His Prophesy

By Dark_Maniac24

After witnessing a Vampire feed on a human, Cian curiosity grew beyond control which almost cost his life. He... More

Strange Guy
Nights
Orgin I
Orgin II
Reunion
New Generation of the 'Elite'
Out of Control
And he left...
Without You
His Return
First rule of living together
The Visit
Brothers
Glorious Scenery
CODE: The School Kings
Arch nemesis I
Arch nemesis II
Nightmare
Before the Storm
Let's Party!
The Storm I
The Storm II
The Calm after the Storm
The Proposal
Cian's decision
What happened that night
Invasion
I remember
Guilt
Tale of the Twins
Those memories that brings back you
They are back
I don't trust you
It hurts
Jessica's Party
Awkward Situation
A dream come true
Cutting a deal
The Spar
What Sebastian wants
Astra
Hellhound Masters I
Hellhound Masters II
I'm not gay
Karin's Messages
The girl with a red crack on her forehead
Who truly is Nadia I
Who truly is Nadia II
His Prophesy : Is this the end?
Epilogue

Another Attack

59 7 2
By Dark_Maniac24

'His name is...'

'Wait, do you heat that?' Asher interrupted

'Hear what?' Cian asked

'A roar, a lion roar' Raymond said

'The beast, it's back' Clint said in terror

'This time, it's not in school, is it near here?' Cian asked not hearing the beast roar

'No, it's still far away, in the woods' Sean answered.

'You kids, stay here, I'm going to face it, alone' Arnold said putting more stress as he said "alone", he stood up from the couch and headed for the door.

'How will you track it down when you can't hear it?' Raymond asked making Arnold turn back to them

'I'm aren't called a sorcerer for noticing' Arnold said bringing out a fold paper from his satchel that hung over one of his shoulder. He walked to the dinning table and unfolded the paper, it was a map.

'Location spell' Valerie asked and he nodded.

Arnold brought out a dagger from his satchel, he cut his palm with the knife, squeezed out the blood on the map. Placing his hand over the map, he chanted a spell causing the blood to move from where it has fallen on the map. The blood moved and stopped at a spot,

'The outskirts of the woods' Arnold said, his feet left the ground and he magically flew out of the house leaving the map behind.

'There is a landslide there!' Raymond shouted but he was out hearing.

Arnold magically flew through the woods, he heard rustling in the woods, he slowly landed on the ground to confirm if he was right,

'Who is there?!' Arnold shouted and a figured vamped from a tree to another behind Arnold, 'Show yourself!' Arnold shouted.

'It's just us, no need to harm us' Raymond said coming out from the behind Arnold while Sean and Asher each leaning on a tree.

'I told you kids not to come out' Arnold said continuing he journey on foot.

'We aren't kids anyone, we are adults' Raymond said falling in steps with Arnold, Sean and Asher following behind. Arnold remained silent as Raymond rambled nothing especially, Raymond, Sean and Asher stopped on their track, unknown to Arnold, he kept on walking and missed a step and ended up sliding through the land the landslide. He magically flew before he landed harshly on the ground.

'An early warning would have been nice' Arnold said flying above the height of the landslide

'I did, watch...' Before Raymond could finish his statement Arnold was knocked  down by the beast's bear claws, hitting him harshly on the ground.

'Such disrespect' Arnold spat.

The beast had hid behind some big rocks waiting for the right moment to show itself. The beast was a bit different from the last time it attacked at the school, it had only six heads as the seventh has been cut off in the previous fight. Arnold magically flew to the height of the beast and began to chant a spell, the spell restrained the beast at a point causing it to slowly fall to it's kneel.

'Don't join in this fight' Arnold ordered as he saw the boys about to come down the slide, they did as they were asked to and Raymond mumbled that it was no fun staying out while he had all the fun. The Beast used the minutes Arnold was distracted to move one of its fore limb, it fought through the pain and was able to hit down Arnold as it did before but Sean magically flew and push Arnold away from the beast and they luckily dodged the arm. Arnold lost control of the beast and it started moving freely, Raymond joined in, he magically flew around the beast in a safe region, though. Asher vamped down the landslide and vamped around the beast hind limbs that it used to stand. Asher's fingers changed to claws and his eyes turned red. He used his claws to scratch the beast hind limbs aiming for it feel the feel the pain and lose its balance while Sean and Raymond magically flew round it and the beast tried squashing them like mosquitoes. Seeing that they were distracting the beast, Arnold took out a silver thread from his satchel, the sun glinted on the silver thread giving a beautiful but dangerous looki. Arnold held an end an threw the other end at the beast, the silver thread lengthened and wrapped round two of the beast's heads. The Beast didn't notice it until Arnold started pulling the end of the thread he held, it tried to free itself from the thread but the thread burnt it's claws when it tried. Arnold added more force to pulling the silver thread by chanting a spell that increased his strength, the thread tightened and cut off the two heads, like before, the beast turned to stone and crumbled.

'How do you know it's weak point was it's head' Raymond asked as they walked back house, they were presently in the woods.

'Have dealt with beast before but not this kind, their most common weak point, if isn't the heart, it's the head, like Vampires' Arnold said and Raymond touch his neck to feel if his head was still intact.

'What was that silver thread you used on the beast?' Sean asked

'Curious as always, it's among the deadly device' Arnold answered not wanting to go into deep explaination.

'Is your satchel filled with them?' Raymond asked

'I'm sure it's like those magician bags that anything can be found there' Asher said and Arnold smiled.

'I will take it as my cue to leave' Arnold said and opened a portal.

'You didn't tell us his name' Asher said before Arnold stepped into the portal.

'Damon' Arnold said stepping through the portal and it closed behind him.

Valerie decided to prepare dinner before leaving,

'The fridge have been emptied, remember to go the grocery shopping mall this weekend' Valerie informed Clint who was lazily lying on the sofa, 'Hmm' he responded and continued scrolling through his phone.

He felt someone tap him on his shoulder, it was Cian. Cian signaled him to follow him, Cian led him an empty room, the storage room.

'What was that?' Cian started, confusing Clint

'What was what?' Clint asked confused even more confused when he heard himself

'What you were saying about the twin left behind and why did you understand it?' Cian asked staring deeply into his brother eyes, Clint let out a sigh.

'Oh, that' Clint said brushing it off with a chuckle

'Don't behave as if it's nothing because I know that there is something' Cian said annoyed. Clint stared at him expressionlessly, it was then Cian realize that he raised his voice at his brother and took a breather.

'Clint, I'm your brother, I know I came back as an adult but still, let me be your brother' Cian said placing one of hand in Clint's shoulder.

Clint suddenly dropped his head on Cian's shoulder, 'It was hard' he said, his voice broke as he talked like he was trying to keep it together.

'Being the twin left behind was hard and it hurt every single day' Clint said

'It didn't have to hurt that much, you were more sociable than me, what about Trevor?' Cian asked

'Why would I stay friends with someone that bullied by brother, I wish to punch him anytime I see his annoying face'

'You did, when we were little' Cian said

'You saw that in your memories? it was so satisfying then' Clint sadly chuckled

'Why didn't you tell mum and dad during dinner and received all their scolding?' Cian asked patting Clint's back

'I deserved it, I thought you hate me, I didn't know that Trevor bullied you but still, I felt bad for not being a big brother, you know brothers always have each other backs' Clint was

'I can never hate, well I can get mad but not hate but who made you my big brother?' Cian questioned and Clint raised his head from Cian's shoulder, his sad face was gone and was replaced by a happy one.

'You really didn't  know?' Clint asked trying not to show his surprise but it came out anyway

'I'm not believing that' Cian said, leaving the storage room with Clint behind him laughing. Cian wondered if it was really the same brother he was comforting a minute ago that's now teasing him. He headed to the kitchen where Valerie was still cooking.
'Aunt Valerie' Clint called

'Yes, dear' she answered closing the pot that was on the cooker.

'Who is the oldest between both of us' Clint asked trying not to laugh

'What are you saying you guys are twins' Valerie said leaning on the counter

'No, like who was birthed first between us?' Cian plainly asked

'Uhm, Clint' Valerie said, seeing Cian annoyed expression she turned back to the pot pretending to taste the soup.

'You see, I told you so' Clint said to Cian who annoyingly left the kitchen, he enter the sitting room only to see the others there.

"They must have heard" Cian thought

'Is that true?' Raymond asked

'Yeah, it is' Clint responded from behind Cian

'I always thought that Cian was older' Raymond said

'Why did you assume that?' Clint asked

'Maturity' Sean straight forwardly answered.

Clint bounced on Sean, kneeling beside him and snuggling Sean's head under his arm.

'Asher did you know' Raymond asked and Asher nodded

'And you didn't bother to tell me' Cian said going upstairs, Asher was silent.

'Cian' Clint called after him

'Get lost'

'Call me big brother' Clint said with a smile that didn't seem to leave his face

'I'm never calling that'

_____________________________________

ATTENTION, A MUST READ

I get jealous when I see other novel views and comment. I know, I'm desperate and also pathetic, I need comments, it feels like my life depends on it.

You just just tell me what is bad about my book or complement it. I will write a reward chapter to the first person to comment.

PLEASE! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14 0 10
Declan is a normal guy, living a normal life but haunted by dreams of a place that feels real yet couldn't be. It's too fantastical in nature to be r...
49 1 33
Evander, a young boy who was supposedly kicked out of his tribe and raised by flying snake-tailed lions basically his entire life, finds out that he...
11.8K 333 46
Evelyn has everything. She is strong, independent, beautiful and a soon to be alpha. Everyone she comes across either wants to be with her or wants t...
492K 17.9K 26
What happens when two twins find out that they have the same mate? Well they fight till the death??? Who knows read the book and you will find out :)