The Destiny Of Love Season -1

By JanyaShivani

This is a story of a middle class ,cute, intelligent, honest girl named Shwetha and our idol Darshan Raval an... More

New York vs Hyderabad
NewYork Vs Hyderabad-2
The SendOff
Welcome
Pehli Mulaqat
The Meeting
Hate?
Apologize
Distance
He's Back
His Anger
Jealous
Boat ride or Love ride?
First Song πŸ˜‰
First Date 🌹
Baarishon Mein
Something called Love πŸ’•
Bully
Accident
Surgery
Care
A Promise to be Kept
Dilemma
Should I Confess?
Happy Birthday πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰
Happy birthday Part-2
HB Part-3
Gossip
She Left ( Maybe Forever)
A Twist
Match Making and Misunderstanding
A Complicated Meeting
Confrontation
Love Birds
First Huddle
The Solution

Description

107 4 0
By JanyaShivani

Here is the brief description about the characters of the story.

Darshan Raval : The Founder and CEO of DR Entertainment in New York. A singer,YouTuber, and composer. He is a multi-millioniore but turns out to be a down to earth person, respects women. He is suffering from loneliness and depression despite having many things in life to cherish.

Radha Raval : Darshan's Mother . She has passed away when darshan was 21 years old.

Anushka Raval:- Darshan's own little sister.

Gowtham Aggarwal :- Anushka's husband

Gaurav Khanna:- Anshika's husband.

Rajendra Raval :- Darshan's father. His father and mother got divorced due to his extra marital affair.

His Friends:-
Lijo George : Darshan's right hand and co founder of DR Entertainment. A Dearly brother and best friend of him from last 12 years.

Jessica George:- A Gynecologist and Lijo George's wife.

Hardil Pandey: A singer

Dushyant Raval : Darshan's cousin brother , and the chief dealer of his company.

Siddharth Raval: A singer. Chief Secretary of DR Entertainment

Shwetha Mishra:- The Director Of Sony Music Entertainment, a singer, YouTuber and a CA. She lives in Hyderabad. She is very ambitious and focusses only on her goals. She is never interested in relationships.

Anant Mishra :- Shwetha's father

Sneha Mishra :- Shwetha's mother

Dhrithi. :- Shwetha's friend. Both are friends since class 8.

Niya :- Shwetha's friend since college.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 2.5K 52
After meeting each other, Darshan Raval & Navya Shekhawat realize that they're meant to be more than just friends. But the pain of a lost love, the f...
277K 17.8K 32
A billionaire's πŸ’passionate romance Viaansh singh Rajvansh - He is CEO of Rajvansh industries, An introvert. He can't tolerate any wrong thing ,kind...
81.1K 5.3K 50
What happens when, Anayaa Dixit - the to-be Nutritionist's Parents fix her engagement with the singing sensation, Darshan Raval? Will they agree to g...
20.1K 1.8K 42
Drowned in his deep eyes. Wanting to share his pain, a journey towards a famous singer who is equally hurt. Chapter Title credit - @Disha_Darsh #87...