His Heart's Mistress (Book 1...

By AmateurRomanceWriter

'The asshole' is back! You first met him in Just Tell Me You Love Me. And now he's back. And so is she, Allys... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

Chapter 19

77.5K 3.1K 271
By AmateurRomanceWriter

Adam

The details about what happened today was all over the news. I had my people take care of everything and made sure that they keep everything under control. I also ordered them to issue a statement regarding the incident.

Upon hearing the news, my mom rushed over to check on Ally and make sure that she was okay. Carly also called from work and Ally assured her that she was fine and that she shouldn't worry about her.

I invited my mom to stay over for dinner, but she said she had to get back to her shop. She just wanted to make sure that Ally was okay.

"Will you tell me who hurt you?" I asked softly as we were sitting down having dinner.

Ally blinked, taken aback by the question. "I told you already. You're..."

"Don't. Don't lie to me."

"I don't want to talk about this, Adam."

"Please. Tell me."

"If I tell you who, will you promise not to ask me any more question? That your question ends with who?"

I clenched my jaw. "Fine."

She sighed. "Why does it matter anyways? It won't change anything," she said.

"I want to know why you cowered before me and thought I was going to hit you. I want to know why you were so shocked that you couldn't fight back when Elizabeth attacked you. I want to understand."

She abandoned her utensils and placed her hands on her lap and looked down.

"Was it your father?"

"No," she denied vehemently.

"Cortalez?" I asked and she flinched and I knew. But I needed to hear it from her. So I asked again, "Was it him?"

"Yes. Now can you please drop this."

"That's why you flinch every time you hear his name," I said.

"Adam please. I beg you," she pleaded.

"Was it worth it?" I asked before I could stop my self.

She looked up at me, confused with my question. "What do you mean? What are you trying to say?"

"You married him for money. Was it worth it? He was abusing you and yet you stayed with him until he died."

Ally went as white as sheet.

Stop it, Murray. Stop attacking her! But I didn't listen and I was relentless. I continued my assault on her.

"Was your greed for money worth all the abuse you endured? And your father? Did he know? Or did you run to him and he turned you away because he was as greedy as you are?"

She shook her head fiercely as tears rolled down her cheeks.

She pushed her chair back and started to run away, and I shot straight up and went after her. I caught her in my arms before she could run further than a few steps from me.

"Let me go," she cried out.

"No."

"Let me go, Adam. Please. Don't do this. I'm begging you. Please," she whispered brokenly.

I cupped her face and kissed her. She whimpered as she tried to get away from me, but I held her in place. I kissed her and a few moments later, I felt her surrender and she melted into my arms. She kissed me with as much intensity and fervour.

I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I carried her to my room.

She ripped my shirt off of me, sending buttons flying everywhere. She was eager and needy, as she pulled me closer to her. I laid her down in the bed and removed my ruined shirt and I undid my belt and removed my pants.

She watched me with her lust-filled eyes.

I walk over to her and moved my hands to the hem of her shirt and lifted it above her head and tossed it aside.

Ally

I feel the urge to cover myself - which was silly, since Adam has seen me naked before. But then again, that was a long time ago and I have a long jagged scar in my inner thigh that wasn't there before. I was conscious because I don't want him to ask how I got it; but I also didn't want to have the scar removed because it was a reminder of what I had lost that night.

I push the memories aside and focus on Adam and how he is making me feel.

I hate that I was feeling conscious around him. It's just that, I've read articles online about him and the girls that he has dated over the years were beautiful, and I'm nothing like those women.

Thinking of him being with other women was painful, but I didn't get much time to dwell on that, because he crashed his lips to mine.

Our kiss was desperate and demanding. It was all consuming. It caused my knees to go weak with need.

Adam

I bent down and captured her lips in a desperate, demanding, and all-consuming manner.

I wrapped one arm around her and lifted her up and moved her to the middle of the bed.

I unclasped her bra and tossed it aside.

Her nipples puckered. I groaned and bent down and capture her nipple and sucked hard.

She gasped and pulled my head closer to her as she arch her back in offering.

I nipped and sucked and she writhed beneath me. I move to her other breast and gave it the same attention.

I move my hands down and removed her panties, as I trailed kisses down the length of her body.

She watched me with hunger and longing in her eyes.

No other woman had ever looked at me that way.

No other woman has ever made me feel the way Ally does.

She sat up and moved her hand to my boxers and removed it.

She reached out to touch me. She wrapped her hand along my full length and tugged. I hissed. "fuck!"

I throbbed, swelled, and got impossibly harder, it was almost painful.

I grabbed her hand to stop her. I was afraid, I was going to lose it right before we got started.

"I need to be inside you," I said.

"I need you too," she whispered back.

Ally

I wrapped my arms around him, and pressed my body closer to him.

I placed a kiss right above his heart, and I felt the fast beating of his heart against my lips.

He took a sharp intake of breath when he felt my lips against his skin.

I moved my hands up his face and trailed my fingers tenderly up and down the side of his face. I closed my eyes, as I traced his face with my fingers, like I always used to.

Tears welled up in my eyes, and I tried so hard to hold them back.

I never thought I would ever hold him again...

Adam

The way Ally was caressing my face with her fingers, was all too familiar and I didn't like it.

I didn't like it one bit.

Liar! I told myself.

I move away from her fingers, not liking the way it reminded me of old times.

I pushed her back down gently and covered her body with mine.

I settled my self between her legs.

I reached out on the end table to grab a condom, but she stopped me.

"I want to feel you. All of you. Please," she said.

I hesitated. Fuck, I want nothing more than to feel her skin to skin. But...

"You can trust me. I'm clean. I trust you. I... I can't get pregnant. I'm... I'm on the pill. Please Adam."

I groaned and tossed the condom back at the end table.

I positioned myself at her entrance.

"You're so wet. So fucking wet."

"Yes. For you. Just for you," she said.

I groaned and I thrust my self inside her.

She whimpered and flinched. Pain and discomfort crossed her features.

"Ally?"

"It's okay. I'm okay. It's been a while. Just give me a second. You're... Uhm... Big... I just need a moment..."

"I'm so sorry I hurt you."

"Shh... It's okay. I'm okay. I'm okay now. Please don't stop. Don't stop Adam," she said as she wiggled her hips underneath me.

I groaned and started moving inside her.

I claimed her mouth with a deep kiss.

Ally

I wanted Adam. I've always wanted him.

I felt a slight discomfort when he first slid inside me. It's been a while. I haven't been with anyone since that first time with Adam.

I never thought I would ever have this with him again. But now look at him. He's here...

I'm here... Locked in the arms of the only man I have ever loved.

I moaned and writhed as Adam made love to me.

After that first deep thrust and noticing my discomfort, he has been nothing but tender. I could tell that he was holding back, afraid that he will hurt me.

"Don't hold back, Adam. Take us there. Take us both there. I trust you," I said.

He growled and deepened his thrust.

"Better?" He asked.

I nodded, as I stare into his beautiful blue eyes that are now filled with emotions... Or maybe I'm imagining it. Or it's what I want to see.

I don't care which. He's looking at me in a way that makes me feel desired and cherished. Feelings that were foreign to me now, after everything. I want to hold on to that. I want to hold on to the feelings only Adam can make me feel.

I want so bad to tell him how much I love him, but I don't, because I know better than that. So instead, I placed my hand over his pounding heart, and placed my other hand around his head and pull him down to meet my lips.

I kissed him with all my love.

When we broke apart, he buried his face in my neck as he moved inside me.

I moaned when his wicked mouth found that spot at the side of my neck that made my toe twirl and stomach clench.

Adam

I thrust inside her over and over again.

Deeper and faster. Deeper and faster.

"Come for me, querida. Come for me," she came with a scream.

I few more thrust and I found my own release with a growl.

After coming down from our high, we lay in the bed tangled with each other. We were both slick with sweat. We were both panting, as we try to catch our breaths.

That was fucking incredible and so much better than what I remembered.

I could feel her heart beating loudly against my chest, as she lay down beside me, half of her naked body, on top of me.

I was still inside her, and I was still hard.

I look down at her and found her hair stuck on her slick forehead.

I chuckled and brushed away her hair from her sweat-slicked face.

She wriggled and I groaned and tightened my hold on her.

"Sweetheart... Don't..."

"Why?" She asked so innocently.

"I hurt you. You were so damn tight. I didn't think..." I groaned in guilt and frustration. "You're going to be sore."

"I'm fine," she argued.

"How long has it been?" I found myself asking before I could stop myself.

I felt her stiffen beside me. "It's okay. I just want to know."

"Why? I thought we weren't going to do this in bed. I thought you agreed that..."

"Ally, I'm not asking to insult you. I just want to know."

"Does it matter?" She retorted.

"I guess not. I just didn't imagine you... I mean. It was as if you were a virgin all over again. You bled a little."

I pulled back and tilted her chin up and waited for her to say something.

"You won't believe me anyways," she muttered.

I frowned. "I will," I assured her.

"You're the only one Adam. I haven't been with anyone but you," she whispered.

My eyes widen in shock. Out of everything she could say, she says this.

I was rendered speechless, as I stared at her, open-mouthed.

"But you married him. You were married to him. How could... How can that be?" I asked in confusion and astonishment.

"Adam, do we really have to talk about this?"

"Tell me. Please."

She sighed. It took her a few moments before she finally said, "He was gay, Adam. He married me for show. There's only ever been you. Just you, Adam."

My mouth opened in shock. I was rendered speechless. Out of everything I imagined her saying, that was not one of them.

I looked at her and saw the truth in her eyes.

Before I could ask her more questions, she pulled my head down to hers and kissed me.

We made love again that night. Over and over again... Making up for the ten years we were apart.

After the third, or maybe the fourth time, I was able to reign myself in and take it slow. I made love to Ally, more deeply intense, and even more passionately.

I explored her body slowly, and reacquainted myself with her.

She was so giving. She held nothing back and she gave herself to me completely.

Her revelation was shocking. But even if her husband was gay, Cortalez has been dead for years. She could have easily found someone else. She could have gotten involved with another man. So why didn't she?

I look down at her sleeping form.

She snuggled deeper into my embrace and buried her face in the crook of my neck. "I love you, Adam," she whispered and I stiffen at her words.

"Ally?"

Nothing.

I was breathing hard.

"Ally?"

Nothing. She was asleep.

I slowly and quietly untangle myself from her and slip out of bed.

I paced back and forth and looked over at her.

Did I hear her right?

Did she say she loves me?

What the hell is going on?

She loves me?

I stare at her sleeping form and my heart ached.

I shook my head. I grabbed my discarded pants and I put it on and headed out the door to my study.

I poured myself some whiskey and downed the glass. I poured a second glass and downed it.

"She didn't mean it. She was dreaming," I told myself.

She doesn't love me. If she did, she never would have left me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 467K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
8.7K 403 57
Faith Joanson once an ordinary girl with a painful past of betrayals. A year ago she lost everything, still trying to pick up what's left of her. Sca...
2.5M 82K 43
Ethan met the love of his life at 20, but a stupid mistake cost him to lose her. Now five years later he has a chance at winning her back. To the wor...
3.2M 68.3K 24
Anastasia Forrester had had her heart broken at the age of twenty by the man who had been extracting revenge from her for something she had not even...