ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ. (ᴛᴏᴋʏᴏ ʀᴇᴠ.)

By Akachichin

❝Don't you think your name is boring?❞ ❝Ha? What do you mean? My name's perfect as it is-❞ ❝Will you marry... More

Disclaimer.
Information.
Information.
Proposal zero.
Proposal one.
Proposal two.
Proposal three.
Proposal four.
Proposal five.
Proposal six.
Proposal seven.
Proposal eight.
Proposal nine.
Proposal ten.
Proposal eleven.
Proposal twelve.
Proposal thirteen.
Proposal fourteen.
Proposal fifteen.
Proposal sixteen.
Proposal seventeen.
Proposal eighteen.
Proposal nineteen
Proposal twenty.
Proposal twenty-one.
Proposal twenty-two.
Proposal twenty-three.
Proposal twenty-four.
Proposal twenty-five.
Proposal twenty-six.
Proposal twenty-seven.
Proposal twenty-eight.
Proposal twenty-nine.
Proposal thirty.
Proposal thirty-one.
Proposal thirty-two.
Proposal thirty three.
Proposal thirty-four.
Proposal thirty-five.
Proposal, thirty-seven.
Proposal, thirty-eight.
Proposal, thirty-nine.

Proposal, thirty-six.

637 48 27
By Akachichin

╔═ * .·:·. ✧ ✦ ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

Shopping with
good youn'
sisters.”

╚═ * .·:·. ✧ ✦ ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

THE WEEK BEFORE THE FESTIVAL, your little sisters invited you to go shopping because they know that you probably haven't bought yourself those human clothes— knowing you, you might have go around Japan first before settling in.

Takemichi told you to take a day off since he's just gonna stay home all day. You figured why not spend the day with your dearest little sisters instead? So that's what you did.

The three of you are inside of store right now, just chatting and gossiping with each other— not really worried for others to eavesdrop because you had paid the shop in advance to have the store all to yourself for the whole day.

Being rich do come in handy sometimes.

"So Manjiro, Shinichiro and Emma had become your fiances?" Jasmine asked, sipping from the box of strawberry juice that hang in her mouth as she fiddle on the game in her grasps. The sound of the victory song filling the shop soon after.

"Yeah, I'm not sure why Mansaku agreed to be honest." You pursed your lips, "I mean, why would he be cool with his grandchildren marrying one woman in the future?"

"I honestly don't see the problem." Violet pipped in, she just finished trying out a sakura themed yukata and had come out of the dressing room, "For all we know, our parents are totally cool with that as well, but the three of us doesn't have the same type when it comes to our men and women."

"But this is humans we're talking about." You tried to argue, "Isn't it taboo for them to have several spouses? With the same person at that."

"Calm your tits, sis. I'm sure that old geezer doesn't mind as long as his grandchildren are happy." Jasmine's rebuttal quickly shut you up.

You just shook your head, your (color) eyes scanning the attire your little sisters had chosen for herself, "The obi's color doesn't sit right for me, what do you think, Jasmine?" You asked your youngest sister.

"Sissy's right, it's an ugly color of pink." The young vampire uttered in pure disgust while barely giving her older sister a glance before looking down on her game again.

"Anyways." Violet decided to ignore both of your comments, "How many fiances do you have right now? I don't know if you added someone else in the list so I can't keep track on the numbers."

You held up your fingers, counting and muttering the names of your beloved humans, "Nahoya, Souya, Chifuyu, Takashi, Manjiro, Hajime, Shinichiro, Emma and.." You let out a hum, furrowing your eyebrows, thinking if you had forgotten someone.

"I think there's eight of them, I'm not quite sure." You smiled at them as you held up eight fingers to show that you are serious.

Violet let out an annoyed groan before going inside the dressing room to change to her clothes, she cursed herself because you haven't met the other one whom she had marked two years ago when she saved the oldest Sano from the brink of death.

"Eight?" Jasmine asked, the noises from her game came into a halt as she paused her game.

"Yeah, eight." You confirmed with the same smile you had on since earlier.

"It's your turn to see if the yukata is just right for your size." Violet called out, she stepped out of the dressing room with the clothing on her forearm.

You stood up from your seat, picking up the (color) yukata and (color) obi that matched perfectly with the rest of the clothing you have on you— you gave a nod towards Violet as you stepped inside the dressing room.

You undressed and quickly tried on the yukata to see if it perfectly fits.

"You said eight.." Jasmine uttered under her breath, "But I'm sure that I encountered a bi-colored haired human on my way here with your essence surrounding him."

You nearly choke on your spit when you heard her, how can you forget? How can you forget that you had marked Shinichiro's friend— just how the hell can you forget?

"Ah, shit. I forgot about that guy." You let out a frustrated groan, "I think you're talking about Wakasa."

"Oh? So there's a ninth guy?" Violet spoke this time, seemingly unsurprised.

"Yep, accidentally marked that man, I don't even know when, but I know where it happened." You answered, tying the obi around your waist and tightening it before stepping out of the dressing room.

Your little sisters clapped their hands when they saw your appearance, the two of them are smirking smugly while you raised an eyebrow at their reactions.

"I don't care how many human spouses you have, but I'm sure that they don't deserve to bask in your beauty!" Jasmine squealed after clapping, "Look at that tits! The yukata's hugging your figure lovingly!"

You rolled your eyes at her exaggerated words, but didn't stop the smile from creeping up into your lips. She's not wrong so why would you deny her compliment?

"Keep the praise comin'." You mused as you went back inside the room to change your clothes.

After that, you paid for the clothes— yukatas that you have brought along with your sisters' before walking out of the store.

The clerks of the shop wished you a farewell and hoped for you to come back to their shop. Your wallet is their source of income this week and whatever they heard while you three were busy gossiping, wouldn't leak outside.

"Why are we buying yukata again?" Violet asked, absentmindedly pulling you and Jasmine towards a takoyaki stand, "Ten orders please."

"One of my darlings invited me to the festival that will happen by the end of the week. I can't attend as their date when I'm looking like a homeless freak." You mused playfully as you gave the takoyaki seller twenty thousand yen— an amount that is way higher than the original equal amount of what your little sister brought.

"Homeless freak— who the fuck called you that?" Jasmine snarled, almost crushing the game on her hands.

"No one." You chuckled nervously and your mind wondered to your first meeting with your lovely snake-like spouse, "It was just a simile to prove my point, calm down."

"Whatever."

You were glad that the takoyaki were served after that statement because you didn't want to talk anymore. I might step on a landmine.

Just as you were about to take bite of the takoyaki, a familiar lilac locks came into view with familiar short and tall blondies walking side by side. Your eyes shine brightly at the sight of your lovely humans.

"(Name)-chi!!" His outburst made people turn to him as he run towards you, arms wide open and all.

"Oi, Mikey!" Draken tried to stop him, he really did. He even extended his arm out to grab his friend by the collar, but the shorter boy quickly duck and made a run for it.

"(Name)!!" He cried out and jumped— you quickly dropped the shopping bags on the ground and stepped forward, arms wide open to catch the man baby.

"Manjiro—" You couldn't start what you wanted to say because he was quicky to slot himself perfectly into you. His arms wrapped around your neck with his legs wrapped tightly around your waist. He embraced you eagerly with his chest vibrating as he express his joy by laughing.

"Yay! You catched me!" You couldn't imagine that a human could posses that much strength, but his arms around you seem to get tighter.

"Mikey!!" Takashi and Ken called out, the two of them finally catching up to their childish captain, "Hey, (name).. Uhh.. Sorry about this.. Guy." Ken was beyond embarrassed at how he lost his friend from his sight just because he saw how happy you looked when you saw them earlier. He acted a little too late.

"It's alright." You waved him off, "By the way, meet my little sisters." You turned your head towards the two who were busy eating the takoyaki they ordered. They were just watching everything unfold before their eyes and found it entertaining at how obvious the tall human towards his behaviour against you.

Seems like she's unaware.. Poor guy. Violet and Jasmine could only silently send their regards to him.

"I'm Violet."

"You're tall, you got a big dick? She won't be satisfied if yours is small." Jasmine said those words using the english language. Both of your eyes and Violet's went wide at her comment— unable to comprehend and understand what she just said, Ken raised an eyebrow and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm Draken."

"Jasmine." She introduced herself before eating another takoyaki.

"I'm Mikey!"

"We know." The two said in unison. As if we wouldn't know, they were screaming your name frantically.

"I'm Takashi. It's nice to finally meet you two." Your gentle spouse introduced himself, it was the first time he talked ever since earlier and you just realized that it was nice hearing his voice.

"The infamous Takashi?" Violet asked.

"Infamous?" Mikey was the first one to react as expected, you could only hold him tighter against you as you ready yourself from his incoming tantrum.

"Yeah, sis loves to talk about him." Jasmine said. Of course, she wouldn't drop the bomb just to cause drama. She smirked and picked up your shopping bag as well as hers.

"I know for sure that you'll take her home so carry these." She gave the shopping bags to Ken without a second thought before pulling Violet away, leaving you with the other three. Ken, as usual, let out a sigh, but held the shopping bags with care before pointing towards the direction they came from.

"Let's go, we're gonna drop you home." He was the first one to walk away.

"What do they mean, (name)-chi?! Is Mitsuya your favourite?!" The exaggerated huff from his voice was evident that the people around you guys turned to look at the scene. Only to see a high school boy getting carried by a girl, what a lovely sight to see. Note the sarcasm.

"That's not—"

"I'm sure that's not what they meant, Mikey." Takashi quickly butted in, voice as gentle as ever. It literally made you weak in knees, but Mikey seem to not mind the sudden pause on your walking pace.

"Shut it, Mitsuya. I'm not talking to you!" Of course, the oh so childish captain had to shut him down due to unwavering envy.

"(Name)-chi?" The look on his eyes got you smiling, that soon turn into a soft laugh.

The sound made the three weak.

"They just said that to stir trouble, don't let it get into your head, okay?" You mused, patting his head lovingly. He could only bury his head on your shoulder as you continue to follow Ken towards god knows where he's leading you.

The rest of the walk were silent, they could tell that you were tired socially so they didn't ask anymore. Surprisingly, Mikey managed to take note on this because he was quiet on your arms. Doesn't mean he'll let go of you though.

The day ended with them dropping you off to your home and you waving them off. Mikey left a kiss on your cheek while Takashi left a kiss on your hand— such a gentleman thing to do, both actions left you smiling as you went inside of your house.

You were surprised to see your little sisters relaxing on your couch with dinner served on the table, but you couldn't ask for more.

Not me forgetting what was happening from chapter 30 until the latest chapter. 🤡

I had to read this from the start and couldn't stop cringing at how bad I wrote (Name)'s character. Anyways, surprise! A new chapter. It's a holiday and I don't have anything to do for now so I went ahead on writing a new chapter. Thank you for those who patiently waited for me to upload— I'm keeping an eye out on this account still. It's almost been two years, but reading the commentaries always makes me happy.

I usually don't leave a note below the story so I'll have to delete this later on. I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as you enjoyed the previous ones. <3

word count: 1908

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 802 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...
589K 30.1K 106
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
81.1K 4.1K 28
i want to talk to you until there's nothing left to say. and then i want to show you the way i love you like everything but a friend. <꒱ ‧₊˚ ⋅ stol...
232K 9.7K 60
y/n l/n and takashi mistuya , childhood friends . he's loved her forever . he'll wait forever . she's unsure what love really is . she'll search fore...