THE MIGHTY DUCKS X READER [ed...

Por fortyshades

figure skater , kid boxer, and hockey player y/n joins team USA to play hockey. She's a normal person with n... Más

A/N
Intro to Y/N
~Daddy's girl~
~Crutches~
~Sitting on the bench with you~
~True ducks~
~together and forever~
~Till forever falls apart~
A/N
Y/N update
•Get your head in the game•
•Coach Orion•
•Skirt + make me•
•Pretty Twirling skater•
•Fight!!•
•Funeral + I'm sorry•
•welcome back.•
•Special showdown •
•All The Bad Memories•
•Kiss•
A/N
Y/N update
-Let's do this-
-Varsity team.-
-All for popularity-
-deja vu-
-Caught-
-He's going to kill me-
-Let the game begin-
Important a/n
-not a good hiding spot-
A/N
A/N

~Dinner with the banks family~

483 8 1
Por fortyshades

Y/N's POV:

October 11: 5:13

It's been only been one full day since I've been on crutches. I got home and I immediately called luis. We talked for a good hour but I realized it was about time I got ready.

"It was fun talking Luis but I gotta go and get ready for dinner." I say him.

"See ya, love." he responds back.

"Love?" I mumble. What the hell. I walked downstairs and I see the house was really shiny. The white marble walls were extra clean today. The table was already set up and my parents were in really fancy outfits.

"What time is it honey?" My mom says

"Uhm 5:13 sweetheart!" Dad replies.

Practice was a bit longer todays huh?

"Y/ N hurry and get showered they'll be here at 6:25" my mom says.

"Oh okay mom " I started walking up back to my room. Which was the guest room on the second floor because my original room was on the third floor and I didn't wanna make my sprained knee worse. I got in the shower and turned it on. I started to clean up for my moms special dinner. I slipped on a dress ( the dress up top, you can change it if you want)  and it was 30 minutes before they got here. I curled my hair as fast as I could and once I was done. I started walking down the stairs. when my parents opened the house door, holy Jesus they walked in with their most fancy outfits! Behind them was.. BANKS?? He cleans up really well. Was he staring at me? Man talk about creepy. I guess I was staring for too long.

Adams's POV:

My parents and me stepped out of our car and walked up to the front door. They had a good big house and a big drive way. I heard my parents saying how they had a really pretty daughter and maybe we should go on a date instead of interrupting the dinner the parents are gonna have. I ignored them and I walked inside. I looked up and.. is that L/N??? She looked so beautiful. I quickly remembered why I was mad at her and looked away. We all sat down at the table and I'm guessing our parents made us sit next to each other because they looked at us and smiled. I was annoyed at my parents and wanted to leave and of course I wasn't going to leave her sitting here with our parents so I put my anger aside and asked her, " Hey y/n, you wanna get out of here?" I hesitated.

"Oh? Um sure where to?" We whispered to each other.

"I don't know let's eat somewhere else." I says in a quiet tone. "Hey um Mr. L/N is it alright if me and y/n go out for dinner somewhere else that way you , your wife, and my parents can talk about business alone? May I ?" I asked.

"Yeah no problem banks. Take the card y/n in case you wanna go anywhere else" he smiles at me.

I take y/n's crutches and give them to her. I help her get to her crutches. We start walking to a nearby restaurant. It was a fancy one. They live in a really rich neighborhood so I was glad we weren't going to be underdressed. It was 5 more minutes till we got there and it was the most silent walk ever. It was awkward until she spoke to me . She grabbed my arm making me look at her (w rizz) her pretty eyes. They were glossy like she was about to cry.

"Banks im sorry.. i know you're mad at me.." she said. She grabbed my hand and intertwined it with hers so I would have to listen. we kept walking to the restaurant. "I used to be on a team with her. Our coach made up a rule that..only the best got to have more time. I got more time and she was mad. So she left. I've been on my streak to winning states but then that day. I realized I'd be up against her. She had told me something right before I was going to shoot. So I got anxious and messed up my shot. They ended up winning and that's when I just snapped." She say.

"I still don't get it?" I say.

"She said something things about me which was I I broke my my hockey stick and hit her..I was sensitive to some things that she said. That's why I never let anyone talk down on me; cause I'm afraid of it happening again." She sighs in relief. She finally got to speak her truth.

"I'm sorry y/n. I should've listened." I reassured her. I gained up some confidence and hugged her to comfort her. " how about we eat some dinner now?" I ask.

"That sound great cmon!" She smiles. We finally get to the restaurant and sit down eating our dinner. We talked about many things and got to know eachother more. I knew I would like y/n. She was great at hockey, she was an independent woman, and she always knew what she wanted. We get to know basic things and we ask each other some serious things here and there. When we finished our dinner we head back to her house.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow I guess.." she's tells me.

"Yeah I'll see you tomorrow" I say.

—-

Y/N's POV:

October 12

Today was the day before we would fly out to California for our tournament. since it was free day, I went out with Julie and Connie. We went to the mall and went to get ice cream it was all very fun. That's when I got a call from Adam.

"H-hey y/n." He said. I could hear things in the background but I couldn't figure out what it was.

"Hey! What's up?" I tell him.

"U-uh do you wanna hangout later tonight?" He says.

"Uhm sure why so?" I put him on speaker so Connie and Julie could hear.

"Well uh.." he trails off. You could hear voices in the background. "Well the guys will be doing something and I thought to just hangout with my friend right? We can go eat dinner.." he said. Connie and Julie smile and tell me to say yes. So I did what they said.

"Yeah sure I'll be over. Well I gotta go but see you tonight!" I say. The rest of the time I spent hanging with Julie and Connie buying anything we liked. Soon enough it started getting late which meant me and Adam would be hanging out. I slipped on some shorts and a hoodie. Julie braided my hair earlier so I kept my hair like that. We thought to go to the diner Charlie's mom worked at.

"I'm sorry I know it quick and all but can I kiss you?" Adam says.

"Well yea-" I was cut off by a pair of lips . Cherry. The kiss was soft till we parted our lips.

"I am sorry I know it's quick. Fuck I'm so dumb.." he frowns.

"Maybe I wasn't thinking either.." I say shyly

"What?" I Kiss his pink tinted cheek.

"Banks.." I say.

"Hm?" He says

"thanks for this.." I say

"of course. " he chuckled

I kiss his other cheek and we head to the Restaurant and talked about all kinds of things.

"I don't wanna make this weird but how do you shower when you're on crutches " he laughs.

" I don't know you just shower duh banks." I laugh along with him .

"So what's boxing like?" He questions

"It's okay.." I mumble

"Do you not like it?" He says

"I do it's just it's not really something I wanna do in the future.." I frown

"Hey it's alright. May i ask why you box?" He asks

"For my dad same things goes for figure skating but instead I do it for my mom." I say. " honestly figure skating is my worst sport"

"What but you can do that cool trick. " he smiles and puts an arm around me and kisses my cheek.

"Do you think my quad axel should get second place?" I laugh

"Nah! You're Still special though" he smirks

"So does this mean we're dating banks?" I smile

"You want and answer? " he smirks

"Mhm.." I say. I smile and next thing I know Adam pecks my lips with a soft small kiss. It was a little late so Adam's walked me home, even if I lived far. I told him he could stay over so he accepted. Our night was amazing. Many hugs and talking about what's it gonna be like when we win vs Iceland. I loved hearing his voice. My night was amazing but Mendoza was on my mind. I felt guilt because I believe we were having a connection. Now I was taken. I hope when we tell our friends they'll react fine. Finally there went our night, we fell asleep in each others arms. It was fun having Dinner with the banks family. That's what started all this and even how quick it was I was grateful for it.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

65.6K 1.1K 24
It's Maggie Brooks's first year at Eden Hall Academy and she can't wait to dive into a school year full of fun. Down to earth and understanding good...
22.2K 298 14
"Yeah, number one figure skater in Eden Hall not much you know?" Mila Star was a figure skater at Eden Hall. When the Ducks notice that the girls fri...
2.9K 88 17
Allison Moreau was slowly able to start to get over her best friends death with the help of Guy Germaine. The two were slowly building their friendsh...
103K 1.5K 30
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞." "𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮." When...