Baarishon Mein

They reached Brooklyn Bridge in about half an hour. They started walking across the Brooklyn bridge hand in hand .

Shwetha:- Darshan Mereko daar lagraha hai

Darshan:- Kyu?

Shwetha:- Yaha bohot log suicide kiya na iss bridge se gira, raat ko wo bhoot yaha hi ghumthe Ghar chalthe chalo

Darshan:- 🤣🤣 Hahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😀 Shwetha tum.. bohot....🤣🤣🤣 Kya tum....

Shwetha playfully hits him...

Shwetha:- Kyu hasraha hai app itna hasi ayi... Main Suchi kaha naa...

Darshan:- Tumko dekhe bhoot he darjatha hai

Shwetha:- Kya main ghost dekhthihu kya?

Darshan:- Tum ghost nahi beauty ghost 👻 ho

Darshan runs away and Shwetha chases him.. she hits him playfully...

Shwetha:- Kya darsh.. aap bhi naa,.. Mai root gayi..

Darshan:- OOle ole.. choole ... Sorry Shwethuu...

Shwetha:- Kitna cute hai....

She piches his cheeks... It starts raining...

Darshan turned to go to his car but Shwetha stopped him.. she started dancing in the rain...

Darshan:- Shwetha Sardi lagegii chalo car mein...

Shweta:- Nai mujhe bheegna hai.. aap bhi aao

Darshan:- No come..

Shwetha:- Humesha royal nehi thoda nature ko bhi enjoy karoo..

Darshan admired her who is dancing graceful like a peacock in rain. She is so beautiful. She looked like an angel in rain for him. She was right  only royal things does not give happiness. He decided to enjoy this moment.

Shwetha was about to slip darshan catches her.

Darshan:- Will you dance with me Senorita?

He forwards his hand

Shwetha:- Sure Senor

She locks her hand to his neck. Darshan holds her protectively.

There are no one around them only two love birds getting drenched in rain across a bridge.

Both were looking into each other's eyes .

Darshan:- Just listen to the sound of nature which is a music..

They just moved in sync in each other's arms. Both of them are engrossed in each other. Darshan cups her face and moves close to her Shwetha stands on her toes to her his height. Both of them closed their eyes. Darshan kissed her with all the passion, devotion and love. His unspoken words are conveyed through it. Shwetha was shocked at first but responded with same passion.
After few seconds both of them broke for oxygen and got into their senses. Shwetha immediately pushed him back and returned to the car. Darshan was still in the trance of what has just happened. He followed her and ast in the car.

Not a single word came out from anyone . Darshan saw her shivering and forwarded a space jacket which was in his car. She covered herself with it. Soon they reached her hostel. Shwetha quickly got down of the car and ran into her house without looking back towards him . Darshan felt guilty on doing it.