next morning, she was forced to follow the duo around, much to Sukuna's annoyance. "Where are we even going?" (Y/n) asked curiously, as they rode the Amtrack. "We're going to save Meowsly, Power's cat, from a devil" Denji explained to her. "Why are you following, human? Don't you have better things to do?" Power asked rudely. "Did you forget? Makima told us we're a group, where the group goes I go" (Y/n) reminded her.

'Plus... Whatever they're planning, I don't want to be labeled as responsible' she thought as she scowled. The more time she spends with the Devil Hunters, the less enthused she seemed to become. Everyone seemed to be complete assholes in this line of work, which makes her miss her old school more. At least there, she has friends and a loving teacher that actually cares about her.

Eventually, they got off the Amtrack and transferred to a bus, which took them to a secluded area. "'Tis that house, yonder. Both Meowy and the devil are within" Power said as she pointed at the abandoned house. 'Something isn't right, keep your guard up' Sukuna warned (Y/n), earning a silent nod from his host. After all, with their new pact in place, if something were to happen to her, Sukuna can always take over.

"So, how tough is this devil?" (Y/n) asked curiously, as Power walked ahead. "Very" Power answered briefly, giving no context. "Man, I hope it's not so powerful that I chainsaw out and get dizzy" Denji whined as he propped his weapon on his shoulder. "Wait, didn't you say the devil will use the cat as a shield? So why are you this close to their hideout?" Denji asked, making a good point.

"Oh! That was my story, wasn't it?" Power asked with a calm smile. (Y/n)'s eyes widen, realizing, too late, that this was a trap. With quick reflexes, Power knocked Denji out and quickly tried to do the same with (Y/n). But, unlike Denji, (Y/n) had better reflexes. With the first strike, (Y/n) blocked Power's swing, the second swing she dodged, and the third swing finally hit her and she was out like a light.

With a bit of difficulty, Power dragged their bodies to the house, unaware of (Y/n)'s strange transformation and lack of blood. Sukuna was a bit curious to know where this devil was taking his host, so he decided to play dead, for now. 'Plus, the look of terror on her face will be oh so worth the wait,' he thought with a sadistic smirk.

Sukuna waited as he peaked an eye open, allowing himself to be picked up by the large devil, that Power was bound to. When he finally was face-to-face with the devil, he decided to open his four eyes. "W-What?! Y-You're-" the devil trembled, eyes shrinking, as it realized who it was holding. "Who gave you permission... To hold me like this?" Sukuna asked with a taunting look.

Instantly, Sukuna was dropped as the devil backed away, while Power stared on in confusion. "(Y/n)...?" Denji wheezed as he slowly tried to look up. "You know, for such a pathetic demon, it's a wonder how you're still alive" Sukuna mocked as he tilted his head. "R-Ryomen... Sukuna... I-" "Silence, pest, don't interrupt me" Sukuna ordered, as he glared at the devil.

"Thanks to the idiot here, my vessel is unconscious," he said as he gestured to Power. "Sukuna...? Wait... I heard that name before..." Power mumbled as she stumbled backward. "Who...? What...?" Denji questioned, clueless about what was happening. "You know, I have half a mind to kill you all here, and claim that a rogue devil killed you all. But..." Sukuna trailed off as he glared to the side.

'That damn white useless chalk stick is in my way' his thoughts growled as he scowled. He was interrupted by the sound of wood breaking, confused he took notice of the missing devil. "Running away? I don't mind, I love a good chase!" He said with a large wicked smile as he seemed to vanish from his spot, leaving Denji and Power alone.

"I must flee, get as far away as possible. Forget that stupid cat and the sacrifice" the devil said to itself as it flew over the town. "You think you got away that easily? Think again!" Sukuna exclaimed as he slammed right into the devil's back, earning a cry of pain as it tumbled out of the air and plummeted toward the ground.

The devil fell right into a building, destroying the top floor with the impact. Sukuna landed, right on the devil's stomach, destroying the floor below them in the process. "What a pity, I expected more from you" Sukuna scoffed as he swipped his hand up, killing a nearby civilian that had managed to survive the attack. After all, he doesn't need witnesses to tell the higher-ups of his carnage.

"Please... Spare... Me" The devil groaned as it struggled to sit up. "Begging? I didn't think I'd hear that from a devil. Or should I call you a curse? No... Unlike curses, everyone can practically see you" Sukuna noted as he stared down at the devil. "Meow" a cat cried, earning a hum of confusion from the curse, curious, he glanced over to see a cat stuck in a cage.

"That fucking devil! What a tool! Snatching innocent cats!" Denji screamed in anger. "Oh, I see! So that's what the pervert was talking about!" Sukuna said with an amused chuckle. The devil perked up and glanced at the cat then at Sukuna. "Here! Take it! Take it and spare my life!" The devil exclaimed as it held up the cat, hoping Sukuna would accept the offer.

The curse glared at the devil, then smirked as he leaned down toward the cat as if he were accepting the offer. Only to change course and punch the devil square in the face. Sukuna jumped off the devil as the devil flew off of the building, dropping the cat in the process. Sukuna grinned as he jumped after the devil, ignoring the cat completely, and unintentionally saving it.

The devil lay in a dent in the ground as Sukuna calmly walked over to it. "You're lucky, I'm on a time limit. So, don't take your swift death as mercy," Sukuna taunted as he leaned over to stare down at the devil. "P-Please..." The devil begged as he tried to get up. But with a quick handwave, it felt its limbs get sliced off, earning another cry of pain from the devil.

"Another difference, I notice, your regeneration skills are lacking. Overall, you're weaker than a 2nd Grade" Sukuna noted as he sliced off the devil's head, ending it quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 60 10
15 year old y/n, some would say she was cursed at birth. A light touch from her could cause harm. The injuries very, but all are relatively harmful...
847K 28K 92
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
47.6K 2.2K 25
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚. ❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of Sukuna Ryomen. It's currently the Reiwa era, Sukuna Ryomen is a cur...
218K 8K 38
You didn't want to live that sorcery life despite being the most powerful one-greater than Gojo. You preferred to live a normal life, so that's what...