Proposal twenty-seven.

╔═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

"Encounter."

╚═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

➽ YASUHIRO AND HARUCHIYO have been going around the other gang's territories— risking their life and concealing their identities just to gather information about the fiance of Chifuyu Matsuno, Takashi Mitsuya, Kawata Nahoya, Kawata Souya, and now, also the fiance of Sano Emma.

The female named (Full name) had managed to catch the attention of many and without a doubt, had also piqued the interest of their strong and amazing president because if she didn't then the fifth division captain and vice captain wouldn't go all this trouble just for the girl, right?

"Sanzu, have you asked in the starlight brothel?" Yasahiro Muto asked as soon as he got near to the masked male.

"I did, but they said they haven't encountered anyone by that name." The white haired male muttered shoving his hands inside his pockets, "We already checked Ibaraki, Gunma, Toyama, Nagano, Fukui, Chiba and the whole Tohoku region, at this point we might as well go to Hokkaido just in case she came from there."

Muto huffed and didn't say anything but opted to walk past the shorter male to get to his bike, he doesn't like the feeling of being useless and the fact that they haven't gathered enough information about the (color) haired female will rendered them as disappoinment to Mikey.

"This ain't looking good.." Muto stated as he mounted his bike, "We need to search more about (Full name) if we don't want him to be-"

Sanzu cut him off by shoving his face away to dodge the incoming blades that was thrown his way.

"What the hell was that?" Muto grunted out when he saw the ten inches blades whisk past their head that barely grazed Sanzu's beautiful white hair.

"Someone attacked us." The masked male whispered and got off from him, "Come out! Whoever you are!" He called out and into stance just in case another blade went pass them.

The two of them is near the woods, tall trees surrounding them with a couple of street lamps here and there so it wasn't that dark for them but it's just the two of them, the person who attacked them have weapons— they are obviously in the disadvantage here.

"Why did you say her name with that filthy mouth of yours, human?" A feminine and childish voice echoed in the forest which caused the two to stiffen.

"Didn't you know that saying a cursed being's name with such tone.. Is an insult to the (Last name)s?" The voice came from behind them, Sanzu was a little late to react and couldn't dodge the incoming attack that was sent at him.

A powerful blow landed on his back, causing a sickening crunch of bones to erupt under the heel of the child's boots as she kick the white haired male with so much force that made him stumble forward.

"Sanzu!" Muto exclaimed and run towards the male who coughed out blood presumedly because of internal bleeding.

The captain quickly wrapped his arm around the shorter male's shoulder to assist him to his bike but before he could go over to his vehicle, he already saw the little girl standing beside it.