THE MIGHTY DUCKS X READER [ed...

By fortyshades

figure skater , kid boxer, and hockey player y/n joins team USA to play hockey. She's a normal person with n... More

A/N
Intro to Y/N
~Daddy's girl~
~Crutches~
~Dinner with the banks family~
~True ducks~
~together and forever~
~Till forever falls apart~
A/N
Y/N update
•Get your head in the game•
•Coach Orion•
•Skirt + make me•
•Pretty Twirling skater•
•Fight!!•
•Funeral + I'm sorry•
•welcome back.•
•Special showdown •
•All The Bad Memories•
•Kiss•
A/N
Y/N update
-Let's do this-
-Varsity team.-
-All for popularity-
-deja vu-
-Caught-
-He's going to kill me-
-Let the game begin-
Important a/n
-not a good hiding spot-
A/N
A/N

~Sitting on the bench with you~

581 10 4
By fortyshades

Outfit up top you can change it Ofc !

Y/N's POV:

October 10: beginning of practice.

"Mendoza why would you tell him!" I say while trying to get to the bench.

"Well why did you lie!?" He responded

"Because ..um..I uhm" I say nervous.

"Whatever " he says. I see him looking at something and I look to see. No way . I started to get up and go hide somewhere.

"Hi I'm Cira. You are? " the girl says

"Luis .. are you looking for someone ?" He responds

"Yeah but uhm can you help me find the coach of Team USA ? " she smirks

"Oh he's right over there.." he says confusingly.

I peak over the corner of the wall I'm standing behind. God I'm really hoping she's just here because she's dating Mendoza .

"Hi I'm Cira you're the coach of team USA?" She says

"Yeah do you need something?" He says

" I came here to .." she smirks . " report that one of your players are banned from playing hockey for at least another week. Just in case you thought of letting them play on your team.." she smiled

" who?!" Everyone says in sync.

Holy fuck. I gotta go stop this bitch . Please no... I just had to be on crutches. Thanks for that Mendoza.

"Y/n L/n.." She smirked "oh there you are y/n !! I missed you so much !" She says in a fake happy voice.

"Oh really! Awe! look we're crutches twins. " I smiled at her "hey whatever you're here for. you should back up and stop lying to people." I said in a stern voice

" oh really? lie? Then would you mind letting me show them this ." She said in a serious voice.

Soon enough something was playing on the big screen. (Ik there isn't a big screen in there rink but js dw) It was me..it was my meltdown. I looked at Mendoza and then I looked back at the ground. Everyone looked at me and I could tell they were mad at me.

"If you can't get this clear in your head let me explain. The only reason IM on CRUTCHES is BECAUSE OF HER.. Shes lucky her dad is a lawyer and only had to pay for my rehab. About 2 years ago y/n and me were in the states big finals. We weren't on the same teams. It came down to her. It was her chance to make a shot. It was my time to shine as a goalie. When she didn't make the shot she got so mad." She made a sad crying face . " she broke her hockey stick ran over to me and started to beat me up" she says in a serious voice.

"Coach y/n looked nervous when she was about to take that shot.. her legs are shaking. Hey look there saying something to her " Connie says .

"Oh uhm we didn't say anything to her she was just ... nervous that's it. She even started screaming at her coach. She threw her little rich hockey stick onto the ground and her little rich skates . You know it took a while to get that skate out of the ice. You didn't have to throw it that hard." She looked at me. "Tell your dad I'm not done with therapy and he needs to pay up soon." She talked back.

"You bitch! " I cried out.

"Say what?" Cira says.

"I knew I couldn't play okay !! If you wanted the money then you could've called my dad. Not come over here !" I cried.

"Not my fault you cant play hockey. " She smirked and then left

"Bro y/n what the fuck?" "Y/n why would you do that!" "That's so wrong y/n" "I get why you were mad but you didn't need to attack her" " you disgust me   y/n" "you're staying on the bench y/n till I say you can practice " " y/n I can't believe you wouldn't tell us" all the ducks starts saying stuff to me. I just cried and look at te ground. The only ones who didn't say anything to me where the newcomers. The so called "original ducks" dissed me. But then Connie came up to me.

"I believe you y/n. I saw the way you looked in the video. " she lifted my head up.

October 11

(Pretend you're wearing the usa tracksuit sweater)
(You can change the outfit)

I sat next to Luis and Connie since the ducks were too mad to talk to me. Finally Mrs. MacKay came in.

"Y/n that's not the right outfit we assigned you to wear?" She says to me.

"So?I don't give a f-" I get cut off. "Get you hand off my mouth Connie." I mumble.

"Then shut the f-" I cover her mouth before she makes the same mistake I almost made.

"That's what i thought! " I whispered to her.

"Fine but next time , wear the right outfit." she smiles

"No bitch." I mumbled to myself.

I look to my side and I see Luis looking at me. Boy his eyes are so pretty. I bet his lips taste like strawberries. He is so ..

"Y/n? " Mrs MacKay interrupts

"What?" I respond. Mrs macKay asked me a questions and I answered it correctly to get her off my back cause all I'm tryna do is look into Luis's beautiful eyes.

"Ancient Greece was the beginning of Western Civilization. See, in Greece, they didn't have professional sports... or Wheaties boxes. So the athletes competed for another reason. Anybody?" MacKay asked.

"Falafels?" Goldberg said.

"Annoying much?" I say and rolled my eyes.

"You wish, Goldberg." Connie says. Me and her high five.

"Charlie?" MacKay calls on Charlie since he had his hand up.

"Pride." He answers.

"That's right. The various city-states waved their flags... and wore their home colors proudly." She says.

"Did America always dominate?" Fulton asks.

"brother, what?" I say. I groan. This lesson is gonna
Be a tough one for them.

"Fulton. That's a good question." Dean backs him up.

"Yeah but the most stupidest one yet." I say. He shoots me a glare and i shoot him one back.

"No. America wasn't around back then." She tells us.

"it's okay." Dean 'comforts' Fulton.

"Don't forget that compared to other countries... America is still young, still forming its own identity. America is a teenagerjust like you." She says.

"Like us?" Jesse questions.

"You bet. A little awkward at times... but always right there on the verge of greatness." She says which makes me smile.

October 11: 3:16

We all roller skates down a road while I held hands with Julie.

"I don't know but i been told" Bombay sings.

"I don't know what I've been told" we sing together.

"Team U.S.A.'s gonna win the gold" Bombay continues

"U.S.A.'s gonna win the gold " we sing back

"Listen up and listen good"

"Listen up and listen good" we repeated.

"We're all headed for Hollywood"

"We're all headed for Hollywood" me and Julie looked at each other with smiles while we sang.

"Sound off" Bombay says

"One, two" we say.

"Sound off" he says.

"Three, four" we sing

"Bring 'em on down" Bombay says

"One, two, three, four " we say. It was so much fun.

October 11: 3:43

"Hey y/n" I hear a voice say.

"What's up Mendoza !" I greet him.

"What are you doing today?" He put an arm around my shoulder.

"Well sadly I have to be at dinner with my moms friend. They're bringing their son too. I don't even know these guys yet. she wants me to go" I say with a frown.

Luis's POV:

Damn it she's busy. This "son" better watch his hands.

"Luis's everything okay? Hello?? Luis!" I heard a voice yell. I quickly snapped the hell out of it.

"Sorry what.." I say

"Why did you come up to me?" She reply's

"oh right I was gonna ask uhm.. how you're doing with your sprained knee.." I think of my answer.

" it's alright doctors said it should take a few days till a week to heal. I really want to play. " she frowns. I take my hand and lift her chin up (w rizz)

"Hey it's gonna be fine " I smile at her. "Plus it'll be fun sitting on the bench with you.." I look at her .

Y/n's pov:

"Hey Luis I just wanna tell you we aren't friends.." I say sadly remembering what my mom told me. "I can't have friends if someone might use me for money. My mom says that. It's too risky."

"Use you for money ? No never y/n ! Maybe you shouldn't listen to your mom anymore." He says.

On my car ride home I start calling London and ash. I tell them how much I miss them and can't wait till we see each other again. I told them how I was on crutches now too. Though I was talking to other people I couldn't stop thinking about Luis. So I decided to call him up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 4.5K 44
【 in which a competitive ice skater somehow ends up on her local peewee hockey team 】 ❝ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᶜᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ 'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᴵ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ...
53.5K 894 30
FRIENDS INTO LOVERS 🎵 𝚒 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍... 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚒 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍🎵 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Kendall C...
224K 2.9K 21
An international competition for junior league hockey teams is being held in Lo Angeles, Coach Gordon Bombay is picked to lead Team USA. He reunites...
80.5K 1.2K 26
After Gordon's knee injury, his half sister moves to Minnesota to be with him. In a turn of events she's allowed to travel to the Junior Goodwill Ga...