Pehli Mulaqat

It is the day of Karwa Chauth , both Dhrithi and Shwetha were fasting. It was evening Dushyant broke Dhrithi's fast and Shwetha and Dhrithi are on the way to the temple.

In temple

Swetha :- Yaar Dhrithi tum itne saal kaisa fast karthe ho? Pyaaz bohot lagte

Dhrithi:- Adat hogai mereko. Bas agaya na chaand Pooja karke fast break kardo.

At DR Entertainment Tower

Darshan is working with his manager

Darshan:- So I gave the plan for the project to the Aggarwal group so they will do the formalities required. Kal hum meeting mein jaanewala he na uska arrangements dekho.

Dr Manager:- ok sir I'll do it.

Rukmini Raval :- Arey Darsh kanna kem cho?kya tum abhi ready nahi hua?

Rukmini Raval is the sister of Darshan's mom Radha Raval and the HR of Sony Music (Shwetha's office).

Darshan:- Ha Choti maa Jai Sri Krishna kem cho? Aur ready kisleye?

Rukmini:- Mein tumko msg kiya ki mandir jana hai ready hone ka.

Darshan:- Nai choti maa mereko kaam hai I'm not coming. Hardil or Avish ko lejao

Hardil:- Ha aunty mai bhi aunga . Darsh tum bhi ao yaar company do mujhe.

Darshan:- Already mein tumhe apna company dechuka hu. Aur kitne company chahiye?🤣

Hardil:- Taunt math maaro ao abhi.

Darshan:- Chalo tum dono ka kuch nahi hoga

Darshan, Rukmini, Hardil left to the temple.

In Temple

Darshan:- Kya yaar itna bhakt hogai tum? Bhagwaan ko dekhne aaye?

Hardil:- Nehi ladkiyon ko dekhne aaye . Mereko or tumko bhi . Sanskaari ladkiyon ko bhagwaan banana hi chod di thoda bohot logo aisa mandir mai hi hote.

Darshan:- Sharam nehi hai re tumko.

Dhrithi:- Yaar Shwetha tum balcony mein jaake chaand Pooja karke aao mein yaha he dikhti hu. Yaad rakna chaand ko dekhne ke baad seeda aake Eswar ko dekhna or kisi ko bhi nahi especially men ko.

Shwetha :- Thik hai.

She went to the balcony of the mandir and took her thing to see the moon . The transformer just above her has exploded and there was fire all over the place Shwetha did not know what to do.
Darshan heard the sound of the transformer blast and went there.

Darshan:' Yaar dekho waha ek ladki phas gayi

Hardil:- Ha yaar tum Jao deko kaise hai wo. Darsh dekho wo wire girne wala hai jao..

Darshan went to her and pulled her back holding her wrist the wire fell down , with this she directly saw him through the seive used in the Pooja her breath was uneven so darshan observed this and gave her the water in her plate.

Darshan:- Are u ok? Mam? Please have some water.

He feeds her water in the plate.

Shwetha:- Nahi nahi Areyy..

Darshan :- Have it calm down

He was just staring her. He was engrossed in her beauty. They had a cute eye lock

Practically he broke her fast by feeding her water...😘 Meanwhile Dhrithi entered

Dhrithi:- Yaar shwethu kuch nahi hui na.. Arey Darshan bhaiya aap?

Shwetha:- Ha Dhrithi thik hai kuch nai hua.

Darshan :- Hi Dhrithi kaise ho?

Dhrithi :- Mai thik hu thank you so much u saved my bestfriend.

Darshan:- Usme kya hai?

Shwetha was just staring him . She can't believe that the person whom she's crushing for 12 years is just in front of her.

Darshan:- Mam? Are u ok?

Shwetha:- ha. Ha..Ha thik hai

Dhrithi :- Ye aapki badi fan hai.. Humesha aapki baaremehi baat karthe hai.

Darshan:- Acha nice to meet a beautiful fan

He forwards his hand , gives a shake hand. Shwetha is unable to speak anything.

Darshan:- Waise lagta hai aap fast mein hai. Carryon with ur rituals.

He gets a phone call. Shwetha and Dhrithi left . Shwetha's ear ring has fell down but has got unnoticed by her. Darshan sees it while talking over the phone.

Shwetha:-  Waise mein unko thanks bhi nahi kaha kya soch rahe honge?

Shwetha:- Dhoondo kaha hai wo thank u bolte hai.

Dhrithi:- Shyaad wo chala gaya chalo bohot bhook lagte honge ghar chalo.

Shwetha :- Ha chalo..

Darshan saw them leaving and followed them to give the ear ring.

Darshan:- Mam.! Mam ! Dhrithi.. aapka jhumka mam!
But they left.

Rukmini:- Kya hua beta?

Darshan:- Kuch nai choti maa chalo mai aapko ghar mai drop kartha hu

After dropping his choti maa in her place he came back home. He came to his bedroom and lied on his bed closing his eyes. Shwetha's face came in his thoughts . He took the jhumka from his pocket and kept starring it . He started talking

Darshan:- Kon ho tum? Itna khubsurat ho? Mere paas kyu aye? Ofcourse tum se bhi zyada khubsurat waalo ko dekha lekin kabhi ye feeling nehi ayi. Kyu aisa? I want to see u again.

That whole night he just kept staring it and slept . It was the first night after many years he slept peacefully without weeping about his mother or feeling lonely.