New Love

By Cole_Hazel

We all remember that first love. The one who we fell head over heels in love with who also destroyed us. When... More

Chapter 1: Emily
Chapter 2: Jay
Chapter 3: Emily
Chapter 4: Emily
Chapter 5: Jay
Chapter 6: Emily
Chapter 7: Emily
Chapter 8: Jay
Chapter 9: Emily
Chapter 10: Jay
Chapter 11: Emily
Chapter 12: Jay
Chapter 13: Emily
Chapter 14: Emily
Chapter 15: Emily
Chapter 16: Emily
Chapter 17: Jay
Chapter 18: Emily
Chapter 19: Jay
Chapter 20: Emily
Chapter 21: Jay
Chapter 22: Emily
Chapter 23: Jay
Chapter 24: Emily
Chapter 25: Jay
Chapter 26: Emily
Chapter 27: Emily
Chapter 28: Jay
Chapter 29: Emily
Chapter 30: Emily
Chapter 31: Emily
Chapter 32: Emily
Chapter 33: Jay
Chapter 34: Emily
Chapter 35: Jay
Chapter 36: Jay
Chapter 37: Emily
Chapter 38: Jay
Chapter 39: Emily
Chapter 41: Emily
Chapter 42: Jay
Chapter 43: Emily
Chapter 44: Jay
Chapter 45: Emily
Chapter 46: Emily
Chapter 47: Emily
Chapter 48: Jay
Chapter 49: Emily
Chapter 50:Jay
Playlist

Chapter 40: Emily

134 3 0
By Cole_Hazel

 I don't know about this." Casey stood in front of the full length mirror in Mia's room, as we all got ready for the Dress for Sex Birthday Bash. Casey turned around and looked at the back of the pink babydoll lingerie she wore.

"Case, you look amazing. Seth is going to love it." Mia assured her as she zipped up her knee high boots. She stood and smoothed out the invisible wrinkles from her short plaid skirt.

"Mia's right." I agreed as I put on a pair of gold dangle earrings. I adjusted the white lacy bra that criss-crossed down my midriff. My knee high boots also boasted six inch stilettos, which accented my butt in their tight white boyshorts.

"Pretty sure you're going to drive your man crazy in that outfit, Em." Casey sat down on the bed, placing her hands under her thighs.

I smiled, just thinking about the look on his face got me all hot and bothered. "That's the plan."

"I'm looking forward to meeting him. You've kept him a secret for so long." Casey added. I wondered what her reaction would be when she saw me and Jay together. Lucy was her best friend after all.

"Well, no more secrets." I added the gold necklace Mia handed me to my ensemble, admiring myself in the mirror.

"Thank god!" Mia exclaimed. I giggled. I had told Mia and Ashley everything that had happened last weekend. And explained that tonight was going to be the night we officially came out as a couple. "Time for birthday shots!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of her room to the kitchen.

"Lucy," Casey called as she followed us. "Are you going to come show us your outfit?"

The door down the hall closed and Lucy walked into the kitchen. She paused and held out the ends of the skirt. She wore a corset that fanned out at the bottom that was covered in skulls and fishnet stockings.

"What do you all think? Do you think Jay will like it?" She swayed her body from side to side.

"I think he's going to like what you are wearing better," Mia said under her breath so only I could hear. I bumped my hips against her and smiled.

"I think you look great." Casey complimented.

"Shot." Mia slid a glass to each of us. "To Emily turning twenty one."

Soon, the party was in full swing. Half dressed couples danced and the booze flowed. I kept looking towards the door, waiting for him to walk in. He had texted earlier and said he was running a bit late, but would be here soon.

I was leaning against the bar chatting with Ashley and one of her friends from high school when I saw him.

Holy shit. My knees buckled at the sight of him. He wore khaki pants and the same button down blue shirt he had worn on our first date to the Sunsphere, but now, it hung open. Revealing his toned abs. The blue tie was draped around his neck and I swear I was wet just remembering what he did to me with that tie.

He scanned the party and as soon as he spotted me, his eyes lit up and a smile spread across his face. I stood up straighter. All the noise and chatter from the party faded away. And it was just me and him.

He started making his way towards me, but my moment was burst by Lucy jumping in front of him.

"Hey, Jay. Do you like my outfit?" She twirled. But he wasn't looking at her. His eyes were locked on me. His eyes slowly roamed over my body until his gaze locked with mine again.

"Holy damn."

Lucy giggled and tried to reach for him. Somewhere in her head, she believed he was talking to her. He paid her no attention and walked right up to me. I bit my bottom lip causing his breath to hitch. His hands landed on my waist. I grabbed the ends of the tie and pulled him closer.

"Damn, you look fucking amazing." His voice was low and raspy. Then he wrapped his arm around my waist and crushed his lips to mine. My arms locked around his neck, hungrily kissing him back. For a moment, everything was perfect. I was at my twenty-first birthday party, wrapped in my boyfriend's arms.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Our moment was broken by Lucy's screams. He pulled back from me and raised his eyebrow. I knew exactly what he was asking me without him saying a word. I nodded. He linked his hand with mine and turned around to face Lucy. Her face was red and her fists were clenched. Several party goers had stopped their conversations to stare at her.

"HOW COULD YOU!" She stomped her foot and crossed her arms over her chest. Casey came up beside her and sighed, shaking her head at me. I shrugged and gave her a half smile. "Jay, why are you kissing her?"

"Because, Lucy." He squeezed my hand and smiled at me. "Emily is my girlfriend." Just hearing him say those words had my heart soaring. We were standing in the middle of a crowded room and he was holding my hand. My boyfriend had kissed me in front of everyone.

"No...no...no..." Lucy shook her head. "I'm your girlfriend."

"No, you're not. I've been telling you this for quite some time now."

"You're all I ever wanted."

If this had been any other situation, I might have felt sorry for Lucy. Tears sprung to her eyes and she took a step closer to us. That movement and the hate in her eye when she glared at me made me flinch and move a little closer to Jay.

"It's over, Lucy. It's been over." His voice was calm and collected. "You need to accept that and move on.

"Why her?" Lucy spat, narrowing her eyes at me. "What does she have that I don't?"

He raised an eyebrow at her, then smiled over at me. His arms went around my waist and he pulled me into his side.

"Everything, Lucy. Everything." He answered her, but his eyes were on me. My heart fluttered as his adoration poured out of his eyes. He leaned forward as if to kiss me.

"It's been her all along, hasn't it?" Lucy wasn't done yet. "Right under my nose. I was wrong. You are the biggest slut I've ever met." I pressed even closer into Jay, the fear overriding the euphoria.

"Lucy," Jay bellowed at her. "Stop this." Casey placed a hand on her shoulder, trying to draw her away.

"Come on, Lucy. Let's go outside." She shrugged Casey off her.

"I love you, Jay." Tears welled up in her eyes and a lump formed in my throat. I clenched his hand tighter. I wanted to hold on to him because I still feared he would succumb to her pleading.

"No, you don't."

"You don't get to tell me how I feel." She stomped her foot and crossed her arms. She turned her gaze back to me, staring at me with cold, dark eyes. "Why him? You could have had anyone. Why did it have to be him?"

"Because," I stared up at him. "It was him I fell in love with." I watched the huge grin spread across his face. He gathered me in his arms and brought our lips together. Fireworks exploded inside me, as he pushed his hands into my hair, deepening our kiss. I hadn't meant to say that. It just came out. However, it was the truth.

"I hate you! I hate you both." Lucy's screams faded away as he ended our kiss and smiled at me.

"Well, that went better than expected." Joe slapped Jay on the shoulder, bringing us both back to the party. "Now, where do you think Mia got off too?" He rubbed his hands together and went off in what I guessed was a search for Mia. I would question why that was at a later time.

"I think I need a drink. How about you?" He asked me. I smiled at him and nodded. He kissed my temple then ambled off to the keg in the corner. He glanced at me over his shoulder and I gave him a reassuring nod.

Lucy was nowhere in sight and I was high on adrenaline again. I felt someone bump my hips and I looked over to see a beaming Ashley.

"EEk..." she screeched and did a little dance. "I'm so happy for you two."

"Yeah, it's about damn time." Will threw his arm over Ashley's shoulder.

"Thank you guys." I wanted to hug them both, but since Will was only wearing a pair of silk boxers and Ashley was in a purple negligee, I didn't think it was appropriate.

"We've always got your back." Ashley squeezed my arm then let Will lead her to the dance floor.

I turned around, looking for Jay in the crowd, but came face to face with Abe instead.

He flicked his nose and looked me over.

"Damn, babygirl. You look fine AF."

I forced a smile in his direction, mentally kicking myself for ever letting him into my bed.

"Maybe you want to take a ride on the Abe love train later."

I snorted. "Did you miss that whole scene a couple minutes ago?"

"What scene?" He flicked his nose again and leaned in closer to me. "If you're feeling lonely and want to hop on board, all you gotta do is ask, babygirl."

Luckily I didn't have to answer this time because strong arms encircled my waist and the refreshing scent of Jay filled my nose.

"Why would she want to ride your little train when she could have my steam engine?"

Abe smirked and looked at the two of us over.

"Bet it kills you knowing my dick was in her first." He smirked.

"Seriously Abe?" I exclaimed as Jay jumped around me and grabbed him by the front of his shirt, his fist reared back.

"Jay, don't." I grabbed his arm. He tore his eyes away from Abe. "He's not worth it." He stared at me for a few moments, then let Abe go, pushing him back as he did so.

"Don't even let me see you looking in her direction again or I will break you." Jay threatened. "Do I make myself clear?"

"Whatever." Abe waved his hands and started to walk off. "Her pussy wasn't that great anyways." Jay jumped for him again, but I wrapped my arms around his waist. I placed my hand on his cheek and turned his face back to me.

"Hey, come back to me." His fists were still clenched at his side and he was grinding his teeth. I ran my hand down his chest. "It's my birthday and we are going to have fun tonight."

He sighed and I watched the anger flood out of him as he took me in his arms.

"I'm right here. I'm yours." He took my hand and started to sway me to the music. His other hand roamed over my back and it felt damn good to be here with him.

"Hope he's worth it." Mia danced up beside us.

"He is." I smiled.

"Just watch your back." she motioned to Lucy, who stood pouting in the corner.

"I won't let anything happen to her, Mia." Jay assured her.

Mia raised an eyebrow at him. "Good because I know Krav Maga." She bumped her hip into me as she sauntered away, smiling at me as she went. I let out a happy sigh and pressed myself against him. This was what I had wanted at that first party, to be dancing close to him, his arms wrapped around me.

I grabbed a hold of his tie and tugged his mouth down for a kiss.

"Nice choice of tie."

"Thought we might put it to use again later." The corner of his eyes crinkled. His hands roamed over my back side as he leaned in and kissed my neck, nibbling at my ear. "If this wasn't your party, I would toss you over my shoulder right now and take you to the bedroom."

I ran my hands up his chest, to his neck. "In due time, Mr Grey."

He chuckled. "Oh you better believe Mr. Grey wants to come out and play with you in this little number." He ran his finger under the tiny strap of my bra. I shivered at his touch. He kissed me again and I was over the moon. This was turning out to be the perfect night.

"I got you something." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black box.

"You didn't have to get me anything." I beamed.

"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't get my girlfriend something for her birthday."

He handed me the box and I slowly opened it.

"Oh, Jay. It's beautiful." A hand fluttered to my mouth as I pulled a silver chain with a gorgeous amethyst attached.

"I know it's not your birthstone, but I know your favorite color is purple, so I thought you would like it more."

"I love it." I pulled the necklace out of the box and turned around so he could fasten it. He brushed my hair away and kissed my neck. When the necklace was secured, he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest.

"I love you, Emily."

His words had me temporarily breathless. I took the pendent in between my fingers, then turned back around to face him. He brushed my hair back over my shoulder, his eyes full of the love he just confessed.

"I love you too." I whispered. He pulled me in for a kiss. I was wrong. Now the night couldn't get any more perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 14.8K 52
Ivy knows it's time to return to her childhood seaside town to battle the demons of her past. Two years away from her friends, family and the beloved...
77.5K 1.7K 85
***COMPLETED*** When we both caught our breath, he pulled me down and kissed me. He let go of my wrist and wrapped his arms around my waist. He opene...
134K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
25.7K 539 23
What happens when you're in love with two guys at the same time. You love them both but you can't be with both because thats not right. Relations bec...