Tere liye

By prabhakar29

To what extent a person can go to protect his loved one... Sidharth Singh Rajawat(28) soon to be heir of r... More

introduction
chapter-1
chapter -3
Chapter-2
Chapter-4
ch-5
ch-6
ch-7
ch-8
ch-9
ch-10
ch-11
ch-12
ch-13
ch-14
ch-15
ch-16
ch-17
ch-18
ch-19
ch-20
ch-21
ch-22
ch-23
ch-24
ch-25
ch-26
ch-27
ch-28
ch-29
ch-30
ch-31
ch-32
ch-33
ch-34
ch-35
ch-36
synopsis of original plot
ch-37
ch-38
ch-39

prelogue

601 30 2
By prabhakar29

Raja Hari Singh Rajawat had two sons and two daughters. His eldest son, Suryaveer whom he fondly used to call Veer was most pampered among all of them, he was his father's lifeline.

Veer had fallen in love with a beautiful orphan girl Gauri, during his college. When he came back home after finishing studies, he told his father about Gauri and his wish to marry her. King enquired about Gauri and came to know that the girl was not from any royal family and top of that was an orphan. After knowing this, King refused to accept Gauri in his family and strictly warned his son to break relationship with her and forget her. Veer became furious after this. He tried his best to convince his father but when he realised that king was not going to change his decision, he became rebel and left his home forever.

King could not digest it as he used to love Veer the most and he never thought that Veer can leave him. He held Gauri responsible for this and decided to meet her. He got all information about Gauri and went to meet her. It was the same day when his son was going to marry her.

Veer was not at home. He was at temple doing arrangements for wedding and Gauri was getting ready at home. King went home and met Gauri. She was surprised to see King there and thought he came to give blessings to them as Veer had told her that his father can't be angry with him for so long and will soon accept them and their relationship wholeheartedly. Gauri became so happy and went to touch his feet but her happiness soon turned into despair.

King told her to go from Veer's life forever and never look back or else he will disown his own son from his family forever and will never see his face. Gauri became worried because she knew how much Veer used to love his father and how heartbroken he will be after knowing this. Gauri very well knew the importance of family being an orphan, she never wanted Veer to loose his family and that too because of her. So, she took a hard decision and decided to go away from Veer's life forever and left a letter for Veer, telling him that she was with him only because of his royal background and now since he had left his home, so she was not interested in marrying him anymore and going away from his life forever.

When Veer was waiting for her at the temple, one of his neighbour came and gave him an envelope. When Veer read the letter inside that envelope, he was devastated and got heartbroken after reading that. He could not handle that heartbreak and betrayal and became alcoholic to forget it.

Veer returned back to his home but his condition was worst. He used to be in drunk condition all the time and no one could see him sober even for a second. King became so worried to see him like that and he decided to get him married with some other girl. King thought when other girl will come into his life, he will forget Gauri and soon everything will be alright. So, within a month, he married Veer to one of his old friend's daughter in a full grand royal wedding.Veer had no idea of anything as he was completely wasted to understand what was happening in his life. Bride's family was over the moon to get marraige proposal from such big royal family and they didn't care about anything else.

King had thought that after marriage, Veer's condition will improve with love and care of his wife but opposite happened. After marriage, his condition became even worst and his wife used it to play victim card in Palace. She had neither love nor sympathy for Veer but she used him and his condition to gain as much sympathy and profit as possible. She very well knew Veer was king's weakness and she can get anything by using that.So she took full advantage of it and instead of helping Veer to become normal again, she tried her best to let him be like that. Apart from that, she planned to have a baby with him too, so that she can enjoy all the perks of being mother of royal heir and she became successful in her plan because soon she gave birth to a boy, named Maanveer Singh Rajawat. Her happiness knew no bounds as king gave her so many expensive gifts for giving birth to next royal heir and her value in palace increased multi folds.Veer was still recluse and isolated from all of these and used to just keep sitting in his room in dark all the time being drunk. He never even realised that he was a father now and his wife had already started filling poison in her son's ears against his father and grandfather. Maan had started hating them from tender age.

5 years gone by. After 5 years, Veer's wife again gave birth to a girl. King was again happy as he thought "Lakshmi" had entered their home and now atleast things will become better. After one week of that little girl's arrival, a big party was thrown to celebrate her birth but that celebration turned into a disaster when during party, king got to know that Veer had killed himself in his room by putting gun in his mouth.

That incident shook whole palace and city specially King. When he saw his favourite son's dead body lying in the pool of his own blood, only that day he realised how he himself had destroyed his son's life and was indirectly his murderer. That day King got shattered completely from within and living with the guilt since that day.

On the other side, when Gauri had went away from Veer's life forever, She didn't know that she was already pregnant. When she came to know about that, she decided to go to Veer and tell him everything but the day she went to his city, she saw him getting married to someone else. All her hopes broke then and there. She didn't meet him and decided to never meet again in future also as there was nothing left anymore.

. She went to a complete new city Madurai to give life a fresh start as single mother with her son Sidharth. She being a classical dance teacher,somehow managed to give modest lifestyle to her son and just told him that his father was no more and they don't have any family.

Gauri died due to breast cancer, when Sidharth was just 10 years old. He was completely left alone without any family or money but only an envelope with a name and address on it which his mother had given to him 2 days before her death and told him to go to that place and meet that person if something happens to her. Sidharth having no other option left, decided to go to that place.

After a tiring journey of train from Madurai to Jaipur with very little money in hand, that little 10 years old boy found himself standing in front of a huge palace. He was totally confused and asked security person about the person whose name was mentioned on the envelope but security people didn't tell him anything and didn't let him meet with that person also. He was now completely helpless and cluless. He sat there on the palace entrance pathway thinking what to do next and where to go because that city was completely new for him and he didn't know anyone there. He was crying sitting there on his luck and thinking about his future. Soon a vehicle stopped beside him and the person in that vehicle was shocked to see that little boy sitting there.That person came out of the car and went to that boy and asked his name and why he was there. After knowing everything, that person's doubt turned into reality and he hurriedly went inside palace taking that boy along with him.

That person was king's assistant and was with him since last 20 years. When he entered into the palace with that little boy, everyone around got shocked as they were not believing their eyes and they didn't even need to ask that boy's identity because palace's walls were filled with his portraits as he was carbon copy of his father. Even Sidharth was shocked to see his pics in big frames on the walls of palace.

When king's assistant entered into king's study room with Sidharth, King almost got heartattack and thought he was imagining his Veer only but when he came to know the reality and read that letter, his shock and happiness knew no bounds. King was not believing his eyes to see younger Veer was standing in front of him and then his heart filled with more guilt and remorse after recalling what he did with his parents. He thought that God had given him a chance to repent, so he decided to give Sidharth everything as his eldest grandson but Sidharth's step mother created whole drama to not giving him place in their family and blackmailed king that if he will keep Sidharth there with them, she will leave palace with her kids and will never come back. Sidharth was completely cluless about everything which was happening there and it was the first time he heard the word "illegitimate" for him from his stepmother's mouth. He didn't even know the meaning of it at that time.

Now King was in dilemma because he didn't want to lose anyone as both were his responsibility, so helplessly and reluctantly King gave responsibility of Sidharth to one of his most trusted staff and since then Sidharth used to live in servants quarter, inside campus.

He used to go to same school where other kids of palace used to go but kids of the palace never mingled with him and his step brother with his friends used to bully him so much and didn't let anyone become friends with him in school too. Sidharth never said anything to him or ever reacted on their bullying. He was just silently waiting for his studies to finish and then live on his own away from these people.

When he was 15, he faced one more tragedy and lost only friend he made till that. It shattered him completely and he decided to leave that place as soon as possible and go away from there to never look back because it used to haunt him.Soon he cleared Harvard entrance exam with full scholarship and left that palace, city, country forever and vowed to never look back.

But 3 years back, destiny again brought him back to the same place and among same people who used to hate him so much.

Now the question is why? What destiny is planning this time for him? Is it just random or there is something big for him? Will he again get heartbreak or this time things will turn into his favour? Will he get the happiness he deserves but never got or his luck will again ditch him?

Stay tuned to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 22.2K 12
Two imperfectly perfect fell in love. Something happened and they drifted apart. What will happen when they cross each other's path again? Will Aradh...
18.3K 909 19
What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and are adamant on snatching her freedom, c...
51.3K 1.7K 40
First book of the Royal Series *I mean.. You don't want to do anything?* *You want me to do that 'anything' to you?* __________________ *Don't do th...
130K 8.3K 42
He was her saviour, She was his strength. ♡ Mira Rathore ♡ After facing twenty-five years of abuse from her own family, Mira got bitter toward emoti...