Blindsided By The Boss

By JeniRaeD

Enemies-to-lovers * Bickering/bantering Boss/employee * Romantic comedy with a HEA He says I'm a hemorrhoid a... More

warning
1 - Callum
2 - Eloise
3 - Callum
4 - Eloise
5 - Eloise
6 - Eloise
7 - Callum
8 - Eloise
9 - Eloise
10- Eloise
11 - Callum
12 - Eloise
13 - Callum
14 - Callum
15 - Eloise
16 - Eloise
17 - Callum
18 - Eloise
19 - Callum
20 - Eloise
21 - Eloise
22 - Callum
23 - Callum
24 - Eloise
25 - Eloise
26 - Callum
27 - Eloise
28 - Eloise
30- Callum
31 - Callum
32 - Eloise
33 - Eloise
34 - Eloise
35 - Callum
36 - Callum
37 - Eloise
38 - Eloise
39 - Eloise
40 - Callum
41 - Eloise
42 - Callum
43 - Callum
44 - Eloise
Epilogue

29 - Callum

2.4K 205 30
By JeniRaeD

Eloise never called or messaged me after giving her my phone number. And I surprised myself when I did because I've never given my phone number to any woman I've met. The only ones lucky enough to have it are my friends and family, of course. Emma and my other HRS at my different locations. So by me, giving Eloise my number is huge—a step I never thought I'd take.

She also never responded to any of the emails I'd sent her, either. And I'm sure it's because of my transferring Mason to Seattle.

Yes, I transferred him because I didn't want him getting in between Eloise and me. And I'll admit I didn't particularly like how he looked at her, or how he'd ask her out and that she went on a date with him to piss me off. But he was the one looking to transfer, who for months had put in bids in a few of my other locations, such as Seattle, Manhattan, and Miami.

So while we were in Hawaii, I got an email from Avery in Seattle telling me Janice, my assistant, had quit, citing health issues. I immediately thought of Mason and thought it was the perfect opportunity to give him what he'd been asking for.

A transfer to my Seattle office with a title and better pay.

So while Eloise was asleep one morning, I emailed Mason asking if he was still interested in working at the Seattle location, filling him in on the job opportunity that had opened up. He instantly responded he'd love to. It was one location he had hoped would open since it was where he was from and where his family still resided.

It worked out perfectly in my eyes. So Eloise can be pissed at me all she wants about me transferring Mason, but this was what he had wanted.

Apparently, it was also something he kept from Eloise. Because if he had mentioned him looking to transfer, she wouldn't be this upset.

Now that I've landed back on Chicago's turf and have showered and changed, I'm on my way to the office to find out why my girl and assistant are ignoring me.

I called my pilot along the way, ensuring he was still on board to fly Eloise and me to New York tonight and fly us back the following afternoon.

I don't own an airplane; I rent one whenever needed, using the pilot I hired ten years ago. For years, I enjoyed flying commercially; it was my way of hunting for a woman looking to pass the time if she were ever on a layover. But now that I have Eloise in my life, I'd rather fly privately. I also might buy my own jet because of it. One more of my style and one where I could entertain Eloise better.

Eloise better not have taken off or left early today. It seems whenever I show up at the office, she's gone.

And I really need to see her. I never thought I'd say this, but I've fucking missed the hell out of her these last couple of days. I need her mouth tangling with mine. I need her warmth wrapped around me. And I need my mouth buried in her pussy. I miss devouring and tasting her. And I miss hearing her coos, moans, groans, and screams.

I've just missed her in general.

When I stepped foot into the office, Emma's eyes widened, shocked to see me. "Callum," she said casually. "How was Minneapolis?"

"It was good. Everything went well," I responded, marching through the area and past Emma, barking an order with hopes I won't hear that Eloise wasn't in the office today. "Send Eloise into my office, please."

I didn't stop at her desk; I continued marching down the corridor and to my office, shutting the door behind me. I stood at my door, staring at my desk, clasping my hands and extending my arms to stretch while thinking about how much I wanted to bend Eloise over my desk and fuck her.

Knowing Eloise is upset with me, she'll likely make me wait; it's her style. So, while waiting for Eloise to show, I sat at my desk, turned on my laptop, and went through my emails, eliminating the junk that managed to get through the spam blocker by blocking the sender and deleting them.

A half-hour later, a knock at the door brought my attention away from the financials I was viewing and to the door, saying, "Come in."

I looked out from the corner of my eye when the door opened, and my dick took notice of the beautiful sight entering my office, instantly growing hard. "What do you need, Callum?" Eloise groaned, sounding annoyed I had taken her away from whatever she was in the middle of working on.

I extended my arm to the empty chair in front of my desk. "Sit," I commanded.

Fuck, she smells fantastic—like the ocean waves appearing underneath a beautiful sunrise. With the strong notes of mandarin oranges, bergamot, and jasmine petals filling my office space—the air now smelled just like the fucking heaven we just returned from a few days ago.

She crossed a leg over the other as she sat, folding her hands together and resting them over her knee as her eyes bored daggers at me. "Is there a problem?" she asked, snooty and angry.

I folded my hands together, my forearms resting on my desk, and looked into her heavenly green eyes, allowing my heart to speak for me instead of my mind telling her what I wanted to say. "I've missed you, Eloise."

Her eyes rolled, and she laughed a mocking laugh. "You interrupted me to tell me this? It's been three days since you last saw me. You couldn't have waited to tell me what you wanted to say after work?"

My palms raised in the air as I said, "How could I when you refuse to respond to my emails? I also gave you something of mine that I don't give to anyone, and you never called. So how can I tell you something when you refuse to talk to me?"

Her brows furrowed, and my dick twitched when she angrily groaned, "Why should I have? What reason did I have to call you? What reasons did I have to respond to your emails?" She uncrossed her leg and huffed as she folded her arms against her chest. "Tell me, Callum, because I didn't need to respond to your emails. I did the work you needed and sent them to you. There was no need to put a message inside the emails."

"Why are you angry with me?" I asked calmly, even though I knew why she was. But I had a reason why I asked. I want to hear her get angry with me, snap at me, yell, and see her eyes burst into flames to help ignite the fire smoldering inside me these last few days.

"Do I even have to say?" she asked, looking away from me and at the wall with her chin up.

"Yes," I responded. "I need to hear why you're angry with me this time, so I can explain myself—again..."

Her gaze returned to mine, and she glared into my eyes as she asked, "Why did you transfer, Mason?"

"Because he asked."

Her brows quickly twisted together, and she shook her head in shock. "What? ... when? ... why?"

"For almost a year, he'd been asking to transfer. He put in bids for multiple locations, and as recently as a couple of weeks ago, he put another bid in for my Seattle location. So when we were in Hawaii, and I was notified that my assistant had quit for personal reasons, I immediately thought of Mason and emailed him about it, asking if he was still interested. He instantly returned, saying he'd love to."

She shook her head, looking surprised, and quietly said, "I don't understand."

"Mason is from Seattle. And he wanted to be where his family was."

Her eyes returned to mine. "I know there's more to this story, Callum." Then she angrily pointed her finger at me. "You wanted to get him out of the office because of me," she scowled. "Whether an opening opened or not, you still planned on transferring him somewhere."

She knows me well.

And since she's asking, I'll tell her the truth because I refuse to lie to her. "I did have plans to transfer, Mason."

"I knew it!" She shouted. "You're such an asshole! You hated that we were friends, that he took me out to dinner, and you hated knowing he'd be around me while here! You didn't want to give him a promotion. You just wanted him gone and far away from me."

I did want that, yes.

"You felt threatened by Mason!"

In a way, yes. I did.

"And you hated that he'd be around me more than you would be because you're always traveling to other cities and never here at this office! Which surprises me that you're here now!"

I sat quietly, waiting to see if she was finished yelling at me. And when she didn't say another word, I responded, "I'm here now because I wanted to see you. I fucking missed you, Eloise. That's why I'm here."

I rose from my chair, walked around my desk and in front of her, then stopped and leaned against it, saying, "As for Mason, you're right. I didn't particularly appreciate knowing he'd be around you more than me. And yes, I felt threatened by that. But you need to know, and I'm being honest when I say this, but I wasn't going to transfer him if that's not what he wanted. But it is what he wanted so he could be near his family again. I'm sorry, Eloise. That's all I can tell you."

She looked to the ground, sighing. "He could have at least said goodbye."

"I'm sure he'll get ahold of you. Not to mention, you'll still be working together, just in different locations," I reminded.

"So he took over Janice's position," she said quietly.

"He did. Janice has some personal issues she needs to resolve, and because she felt she wouldn't be much of anything, she quit."

Hopefully, she isn't as mad at me as she was, but even if she is, that's okay. I can fuck the angriness out of her and replace it with a smile and satisfaction.

"Come here," I ordered. And a breath of happiness and relief left my lips when Eloise stood before me. My hands enveloped her, and I pulled her between my legs. "You look beautiful today."

"Thanks."

"I wasn't lying when I said I missed you," I said, lowering my face to get her to look at me. "I wished you were with me."

"I may have been pissed at you, but I missed you as well."

Using my finger, I lifted her chin, lowered my mouth, and gave her a kiss she was owed. My everything was in this kiss, and I was telling her a story—about how sorry I was, how much I missed her after only a couple of days of not seeing or hearing from her, and how she still means the world to me, even if she thinks she's not.

Eloise's mouth moved in sync with mine. And her tongue devoured mine just as much as mine was with hers. And it made my heart swell with pride, a feeling I hadn't felt in a long while. And I have to say, it felt good.

I left her mouth and trailed my lips down to her neck, devouring it, saying, "God, I've fucking missed this, and I've missed how you respond to my touch and affection."

I pulled her firmer against me, and my hold around her tightened, as did hers. "Show me how much you've missed me," she challenged—a dare I have no problem doing. And something that wasn't even a challenge since I had already planned to fuck her. Long before I arrived at the office.

"Turn around, hike up your skirt, and bend over for me."

My dick twitched behind my zipper when she did as she was told. And it hardened even more than a steel pole after seeing she had her pink gem plug buried inside her, staring me in the face.

She knew I was returning from Minneapolis today. Which means she knew I'd visit the office to see her and wore what she knew turned me on while playing miss tough girl to fuck with me.

I hovered over her and lowered my mouth to her ear. "Why are you wearing the plug today, sweetheart? Were you expecting me to visit the office and drive my cock into your pussy?"

"Possibly," she admitted through her smile.

"Were you hoping I'd fuck you in my office?" I asked in just a whisper, goosebumps prickling her skin when my hand lowered to her pussy, and my finger grazed her moistened clit.

"Yes," she breathed, lifting her hips further from my touch.

"You like wearing it, don't you?"

"Yes. I love wearing it for you and seeing how thrilled it makes you."

I enthusiastically growled.

Sliding my fingers in a circle around her clit, I softly asked, "What is it that you want me to do, exactly?"

Her ass moved closer to my achingly hard cock. "I want you to fuck me hard. And I want you to show me with your dick how much you missed me."

I can definitely do that.

But before doing anything, I'm curious to know, "Why do you want me to fuck you? And why do you want me to show how much I've missed you?" I asked, sliding a couple of digits inside her warm, wet, tight pussy.

"Because I've missed feeling you moving inside of me, pleasuring my walls, and bringing me to a world I never knew existed until I met you," she panted, panting harder when my fingers plunged in and out of her faster.

She whimpered when my fingers left her warmth. Then, gripping her chin with the hand that was just pleasuring her pussy, my mouth covered hers when I turned her mouth closer to mine. Kissing her long and hard, yet with a passion that had me not wanting to prolong her pussy, comforting my cock.

"Do you deserve my cock?"

"Your fucking right, I do," she quickly responded, bringing a smile to my face from her boldness and desperation. "I've been a good girl," she pleaded.

I chuckled. "Have you?" I asked humorously. "Because I don't think you have. You ignored me for three days and gave me an attitude about what happened with Mason."

"Just fuck me already. Will you? I've got to get back to work and finish confirming vendors for the gala."

I undid my belt, unzipped my zipper, and let my pants and boxers descend to my feet. I rolled a condom onto my shaft, then hovered over Eloise as I placed my cock at the mouth of her pussy, saying, "No screaming."

"No fucking edging me, either. Since it's been days since you gave me an orgasm, I'm owed it without you fucking with me."

I kissed her lips. "I didn't plan on edging you. I planned on fucking you until you warmed my cock with your arousal. I, too, need to release inside of you, even though something else will be harboring my release."

I'd much rather fuck her raw as she did to me the night of Rory and Isabelle's wedding, marking her to remind her that I'm serious when I say she's mine.

I suppose it's my way of telling her I want us to be a couple without it leaving my lips. That way, when something terrible happens between us, I won't feel as bad when the world I apprehensively allowed to return to my life comes crashing down and shatters my heart when it collides with the ground.

But, because we're in my office, I'll stick with wearing a condom—I can always mark her beautiful pink pussy later—when we're in New York or on the plane. It may only be a two-hour flight, but I can still easily mark her at that time.

I clenched my hand around her ponytail, fisted it around my wrist, and tugged, my mouth crashing to hers when her lips came into view, plunging my cock inside her pussy simultaneously—to halt any sounds that wished to leave her mouth.

Eloise is a moaner and screamer. And the last thing I want is for my employees working hard outside my door, knowing I'm fucking another employee inside my office. So blocking her mouth with mine was something I had to do.

Emma already knows I have a thing for Eloise after I admitted it to her over a week ago. So, I'm sure she knows when I marched into the office earlier, barking an order for her to send me Eloise. That I planned on bending her over my desk to apologize for whatever she was pissed at me about this time—leaving us alone to work out our issues—again...

I left her mouth, hushing her, "Shh... do your best to remain quiet. You make a sound, and my thrusts end. Got it?"

She nodded, whispering, "Yes."

I grabbed her wrists and shoved them forward, and when her fingertips hit the edge of the desk, I commanded, "Hold on tight."

I stood tall, gripped her hips, and looked down, intensely staring at the shiny pink gem twinkling back at me whenever the light above me hit it just right each time my dick backed out of her pussy.

"Harder," she whispered. "I need you to fuck me harder."

I kicked her legs further apart, giving me better access to give her what she needed, fucking her more powerfully, and my tight as fuck balls slapping against her pussy with each hard, deep thrust.

"Come all over me, sweetheart. Show me how much you hated me not being around these last few days."

My hand went between her thighs and through her folds. I wanted her to let go, needing her to release before me, so I pinched her clit, pulled, and said, "Come for me, silver lining. Give me what I need."

Her arms' hair stood tall, and she moaned at my words.

I hovered over, slowing my thrusts to ask, "Who are you to me?"

"Your girl," that's right. You are mine. "Don't you forget that, either."

Even though she couldn't see me, I arched a brow, asking, "And who am I to you?"

"You're mine."

"Again. Don't you forget that. There will be no more fucking emails or messages from you accusing me of thinking you're a toy to play with, that I'm using you to get what I want, or that I'm fucking with your mind or heart. Because that's not what this is between us. We're more than that. Okay?"

"Okay."

"I mean it, Eloise," I said, standing tall and pulling her ass closer to me, my thrusts increasing more demandingly. "You're worth everything to me. Understand?"

"Yes," she responded, then howled when I pulled her clit. "I understand."

Her hips stopped moving, and she froze. The next thing I felt was her arousal flowing over and warming my cock. "That's it, sweetheart, keep coming all over my dick. He's missed it."

And so did I.

I plunged my cock into her warm, wetness a couple more times, then when my orgasm hit, I shoved myself deep into the depths of her pussy and held it in place, wishing there was no barrier where my cum could flow freeingly, marking her pussy as mine when I shot every ounce of my cum into her.

I kissed her lips, then carefully removed myself from her and headed into the bathroom to get rid of the evidence and clean up. I also wet a rag for Eloise to use to clean up as well.

I brought it to her, saying, "Clean up. We have somewhere to be in less than an hour."

Confusion crossed her face. "Where are we supposed to be?"

"The airport," I enlightened, pulling her to my mouth. "Remember I said I had a date and time planned where I'm taking you dress shopping?"

"Yes, but you never mentioned we'd be flying somewhere for that!"

I chuckled. "Because it was supposed to be a surprise." I reached around and slapped her ass. "Now, hurry and clean up. We have to be in New York in three hours."

Her eyes widened. "New York? You couldn't have taken me shopping here?"

I smiled, shaking my head. "Yes, New York. And no to here because I wanted to bring you shopping on fifth avenue. And to the jewelry store where you'll pick your own treasure this time."

Her face softened. "Why are you doing this for me? I can buy my own things, Callum."

I slid and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, then pulled her to me and looked into her eyes as I responded, "I'm doing this because you're my girl, and I want her to feel like royalty when she's walking around the gala with me, attached to my arm. I want you to stand out, making men drool when they see you. And I want all the women to be jealous when they see you attached to my hip, looking hotter and sexier and more stunning than they ever will be."

Her eyes twinkled, happiness and excitement tugging at her lips and turning them into a smile. "Callum Harrison. Are you finally trying to tell me we're officially a couple?"

Fuck. I don't know.

Am I?

I gazed into her enchanting green eyes and blinked a few times, trying to decide if I was admitting to that. And when it came to me, I lowered to her mouth, pressed my lips on them, and said, "If that's what you want with us. Then, I'm all yours—meaning yes. We're officially a couple."

I just hope this doesn't backfire on me. Because if it were to, I know I'll never be the same. I'll be back to where I've been, but worse.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! 🤞🤞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 430 13
This story includes gore, domestic violence, homocide, cursing, suicide, dark humor, yelling, police, weapons, etc. Life is boring as a side charact...
3.7K 159 9
Count to three. Do not kill your boss. And do not fall in love with him. That's a good start, especially when you work for New York's most eligible b...
52.2K 1.7K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...
116K 1.6K 7
Standalone Honeymoon for one Rebound/Second chance romance HEA After I embarrassed and left my fiancé stunned at the altar, I ran off to Barbados--t...