Love is in the air

By sangeetav

This story is about our favorite couple of ipkknd. This is a serial based story but with little twist and dif... More

Prologue
Character sketch
part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34(last part)
New story

Part 10

2.6K 117 7
By sangeetav

Mami"arnav bitwa they are saying that yo..you are a g..gay"

"What the"

Arnav was dumbfounded when he hear that. Khushi was also in a shocked state.Arnav was shocked that he didn't even aknowledge that anjali was calling him.

Khushi was thinking that aman and akash are not straight mean not man but here they are saying arnav is a gay.

Arnav after coming out of the shock yelled"what the heck you all are saying. I am not a gay. And akash and aman who the hell the idiot said you that I am ga.. This is total rubbish"he looks like a angry lion ready to attack his prey.

All flinched hearing his loud roar and scared seeing his in ASR form.

Taking courage aman said gulping down"I and akash saw you kissing a man in a party we went yesterday"

Arnav was confused "what the! Are you mad. Why could I kiss a man. I think you had misunderstood seeing someone and thinking that man is me"

Akash said to prove that what aman and he saying is truth"no no arnav we saw with our own eyes seeing you hugging and kissing a man at the backside of Hall"

Aman "and when we ask you about that man when you gave lift to him you said that he is your friend and his name is KHUSHHAAL"

Arnav hearing the name khushhaal understood the whole situation and looks at khushi horrifiedly.

Khushi suppressed the laugh by pressing her lips tight which was about to broke. Now khushi understand that they are thinking that arnav hugging and kissed a man but in reality he hugged and kissed her who was in male disguise. Khushi can't able to control her laugh. She suppressed her laugh when arnav glared at her.

Arnav "you all are misunderstanding th.. "

Arnav was cut off by aman who questioned him.

Aman"arnav you answer to our questions just by saying yes or no and no lies understand "arnav nodded his head helplessly.

Aman"do you know khushhaal or not"

"Yes"

Akash"is he is your friend yes or no"

"Yes"

Aman"you were hugging him yes or no"

"Yes"

Akash "and you kissing him on his cheeks yes or no"

Arnav closed his eyes and said "yes"

All are shocked to hear this from arnav's own mouth. Arnav accept that he hugged and kissed a man. They can't able to believe that their chote/arnav bitwa/arnav baba is a gay.

Immediately all eyes filled with tears and started to cry loudly.

Nani still crying said"hai bhagwaan what paap we had done that you are giving us this punishment"and started to cry sitting on the sofa.

Anjali"hai devi mata I can't believe that my chota sa chote is a.."she can't able to complete the sentence and cries sitting beside Nani.

Mami"HHBB my arnav bitwa bigad gaya. Thats why he is no agreeing to marry anyone. God what had you done to my arnav bitwa. Now who will marry our arnav bitwa."she started to cry loudly .

Payal also cried. Aman and akash looks at the family members crying and tears formed in their eyes also.

Hp also cried thinking that their sher jaisa arnav baba is not straight.

All are crying and in all this two people are standing with dropping their jaws.Arshi are seeing all this with a open mouth.

Khushi who was controlling her laugh can't able to control anymore laughed aloud. Arnav glared at her for laughing at this situation where all are pointed him as gay. All looked at her with a frown seeing her laughing.

Payal smacked at her crazy sister's head and scolds her"khushi why are you laughing when we all are crying "

Khushi still laughing holding her stomach. Arnav get irritate by her laughing, if it was other situation he could be admire her laughing form but now this is not a comedy show to laugh so he pinched her arm to stop her.

"Oouhh.. you lard governor why you pinched me"exclaimed khushi rubbing her arm.

Arnav"then stop laughing or else I will bite you"warned arnav. Khushi pouted.

Arnav turned towards his family members and seeing all are still crying shouted

"ENOUGH"

All become silent hearing his roar second time.

Arnav "you all are misunderstanding everything"

Anjali "we understand everything chote we are not misunderstanding"

Arnav palmed his face rolling his eyes.

Nani"you only said na that you
kissed a man who is your friend "
Arnav "yes I kissed my friend but it is not what you all are thinking"he exclaimed.

Suddenly he got an idea and holding khushi's hand he pulled her towards his room.

Anjali" Chote why are you dragging khushi to your room"

Arnav shouted still dragging khushi "to prove my character"

All became confuse that how arnav prove his character by taking khushi with him.

Arnav's room

Arnav leaves khushi's hand after coming inside the room and went towards the wardrobe.

Khushi sat on his bed and again started to laugh remembering the drama went downstairs. She holding her stomach falls on bed and said in between laugh.

"Haa haa all are thinking you are ga.. "she couldn't complete her sentence when her lips sealed with arnav's lips who was hovering on her on bed.

Arnav hearing her continuous laughing became irritate and came near her hovering on her and stopped her from laughing by locking her lips by his. He was just want to stop her laugh but when he touched her lips can't able to control himself sucked her lower lips and then her upper lips passinately and caressing her waist by his one hand and holding her nape by other hand to angle her to deepen the kiss.

Khushi who was laughing suddenly stopped feeling his lips on her. She was shocked by his sudden act but after some time responds to him by kissing him holding his shoulder.

After kissing, nibbling, sucking each other lips they parted panting hard.

Arnav still panting said"if.. If you again laugh at me then I will kiss you again no matter what wherever we are or if there is anyone in front of us. Understood? "

Khushi just nodded closing her eyes.

"It's became red" Arnav said softly.

"What" asksd khushi .

"You little nose"said arnav kissing her red nose. Khushi's face became more red and pushed him who was still hovering on her.

Arnav make her sit on the bed and takes the things which he removed from wardrobe. Fake beard ,Mustache and wig.

"Arey this is my fake beard and mustache na. Why these are with you. Aww.. Means you stolen these things from me? "Khushi said making a cute angry face.

"Stup up khushi or else I will again kiss you"saying he started to fix the beard and all to her.

Khushi became silent and allowing him to do what ever he want. She sat like a small girl while arnav making her ready as a khushhaal.

After making her ready he said" So khushhaal ready to prove that I am a man and you are a khushi"she nodded now becoming nervous thinking about what others will think seeing her in this get up.

Holding her hands arnav came downstairs and make her stand in between the members.

"See here is my friend khushhaal "he said to family members and turning towards aman and akash" Am I right aman and akash "who nodded their head in shock because she looks like a khushhaal ditto same to same except wearing churidar.

All are shocked to see khushi with beard and mustache.

Aman said with stammering "so that means the man whom you hugged and kissed is khushi"

"Yes"

Anjali"that's mean you kissed a girl not a man"

"Yes di"

Mami"that's mean you are not a gay"

"No mami I'm not a gay, I'm a man"

All became relief knowing that now their arnav is not a gay and sat on sofa. Hp also sat on floor in relief that his arnav baba is a sher.. Gabbar sher.

Aman and akash signed in relief knowing this. They were tensed from yesterday thinking about arnav.

Suddenly they became angry and started to shout at arnav .

Aman"you idiot you scared the life of us from yesterday seeing you both together thinking you are hugging and kissing a man "

Arnav "how could I know that you both us saw together in that situation and misunderstand us"

Akash "you should have tell us the truth na when you introduce her to us yesterday night"

Arnav"she only said not to tell you all so what can I do"

Aman"you scared us a lot. You made our night sleepless thinking about you taking stress and tension.Idiot stupid I will kill you"

Saying both Aman and akash started to hit him but arnav escaped from then and started to run. Aman and akash started to chase him. Three are running around the Hall and all are laughing seeing them chasing like a kids.

Suddenly payal questioned something which stop all of them in their track.

Firstly Why khushi gone to party in male getup.

Secondly why arnav hugged and kissed khushi when all know that they both always fight with each other.

All with curiosity looks at arshi waiting for answer.

Arshi lands in a fix not knowing what and how to answer them.

What you guys think how arshi answers them to their questions?

...........................................................

Hello guys how are you all.

This is next part of this story.

How you guys like this part. Hope you all like this story.

If you all like this story please vote me. Please🙏🙏🙏.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 709 8
Mature fanfiction based on the Indian TV show IPKKND. These are OS with each chapter independent of the other, but focusing on Arnav and Khushi's rel...
7.4K 480 16
This standalone story follows the journey of two morons - Arnav and Khushi as they navigate from childhood best friends to husband & wife.
31.5K 2.4K 19
Arnav learns about Khushi's engagement and he is shattered. He has questions but will Khushi answer them? Garima wonders if she was being fair with K...
74.4K 4.7K 28
Young lovers Khushi and Arnav are separated when Khushi leaves to pursue her career in a different city leaving Arnav disappointed by her betrayal. F...