Tere liye

By prabhakar29

To what extent a person can go to protect his loved one... Sidharth Singh Rajawat(28) soon to be heir of r... More

introduction
prelogue
chapter -3
Chapter-2
Chapter-4
ch-5
ch-6
ch-7
ch-8
ch-9
ch-10
ch-11
ch-12
ch-13
ch-14
ch-15
ch-16
ch-17
ch-18
ch-19
ch-20
ch-21
ch-22
ch-23
ch-24
ch-25
ch-26
ch-27
ch-28
ch-29
ch-30
ch-31
ch-32
ch-33
ch-34
ch-35
ch-36
synopsis of original plot
ch-37
ch-38
ch-39

chapter-1

589 35 14
By prabhakar29

Current time:-

Whole Jaipur city and main palace was beautifully decorated as if it was some festival. Well, for local people it was because today king Hari Singh Rajawat had turned 75 years old.So, it was indeed a celebration time for each person out there.

A grand celebration party was organised in the party hall of palace to celebrate king's birthday. Most influential people from all over India were invited to be part of the celebration and king's whole family was also there including his both daughters family. It was truly a festive moment for everyone.

     All of them specially the kids were waiting for king's nod to start the party because they had planned special surprise for him but he was just sitting on his chair talking with his guest casually. Everybody were whispering among themselves about for whom king was still waiting.

  "Oh god, such drama is happening here. Why the hell he is keeping all of us waiting here like this? Oh sorry, I forgot his pet dog is still not here. I swear, someday I really feel like killing both of them in one go. I just can't tolerate them anymore." Maanveer said to his uncle.

   "Maan,control yourself and calm down.
We will also get our time,so just relax and don't do any stupidity. You very well know who they are." His uncle Rajveer tried to make him understand.

" Relax? Calm down? Seriously?How can you even say that? After 6-7 months, this stupid old man will officially make my dearest brother sorry step brother,next king,the heir of royal crown,that bastard will become king and we will become his servants and you are telling me to calm down,go to hell" Maan busted on his uncle.

" I know but it will happen in future and we still have 6-7 months left, don't forget anything can happen in this duration." Raajveer consoled him.

" From last 3 years you are giving me same excuse and now it's only few months left. Everyone already worship him and if he will become official king then we will be finished. He doesn't even have any weakness which can be used against him, bloody bestest man.The only person close to him,we can't even use her against him because we all know that she is not his weakness. Bloody bestest man my foot " Maan shouted in anger.

   "Maan, don't you even dare to think about Samaira. Do you even know who is her father? She is completely out from our reach and I have a breaking news for you. This girl Samaira is going to be very useful for us without doing anything. She will take away our biggest enemy far away from us. That's why I am telling you, we don't need to dirty our hands" Rajveer again tried to give him hope.

" What do you mean?" Maan asked him with curiosity.

" I have come to know from my sources that Samaira wants to get married to Sidharth and she doesn't want him to be involved here. So most probably after marriage, they will settle down in her home city, London. Sidharth will be gone forever from our life and our problem will be solved." Rajveer explained to him about the rumour he had heard.

" Are you sure?" Maan asked still being doubtful.

" Well, we can hope for the best and even in worst case scenario, if it won't happen then you know, in our country accidents and heart attacks have become so common these days. Anyone can have these anytime" Rajveer said to him and winked.

Maan was about to say something again but stopped after listening sound of helicopter landing near the palace. He closed his feast tightly in anger knowing very well who that person can be.

"Think of the devil and devil arrived" saying this he walked away from party.

By hearing that sound king stood up at his place and there was bright smile on his face.Everyone also followed him due to respect.There was complete pin drop silence in that grand hall which was full on chaos and laughter few seconds back.

      Helicopter landed on the helipad of palace and a dashing man came out of it talking on his phone. He was walking hurriedly to reach at the party venue while talking on the phone. Soon he entered the venue and all eyes landed on him. Some was watching him with respect, some with awe, some with envy, some with jealousy, some with pride but his eyes were stuck only on his grandfather's smiling face and mind on the phone.He didn't spare a single glance to anyone else and directly went to the man of the moment.

"Happy birthday, bade hukum" Sidharth said after touching his feet.
( everyone calls king this only- it means your majesty and give him respect)

King hugged him with happiness.

    "My boy!! I am so happy, finally you came. I thought you will not come" king happily said while hugging him.

    " I had to come or else people would have accused me that they didn't even get to eat birthday cake because of me". Sidharth replied while breaking the hug.

    Something flashed in king's eyes but he instantly changed the topic and took Sidharth with him to finally cut the cake.
Cake cutting was done amid huge cheers and clapping. Whole party hall echoed with clapping sound.After cake cutting king went back to sit on his place and official celebration party started. Sidharth was just standing beside him.

Firstly there was a special performance in honour of king by new generation. It was a beautiful recollection of all their memories since childhood till now with king. Sidharth felt pain in his heart as his step siblings and all other cousins and relatives kids were part of that special performance except him. He always used to felt out of place since he arrived here 18 years ago but today standing in that party hall full of hundreds of people,this feeling was affecting him more than usual. So, he excused himself on pretext of an urgent call and went from there.

He went and stood at the far end corner of the party as everyone else were busy in enjoying the celebrations. He already knew that he will feel this way only but he can't say no to king no matter what.He was feeling awful and not knowing what to do. Then he received a text which brought an instant smile on his face.

"Sorry, could not join you in today's party stuck in hospital due to some emergency but will meet you tomorrow at our usual place and time and please don't think too much,just assume you are in one of those buisness parties. It would become easier and leave the party after sometime by giving an excuse of urgent meeting, Take care."

That whole text made him feel so much better and he calmed himself,paster a smile on his face and went towards food section to eat something because he had not eaten anything since afternoon.

    When he reached at the place where food stalls were arranged, he saw his stepmother, aunts and other ladies standing and gossiping. So, he went towards them to greet them and touched his stepmother and aunt's feet and politely greeted rest of all ladies. All the ladies were making faces while looking at each other but no one said anything. His stepmother was about to say something but her daughter came to her at that very moment so she stopped herself. Sidharth saw his step sister Dhani, it brought smile on his face.

" Hello Dhani how are you? how is your studies going on?" Sidharth asked her genuinely.

"Everything is good" she replied coldly and then turned to her mother.

" Mom, where is Maan bhaiya? I am searching him but he is nowhere to be seen" she asked her mother about her brother.

" Well he must be around here only go and call him" her mother replied.

Dhani nodded and went away from there. After that his stepmother turned towards him and started speaking.

" Why are you embarrassing yourself and us like this? and once again came here to spoil our happiness like always. My son was here only but when you came, he went away because he will only get humiliation around you. You have snatched all his rights and happiness since the day you came here in our lives. How happy we were in your absence before that and also when you left this country.why you came back in our life? you clearly didn't need all of these royal treatment and luxuries as you have so much money of your own, name, fame everything but still you came back just to snatch my son's happiness and his rights. First time I am seeing that an illegitimate son is getting everything and the legitimate son and legal heir is left on his own. It's utter disgusting and biggest injustice with my son and us but no one cares about us, so just go away from here because I don't want to spoil my mood by seeing you in front of me."after saying all of this, his stepmother went away from there with her group of ladies.

    Sidharth stood rooted at the same spot, everything else became blurred around him. The day he came here for the first time 18 years ago, that day he heard that word " illegitimate" for the first time and since then it breaks his heart into millions of pieces everytime whenever someone calls him with that name and make him feel helpless because it was not his fault and no one cares about the injustice happened with his mother and father both as both of them are not alive to defend themselves.

The day when he left this place 12 years ago,he too had thought that he will never come back here again. He got admission in architecture branch in Harvard University on full scholarship without any help but soon coding attracted him the most, so he switched his stream and went into coding and business studies.

At age of 19 he made a prototype of a software for a university level hackathon which can secure online database from severe cyber attacks. He won that competition and got a chance from investors to develop that prototype as a full fledged working software for everyone and within 6 months it was officially launched for people to use. It became instant hit,so much so that,at age of 21, Sidharth Singh Rajawat became youngest founder to own an unicorn start-up.After that successful venture he didn't look back and made more headline with more such crazy successful ideas turned into billion dollars worth businesses.

At age of 23, he entered into real estate, not to make new properties but provide restoration to make existing properties climate friendly and sustainable, be it offices, luxury hotels,or residential societies with the help of new age technologies and innovation. The tagline of his company was
        "making living sustainable"

    It too became successful in shortest of time and at age of 25, he became owner of another unicorn start-up and apart from it, he had invested in several other companies which had benefitted him so much. He was on no-1 position in Forbes list of most influential people under 25.

After this,he was brainstorming to start a new project but got a call from India that his grandfather was severely ill and was asking for him. So, he left everything immediately and came to India.When he came back to India,his grandfather was almost on death bed,doctors had told that he may not live, so royal family lawyer announced king's will to everyone in which King had declared Sidharth as his next legal heir and whatever was under king's name, got transferred to Sidharth's name. This made Sidharth shocked and everyone else furious, specially his step mother and brother and their hatred for him increased 100 folds after that day.

      After few days, king's health was improved, he got discharged from hospital and came back to palace.       Sidharth requested him to change the will but king denied and convinced him to take over all his responsibilities because he was becoming old and can't fulfill his responsibilities. Sidharth can't deny him no matter what as his grandfather was the one who supported him when he was completely alone and after going to US, his grandfather became his mentor and biggest support system, now he can't leave him alone today when he needed him, so Sidharth reluctantly agreed.

    Since then, he was living in Jaipur only but not in same palace. He had made his separate home by buying and renovating an old smaller palace at the outskirts of city. Apart from this, he shifted his head office also to Jaipur. The building of his head office was in the middle of city and became major attraction of that royal city as it became the biggest high-tech corporate building of India that too completely climate friendly.

     But even after doing all of this and achieving so much,he was still standing there in this palace where he was 18 years ago,all alone,helpless,lonely in the world full of people with the tag of "illegitimate".

He started feeling suffocated. He wanted to get out of that place as soon as possible.He started going outside of party hall with hurried steps. So many people came in his way, to get his attention but he didn't stop for anyone. His personal car was already parked outside. He took keys from staff and went away from that palace to the only place where he can be himself.

His Mercedes stopped in front of a lake. He came out of his car with a big size scrapbook and sat in front of the lake taking support of his car.Since childhood whenever he used to feel lonely and miss his mother,he used to come at this place as no one comes at this side of lake, it was his place to sit,cry and be away from the cruel reality of world.

He opened his scrapbook and started caressing those pics inside that, tears started flowing from his eyes. How he wished he could somehow get those two most important people back in his life. How his life would have been so different if both of them were still alive today and be with him. He had only smiled and laughed with them but after that he never genuinely felt happy or peace ever. His helpless cries became louder and louder and whole night passed just like that.

   Sidharth opened his eyes when he felt too much light on his eyes, then he realised he slept there only beside lakeside. He checked his phone,it had 20 missed calls, specially from his secretary and then he realised he had a meeting to attend within an hour.He immediately stood up, started his car and went his home to get freshen up before going office, gone was the lonely heartbroken man, now that ruthless businessman was back who only talks business and have zero tolerance to any nonsense.

Whole day passed into numerous meetings, presentations which helped him to forget yesterday events.  After office hours, he went to meet his best friend at their usual place. When he reached there, it was 7pm and his best friend was already waiting for him like always.

    " Sidharth,finally you came" Samaira shouted after seeing him and hugged him happily. He too hugged her back, feeling good to be with the person who actually cares about his happiness and feelings.

" What happened? you are radiating so much happiness, is there anything important?" Sidharth asked her being curious after seeing her more than usual smiling face.

" Well, Mr Sidharth Singh Rajawat, I have a good news for you.I have not even told it to my parents yet as I wanted to share with you first" Samaira happily told him.

" Really? ok now I am curious, tell me what it is?" He asked

" Finally I got selected for research fellowship for 2 years in Royal British Academy. You know very well for how long I was preparing for it right? I am so happy now." Samaira shared with him with so much happiness.

" Wow Sam I am so happy for you" Sidharth said and hugged her.

" Thanks Sidharth, I know how much you will be happy after hearing this that's why I wanted to tell you first, specially after yesterday event " Samaira told him.

" Well, leave that. Where is my party? You can't give me such a big news without any treat" Sidharth said to divert the topic.

" Mr Rajawat,you will get your party but not today. Tomorrow 8 pm onwards, be free.I won't take any excuses of being busy or urgent meetings,got it? moreover I have a special surprise for you,so come on time tomorrow" Samaira said to him.

" Surprise? what kind of surprise?" Sidharth asked with curiosity.

" Mr Rajawat, there is a reason we call it surprise, you will know it tomorrow only" Samaira teased him.

" Yaar, this is not fair. Now till tomorrow, I will keep thinking about this only and won't be able to concentrate on my work" Sidharth complained to her.

" So it's good. You will get one day leave otherwise you work nonstop like robots"
Samaira taunted him.

" Seriously? Do you even have any idea, how much pressure is on me right now?"
Sidharth asked her.

" Yeah, that's why you took more,with this crazy idea of launching India's biggest luxurious heritage hotel within 6 months and ventured into shipping business simultaneously.When you don't have time then why you added these two extra work in your already overloaded working life? you are a human not a robot, so please learn to relax and take breaks also" Samaira tried to make him understand.

" My work only keeps me alive and sane, you know that very well. I need something to occupy my mind and life completely" Sidharth said with helpless tone.

Samaira felt so bad for him. She always used to since he shared his life story with her. She had met him in US during a college fest when she was doing her medicine studies from there. She was impressed by this one smart, extra genius boy and tried too hard to become his friend and after so many efforts finally he accepted her friendship. When he got call from India then only she got to know about his personal life story. He never shared it before. She felt so bad for him because she had already fallen in love with him by that time. She didn't want to leave him alone among people who used to hate him. So, she too came back to India and shifted to Jaipur and started working in hospital there only. Her father who was the richest NRI of UK was shocked when she told him that she wanted to live in Jaipur but she somehow managed to convince her family because they knew about her feelings for Sidharth. Since then, she is the only one who stood beside him like a rock and had always tried to convince him to not get too much involved with all these royal family drama and responsibilities and focus on his own business only but he denied every time because of his grandfather. Samaira was not fan of his grandfather because she held him responsible only for all the miseries in Sidharth's life. King also knew this very well that Samaira was trying to convince Sidharth to leave Jaipur and break all connections from royal family forever. This is the reason he doesn't like her and is in hurry to declare Sidharth next heir of royal crown before it's too late.

" Well, leave all of these. I will make sure that you end this robotics life soon" she said and winked at him.

Sidharth just gave half sad smile to her.
After dinner they went to their respective homes.

Note:-

Please share your thoughts and feedback regarding this very first chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 35.7K 39
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...
51.2K 1.7K 40
First book of the Royal Series *I mean.. You don't want to do anything?* *You want me to do that 'anything' to you?* __________________ *Don't do th...
18.1K 909 19
What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and are adamant on snatching her freedom, c...
130K 6K 50
#16 in kind #5 in royal love #22 in indianlovestory Hey everyone its my first story on wattpad please don't ignore it. " Please don't to..uch m_me...