It's not always what it seems

By Haileana

The Origin Story about Larota, Venus, Talena and Amoly. How they lost their parents, become kunoichis, a team... More

The beginning of a new life
An new encounter and old accusations
The reason behind
A little advance
Misapprehension
An unexpected disclosure
A temporary decision
Four mean integrity
About Ninjas and Turtles
The beginning of trust
Family isn't always blood
Head or Heart?
A rebel, a nurse, the cute one and the dreamer
The abandoned and the adopted one
A/N (Part I)
Unexpected changes
A new meeting
One last trial
Alley or Foe?
Changes of plan
The Mutagen blast
Leaving home behind
A/N (Part 2)

A/N the next!

26 1 0
By Haileana

Hey shellheads!
(No April Fools, I promise! I making jokes all the other days, but not today. It doesn't feel special.)

Good news: I wrote some chapters that I love and that will give you some information about Venus and where she comes. (Just needed to find the right translation for some words, because English is not my mother tongue, but they would be ready to show you.)

Bad news: I need some chapters written where the story is now to where I need it to be to show you the chapters. (And I am bad at making meet ups with the guys. I always feel like it is forced when the whole group meets up. So if you have ideas you know the comment section ;) )

Means?

More patients and waiting. I know. I don't like it too, but my brain works in this crazy rhythm and I can not make it change.

Stay healthy and don't forget you are awesome!

Booyakasha!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 11 8
This story has been on my laptop for a VERY VERY VERY long time I thought you guys might want to read one of my old stories. I had decided to create...
3.3K 113 12
Mikey has fallen for this new girl Amoly! Amoly on the other hand is not ready and her sisters keep her away from Mikey, will the two lovers ever get...
4.3K 208 29
Grayson didn't ask to be queen. The responsibility was just thrust upon her. There was nothing she wanted more than to roam the forests of Lycadia fr...
6K 285 22
In 1923 New York City, Splinter is the proud owner of the famous underground jazz club, The Dojo. The famous singers for the club are his sons Leonar...