The Bad Boy Tells

By BleuEvon

Troy King is a bad boy,a very rich bad boy who doesn't take orders from anybody("take a look at my last name;... More

Prologue- The King
Chapter 1- No Thanks For the Bus Ride
Chapter 2 - Lunch with the Richmonds
Chapter 3 - Pointing Fingers
Chapter 4- Tro Ho
Chapter 5- I Run Football
Chapter 7- Diner Dash
Chapter 8- Jealousy Sparks
Chapter 9- Party Pooper.

Chapter 6 - Like a Date?

1.4K 39 7
By BleuEvon

"Troy, wake up or you're gonna be late!" my aunt yelled from the hall, banging on my bedrooom door.

I sighed and opened my eyes, staring up at the ceiling. Another day of school, meaning another day to learn. I couldn't wait to graduate and just be lazy and rich. Then again, I already was lazy and rich.

I smirked and sat up. I got out of bed and started to get ready for another day at school.

* * * * *

"Hey, Tro Ho," a voice said from behind me, poking my back.

I turned from my locker and smiled when I saw a grinning Kat in front of me.

"Hey, babe," I said, winking flirtatiously. I gave her a hug.

"Woah," Kat said, winking. "You missed me that much."

I chuckled.

"Hey, did you do your biology homework?" I asked her.

"Yep," Kat said. "Why?"

"I didn't do it. Can I copy yours?"

"No." Kat grinned.

I made a pout.

"Why not?" I asked.

"How come you didn't do your homework last night?"

"I don't get this crap. Plus, I was tired when I got home last night. After all, I went to the football try outs yesterday."

"Well, I could tutor you if you want," Kat said, wiggling her eyebrows and winking at me.

I laughed.

"Maybe," I said.

Kat smiled. I shut my locker and we headed to first period.

"So, Kat, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to that carnival going on this weekend," I said.

"Like..a date?" Kat winked and nudged my side with her elbow.

"No, just as friends," I said with a chuckle as we walked into the classroom.

"No,no," Kat said winking. "You know you wanna go as more than friends!"

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Yeah, I'll go to the festival with you," Kat said.

I smiled.

"So, you gonna let me copy off your bio homework or what?" I said.

A/N: I'm sorry... :/ I'm a horrible writer at the moment :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542 6 36
Warning: This is the first book I wrote for Wattpad and I just know that's it's really bad so I wish you luck if you read it! Alya is a straight A's...
133K 4.8K 38
"Jess, would you please get his order." Lisa winked at me and pointed the guy near the door. She is my one and only bestfriend since kindergarten...
65 0 43
Lexi is an 18 years old girl. She met her best friend Aaron when she was 8. Later she met her other two besties: one boy named Ricky and a girl named...
2.4K 56 33
Beth's life was simple: go through school to get out, meaning she does have to be a bit of a good-girl. Once she finds out that the high school crush...