Flower ~ OcxOc (Fear Street 1...

By JJTWD17

Fox Johnson the twin sister to Deena and they had a little sister Josh. Fox loved horror movies and books but... More

Cast
Part One
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Note

Just so you know

567 7 0
By JJTWD17

(Wraning: death, blood, gore maybe smut, this is a Big age gap you have been warned so if I see anyone talking crap in the comments I will delete them and block you.)

Just for you know this isn't my account, it's my friends who wrote 'The New World', 'Our Block', 'Not A Kid Anymore', and if I forget any other I am sorry.

I got this idea kinda from Tumblr. It was a Matt Smith thing because anyone who doesn't live under a rock has been either obsessing over Matt Smith or Pedro Pascal or if you are me you love them both.

Well I was watching Fear Street so I was like why not make this and the male love interest is played by Matt Smith and the main Oc will be played by Brittany O'Grady.

I know that a book like this isn't some people's cup of tea and if you want a different Fear Street book my friend has one on this account. And this book is a place I will be letting out all my daddy issues.

And this is also the first fanfic I have written but I will try my best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 292 17
"𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘰𝘥𝘢, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦?" There are mentions of drugs, smut, and more. Simon Kalivoda x fem oc The...
21.9K 520 12
{𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱}•Y/n Berman was the daughter of C. Berman, also known as Ziggy Berman. Y/n was best friends with Deena, Kate, Simon, and a girl n...
47.9K 963 22
As the twin sister of Stiles, she often finds herself being compared to him - but she is quite different from her brother. Unlike him, she is popular...
64.1K 1.2K 20
You're Denna and Josh's older sister. Nick is not evil in this, it's his brother Will that's doing everything. For this story I'll be saying I and ce...