It doesnt matter that we're c...

By Assassin_sin

My name is Katsuki Bakugou. I'm in love with a boy. Hes popular, smart, kind, and sweet. He is absolutely per... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152

Chapter 148

1K 56 31
By Assassin_sin

Izuku leans away from the blonde's neck to look at his work. His smooth pale skin is covered in bruises and bite marks, and a sudden rush of possessiveness surges through Izuku. 

Katsuki is gripping onto the back of his shirt. His brain feels like it's turning into mush as he tries to ground himself. 

"I-Izuku h-hold o-on-" 

The green haired boy smiles at Katsuki, looking at his face. Its contorted, Katsuki gritting his teeth as he speaks, body hot and breathing slightly heavy. 

His eyes trail down to the clear bulge in the boy's sweatpants, a dark look on his face. Its poking against his stomach, only seeming to get bigger the more he waits. 

"You have to speak clearly so i can understand you, Katsuki." 

Katsuki shoots him a glare, trying to catch him breath. Izuku feels his pants tighten even more and he shudders slightly, that same dark smile on his face. 

"Bed. Wall hurts." 

Izuku hums and hoists Katsuki up, holding him tighter as he moves away from the wall and to the staircase. Katsuki has time to catch his breath while the green haired boy moves them up the stairs. 

He focuses on leaving marks on Izuku's neck, nipping and sucking on the freckled skin. 

This isn't some dream; this is really happening. 

The realization makes Katsuki even more nervous, but excited at the same time. 

The nervousness takes over when Izuku opens the door to the room by walking backwards. He gently puts Katsuki onto the bed, who still has his arms wrapped around his neck. 

Izuku stares up at him, kneeling down in front of him. He takes in his features, his lips slightly bruised and his neck down to his shoulder covered in marks. He has this breathless look on his face. 

He loves it. 

"What are you staring at nerd." 

Izuku smiles at him, focusing on the blonde's sweatpants that are just in the way now. The bulge is even clearer now that it's not pressed against Izuku's stomach. 

"Your just too cute." 

Katsuki's face heats up and he looks away. 

"Shut the hell up." 

Izuku trails his hands up to Katsuki's waist, sliding them into the band of the sweatpants. He begins to pull them down, Katsuki tensing up slightly. 

He stops, looking up at him. He is still turned away from him, but he doesn't tell Izuku to stop, instead lifting himself up from the bed slightly so that he can get the sweatpants off properly. 

Izuku does so, the fabric falling to a puddle on the floor as Izuku throws it out of the way. Now the only thing keeping his dick caged in is his boxers.

 A pair of Izuku's. 

Katsuki's red eyes flicker to him, staring hard at his face. Izuku leans his face close to the tent in his boxers, green eyes looking up at him. 

Katsuki's heart skips a beat, and he puts his hands in his hair instead, twisting the strands around his fingers. He shudders slightly, Izuku's green eyes watching him closely. 

He looks good like that, cheek pressed up against his dick. 

"Can i?" 

Katsuki gives him a nod, but Izuku still doesn't move. the blonde glares and does what the nerd wants. 

"Yes, you may suck my dick you dork." 

Izuku smiles, then focuses back on the task in front of him. He bites the waistband of the boxers, pulling them down. He hears Katsuki's breath catch in his throat as he stares at him, unable to look away. 

Good. 

Izuku pulls harder, Katsuki's dick rising up and touching near his eye. The green haired boy slides his tongue out of his mouth, making one long line up from the base to the tip. 

Katsuki shudders, gripping onto Izuku's hair tighter. Izuku tastes salty precum and huffs out a laugh. 

His warm breath brushes against Katsuki's dick before he takes it into his mouth. Katsuki groans, his lips shut tightly to muffle it, his eyes closed tightly. 

He hollows out his cheeks, taking Katsuki's dick in deeper into his mouth until it touches the back of his throat. Katsuki watches, his eyes half lidded as he feels Izuku's throat constrict and tears pricking his eyes. 

Izuku takes it in deeper until Katsuki's wiry hair is right against his face. When he breaths, all he's smelling is Katsuki. Izuku swirls his tongue slightly, working the muscle under Katsuki's dick to lick. 

"I-Izuku..." 

He makes sure not to scrap the blonde with his teeth, his tongue slowly working around Katsuki's dick. Katsuki pants, the feeling of the wet heat of Izuku's mouth making his body shudder. 

He is unable to look away, especially with Izuku's teary eyes focused on him. 

Katsuki's chest is rising up and down in shallow breaths, his red eyes focusing on Izuku work. 

He feels Izuku's throat clench around him again and groans, quickly biting his bottom lip to stop himself. Izuku doesn't look away, instead he hums slightly, small shocks of pleasure riding up Katsuki's spine. 

Izuku feels Katsuki's hips jerk up slightly, moving to get deeper into his mouth. Katsuki's hand grips his hair tightly as he pants.  Izuku bobs his head and Katsuki pulls his head further down. 

Izuku feels his breath slowly leaving his chest the longer Katsuki rolls his hips and pushes Izuku's head down. He speeds up and Izuku stays there on his knees and takes it, even when tears prick his eyes and his brain fogs with the lack of oxygen. 

When Katsuki's rhythm starts to falter and his thrusts start to slow, Izuku picks up the pace for him, bobbing his head and hollowing out his cheeks even more. 

Katsuki is biting so hard at his lip that blood starts to come out from the small marks. Izuku begins to slide his tongue around Katsuki's head and across the rest of his dick in his mouth. 

Finally, that hot turning in his stomach brakes and he can barely give Izuku a warning before he's shooting his cum down his throat. 

"A-Ah! I- Izu- Cumming- A-" 

He hears Izuku gag slightly, but he watches with shock and fiery lust as the others throat bobs as he gulps down the salty release. 

Katsuki quickly removes his hands from green curls, his dick leaving Izuku's mouth with a loud pop. Izuku pants, catching his breath as he looks up at Katsuki. 

His lips are wet and slightly swollen as he pants, catching his breath. Katsuki makes eye contact with him, and he already feels him getting hard again. 

His cheeks are red, and his eyes are dark and slightly watery as he grins up at Katsuki. The blondes face turns just as red, looking away quickly. 

Izuku stands up from his kneeling, though it doesn't last long because he leans closer to Katsuki on the bed, straddling him. 

He cups his face with his hands, kissing him passionately. Katsuki's lips slide against his as their tongues roll against each other. 

Katsuki opens his eyes and sees the bulge in Izuku's own pants. He trails his hand up to it, rubbing while Izuku continues to kiss him. 

He unzips the zipper, using his other hand to unbutton the pants and open them up. Izuku pulls away from his mouth, a small string of saliva connecting them for a second before it breaks. 

Izuku nudges Katsuki onto his back and stands up, looking down at him. 

"Get on your knees." 

His breath hitches, quickly shedding his shirt and he follows Izuku's lead, maneuvering himself so he's on his knees on the bed, his ass up and his face in the pillows. 

His face flames red and he looks away. He hears Izuku taking off his own clothes and then the opening and shutting of a dresser. 

Katsuki feels slightly nervous, but the feeling is overpowered by the hot feeling of Izuku's warm hands on his ass. He can feel Izuku's eyes piercing his body as he lifts his hands off of him and rubs a bottle of lube between his hands. 

He hears a squirting noise followed by some squelching and he blushes even more. A sudden shock spikes up his spine when he feels Izuku's fingers in his ass. 

It isn't his first time with this feeling, but it feels like his nerves are on fire with the thought that Izuku's hands are touching him like that. 

Izuku watches him, hearing the slick sounds and the small pants leaving Katsuki's mouth, his dick getting even harder. 

Even with his face buried in the pillows, he's loud enough that Izuku can hear him perfectly. But still, he can't help but want to see his face. So, he leans over, his fingers going in deeper. Katsuki moans at the feeling. 

He whines when Izuku yanks the pillows away from him and throwing them on the ground somewhere. Katsuki looks at him, his face flushed and drool pooling down the corner of his mouth, only to be met with a cruel smile. 

"I wanna hear you." 

When he looks at Izuku, hazy and panting, he says, 

"Im- Im ready- Hah- Put it in." 

Izuku squeezes some lube into his hand and coats it on his dick, after putting on a condom, making sure it's ready. He lines it up with Katsuki's ass and pauses for a moment. 

"You sure-?" 

"Yes asshole! Hur-"  

Katsuki cuts himself off with a loud moan, the feeling of Izuku's dick spreading his ass open is setting him on fire. His hands grip the bedsheets, and he feels Izuku's hands grip his hips.

Katsuki quivers, sputtering random words. All Izuku can make out are 'Izuku', 'damnit', and 'asshole.' 

Izuku just smiles at him as he leans over him closer, his warm chest up against Katsuki's sweaty back. 

He tugs on Katsuki's earlobe with his sharp teeth, and all Katsuki can do is let out choked out moans as he tries to speak properly. All the while, Izuku's hips are moving fluidly, sending Katsuki sliding up the bed as he rams into him. 

"F-Fuck izu- Don't fucking- Hah, ah- Stop-!" 

he can feel Izuku's dick pull out till only the head is inside him, only to get buried so deep Katsuki sees stars. Then, suddenly, Katsuki's back arches and his head goes back, a loud moan ripping out of him. 

Izuku groans as he feels Katsuki constrict around him tighter and he gives him a shaky laugh. Katsuki will never take back what he said about Izuku being the devil, because instead of slowing down, he just seems to go harder and faster, right in that spot that makes Katsuki feel like he's floating. 

He doesn't even feel it when he cums for a second time, the bedsheets under him making his spunk rub against his stomach as he gets pounded by Izuku's dick even harder. He feels Izuku's hands grip onto his hips so tightly he knows for a fucking fact that there are going to be bruises there. 

when Izuku comes, he pulls out for only a second, and in record time, he ties up the used condom, throwing it in a small trashcan next to the door and puts on another one. 

Katsuki is too busy heavily breathing, trying to gain some sort of thought, but even then, he can practically see Izuku's sadistic grin. 

"I have a whole pack. Let's see how much we can use before the night ends." 

Katsuki groans but he doesn't protest. 

The rest of the night is an unbelievable blur. 

One minute he's riding Izuku like his life depends on it, his hips grinding down then all the way up, his legs stinging. Izuku looking up at him like he hung the stars in the sky. 

Next, he's up against the side of the bed, his top half laying on it, standing up as Izuku rams into him. 

He was even on his side, Izuku lifting his leg up so he hits that perfect fucking spot every single time with a buck of his hips. He can remember seeing Izuku's sadistic grin and feeling tears run down his face as he can't form any words with how much his brains are totally fucked out. 

"We'll have to use that lingerie you bought. Maybe- Ha- fuck- For a special occasion." 

It was all waves of pleasure, sparks, and moans. 

Katsuki groans into the pillows, lower body sore as all hell. Izuku plants a tender kiss onto the back of his sweaty neck before he leaves to get new clothes and a washcloth, all with a happy smile on his face like he didn't just end Katsuki's whole fucking career. 

He glances at the trashcan by the door, full of used condoms. 

That asshole lied about having just one full pack. 

Katsuki ends up falling asleep before Izuku comes back. 

Well hoped you enjoyed, its my first time writing something like this. Honest reviews are greatly appreciated so i can do better in the future. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 3K 24
Izuku midoriya, a boy who is now 15 years old. He used to have it all when he was younger. A happy family, friends, and an overall amazing life. But...
16.2K 239 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
12.3K 247 20
Izuku is obsessed with bakugou to the point where he's dangerous to those around him. And when they began dating a few years back Midoriya made sure...
1.9K 23 15
Midoriya Izuku never said a thing about Bakugo Katsuki's bullying. It was growing inside him, and eventually, it exploded. Bakugo's attitude towards...