•minsung oneshots•

By kayceeliz

oneshots of minho and jisung ! 🥰 includes: fluff💕 angst💔 spicy👀 smut🔞 cws like littlespace/ mpreg are... More

my brother's best friend💕
minho's princess👀
minho's princess (pt.2)🔞
minho's princess (prequel)👀
jinx🔞
instagram- crack
aiport💕
appa, papa, and jinae💔
college boyfriend💕
college boyfriend pt2💔
parents💕
the outlier💔
revelation💕⚠️
his⚠️
his pt2⚠️💕(littlespace)
the night we met 💔
locker room🔞
parent teacher conference🔞
protect💕
a birthday to remember👀
cheater💔
attention💕⚠️
a new hiding spot💕
redeeming himself👀🔞
not delivered💔
accidental first impression🔞
our kids💕
the wedding💔
cuddles at night💕
minho's baby👀
make everything right💔
the exception💕
solace (hurt/comfort) ⚠️💔💕
rescue💔
so glad you're home💕
a state of distress💔
beautiful stranger💕
jealous- crack
hot- crack
dude, i'm dating your dad👀
drunk and clingy💕
let me help🔞
bedtime💕
whatever he wants - crack
a morning with you💕
ice🔞👀
ice🔞👀 pt2
more than two💕 (mpreg)
kitten (hybrid au)💕⚠️
prom night💔
the importance of hats- crack
where they want to be💕
surprise dinner💕
taste🔞
addicted to you👀💔
right place right time💕
only you for me👀💔⚠️
instagram- crack
their little family💕 (mpreg)
their little family pt2💕 (mpreg)
who's really in control?🔞
a protective best friend and more💕💔
you by my side💔⚠️
really truly not tired- crack/💕
just a dream?💔
the only exception💕
his priority💕(cw)
to be with you💔💕
100K 🎉
a taste of your own medicine💕
change of plans🔞
"it's just us against the world"💔
family visit💕
family visit pt2💕
we need to talk💕
prove (gang au)
finally loved (mpreg) 💔💕⚠️
finally loved (mpreg) pt.2💕
a story in 36 words💕
who let jisung drink!?💕
secret secret👀
one of a kind (gang au)
the painting💔 (littlespace)
say you love me💕🔞💔⚠️
first day💕
failing to read the room👀
surprise on arrival (littlespace)💕
our navy blue bracelets💔
a policeman's orders🔞
tsundere💕
lost💔⚠️
when jisung left minho💕
clingy💕
you mean OUR cat💕
minho's cheerleader🔞
that's what i like about you💕
you forgot something💕
'criminal'👀
'criminal' pt2🔞
never be ashamed💔
never too much for him💕
what about the future?💔
what he says and what he does💕
jealousy jealousy👀💔
what he says, goes👀💕
rainy days💕
waiting for him💔💕
their methods of affection💕
just can't leave you alone👀
lazy morning 🔞
a double date tradition💕
the warm and the cold 🔞💕
babysitters💕
a little help💕
not so lonely with you💕
a christmas to remember💔💕
misunderstandings💔
can't sleep💕 (littlespace)
the curious culprit (littlespace)💕
join me🔞
rescue pt2💔💕
maid for you🔞

to race and win👀

4.1K 136 205
By kayceeliz

as requested by @swag_sungie

there was no greater thrill than when minho was racing.

the fluorescent lights nothing but a blur as minho would speed round corners, the roar of the engine the only sound in his ears to remind him of his one focus.

to race and win.

right now, minho was approaching the last few turns until he would win his eighth race for this month.

the racer he was currently in competition with, was obviously new to the scene. though, minho was never too cocky about showing off until he was certain even a crash could keep him in the lead.

still, minho smiled to himself as he shot round the final corner, twisting the car left and right for dramatics until the bustling crowd erupted into cheers as his car sailed over the makeshift painted finish line.

getting out of his car, minho lifted his helmet from his head and shook his long hair out of his face, looking around with his eyes near sparkling as he soaked up the atmosphere.

this, was what he lived for.

it wasn't until eleven seconds passed that the sound of his component's car beat the crowd catching minho's attention.

"hey!" minho smiled, hoping over the bonnet of his car and jogging over to the younger competitor.

"that was a really good race you gave me, kangin." he spoke sincerely as the black and white haired boy pulled his helmet off and rested it on his car roof.

"dude," he smiled. "you don't have to lie to me, you smoked me!"

"regardless, man, this was what, your tenth ever race?"

"seventh." kangin laughed as he pushed his hair back so it slicked back from his forehead.

"you've got potential," minho lightly bumped his shoulder as he nodded with his words. "i'd be happy to give you any tips if you want them? of course, if you'd rather never speak to me again after losing, i get it."

kangin picked up on his teasing tone and joined in the laughter as he looked over minho's black and purple car.

he laughed at the painted black cat on the bonnet and let his eyes trail the rest of the car.

though it was known that minho was out racing every chance he got, his car was always kept in such immaculate condition.

his passion for racing was undeniable.

"yeah yeah, lee." kangin rolled his eyes, though no spite underlined his words. "i'm happy i even got to share the track with you! thank you for accepting this race with me."

"honestly, kid, you reminded me of a younger me so i couldn't pass up the opportunity. i wasn't lying when i said you had potential, you had a really strong start. but, if i can offer advice? i can see you hesitating at corners."

kangin nodded along to minho's advice, taking every word in as minho explained how to undertake while still being cautious.

"if you use those techniques in later races," minho clicked his tongue as he gently shoved kangin back to his car. "you're gonna get a lot of wins in the future."

"thanks, lee." kangin bowed, the pair sharing a respectful handshake before minho turned away and walked back to his car.

while receiving congratulations from the crowd and accepting pictures taken both with him and his car, minho's attention was brought to a guy similar looking in age.

it was obvious he didn't want a picture nor to offer congratulations.

"so, the infamous lee wins yet again." the guy scoffed, his entourage laughing behind him. "how about we change your unbeatable record?"

"who's offering?" minho asked, resting against his car and crossing his arms over his chest.

"name's jaeik." he answered, lifting up his boot and resting it on the wall with his arms folded over his chest. "i've got a 124-0 record, but who's counting?"

the smirk on his face widened with the obvious boast.

it was the type of smirk minho had seen on plenty of other racers he'd been in competition with. he'd especially take pleasure in watching it be wiped from their face after they'd cross the finish line after minho.

besides, minho didn't feel like revealing his own 143-0 record. he was planning on letting his racing speak for him.

"i'd say it sounds like a challenge but i'll spare the insincerity and ask what you wanna race for. money? you got some kinda trophy that might spark my interest?" minho tilted his head as he inquired.

jaeik looked round his friends before running his tongue over his teeth.

"not money, but the prize is one of a kind i assure you that. something i will bet you've never been offered before."

minho raised an eyebrow, he couldn't deny his interest.

"when?"

"tomorrow." jaeik answered. "ten sharp."

"this prize really worth it?"

"one of a kind as i said." jaeik nodded. "i'll be showing it to you on the night so you don't think i'm lying. that way you can see what you could have had when i add yet another win to my record."

"i'll be there." minho sniffed, climbing back into his car and keeping the door open to speak to jaeik after resting his helmet at his side. "ten tomorrow."

and with that, minho started the engine and sped away to his home.

after all, he needed to inform a certain someone of his win.

~<ᖭི༏ᖫྀ>~

"baby!"

minho widened his arms, his younger boyfriend jumping onto his waist as minho kicked the door shut behind him.

"hey, cutie." minho spoke through a smile, moving his head back to passionately connect their lips as he dropped his helmet to the floor and hooked both of his hands under jisung's legs to keep him against his body.

still with their lips moving against the other's, minho walked jisung over to the couch and crawled on top of him as he'd placed his back on the couch.

"is my boyfriend still a winner?" jisung teased, his lips ghosting minho's as he'd pulled back to look at his boyfriend's face.

"you doubt me, baby?"

"never." jisung whispered as minho brought his head back down, this time kissing along jisung's jaw before moving to his neck.

"seems like you missed me." jisung spoke through light giggles as he felt minho's hand shamelessly trailing up and down his body, his other placed firmly on the couch next to jisung's head.

"i always miss you when i leave." minho huskily answered, bringing his knee inbetween jisung's.

a quiet gasp left the younger's lips as minho had shifted his knee up and made contact with his lower half.

"i always think about what i'll be met with when i come home." minho continued his slow kisses on jisung's neck, nipping the skin whilst simultaneously sliding his knee up and down jisung's crotch.

"my pretty boy who'll always congratulate me." he smirked, sucking diligently on jisung's skin as he soaked up the soft whines and moans coming from his boyfriend. "knowing just how to please me."

"minho~" jisung sighed as he lifted a hand to his lover's hair.

recently it had gotten so long that the older would often tie it up to keep it out of his face. something that would always be discouraged by his boyfriend who would almost beg for minho to let him play with it.

minho had been subject to many nights where he'd be lying on the younger's lap, jisung in total contentment aimlessly carding the strands through his fingers.

and no matter how much he frowned at the request, minho melted into the touch with a hidden smile.

every. single. time.

as he felt a light tug on his hair, minho raised his head to look over jisung's face.

the boy's lips were parted with his chin slightly tilted up to the ceiling.

his eyes were squeezed shut as the pleasure was slowly rising.

"i'll give you two options," minho sniffed as he dragged his finger along jisung's jaw, "i take you as my prize for winning or i get the congratulations i deserve."

jisung's grinding on minho's leg was brought to an abrupt stop as the older had harshly grabbed jisung's thigh, digging his nails in and emitting a sharp hitch of breath.

"your pick, baby." minho slyly smiled as he awaited an answer from his boyfriend who was slowly regaining composure.

"w-wanna please you." jisung finally answered as he griped minho's shirt in his hands. the desperation clear in his tight hold.

"yeah?" minho raised his eyebrow, lightly bumping jisung's nose with his own as a tease. "then act like it."

"sit down with your legs spread and i will." jisung countered, a playful glint in his eye he knew minho couldn't resist.

their lips met in a harsh and brief kiss before both got situated into position.

jisung on the floor on his knees, looking up at minho who slowly spread his legs for jisung to get in between.

the younger slowly trailed his hands up minho's muscular thighs, his eyes following the movement as he sighed.

no matter how long they'd been together, jisung's excitement never faltered at getting to lust over his boyfriend's body.

minho watched the action with a smile, deciding he'd let jisung have his fun for the time being.

"i'm sure you'd appreciate them a whole lot more without these in the way." minho spoke up, gesturing to his trousers as jisung met his eyes.

"you look hot in them." jisung complimented with a light chuckle, moving forward to place his hands at the top as he stole a kiss from his boyfriend who'd leant down to meet him halfway.

as he helped minho out of his heavy black trousers, jisung smirked as he looked at a few faded hickeys on his boyfriend's thighs.

"appreciating your artwork?" minho laughed as he smoothed jisung's hair back from his face.

jisung only hummed, leaning forward to begin kissing and sucking along the older's thighs, minho groaning in pleasure as he paid more attention to the more sensitive areas.

minho's head then dropped back as he felt jisung's hand ghost the edge of his boxers.

the younger smiled at the slight whine he elicited from his boyfriend as he pulled them down, the older's hard dick now resting on his stomach.

as soon as he felt jisung's mouth encase him, minho gripped tighter on his hair, fisting the dark blue strands as jisung began to slowly work up a pace with his hand following his head.

in honesty, minho was never usually so worked up over jisung's lips wrapped round his cock. but now, as he watched his dick slip in and out in a way that was downright filthy, minho knew he couldn't hold out for that long.

the room was filled with a mix of sounds. jisung humming around minho's dick causing the vibrations to force minho to think of saying nothing but "fuck" "more" "faster" and "please".

jisung soaked up every reaction with his own stomach swirling in pleasure and pride.

how minho's dick would often twitch as he swirled his tongue round the base and kitten licked at his slit.

how minho's thighs would jerk, eager to encase jisung's head and simply squeeze to heighten the pleasure.

with a soft tap to the older's inner thigh, minho recognised the request and slowly coaxed his hips to move.

as he was already close to coming undone, minho's thrust were uncoordinated, stuttered, as he began to work past jisung's initial pace with bucking his hips up quickly to continue building to his release.

"f-fuck, baby, i'm gonna cum." minho almost spoke in a whine, knowing jisung would probably tease him about it later since the younger was most commonly the one in a needy position.

as he felt jisung's hands slide up his thighs, caressing the slightly purple bruises with his fingers, minho knew he was encouraging him to let go.

with one final thrust, minho's hips stilled as his load shot down jisung's mouth.

an abundance of pants and choked moans escaped the older's lips as jisung continued to suck, helping his boyfriend with completely riding out his orgasm.

"fuck..." was all minho could say as he felt jisung slowly pull off him, allowing his hips to drop back to the couch as he pushed his hair back from his now slightly sweaty forehead.

minho flinched slightly as he felt jisung move to straddle one of his thighs after helping him back into his boxers minho hadn't even registered.

"my winner." jisung chuckled as he cupped minho's further cheek, gently pulling him forward to place a soft kiss on his closest cheek.

"you're so good at that." minho sighed, turning to look at jisung and letting his eyes wander every little detail he loved about him.

jisung smugly shrugged as he let his hand drop to minho's chest.

"i've had a lot of practice with you."

minho scoffed and rolled his eyes at the remark, smiling as jisung's laughter filled his ears as the younger near fell into him.

once the laughter had subsided, jisung sighed and slowly lifted his head to meet minho's eyes.

"can you get out of your heavy clothes and change into comfy ones? i want snuggles but not when you stink of gas."

"you said you like the smell of gas." minho near pouted as jisung took a breath and nodded as though getting ready to explain something to a child.

"and i do." he answered, outlining the rough material of minho's jacket with his finger. "but the less clothes on you, the better."

jisung nearly yelped as minho lifted jisung up and threw him down to the couch only to speed away towards their bedroom.

"w-wait!" jisung cried through a laugh. "i wanna see too!"

as he was laughing too hard, jisung stumbled quite a few times before falling down at the door as his boyfriend had locked it from the inside.

"min, pleaseee." he whined as he hit his palm on the door. "i wanna see-"

the door opened causing jisung to fall, his hands catching him at the last minute as he lifted his head to look up at his boyfriend, now in black sweatpants and a black t shirt.

"didn't i just have you in this position?" minho raised an eyebrow as he was met with a scowl.

"lift me up!" jisung cried, lifting his arms and making grabby hands until minho gave in and effortlessly scooped him off of the floor to instead let jisung's legs wrap around his torso.

"baby."

"your baby." jisung smiled, leaning in to connect their lips as he moved a hand up to minho's hair, his other resting at minho's shoulder as he'd hooked his arm around his neck.

once minho sat down on the couch, their lips still pressed against each other and jisung now straddling his lap, minho let his hands slide up jisung's legs before he slowly pulled back.

"i need to talk to you about tomorrow."

"shoot." jisung smiled, swaying slightly as he kept his hands at minho's nape, his fingers absentmindedly playing with the ends of his hair.

"i've got another race," minho explained "some guy i've never even heard of before, never mind compete against."

"okay." jisung nodded with a smile, lightly shrugging his shoulders. "are you feeling anxious about it?"

"no, that's not why i've brought it up, baby." minho shook his head. "it's at ten but i'll try be back as quick as possible so that we can cuddle."

jisung laughed at the cute gesture as he placed a sweet peck on his boyfriend's nose.

"you don't have to worry about me, love." he smiled as he spoke. "i'll be out late too but i'm not sure where i'm going yet. they said it was a surprise!"

minho looked fondly over the younger's expression.

"then it all works out."

jisung clung to minho as the older abruptly stood up.

"wait," he raised his eyebrows as minho began walking through the house. "where are you taking me?"

"...bed?" minho asked almost incredulously.

jisung let out an exasperated sigh before laughing.

"then what was the point of going to the couch!?"

minho shrugged and mumbled an incoherence string of words that sounded like 'i don't know'.

jisung only rolled his eyes as he was carried into the en suite bathroom for the pair to begin getting ready for bed.

once they'd both finished, the usual routine taking longer than necessary as neither could quite keep their hands to themselves, the couple almost collapsed in bed.

minho pulled jisung close to his chest as he wrapped both an arm and leg around jisung's body.

and with that, they both fell asleep.

both awaiting tomorrow's events.

~<ᖭི༏ᖫྀ>~

crowds were once again gathered at the makeshift race track.

the buzzing atmosphere was music to minho's ears as he'd been engaging in polite small talk with some of his supporters before he spotted another crowd.

due to the sheer number of people who were whispering behind their hands, some with smiles and some with scowls, lead minho to assume it was where his competitor was stood.

a man minho recognised as a member of his competitor's entourage, met minho's eye before he turned away and tapped the racer.

minho watched as the group parted before jaeik emerged with his helmet tucked under one hand and a cocky grin on his face.

"ten pm sharp." jaeik raised his eyebrows as he held a smile that was nothing but sheer mockery.

"as you requested." minho nodded, swirling his tongue round his cheek before shrugging.

"you know how this goes, lee." the black haired spoke as he gestured to the cars. "gateun track. no time outs or pit stops. no foul play. and, as the saying goes, first car over the line, wins."

"i know the rules, jaeik." minho waved off, slightly bored as the adrenaline rush was slowly building. "i hope you've noticed you're yet to reveal this one of a kind prize that's on the line."

"ah, yes." jaeik's smile widened as he turned back to his entourage. "bring out the prize, boys!"

as his competitor's entourage parted, minho's stomach dropped at the sight.

"jisung."

his boyfriend was almost shoved forward, his eyes glued to the floor as though he was waiting for the ground to swallow him up to save him from the sheer humiliation he felt.

minho's heart almost wrenched as jisung was shaking while trying to cover himself.

though jisung would often wear suggestive or little to no clothing in front of minho, it was always done in the comfort of their home and always on jisung's accord.

right now, jisung was wearing a tight cropped black t-shirt with black shorts to match that barely covered him.

judging by just how uncomfortable jisung looked, minho knew it hadn't been his choice of outfit.

"h-he's the prize?" minho choked out, his mood shifting from disbelief to anger as he watched jaeik shamelessly stare over jisung's body.

"i said one of a kind, right?" the other racer smirked as he turned back to minho. "so, you eager to take this boy from me?"

"believe me." minho answered through gritted teeth. "i'll take him as far away from you as he can get."

jaeik laughed at his response as he began walking to his car.

"well then, lee, let's get this race started, yeah? this has been far too much talking for my liking."

while he was getting into the car, minho looked over to jisung as the younger slowly met his eyes.

"sorry..." jisung mouthed, anxiously chewing on his bottom lip as he couldn't quite decipher minho's feelings.

"i've got you." minho replied, loud enough so he could hear while the crowd around him was distracted with cheering on jaeik.

before jisung could say anything else, he was roughly guided to the stands as he was pulled along by one of jaeik's friends.

minho had kept his eyes on jisung until he was out of sight.

then, he quickly made his way to his car as he pulled his helmet on and made sure everything was intact before switching on his engine and revving his engine a few times for good measure.

the crowd's shouts were merged into one as minho pulled up alongside jaeik, both of them with their windows down for the last few words they'd share before the flag would drop.

"let's skip all the insincerities of wishing each other luck," jaeik had lifted his visor to look at minho, the smirk evident by the turn up at the corner of his eyes. "i'll be waiting at the finish line to offer you condolences."

minho had refused to lift up his visor, turning his head back to the front as the sound of jaeik's laughter was drowned out by the revs of their engines as a member of the crowd walked to the starting line with the flag in hand.

both racers tightened their hold on their steering wheel as they watched the flag lift in the air.

the second the flag dropped, minho and jaeik floored the acceleration pedal and immediately shot forward to begin the race.

"shit." minho cursed under his breath as jaeik had took the lead for the first set of corners.

the gateun track was known for giving an advantage to whoever took first place right after the flag dropped.

the tight corners were almost impossible for a racer to undertaker their competitor.

but of course, minho knew this track like the back of his hand and smirked as he watched jaeik go wide on a very crucial corner.

adrenaline was searing through minho's veins as he caught up to jaeik. still, minho had to be extra careful against jaeik as he could tell his competitor was the dirty kind.

jaeik would slack on the straight track only to curve extra close on corners so minho couldn't undertake him, and would possibility spin out if he attempted.

luckily, minho had never spun out but had watched enough races, and been in enough races, where he watched a competitor use too much acceleration before a tight corner, leading their car to spin inwards and thus cost them their position.

as the two passed the halfway point, jaeik still in the lead, minho had just found jaeik's weakness.

sharp corners.

and, as minho was well familiar with the gateun track, he knew a window of opportunity was on its way.

it would be cutting it close, as minho would have to time his manoeuvre perfectly with just twenty seconds between the last corner and the finish line.

but with jisung on the line, minho was determined to execute the undertake with perfection.

jisung's heart was in his mouth for the entirety of the race.

some people were live streaming at every few metres and jisung was watching the two cars compete as jaeik's entourage had it set up to watch.

minho was still in second and jisung couldn't bare the thought of what would happen if he lost.

especially as there was only forty five seconds left of a distance between the cars and the finish line.

"this is where lee's gonna pull the undertake of the year."

jisung's interest was caught by the voice and turned round to see two boys in conversation.

"how can you be so sure?" a boy asked the other who had black and white hair.

"trust me." kangin replied as he crossed his arms over his chest with a smug smile, "i've experienced it myself."

suddenly the noise of the crowd almost doubled causing jisung to snap his head back to the monitors around him.

he let out a gasp as all that he could see was a car spinning out of the track at the last corner.

all that jisung could make out was a cloud of dust encasing a car with purple accents.

his heart dropped to his stomach.

still, a klaxon sounded to signify the end of the race as cheers were heard with a car passing over the finish line.

it was only when jisung heard the boy behind tell his friend 'i told you so' his eyes focused on the car in front of him.

black and purple with a painted black cat on the bonnet.

minho had won.

the door was almost forced open as minho stepped out and scanned the crowd for one person in particular.

as their eyes met, jisung let out a choked sob before forcing his way through jaeik's entourage to run towards his boyfriend.

minho made quick work of taking off his helmet and resting it on the car roof to open his arms.

"minho!" jisung cried as he jumped into the older's embrace, wrapping his arms around minho's neck as he pushed their bodies as close as possible.

pulling back from the hug, jisung cupped minho's face in his hands, tears obstructing his vision as he caught his breath.

"i-i thought it was you!"

"baby, i'm fine!" minho assured as he rested his hands on jisung's hips, rubbing up and down to try and sooth him.

"s-so j-jae..."

"spun out." minho answered. "he did exactly what i expected and accelerated around the last corner."

jisung sighed as he dropped his head to minho's chest.

"fuck, minho." he chuckled as he shook his head at himself.

"what?" the older teased as he lifted jisung's head, placing a finger under his chin as he raised his eyebrows.

he tilted his head slightly before smiling at the younger.

"you doubt me, baby?"

"never." jisung answered above a whisper before pulling minho close by his jacket and connecting their lips in a searing kiss.

before it could get too heated, minho felt jisung shiver as he'd ghosted his gloved hands over his bare waist.

he quickly pulled away and ripped off his jacket to wrap it around his boyfriend.

"we are going home." minho declared as he pulled the jacket to cover jisung until the younger had moved his hands to hold the jacket together instead.

"fine by me." jisung laughed. "i think i need to lie down after that scare."

"i'll be right there with you, baby." minho smiled, wrapping his arm around jisung and moving him towards the passenger seat of the car.

as jisung was getting in, minho caught the eyes of a few of jaeik's friends, he mockingly smiled at them as he lifted his helmet off of the roof.

"give my regards to jaeik, i don't know what it's like to lose, but i can imagine he'll take it pretty hard." he took a dramatic sigh followed with a head shake to the floor before lifting his head to looking back at the others. "tell jaeik i've collected my prize and make it extremely clear you'll never be seeing him again, bye!"

jisung rolled his eyes as he watched minho wave to his supporters, bowing and joining his hands together in appreciation before he got fully into the car and shut the door.

"soon as we get back," minho began as he'd effortlessly spun the car round to begin driving away from the track and back towards their home. "i want you in my clothes, in my arms, in our bed, understand?"

jisung smiled as he rested his hand on minho's thigh, running the pads of his fingers over the heavy material.

"i couldn't think of anything better."

"to winning!" minho cheered, pumping his fist up for dramatics as he began to shake his shoulders until jisung was laughing next to him.

"yeah yeah." jisung hummed, lifting his hand from minho's thigh to instead rest in his hair, smoothing the back down to calm him.

"as you always say, love," he smiled. "to race and win."

minho beamed at his words, feeling a greater warmth flowing through his body that racing alone could never quite amount to.

he nodded his head as he trapped jisung's hand between his head and the headrest before repeating jisung's words.

"to race and win."

~~~
word count 4696
this was certainly a new concept so i really hope it was enjoyable!
i also really liked the vibe i got in my head, like imagine racer minho 😮‍💨 it's giving han jisung in the viral jyp nation stage and i'm obsessed 🫠

also! i know it wasn't exactly smut but i'm actually really proud of how i wrote that heheh 😏😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.7K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...
57.3K 1.1K 18
>■□■□■□■□■□■𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙃𝙃𝙅 𝙓 𝙎𝙆𝙕■□■□■□■□■□■< » 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 » 𝙉𝙊 𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏 (𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩, 𝙞'𝙢...
649K 11.2K 101
Bulletpoint style scenarios with Straykids! Any ideas? Please let me know what you'd like to read :) You make Straykids stay ........... 10/06/2021...
2M 70.2K 41
[editing] han jisung is a sweet innocent guy who happened to be a little minho is a rude playboy that doesn't know anything about littles or little...