Part of Your World| D.M., M.R...

By Localsimp_TvT

"I desire to be a part of your world." Y/n is a very big reader, and has an obsession with the magical univer... More

Chapter 1- The Reader With a Wish
Chapter 2- Wishes Do Come True
Chapter 3- Becoming the Golden Quartet?!
Chapter 4- Sorting
Chapter 5- A Warning
Chapter 6- Draco Malfoy
Chapter 7- Cedric Diggory
Chapter 8- The Infamous Weasley Twins
Chapter 9- Lonely Neville Longbottom
Chapter 10- Mattheo Riddle
Chapter 11- Chosen to Chase
Chapter 12- Hallowe'en
Chapter 13- The First Game
Chapter 14- Christmas Break
Chapter 15- Mirror of the Erised(1)
Chapter 16- Mirror of the Erised(2)
Chapter 17- Making Amends
Chapter 18- Saved by Cedric
Chapter 19- Hagrid's Secret
Chapter 20- Detention
Chapter 21- A Special Power
Chapter 22- The Trials to Get to the Stone
Chapter 23- The True Beginning
Chapter 24- Letters
Chapter 26- Midnight Meet Up
Chapter 27- Fireworks
Chapter 28- A Place for You and Me
Chapter 29- The Burrow
Chapter 30- Flowers
Chapter 31- Rescue from the Dursleys
Chapter 32- Dobby
Chapter 33- Knight in Flying Armor
Chapter 34- The Wrath of Molly Weasley
Chapter 35- "D-Dia-gon Alley!"
Chapter 36- Blood Traitor
Chapter 37- The Vault
I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Chapter 38- Rescue
Chapter 39- The Man, The Myth, The Liar
Chapter 40- The Trip to Hogwarts

Chapter 25- Shopping with Draco

1.6K 73 21
By Localsimp_TvT

After getting up this morning, I spent all my time mentally preparing myself to spend the day with Malfoy. We were going on a shopping trip for him to flaunt his wealth and I had to ensure that I was as nice to him as possible and put up with his bratty attitude.

I'd already sent Draco a letter back containing the address of my home so he could easily apparate to my house. For some reason, he didn't want me to just apparate to Malfoy Manor and he instead wanted to apparate to my house and then apparate back to his to then go shopping.

As I finished getting ready, a loud and firm knock sounded at the door. My parents weren't home currently, so it was just me in the house. Since I was upstairs, it took me a little while to get down and answer the door quickly.

And since I took a little too long to get down, Draco began to assume his bratty and impatient personality. Since he also considered me a friend, it was mixed with worry. He began pounding his fists on the door frantically and yelling out for me.

"Y/N! Y/N! Are you in there? Are you dead? Crap, I better call the Ministry then! Y/N! ANSWER ME!!!!!" Draco screamed. I dashed towards the door and yanked it open while Draco was in mid-knock.

Since he was mid-knock and I had opened the door so quickly, his fist went flying towards my face. My self defense instincts kicked in and I grabbed his fist, turning him around facing away from me and pulling him down.

Draco screamed, a high-pitched girl scream, as I dragged him down. We spent a few seconds on the ground before I realized what was happening. I quickly threw Draco off of me and got up, lending my hand to him. He swatted it away angrily as he got up and dusted his clothes off. Great, this day with him was already starting amazingly.

"If I knew you'd greet me like that, I wouldn't have come," he huffed angrily. "But, good self-defense. You reacted quickly."

"Yeah, I have good instincts and speed," I responded, drinking in his praise. "So, off to your house?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "Here, grab my hand." I grabbed his hand and he pointed his wand, and then we were whisked away to another place. I looked around and saw the walls of an extravagant yet dark house. We were on the outside, out front, and I could see that the door was painted an ominous black. Huh, fitting for the Malfoy family.

"So, how are we getting there?" I asked, turning to Draco. He smiled and turned around, gesturing to behind us. I turned around and there I saw a fancy black carriage with doors open. I looked to the front of the carriage and strangely enough, I saw thestrals were pulling it. Strange, it's not like I'd seen or experienced any bad deaths. Except for Professor Quirrell's. Maybe that was it?

"No, that's not it." Hikari's voice suddenly came through to me. I hadn't heard from her in a while. "You're a reader, so you've read, watched, and vividly experienced characters' deaths. You have experienced the most death out of all the characters at this current time." Hikari was right. I'd experienced the most death out of all the characters so far, which pained me to think about. I hoped none of them would have to suffer seeing someone die, which was why I was here to stop it.

I was shaken from my thoughts as Draco opened the door and extended his hand out to me, like a proper gentleman. At least there was something that wasn't annoying about him. I took his hand and stepped up into the carriage. Inside there were black leather seats, supporting the vibe the Malfoy family and their house gave off. Draco got in and instead of sitting across from me, he sat directly next to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, surprised and uncomfortable.

"Sitting down?" Draco responded, confused.

"I know, but why aren't you sitting across from me, where there's more space?"

"Because."

"Draco you need to give me more of a reason than just 'because'."

"Because I want to?" He responded, sounding like a spoiled brat.

"Well, I don't want you sitting next to me. You're in my personal space," I shot at him.

He quickly shut me down by saying, "You're in my carriage. And you're about to use my money to buy your stuff."

I huffed angrily and then I came to a realization. "Technically it's not your money, it's you Daddy's money. Aw, that's so sweet, Draco's daddy is spoiling his little annoying princess."

Draco's face became angry when I called him 'princess'. He was about to shoot something back at me, but then he regained his composure and got up and sat across from me. That was a surprise.

"There. Happy now y/n?" He asked. I nodded, flabbergasted by the fact Draco hadn't snapped back and decided to throw me out. I had power over Draco freaking Malfoy. Draco, daddy's boy. Draco, the boy who feels entitled to everything. I settled back into the seat with a smirk on my face. Heh, I was pretty darn cool.

"So, what's the first thing on our agenda?" I asked, curious. He did say we were going on a shopping trip, but I had no clue what we were going to buy.

"Clothes," he said.

"But I already have clothes?" I responded, confused.

"They're shabby," he quickly replied. My mouth went agape. He had just insulted my clothes! What the hell dude?! So much for thinking he wasn't being as bratty and annoying as before.

"Look, I don't mean to insult you but I think someone as pretty as you should have clothes that match," he said, and I could've sworn he was blushing. My suspicion was confirmed as he put a hand over his face to cover it.

"Oh," I said, surprised. 

"Yeah," he said.

We didn't speak to each other for the rest of the ride, since there was an awkward silence hanging in the air that neither of us was bold enough to break. When we finally reached our stop, it was a high-end clothing store.

All the clothes inside cost more than I could ever afford, and all of them were nice. I tried a plethora of clothing on, and all of them seemed to suit me really well. I felt bad for using Malfoy's money, so I tried to narrow the items I wanted down to 1 or 2. But, Draco insisted on buying every single item I'd tried on, since he said they all looked good on me.

Our next stop was a fancy restaurant for lunch, and again it was beyond whatever my wallet had. The food was so good, I could've sworn I was practically in heaven. We then stopped at a jewelry store, with fancy necklaces, rings, and earrings.

One thing caught my eye in particular. Encased in glass to keep it safe, there was a necklace of a phoenix rising. I'd always liked phoenixes, since they represented being reborn and coming back even stronger. The chain was made of silver, and the phoenix was studded with lots of tiny diamonds. You could tell that great care had been put into the making of such a tiny necklace. The carvings were so detailed and intricate, that it seemed almost impossible for someone to just look at and replicate.

The store owner walked over to me, smiling. "I see that this one has caught your eye. It's a beautiful necklace, isn't it?"

"It is," I whispered in amazement.

"It's the only one of its kind," the store owner said. I looked up at him, my eyes filled with wonder.

"The creator didn't make any more?" I asked, confused as to why they wouldn't have made more. It was so beautiful, and they could've made so much money off of mass producing them.

"Unfortunately, the creator died after making this last piece. It was their final work of art and mark that they left on the world. It's ironic that their final piece symbolizes rebirth," the store owner said.

"How much is it?" I asked, hoping it wasn't too much. This was the one thing I really wanted.

"£8,128,550," the store owner replied. Holy moly. That was worth 10 million USD. That was way too much for me to ask for Draco to buy for me.

"Oh, I can't afford that," I said apologetically.

I walked over to Draco and said, "Let's go. I think I'm done shopping." He nodded. I got into the carriage and noticed he wasn't behind me.

A few minutes later he came and said, "Sorry, I had to do something really quickly." I thought nothing of it as we rode back to Malfoy Manor. Once we got there, Draco apparated with me to the front door of my house.

"I had a lot of fun today. Thank you Draco."

"Anytime y/n," he said, smiling. I went to open the door, but I was stopped when he tugged my hand gently. "Wait."

I turned around. "What is it?"

"You forgot something," he said, grinning sheepishly. He then pulled out a small box from his pocket. No way...

He opened the box to reveal the phoenix necklace I'd been so infatuated with earlier. My eyes actually began to water at what he did for me.

"You looked like you really wanted it—no, like you needed it. I think it needed you to wear it too," he said.

"You shouldn't have Draco, it was way to expensive—"

"I did it for you. If it's for you I'll do anything." My heart skipped a few beats. I decided to accept the necklace and I turned around, holding my hair up.

"Could you put it on for me then?" I asked in a small voice, feeling excited and extremely grateful. Time seemed to slow and the only noise I could hear was my beating heart as Draco placed the cold metal around my neck and clipped it together. I turned, facing him.

"You look stunning y/n," he said, sounding breath taken.

"Thank you so much Draco," I whispered. I didn't even need to think about it as I took a step toward him and gently placed my lips on his cheek. As I pulled away I could instantly feel my cheeks grow warm. My god, I'd just kissed Draco Malfoy.

He seemed to be flustered too, with his face tomato red. "No problem y/n," he said quickly. He turned around, about to walk away, but then he turned back to face me.

"If that's my reward every time, I'll take you shopping more often," he said, and then apparated away.

I was left on my doorstep, eyes staring at where he'd just been standing, tomato red. Maybe Draco wasn't so bad. Actually, he was amazing. 

A/n: Okay, I'm so sorry to all of my readers. I've been missing a lot of my upload dates lately, and I feel really, really, bad. I'm sorry to everyone, and I wanted to announce that I'll be taking a 1-2 week break to catch up on writing chapters so I can make every upload day. 

Once again, I'm really sorry. 

Thank you to everyone who has been putting up with me so far and supporting this story regardless.

I love all of you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 6.9K 94
I wanted to make a preferences book. Here it is. Enjoy. I do: Harry Ron Fred George Neville Draco
3.4M 74.5K 76
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ!!! This story contains a bit of sexual violence, gore, and a lot of mature language. Please read at your own risk and/or ment...
207K 1.2K 12
One shots, Preferences, Imagines, and X Reader Characters Include Oliver Wood Draco Malfoy Nevile Longbottem Harry Potter Ron Weasley The Weasley t...
2.6M 41.5K 114
Harry Potter One Shots Book for all the Potterheads on Wattpad! All written by me, but all characters belonging to J.K. Rowling! Be sure to vote an...