Eternal Love 2

By kimjungkoo97

Every year Gusu clan permits new students for education.. That's how the Rebellious and Troublesome second he... More

New Students in Gusu
Character Introduction
Roommates or Friends
First Day In Gusu
Prolonged - Intro about the story
Flirty Lan Wangji
My Soulmate
My Love
Comfort
Confession
Dangerous Dark Energy
Resentment
For my Love
Blessing

Protective In Laws

683 59 14
By kimjungkoo97

No one's pov

The grand hall in Jin mansion is ready for the clan leader meetings.. Lan, Jiang, Qinghe, Yao and other clan leaders and some important disciples were in the meeting..

Lan Qingheng Jun, Lan Carmen Lee and Lan Qiren didn't know why the cultivation chief arranged a sudden meeting.. Beside them Jiang clan leader with his wife Yu Ziyuan were also present..

'Greetings everyone..' Jin Guangshan with his wife greets every one..

'Clan Leader Jin, what's with the sudden meeting.. I heard everything is good, and even Wen's didn't hurt any one..' Nie Mingjue said..

'Its about the dark energy..' On hearing it Carmen Lee holds his husband's hand so tight.. 'A rogue cultivator has a strong dark energy in his control.. Everyone knows what the dark energy will do and how dangerous it is..' Everyone start to whisper about it..

'But how chief cultivator knows about it..'

'Do you who is that rogue cultivator..'

'Having dark energy is so dangerous, we have to kill him as soon as possible..'

The sect leaders started to state their point.. Jin Guangshan smirked and gazed at the Lan's..

'Do you have something to say sect leader Lan.. Why did you hide everything about him..' Jin Guangshan asked..

'What are you talking about Sect leader Jin..' Nie Mingjue asked..

'How it's related to Lan sect.. You know Lan's always stand for righteous..' Jiang Fengmian stated...

'How about I explain everything in detail.. Everyone knows Wei Changse and Cangse Sanren.. And we know Cangse possess dark energy.. And Wei Wuxian is their blood line..' Lan Qingheng Jun clenched his fist..

'She was killed by the dark energy which possessed her..' Before Jin Guangshan continue Yu Ziyuan stood up from her place..

'She is not killed by her energy, she was killed by some cultivators who wants her dark energy.. Do you think we will believe what you say Sect leader Jin..' Yu Ziyuan snarled at him..

'Madam Yu don't forget that your daughter Yanli is our daughter in law..' Yu Ziyuan scoffed and stood at the center..

'Sprouting bad about my disciples are really a crime Sect leader Jin.. We shouldn't see if we are family when you sprout wrong information.. Before we burn Cangse I clearly saw some marks, so we and the Lan's arranged a healer.. Do you know what he said..' Carmen sighed and looked down.. Lan Qiren clenched his fist..

'An attempt rape, She killed herself when the rapist try to hurt her for her dark energy.. Because he clearly knows without making the bond between them the dark energy won't be his, so he try to rape her that's why she killed herself..' She shouted at Jin Guangshan who were shocked to hear it..

'Now, It's her son.. I don't care he is a a rogue cultivator but I won't let him to get hurt like his mother..' Yu Ziyuan was strong in her decision.. Lan Carmen Lee stood beside Yu Ziyuan..

'When we are in need to save our cultivation world, she helped us but what did we do.. We can't save her when she need us.. Now it's her son and I won't let anyone to hurt my A Xian..' Carmen Lee said..

'Lan clan don't support evils.. And now you are supporting that devil.. He will kill you..' Jin Guangshan snarled at her..

'Devil.. Sect leader Jin, I don't know who said about Wei Wuxian but I assure that his dark energy didn't hurt anyone still now.. If that dark energy is your problem then We, Lan clan can destroy the dark energy..' Qingheng Jun said..

'That's what I'm saying too.. Give that boy to me, we all going to do the same..' But they didn't feel good about it..

'The boy is innocent and we won't let anyone to hurt him.. Everyone knows Lan clan has the power to cleanse the dark energy and We will do it..' Lan Qingheng Jun is strong in his decision..

'Why you support that boy so much.. Is it because he is your friend's son..' Madam Jin asked.. 'My husband won't hurt him, he just wants to protect everyone..'

'He is not only our friend's son, he is going to be our son in law.. Lan Wangji already gave his moe to him..' There were sudden whispered around the hall.. This information shocked both Madam Jin and her husband.. 'So it's our duty to protect my Son in Law..' Qingheng Jun said..

'I think it's right.. Clan leader Jin, even I won't accept dark energy but that boy is only seventeen and he is innocent.. So it's better to leave it in the hands of Lan clan.. Because they know how to cleanse it and it will be good for everyone.. There is no need to hurt the boy..' Nie Mingjue said his opinion.. Other clans accept the decision too..

Jin Guangshan didn't thought that his plan will backfire.. Now he can't reject the option so he accept it.. 'I accept the decision too.. Everyone get some rest before lunch..' Jin Guangshan said with a fake smile..

Lan Carmen Lee and Yu Ziyuan were in deep thoughts.. 'I don't know Wei Wuxian have dark energy.. How did Jin Guangshan get the information about him..' Yu Ziyuan asked..

'Elder Boashen said, when he came to cloud recess.. I think who killed Sanren came for him now.. There is something wrong with Jin Guangshan..' Carmen stated..

'We can't find the real killer who killed Sanren.. What if it's the killer.. Before anything happens we have to save that boy.. I heard from A Cheng that Wei Wuxian is so kind and innocent..' Jiang Fengmian said..

'It will be dangerous for him, before others found him, let us take him to our clan.. And I will send information to Elder Boashen too.. We have to find a way to cleanse him..' Lan Qiren said..

'What should we do now father.. Everyone is now supporting Wei Wuxian.. I know dark energy can be cleansed by the Lan's.. If that happens then Wei Wuxian will became a normal cultivator..' Meng Yao looked at his father who is sipping his wine in their private mansion which is near the forest..

The guard entered the room behind them Wen Ruohan and Wen Chao were there.. Meng Yao greets them both with a bow.. 'What's the matter Jin.. What you want to say..' The rough tone of Wen Clan leader made the other to frowned..

'I know you heard about the boy, now he is in Lan Clan.. I know you were obsessed with his mother too.. It will be a good revenge of you..' Wen Ruohan glared at Jin Guangshan...

'Jin.. I know who I am.. But what you said is wrong, it's not obsession it's love.. I loved her but she had the rights to reject me but that doesn't mean I have to take revenge for that...' The other states clearly..

'Our cousins were in Lan clan for studies too.. And we don't want to get in their bad side.. We have enough clan leader Jin, money, power, everything.. It's between you and the boy it had nothing to do with us...' Wen Chao replied.. With that they leaves the mansion.. On the way to Qishen Wen Chao gazed at his father..

'Father, I thought you will accept whatever Jin says..' Wen Chao asked..

'Datk energy is dangerous, because of it I loose my brother.. Cangse too died because of it, I hope his son won't loose his life like her..' Ruohan replied..

'It's not easy.. That young jade won't let anyone to hurt him.. Lan's are dangerous when they protect their loved ones.. I hope Jin Guangshan back off from his plan..' Wen Chao said..

(For once i don't want the both to be villains)

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji reached cloud recess, the younger can sense everyone eyes were on him.. It's so uncomfortable to the young boy.. 'You are already here..' Hearing the elder's voice Wei Wuxian smiled widely and hugged his grandmother who hugged him back with a smile..

'Greetings Elder Boashen..' Lan Wangji greets him with a bow.. The elder smiled softly at him.. 'And I thought my little one missed me..'

'Shushu..' Song Zichen and Xiao Xingchen was hugged so tightly by the young boy.. Lan Wangji looked at his love softly with a little smile.. Boashen can sense how much the young jade love her grandson..

'I don't know you will be here.. Is there anything important..' He asked that's when their expression changed.. Lan Wangji thought it will be best to say about Wei Wuxian's dark energy..

Everyone gathered in the Lan hall.. Wangji didn't expect his friends to be there too.. Jiang Cheng, Huaisang, wen siblings and Yanli were there too.. Boashen softly holds his grandson's hand.. 'A Xian, do you recently feel anything bad about your energy..' The younger blinked his eyes and gazed at Wangji who nodded his head..

Wei Wuxian sighed and said everything about the dark energy and also the dream where he met his parents.. Everyone were shocked.. Friends of Wuxian didn't know about his dark energy still now but they are not angry with him.. They just want to protect the younger.. And they know Wei Wuxian is a pure soul..

'Not only that, the spirit in Caiyi she was send by one of the clan leader... He want the dark energy for himself..' Lan Wangji explained..

'So cleansing the energy will be the only way.. Now everyone knows that Wei Wuxian have dark energy, and I think they won't take it so lite.. We have to cleanse it soon..' Lan Wangji looks so nervous, he know the effects of cleansing.. Lan Xichen holds his brother's hand trying to comfort him..

'Only the Lan's can cleanse the dark energy soon.. I think we have to take  Wei Wuxian to cold cave.. It will be safe for him..' Lan Qiren said..

'Then we will be outside, because I don't think the clans will leave him.. Until he cleanse we will protect cloud recess..' Song Zichen said..

'Yeah we will..' Jiang Cheng replied in his firm voice..

'Cleansing is not easy Wei Ying.. It will take too much energy and your body goes through anunbearable pain..' Lan Qingheng Jun said but Wei Ying just smiled at them..

'Dark energy inside me is really dangerous clan leader Lan.. I will be fine don't worry..' He said with a smile.. 'Then ready to be in cold cave.. We will leave in the evening..' The elder said...

Lan Wangji didn't wait he literally dragged the younger away from the room.. Wei Wuxian knows that his love is worried so he just silently followed the elder.. When they reached their alloted room Wangji locked the door and hugged his love so tight..

Wei Wuxian caressed the elder's back trying to calm him down.. 'You don't know about cleansing, it will hurt you..' Lan Wangji said...

'It's okay Lan Zhan, I want to destroy it.. It's really dangerous so there is no other option..' Lan Wangji gently breaks the hug and caressed his love's soft cheeks.. The Lan knows what will be effect of cleansing..

'I will be fine.. I will come back for you..' Wei Wuxian said.. Wangji linked his forehead on his with a soft sigh..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 466 18
This is a yizhan fan-fiction (top yibo x bottom zhan) What happens when your soon to be brother-in-law suddenly becomes your husband? Will yibo an...
56.9K 2.2K 15
"Lan Zhan, can I have the pleasure to have your first kiss?" "Shameless!" The Gusu Lan Sect and Yiling Wei sect arrange a marriage between The second...
49.1K 4.5K 60
Wen RuoHan is defeated and Wei WuXian lies in the courtyard of the Fire Palace as if dead. The Healers can't detect his Golden Core because of the ma...
38K 2.1K 38
That's my first story, so ignore so some unexpected mistake💫👁️‍🗨️💥 It's wangxian story where they become immortal throughout soul bond. Lan Wangj...