Not Your Ordinary Crossover

By all_about_books1412

Unexpected relationships, reveals, but mostly gays causing chaos. More

The Dragons
Kings Of Hell
So much green that you feel in a forest
The Only Normal People Out There
DISCLAMER BISHES
Chapter 2 Part 1
Chapter 2 Part 2
Tap to Unlock.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

819 27 1
By all_about_books1412

Tine was fuming with rage. Sarwat was wondering if he should be proud of his son for pulling such a handsome boy or scared of his wife about to kill anyone. Palm was very close to beating him again and Tinn was dying of laughter in the back.

You see, P'Payu had been horny since he walked in on one of his colleagues at work. So when he got off work, he hopped on his bike and headed straight to Rain's university to take him to his condo and not the garage as his parents must have sent spies to feed them information on their youngest son.

Rain's older brother, Palm was supposed to pick Rain up from the faculty as he had to stay back a bit late for extra credits in his projects that he was unexpectedly doing well in. To celebrate his nong's success, he promised Rain dinner from his favorite restaurant.

The Guntithanon Brothers were walking, hands in hands, smiling and laughing, having a good time without the noisy Tinn around, when suddenly a bike with a guy in a suit stopped in front of them. The guy took off his helmet and Palm thought that he was an angel who had finally come to take him to the afterlife, as he was done with this one. 

"P'Payu?" His younger brother mumbled. The guy looked with intense eyes before hopping off, grabbing Rain aggressively, and kissing him. It had been days since they spent a night together, so Rain melted right into the kiss. In front of his brother, his boyfriend was eating- sorry- kissing him. 

Palm was- well angry. A fit of rage took over him. He separated the couple and punched Payu in the jaw. Payu punched back. Somehow Rain was able to get his Phi and Hia off of each other.

"Who is he?" Palm asked Rain

"I would ask you the same thing. Rain, who is he?" Payu asked, pulling Rain against his chest. 

"I am his brother. Now, who are you?" Palm gritted. Payu's face paled. Suddenly a car honked. The brothers recognized it right away. 

"YO MAMA WILL KILL ME!" The driver shouted. 

"Papa, what are you doing here?" Rain asked. Payu tried to slip unnoticed, but Palm grabbed him. 

"Pa Krab, we have a new member. How about we tell Dad about him." Palm said, pushing Payu inside the car with Rain, and continued, "Don't worry biker, I will take AMAZING care of your bike."

Sarawat was driving, and Payu was confused and scared for his life at the hands of his in-laws. He wanted to call his sister, but did not, as she would tell their Pa, and, he will wipe out all the living relatives of Rain if he wished. [A/N: This is not about Khun Wegath]

So back to the present, the Guntithanon family was giving Payu weird looks. 

"Who are you," Tine asked

"Venice. Venice Theerapanyakul."

"Theerapanyakul? Do you know Gun?" Tinn asked

"They guy obsessed with winning Hot Wave and runs a Chinzilla-worshipping band of menaces?" Venice asked, remembering the time his cousin's band crashed one of their family meetings in which Loong Porshe was throwing a fit. Gun had a bad day after that.

"That one," Tinn replied.

"He is my cousin." The prince of the minor family replied. 

"How do you know his cousin?" Tine asked sternly. Wat remembered walking in on Tinn kissing a guy at school. Oh, wonderful. His younger sons were dating Mafia Princes. 

"They are dating Tine. WAIT BEFORE YOU BLOW UP, PALM! Who are you dating? If Tine dies today so be it. I wanna know." He got gutted in the stomach badly. 

"Nuengdiao. I knew I saw you somewhere, Phi Khey." Venice said as Palm threw him a wooden dice. 

"No one allowed you to call me that." He yelled as he got slapped by Tine very hard. 

"You, you, you." He pointed between Palm, Rain, and Tinn, "To your room. NOW." 

He turned to Venice, pursed his lips looked outside, and sighed. It was really late and Venice's phone must be blowing up already from texts from his family. He brought Venice an extra blanket and told him to use his and Wat's room. Venice politely declined and told his parents-in-law that the couch was fine. Reluctantly, Wat and Tine let Venice take the couch and retired to their room. 

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

"Khun Pete, he has not yet arrived." The bodyguard said, bowed, and left. Pete was already in a bad mood and hearing that his son was not home yet made him even angrier. He grabbed the fruit bowl next to him and threw it in full rage. His children were watching from behind. 

"Did you call him, phi?" the Girl asked. Her brother nodded. They had a family meeting tomorrow morning sharp at 7. It was about the Italian Mafia and their constant attacks on their safety. Some of their bodyguards had gotten hold of MJ in the evening. He got out with a few splints and a broken nose. When Pete heard about this, he immediately called a meeting in the morning and called Venice to ask where he was. He did not pick up the call, and his boss informed him that he had left early.

Intrusive thoughts took the best of Mama Pete. He sent bodyguards to look for him. Arm was tracking his phone. It was rapidly changing. After around forty-five minutes it slowed down and in fifty it stopped. Arm was well aware of the schemes put up by kidnappers. He stared at the blue dot on the map for ages. When he knew it won't change, he e-mailed Pete the location. Pete geared up, with MJ, with a lot of reluctance, Vegas, who wanted to kill the ones who dared to touch his son, Kim, surprisingly, who wanted to go for the drama, and of course, Macau who was old enough for stakeouts.

The mafias drove at full speed down the roads of Bangkok, all in their vehicles. Macau and his Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut. Pete in his Koenigsegg Gemera. Vegas on his Ducati 1199 Panigale R: 202 mph. MJ on Damon Hypersport Premier: 200 mph and Kim in his beloved black car which he drove everywhere. Around 3.01 a.m., they all parked in front of the Guntithanon house. Palm was in the kitchen, eating chocolates, when he saw expensive cars park in front of the house. 

People came out of it, everyone in their vehicle, and he knew at once who they were there for. He wanted his nong to see what he had got himself roped into. He did something he should not have done. The Mafia planned to get in, 'free' Venice, and get out without any trouble. 

But Palm read the wrong signal. He switched on all the lights, waking Tine, who was a very light sleeper. He heard commotion downstairs and woke up Wat. 2gether, they went downstairs just to see men in black surrounding their son and Venice grumbly waking up. One of the men ran to the guy and hugged him tightly. Venice hugged him back. Tine threw the closest thing he had to the hugging people, but another blew it mid-air. 

"So, who do you work for?" Another of them said in English. 

"What?" Wat asked as Rain came downstairs too. 

"Da, they are not involved," Venice said as he brought Rain down, even though Tine had a very strong grip on him. 

"Pa, P'MJ, Loong, Da, P'Kim, this is Rain, my boyfriend." Venice introduced his father to his family as Tine groaned. 

"Ai Rain tell your in-laws they can come next time. I am too tired for this shit. I have to wake up tomorrow again at 5 o clock to make breakfast for all you hungry beggars, and get to work." He said and went back upstairs. 

"Typical Asian mom." The Author mumbled, but no one heard her as we are not breaking the fourth wall.

"Uh, it's late and not safe to travel. But we don't have a guest bedroom-

"DO NOT FUCKING WAKE ME UP WAT. I WILL CHOP YOU AND FEED YOU TO THE DOGS IF YOU STEP INTO THE ROOM! SLEEP SOMEWHERE ELSE OR DO NOT SLEEP AT ALL SARALEO!!!!!" Tine yelled.

"He does that."

"You, Venice Theerapanyakul have a lot of explaining to do," Pete said, his voice laced with disappointment. 

"Grab the helmet we are going home, Makanae," Kim said, plugging in earphones, happy with the drama he saw. 

"We deeply apologize to your family for breaking so late into the night." Vegas said to Wat who sarcastically replied, "Thanks for being the reason I am sleeping on the couch."

No one dared to talk to Vegas like that. But this guy did. 

"Look, I know you are mafia and all, and also are very offended that I sassed you back, but try living like a normal person. You won't either give two shits even if god was at your doorstep." With that, he grabbed the blanket and went to sleep. 

Palm and MJ gave each other the 'watch out, I am watching your brother" look and separated ways. Macau asked for Rain's number, but Kim dragged him out. He was always hitting on other people's boyfriends or girlfriends. He can guarantee this from personal experience. 

This was the first meeting of the Threepanyakuls with their sons in laws. There were more to come. Crazier each day. 

.x.x.x.x.x

A/N: Phi Khey means Brother in law. 

Thank you all for reading. Have an amazing time. 

xoxo,

Amy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 542 10
"what will happen if a naive boy gets caught in a deadly obsession of a DEVIL " . . . . . it got deleted , hope you all will show support again✨ othe...
122K 4.1K 43
This is a MileApo version of my original book with MewGulf with the same name. Mature content, psychological problems, suffering and for sure pure l...
35.6K 1.4K 30
hate.😡...?....or.....love.❤..? Of course it was stubborn Love❤❤❤❤ ........Kinn
4.3K 206 8
A mini book just with the happiness ... A happy mini series of kinnporsche couples hope you'll like it ♡