Majikku : TrollHunter x reade...

By SaharaChan3

Y/n was just a normal teenage girl in the modern day world. She had parents she loved and excelled in school... More

Becoming Part 1
Becoming Part 2
Becoming Part 3
Who do you think?
Becoming Part 4
Becoming Part 5
Becoming Part 6
Becoming Part 7
Becoming Part 8
Q and A special
Becoming Part 9
Become Part 10
Become Part 11
The Special QnA (short)! And Merry Christmas
Happy New Year!
Apoliges(No it is not discontinued)
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? and the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 1
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 2
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 3
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 4
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺̓ Sneak Peak Chp5
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 5
Gnome Your Enemy Part 1
*plz read* mental Break, not discontinued
what the car looks like now, after the crash
*plz read* Getting back at writing and therapy art
Updated book cover and apolgies
Gnome You Enemy Part 2

Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺̓?Part 2 Real one

745 44 15
By SaharaChan3

You sighed as a small migraine throbbed within your head as you caught up to the others slightly annoyed that they didn’t bother waiting for you.  Although it was a little bit understandable as Jim only has limited time before he has another encounter with Bular, or another enemy to whoever the current Trollhunter is, that being Jim at the moment. 

“Whoa! Wh--Whoa!”  Toby says excitedly as he rubs his hand on the rock as it seems so crystal smooth, watching his reflection on the rock.  You just chuckled as you watched Toby’s fascination with the rock walls. 

You looked over towards Jim as he looked down at the amulet as it let out a blue mist and then deactivated.  Jim stopped as he quickly caught the amulet before it came crashing down onto the hard rock. 

Jim raises an eyebrow. “Um..” Blinky stops and turns towards Jim.  “What just happened?” 

“The amulet responded to your unconscious command, Master Jim,”  Blinky explains shortly and carefully, “You are at ease, are you not?” 

“I am actually,” Jim chuckles as he looks at you with a slight amused grin on his face. 

Blinky shakes his finger in the air as if pointing something out while he turns back around, “It senses that.  You are beginning to master it,” Blinky begins walking once again only to reveal a massive arena with multiple pillars with different troll statues. 

Although you knew better as those were the remains of the troll hunters at their final moments, and at the other end of the arena was a tall door that seemed to represent the inside of a troll's mouth with red eyes.  Your eyes still sparkled as it was completely different seeing it in person than on a little screen even though it was fuzzy.  You felt dread crawl up your spine as you knew at the end of this. You had no idea what happened next, considering you only got to watch the first two episodes and the first part of the third.  It was going to be one hell of a ride. 

Jim runs forward slightly, dragging you with him as he gently grabs your wrist, “Holy Trolls! Is this a palace?” Jim asked as he gestured to the whole thing. 

As he looks at the large dome like cave, torches that were lit up with glowing orange stones.  Blinky chuckles slightly as he puffs out his chest slightly.

“This is the Hero’s Forge!”  Blinky proudly called out with the name echoing throughout the carvaran. 

Toby, Jim, and you walk over to the edge of the walkway leading to the main area and look over the edge.  Your sweat dropped as a slight shiver ran up your spine. Anyone who fell down there was a complete goner unless they had some type of magic that miraculously saved them. 

“Oooh..”  Toby said as he took his camera out to take a picture.  Jim, seeing this chuckled mischievously, walked behind him as you glared at him, warning him not to, though he ignored you and slightly pushed Toby. 

Toby let out a scream as a shot of fear and adrenaline ran through his body as he immediately leaned back the minute he almost lost his balance and fell off, which you in turn grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back as you huffed angrily at Jim.  While Jim just let out a laugh and rubbed the back of his neck as the playful smile was still on his face. 

“Don’t do that again!” Toby snapped at Jim, clenching his fists slightly with the adrenaline still rushing through his veins. 

You just shook your head and nudged the two boys to the main area, “Come on.”

Jim walked up to the massive tall darkish gray door that lay in the main area as he looked around, observing the details and structure of the stone, “Magnifico! Wait, are these?”  Jim asks as he looks at all the statues.

“Trollhunters,” Aaarrrgghh says, answering Jims slightly slight question.

“Your predecessors, Master Jim,” Blinky explains.  “A line of heroism that reaches back to the age of Merlin. This is the place of the final repose for Kanjigar “the Courageous'', and one day, there will be a statue of you here, Master Jim.”  Blinky then sees your look on your face, and immediately reassures you as a slight panic appears.  “One day very far off in the future, of course.” 

Toby tilts his head to the side as he waves and points his finger towards the trolls in a questioning manner, “Yeah, about that, there’s just one thing I’m not getting,” 

You cross your arms as you raise an eyebrow, not believing it, “Just one?” 

“You guys are trolls,” Toby starts as he then puts both of his hands to one side and then to the other.  “So, Trolhunter, sounds a little like you hunt yourselves, you know?” 

“Hunt bad trolls. Gumm-Gumms,” Aaarrrgghh says as he slightly puts his hand on Jim’s back, although it came down a little harder than anticipated, and Jim nearly fell forward as he let out a small groan. 

“Not exactly the most terrifying name,”  Jim says as he rubs his shoulders. 

You just shook your head, “It may seem like that to what we hear, but I am assuming it is in troll speak, which can mean a whole lot of different meanings.  As the saying goes,”  You cross your arms as you say this, then put one of them up with your hand flat.  “Never judge a book by its cover.”

Blinky nods, “Remarkable entailment, Miss Y/n.  For in Trollspeak, “Gumm-Gumm” means,”  As a fierce look appeared on his face as he continued and slightly waved his arms, “bringer of horrible, slow, painful, and thoroughly-calculated death,” 

Jim slightly cringed at the sound of that, “Oh.” Aaarrrgghh then pats his back again in reassurance even though it was again slightly too hard but better than the first one. 

“But do not be too concerned, Master Jim.”  Blinky says as he starts walking back and forth with three of his four hands behind his back, “The Gumm-Gumms were exiled to the Darklands centuries ago, with surprisingly some help of one of the demi-gods though we don’t need to get into detail with that.  Only one roams free.”

Aaarrrgghh leans in, “And wants to kill you,” 

Toby paused and had a realization moment, “Wait, Bular is one of the unspeakably evil Trolls?” he asked as he put his hands to his face and then spread them out with wide eyes.  Aaarrrgghh nods as Jim sighs and slaps his hand onto his face, and drags it down. 

You just chuckled and arched an eyebrow and teased Toby, “You only just realized that now?”  Toby’s cheeks tinge in a slight pink color and nervously laughs. 

Blinky nods quickly and turns around while pointing at Toby, “Indeed.  His father and the rest of their number remain exiled to the Darklands,”  Blinky furrows as eyebrows as his pace slightly speeds up and points to the side as if gesturing to an area. “But they have been trying to escape for centuries, I sense ill times are upon us.”  Blinky shrugs his shoulders as Jim and Toby just stare at him owl eyed before quickly glancing at each other quickly before looking back. 

You moved to the side by the stairs as your gut told you to get the heck out of the circle area, and Blinky continued as you walked towards where he was.  “Hene the need for us to begin Master Jim’s training now,”  Blinky turns towards the button before slightly turning back.  “Step back, plz,”

Aaarrrgghh, Jim, and Toby step back some.  Blinky tilts his head and squints his eyes, “A little further, Tobias.”

Toby then scooches back a little bit more, Blinky shakes his head and throws his arms down.  “Oh, very well.”

With that, Blinky pushes down the stone button that he was about to push early, and immediately, you could hear mechanisms turning.  From all of the pillars, the middle part came out and unfolded to reveal massive blades.

Your eyes went wide as you saw Toby nearly be sliced in half, but they all disappeared and moved out of the way very quickly.  Another blade then came up and slammed down right between both Toby and Jim. 

“There’s a big blade!”  Toby screeches and then moves again as another blade comes right at him.

On the other hand, Jim seemed to have chills run down his spine as he looked up at the blades, and his mouth parted open with some shock and amazement mixed in with a little bit of fear. 

“Oh, no..” Jim mutters as he suddenly dives forward and crouches inwards into himself with his hands above his head.  Jim looks up wide eyed as he then looks to the left and sees a blade poking out, and then right before the blade could hit him he rolled to the right and ran away from that one spot before the blade instead could stab him threw his head. 

You just sighed and slapped your hand on your face as this was way too much for his first day or training.  Even a professional trainer who likes to do aggressive training would have agreed with you.  Although you were most glad you moved away from the area and were sitting on the stairs. 

You glanced over at Toby, and you looked like he was about to die, as an ax swing narrowly missed his face by less than an inch as he pressed himself against the pillar of stone. 

Jim, on the other hand, looked like he was on the verge of a panic attack as he was breathing heavily and pressing himself onto the wall, arms sprawled out.  

“Excellent reflexes, Master Jim.” Blinky complemented, while leaning against the small stone pillar with the button was with one hand. 

On que, Toby screams as he narrowly misses many close calls with death.  You assumed that Toby’s life was flashing through his eyes.  You could already see Toby calling you to come over and have a sleepover due to not being able to fall asleep because of nightmares. 

“Great!”  Jim forces a smile and looks at Blinky with a wide-eyed and desperate tone, “but maybe we could start off easy? Like, you know, with less grindy things?” Then presses himself against the pillar even more as if it was his lifeline. 

A male voice calls out right after, “Blinkous Galadrigal,”  Blinky’s smile was immediately wiped off his face as his arms flung around, quickly hitting the button to turn off the mechanisms.  All the swing axes and sharp blades then went back into the designated places.  Revealing a tall troll hunched sliver troll, the stone was a light tan color, with long gray hair going to at least halfway done his stomach.  Long, slightly curved horns poked out from the sides and only slightly going up, with elf like ears angled downwards.  Eyes glazed over in a grayish white film, signifying that the troll was blind.  “Blinkous Galadrigal.”  The troll repeated while walking towards you and Blinky with his arms behind his back in a professional posture. 

Jim cringes as he looks at Blinky, “That’s your name?”  You slightly glared at Jim as it is slightly rude to question someone's name as it is something that was given to them. 

Blinky taps his fingers together as his eyes look towards the ceiling, and Toby stares at him looking sorry, “Horrible, I know.” 

“I wish to meet the fleshbag supposedly chosen by the amulet,”  He says. He then leaned in towards you, nearly reaching your face as you stared right at his face.  “I am Vendel, son of Rundle, son of Kilfred.” 

You tilted your head and matched his tone as much of possible, “I am Y/n, child of /\/\//\/, and |~//\/”  You tried saying, but your voice came out distorted as a sudden mass headache came into play, and nausea came over your senses.  Before you could almost fall over, Vendel grabbed your arm and poked at it with his other hand, a curious look on his face. 

You yelped as Vendel poked you a little hard in the stomach, “Produce the amulet, Trollhunter.”  Vendel then grabbed Toby’s phone, which you had him give to you and put it in your pocket, knowing how clumsy he can be at times. 

Toby went wide-eyed as a distressed look appeared on his face, “Oh, no! My phone!”  Vendel then crushed his phone. 

“I think I’m the fleshbag that you’re looking for,”  Jim says, then chuckles nervously.  Aaarrrgghh walked up next to Jim and pointed at him. 

“Amulet chose,” 

Vendel hums and then brushes off his hands, “So Draal tells me, Ridiculous!”  Vendel walks up towards Jim or what he assumed was Jim due to the direction of the voice and leans in.  “However, the amulet has been known to make ill-fated choices,”  Vendel turns his head towards Blinky.  “As you know better than most.” 

Blinky tenses up at the sudden amount of attention that was on him and then looks down in shame.  Vendel on that note walked slightly away from the small group.

You raised an eyebrow, “What’s that mean? Has the amulet chosen someone you died on the first day?” 

Aaarrrgghh eyebrows furrowed in a sad manner, “Blinky trained Trollhunter before.”  Aaarrrgghh pointed up at one of the statues. It was a shorter troll with upward facing horns who was covering his face while reaching up in front of him.  As if trying to block something out of fear, “Unkar “the Unfortunate.” 

Jim raises an eyebrow at this, “Why is he unfortunate?” 

“First night out, torn.” 

Jim tilts his head with slight hope that it wasn’t what he thought it was, “Like, conflicted?”

“No.  Limb from limb”  As Aaarrrgghh grinded his hands together and pulled them apart as if he was ripping something, and with each one Jim’s face fell into shock and fear.  As he stared wide-eyed up at Aaarrrgghh. 

The arm of Unkar that he was using to cover his face broke clean and fell, nearly hitting Toby as he yelped and quickly jumped away from where he was just standing. 

Vendel tilted his head slightly and then gestured in a random direction, “If the amulet chose true, the Soothscryer will reveal it,” 

Blinky perked up in alarm as he walked quickly forward, his voice frantic, “Please! Master Jim hasn’t even had an hour’s training.” 

Vendel just narrowed his eyes forward as they were squinted. He reached his arm out and pointed to the ground firm and steady.  While also humming in a demanding tone, saying no questions or denials allowed. 

Jim chuckles nervously as he walks towards where there are footprints, mostly likely for troll kind. 

You stood next to Blinky as chills, ran down your spine bracelets slightly glowing through your sleeve, reacting to your emotions.  As one thought ran out your mouth…

“I got a bad feeling about this…”

____________________________________

Words: 2550

A/n :  Here is the actual chapter you were so excited for in the April Fools. I hope this makes up for it. ;) I don't have any regrets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 1.5K 23
There aren't many of these out there and I'm really REALLY in love with Douxie so I decided to give this a try. This book follows the storyline of w...
4.3K 329 32
"All that glitters is not gold, but all that is pure most certainly is." The Dark Ages are over. Camelot has been lost. Killahead is scattered. Those...
86.4K 3.6K 69
𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 "𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕." - Jim Lake Jr...
94K 2.5K 67
For so long, James Lake Jr. believed there was just one Trollhunter passed on for decades and centuries. At Midnight, he caught many sightings. They...