She Said, You Can Ruin Me

By siwon666

Porn with a plot. Based on real events (Second World & Studio Moon Night), WJSN Exy and MAMAMOO Moonbyul got... More

The Night It All Began
Friendly Crush
Feels So Good Inside
Caught Red Handed
Exy Sexy Megan Foxy
Baby, Slow Down
You Can Ruin Me

Shutdown

384 8 2
By siwon666

"Okay, here are my terms," Exy started.

Exy, Solar, and Moonbyul were sitting around Moonbyul's bed. Solar sat next to Moonbyul, while Exy took her place on the extra mattress next to the bed. This mattress has been here for the past couple of days, as Solar and Exy needed a place to sleep when they accompanied Moonbyul in her recovery.

Moonbyul no longer needed an IV drip, she finally ate well and rapidly got better. It was undoubtedly because of Exy. The moment Exy came to her on New Year's Eve, her determination to heal increased significantly. She was adamant about keeping her promise to earn Exy's forgiveness.

The three of them were currently discussing their relationship arrangement.

"First, whenever I feel uncomfortable, you can't force me to do anything," She said, "It can also mean, I can get out of this relationship at any point in the future as I wish. You can't force me to stay." She said firmly. This is her first venture to establish a boundary to save herself from future pain. Other WJSN members had a talk with her about this. And Exy took their suggestion seriously.

Honestly, Exy never had a relationship with a woman. And now she suddenly has a relationship with two beautiful women at the same time?

Lucky bitch.

"Of course," Moonbyul nodded in agreement.

"Understandable," Solar accepted too.

"Secondly, I expect to be treated with love and care, be it during sex or not," She mumbled in embarrassment, "Even if you don't love me,"

"Sojung-ah.." Moonbyul wanted to touch her and kissed away that insecure look on Exy's face. But her dermatitis condition made her held back. Her sickness wasn't contagious, but Moonbyul didn't want to make the people she cares about uncomfortable.

Good thing Solar was healthy and touchy. Solar jumped to Exy's mattress and smooched her, "I promise I'll be kind to you, Jungie,"

Exy kinda liked her new nickname from Solar. The past few days, Exy had a chance to get to know Solar as they spend hours upon hours in Moonbyul's apartment together. Exy became comfortable with her. She learned several things about Solar, how warm and motherly she was, how she laughed like a dolphin and she took many healthy supplements every day. Solar was also slightly wicked. Last night, both of them stayed over in Moonbyul's apartment together for the first time. They shared the mattress. At first, Exy was awkward about it. But Solar hugged her from behind instead, "Stop moving around or I'll smother you with sex until you passed out," She warned playfully.

But Exy was still shy around Solar.

She blushed at the kisses and cuddles she received, "Lastly," She continued, "You can't hold me accountable for what other WJSN members do to you, if you make them angry,"

Solar stopped her ministration at this.

"Are they scary?" She asked curiously.

Moonbyul who was overjoyed watching Solar and Exy cuddled up answered, "Plenty scary,"

Solar looked at her, "Oh that's right, you've met them. How many are they?"

"Nine, excluding me, but we used to be thirteen," Answered Exy.

"Shit, so many.." Solar sighed, "Why did you choose the leader of a gang, huh? There are nine different people who might kill us!" Solar reprimanded Moonbyul.

"What, should I choose someone from a smaller girl group? It doesn't work like that!" Retorted Moonbyul back.

"Unnie," Exy called out to Moonbyul, she was often caught in the middle of their bickering, "Are you seriously not going to tell me what Dayoung, Eunseo, and Bona did to you?"

Neither of them told Exy what happened during the confrontation on Christmas Eve. Exy had asked the three WJSN members for plenty of time. They kept their mouth shut. It could only mean two things, either nothing much happened or something big happened. So now Exy tried to ask Moonbyul for the second time.

"They just gave me a warning that night. They really love you, is all." Moonbyul repeated what she said the first time Exy asked her.

Sighed in surrender, Exy nodded, "Well, that's all from me. You both accept my terms?"

Moonbyul and Solar nodded.

"I don't have any terms. I want you both." Moonbyul said seriously.

"I have two," Solar said, "First, never tell me what to do because I'll always do whatever I want in the end. Second, occasionally, I want to have sex with Sojungie," She grinned mischievously, "without Byul-yi,"

The other girls protested right away.

"You can't do that, Yong! Sojung is mine," Whined Moonbyul.

Exy blushed, "Unnie, how can you say that?"

Solar pinched both of Exy's cheeks, "I mean, she looks so sweet and innocent. Make me want to corrupt her,"

"YA!" "Unnie!" They both complained.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Exy walked inside her dorm. She will have a full schedule from dawn tomorrow, so she can't stay over at Moonbyul's.

"Do you guys have food? I'm hungry," She asked whoever listening.

"I made kimchi jjigae, come! We're eating now," Yelled Eunseo from the living room.

Everyone was eating noisily. There were rice, kimchi jjigae, fried chicken, side dishes, and fruits on the table. Considering ten people were living here, the food option was always plenty.

Exy sat in front of Eunseo and next to Seola.

She helped herself with the food.

"How was the talk? They accept your terms?" Asked Dayoung while she munched on a fried chicken.

"Yeah, they did."

Seola slammed her chopsticks on the table, "Are you seriously going to be like this, Sojungie? Please reconsider it. You've never dated a woman before. But this? A relationship of three? This is crazy." She said worriedly.

Exy slurped at her bowl of jjigae, "Unnie, I'm thankful that you're concerned." She started.

Seola interrupted her, "Of course I'm concerned! Don't you remember who holds you to sleep while Yeonjung and Yeoreum look after your back?" She scolded her.

"Are lesbians' relationships always this toxic?" Asked Luda from the end of the table.

"Of course not! Don't generalize things like that, you're being insensitive," Eunseo retorted back at Luda's question.

"It's true, we don't know the whole story." Added Bona.

"So you're saying that Moonbyul is toxic?" Yeoreum innocently asked Luda to elaborate. As the youngest of WJSN, she rarely put in her two cents in their never-ending arguments. Yeoreum preferred to ask questions so she can understand better.

"I mean, she was abusive. And there are potential problems with Solar unnie in the picture. She's practically a stranger to Sojung unnie. I'm just wondering if Sojung unnie do the right thing by hanging out with them." Luda defended her argument.

Seola nodded. Finally, someone logical who shared her apprehension.

"Actually, it was rather shocking to me that you develop feelings for girls," Dayoung said, "How did that happen?"

Everyone's eyes locked on Exy.

Exy stopped eating and face their curious eyes, "Well I.." She swallowed her food, "Falling for Moonbyul unnie was easy. I think it was during our Last Sequence promotion? I gave Moonbyul unnie a snack backstage on some music show. MAMAMOO also did their comeback for ILLELLA. That's the first time I approached Moonbyul unnie alone." She started, "And you know what happened in Second World. She's always has been my bias in MAMAMOO. And I get to know her intimately when we prepared for our Energetic performance. I mean, didn't you guys see her other performance? It was amazing."

"Oh yeah, I freaking love her Congratulation performance," Soobin said with her mouth full.

"We love the Refuge performance!" Claimed Dawon and Yeonjung.

"Right? She's so charismatic, handsome, and thoughtful. The more I knew her, the bigger my feeling is. And sex with her was just.." Exy moaned irritatingly.

Everyone groaned.

"Seriously, we're eating!" Bona chided her.

Exy chuckled.

"But what about Solar? How come you're fine with their relationship? It's unusual, you know." Luda asked.

"I know.. But their story makes sense to me," Exy looked at Bona, "Just imagine you fall for any of our members. Wouldn't it put you in a very sticky situation?" She moved her stare to Eunseo, "You would wonder, should I tell the others? But they might disapprove strongly. They might tell you to not jeopardize the chemistry between all of us. It's our job at stake, after all. Some will definitely support you, but there will be this lingering guilt toward everyone, as your relationship has the power to affect others."

Both Eunseo and Bona looked away.

Exy turned to face Luda, "Now imagine that's no longer a problem. Imagine other members were fine with your relationship. But both of you are celebrities. Of course, you'd get asked out a lot. Could you turn down every advance? Won't you worry about the backstage gossip, the company's gossip, and our internal celebrities' circle's gossip if you never date anyone? You can't possibly tell people openly you're dating a member of your own group, that's social and career suicide!"

"It must've been so hard," Dayoung commented.

Everyone stopped eating as they listened to Exy's point of view.

Exy turned to face Dayoung, "Now don't forget, the person you're in love with is the same person you work with. For the past 12 years. Could you honestly tell yourself, you can commit exclusively to your secret relationship that has caused you so much pain but you can't let go? Wouldn't you, at some point, go crazy and need another person to make you happy? Even temporarily. Won't you desire an escape, in the form of any other person, who can lessen dirty gossips about you and openly shower you with affection?"

Everyone groaned in torture.

"I can't do that," Yeonjung said.

"It pained me just to hear this hypothetical situation," Luda frowned.

"I lose my appetite, that's just so cruel," Soobin dropped her chopsticks and grabbed her drink.

"I'm stressed just imagining that," Dawon mumbled.

"Shit.." Yeoreum bit her chopsticks.

But Seola, Bona, and Eunseo were frozen in place.

Exy was suddenly filled with guilt. She must've struck a nerve.

"That's why I said it makes sense to me." Exy continued her babbling to give the three frozen figures some time to get themselves together "I'm sympathetic about their ugly situation so I try to become more compassionate about it. They are not bad people. They are good people stuck in a difficult situation."

Dayoung nodded, "That makes so much sense, unnie,"

"Ya! Didn't you just say you lost appetite?" Seola slapped Soobin naughty chopstick that was about to steal the last potato pancake on Seola's plate.

"So even though you knew that could happen to you too, you still accept them? Are you sure you can handle it, unnie?" Yeoreum asked concerned.

Seola looked at Exy challengingly.

Yeoreum made a good point.

Exy gulped, "I'm not confident,"

"See? I told you this is a bad idea, Sojungie." Interrupted Seola again.

"But.." Exy held Seola's hand, "I promise you unnie, I will make my boundaries clear so I won't get hurt. And I give you a special privilege." She looked Seola in the eyes, "At any point in the future, if you see there is more harm than good in this relationship, you can criticize and nag at me as much as you want. I promise I won't get angry and listen until your words are carved in my head and then I dump them."

Seola still looked wary.

"Plus, we have three soldiers who can defend my honor here," Exy looked at Dayoung, Eunseo, and Bona in gratitude, "Honestly, what's there to worry about?"

And with that, Seola started to smile a little.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

While everyone was busy with their schedule, Moonbyul always remember to do something nice at least once every day to Exy. It's the first phase of her grand apology. Moonbyul was determined to shower Exy with attention and care until she was forgiven.

The day Exy changed her hair color to black, and left the red hair behind for good, Moonbyul sent her a flower bouquet with cute messages, "RIP to my redhead firecracker. Hello, to my beautiful girlfriend from Busan."

It made Exy smile.

When Exy had a full-day practice schedule, Moonbyul would buy her meals. Lunch, coffee, and dinner were all delivered. She made sure to buy enough food for the entire WJSN and staff. The order was made in Exy's name each time. So Exy was embarrassed because everyone keep on thanking her for the food.

MAMAMOO had a back-to-back world concert tours. So Moonbyul wasn't able to meet Exy for a month. In between her concerts, Moonbyul's schedule was packed with practice, YouTube, traveling, and many group activities. Moonbyul offered Exy a date to Hong Kong Disney Land after she's done with Hong Kong concert, but Exy had to turn it down as the timing crashed with her own schedule. But the gesture isn't lost on Exy. She thanked her for the offer.

Moonbyul made a promise to take her on many good dates after her concert schedule was done.

Moonbyul became creative in her texts. She would sing her morning greetings to Exy, to return her consolation gesture when she sang Winter Child to Moonbyul. As she was often waiting somewhere with her MAMAMOO members, in airports, backstages, or practice rooms, she made some videos with other members. Moonbyul threatened Wheein and Hwasa to say something nice about Exy, even with their limited knowledge about her. Solar didn't need any threat, she sexily asked Exy, "What are you wearing tonight? I want to imagine ripping those and having my way with you," or she became a fussy baby instead, "I miss you, Jungiee! I'm so sick of Byul-yi, I can't stand her anymore!"

A few times, Moonbyul and Solar made a video together. They videotaped themselves making kissy faces to the camera, showed Exy a funny dance move, or shared some of their inside jokes during their tour.

Many times, Moonbyul made a video of herself. She became either a sappy romantic or a greasy hamster in those videos. She said, "You know, a fan asked me today, what kind of song I listened to these days. I almost answered, I replayed Sojung's Winter Child in my mind a thousand times over in these past weeks." Or she said, "Guess what I'm wearing today? The smile you gave me."

Each of the videos made Exy miss Moonbyul more.

Moonbyul knew about Exy's hypotension. Exy has a medical condition where she often has low blood pressure. She asked daily if Exy drink enough water today, and what kind of salty food she eats today, and remind her to snack on something healthy between her meals.

Depending on what Exy has told Moonbyul in their chat, she bought something for Exy at different points in time. Once, Exy was fighting with one of the dancers. Moonbyul delivered Soju + Calamansi and fried chicken to cheer her up. She's considerate like that, making sure to help her hangover by giving Exy Calamansi alongside alcohol. Many times when Exy stayed in her dorm, Moonbyul would deliver seafood or tteokbokki or both, as those were Exy's favorite food. Once, Moonbyul found herself a nice expensive perfume but she wanted Exy to use it instead, so she bought one and delivered it to her.

On their occasional late-night calls, Exy once joked, "Unnie, if you keep buying me stuff, I might be tempted not to forgive you anytime soon,"

Moonbyul answered sweetly, "I don't mind if you don't forgive me for the next couple of years, Sojung-ah. I want to spoil you and make you happy for a long time."

"Stop saying things like that! You're making me sad that I can't kiss you for it." Exy protested adorably.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The day they finally reunite was for the 4MEET NOW filming.

It's a live show series hosted by WJSN members.

And Moonbyul was the guest.

This project was planned since their Second World filming. Due to Moonbyul's concert schedule, their companies booked this gig for right after her concert was done. Therefore, Seola, as the other host besides Exy, was stuck in her position for today's work. Seola was reluctant to act friendly to Moonbyul, she knew too much now. But she figured, if she make a scene, it would only bite her in the ass. So Seola sucked it up. She needs to work professionally.

The moment Moonbyul stepped inside the waiting room, Exy jumped to hug her.

"Sojung-aaah! I miss you so freaking much," Moonbyul lifted Exy up in her embrace.

"Unnieee!" Exy circled her hands on Moonbyul's neck and her legs on Moonbyul's waist. She was clinging to her like a koala, "You're finally back! I miss you too."

The staff around them laughed at their antics.

But Moonbyul caught Seola's expression.

She wore a flat bored face, but her eyes glinted distrust and apprehension.

Moonbyul put Exy down, "Sojung-ah, I think someone else misses me too, I'm going to go there and talk to her for a while, okay?" She patted Exy's head gently.

Exy was confused until she saw Moonbyul walk over to Seola and asked her to step outside together. Exy was about to tail them and eavesdrop, but PD-nim called her to run through their script for the last time. Exy was unable to make excuse.

Meanwhile, Moonbyul and Seola found an empty room.

Moonbyul looked at her kindly, "Dayoung warned me that angry Seola is scarier than angry Eunseo and Bona combined. So I want to talk to you personally."

"What do you want to talk about?" Replied Seola shortly.

"If I were in your position, I wouldn't want to face the person who hurt my friend at work. Not to mention pretend to be friends with them." She began.

Seola only nodded.

"That's what I want to talk about. I want to clear the air before our filming."

Seola kept silent.

"Hyunjung-ssi, I'm sorry for upsetting you," Moonbyul said genuinely, "I'm very sorry that I put you in a position, where you need to console your friend from the mess I created. I'm sorry that I suck so bad, to the point you need to plan an operation against me. And I'm sorry I made you angry, by not leaving Sojung alone."

Seola's eyes started to water. Moonbyul's stare was too intense for her. And her words were precisely the emotions she felt.

"For making you worry or feel troubled or burdensome about the future of my relationship with Sojung, I'm sorry too."

Seola was embarrassed at her tears, she wiped them quickly. She was a little bit emotional because Moonbyul acknowledged her feelings. It felt good to be understood. She didn't know when it began, but as the oldest WJSN member, sometimes she burdened herself with her members' well-being. That's why she became protective over Exy and why she was against the polyamorous idea. Seola knew it wasn't really her place to agree or disagree, but she just can't help it, she cares so much about her friends.

"I promised Sojung-ah that I would do everything to make it up to her. And I also promise her, she can walk away from this relationship anytime. I won't force her to do anything. So, I hope you can give me second chance too as a friend. Or, a work colleague, so to say? Even if it's just for today," Moonbyul tried her best to make amends.

It took a few seconds, but Seola eventually nodded.

"But if I ever found Sojungie crying on the side of the road again, I swear.." She threatened.

Moonbyul nodded in understanding. She suddenly recalled Solar's warning about nine different people murdering them.

After their talk, Seola pushed aside her feelings and put on her celebrity persona. She guided the show professionally. She talked smoothly and she smiled a lot, even to Moonbyul. During their filming, Exy bragged about her friendship and Moonbyul after Second World show and the fact that she's now comfortable making eye contact with her senior. Seola only commented, "Oh, it must've been nice," in a teasing manner. As they answered fans' questions, Exy mentioned 3 things she loves about Moonbyul (she's her MAMAMOO bias since forever, she's an all-rounder, she's perfect because she can do everything) and sneakily said "Saranghae~" playfully. Moonbyul flirted back. During a Q&A, a question popped "Moments I feel my MBTI is E?" Moonbyul answered suspiciously, "Exy would know," letting everyone knows that they spent a lot of time together and Exy had encountered different sides of her. Another fishy question popped, "Hoobae I find cute these days?" to which Moonbyul answered, "Sojung and Seola,".

All in all, their filming went well.

Then Exy went to Moonbyul's apartment after the filming.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Sojung-ah.."

Exy stirred into awareness as someone called her softly.

Exy was still tired after their sex marathon. The moment Moonbyul and Exy arrived in Moonbyul's apartment in the late afternoon, they hastily jumped into the bed and fucked like bunnies. Limbs were tangled, sweat and arousal wetted the bed, and moans filled the air. They did so many positions. Exy's limbs were folded here and there as she was entered from the front and back, she was bent over, spooned, and scissor-ed. She was introduced to Moonbyul's blue dildo and clit suction toy. It was Exy's first time playing with them. She didn't even know before, that the dildo has its own clit stimulation on the back of it for the wearer. Exy absolutely loved using it on Lotus position, as she can look at Moonbyul intimately while they both puff in pleasure.

Exy moaned a little as she was reminded of Moonbyul's low growl when she gagged on the dildo strapped on Moonbyul.

Honestly, Moonbyul was soft and gentle in the beginning. She seemed a bit too careful for Exy's liking. That's why Exy seduced her by cock sucking and dirty talk, she needed more powerful thrusts and domination from her unnie. Her plan obviously worked. Seeing they both passed on dinner and dozed off in exhaustion instead.

"Sojungie.." Another voice called her gently.

Exy was too tired to open her eyes, she just groaned weakly.

But then she felt two pairs of lips pressing kisses on her face and her shoulder back.

"Wake up, Jungie.."

Exy was stubbornly ignoring the lips showering her with kisses, but the roaming hands were hard to ignore.

A pair of hands massaged her butt and stroked her hip, while another pair fondled her boobs. It was warm inside the comforter. Exy can slowly feel the nipples touching her back and another pair of boobs near her own arms. It suddenly dawned on her, that she was sandwiched between two naked individuals.

"Wake up, baby. Yong is here. She said she misses you." Moonbyul coaxed her with her sweet words.

The body behind her undulated sensually, stroking herself at Exy.

The soft skin and hot breath tickled her.

The hand squeezing her boobs massaged them gently. The fingers rolled her nipple between them and pinched at the nub.

"Nnggh.. Tired.." Exy shuddered at the feelings.

She suddenly felt Moonbyul's lips on hers. She can taste Moonbyul without opening her eyes. Her warm mouth and familiar smell surrounded Exy's face. Exy sighed in comfort. She felt snug and sheltered in this position. She opened her mouth and kissed Moonbyul back languidly.

But with two warm bodies pressed on her added with their little ministration, in a short while Exy became out of breath.

She was aroused.

And a hand on her boobs shifted to her pussy to confirm it.

"Our Jungie is wet already," Whispered Solar, "Come have sex with unnie-deul,"

Exy was tempted by the sweet talk. But Solar unexpectedly moved away leaving Exy's back empty. A few seconds passed without any sense of her coming back. So Moonbyul took the lead, pushed a little, and propped herself above Exy. She kissed deeply and tangled both of their hands above Exy's head.

A minute later, a clinking sound was heard and Exy felt a cold surface around her wrists. She instantly opened her eyes. She saw that she's handcuffed to the new bedframe, "Unnie?" She asked confusedly as she tugged her hands to no avail.

Moonbyul and Solar eyes followed Exy's movement.

"How about we give the sleepy Jungie a show? To make her more awake," Solar said to Moonbyul.

"Yeah," Moonbyul crawled closer to her and kissed Solar's lips.

Exy jaw dropped as she watched naked Moonbyul and Solar making out.

It's sexier than any porn she has ever watched.

They were standing on their knee, bodies mashed together and lips locked. Both of them seemed so in tune with one another. Their slight movement and their breath were in rhythm. Exy can see their pretty figures from the side and Solar's boobs captured her attention. It looked so good. Exy gulped as she raked her eyes on Solar's body for the first time. She has a perfect hourglass figure, thin waist, arms, legs, and thighs, but full breasts and buttocks. Moonbyul's shape, on the other hand, was inverted triangle type, her shoulders are wider than her waistline. She's skinnier and paler than Solar. They both were beautiful together.

Exy forgot to feel jealous as she enjoyed the spectacle.

The erotic spectacle.

Moonbyul hands cradled Solar's face as she took a lead on their kiss. Exy can see how much she indulged in it and it made her tummy feel funny. Moonbyul bit Solar's lower lip and dragged it slowly before it popped back. Solar's hands groped Moonbyul's butts, she pulled at them and mashed their hip suggestively. She rubbed her nipple on Moonbyul's and both gasped shakily.

They did that a few times before Solar pushed her until they lay on the bed near Exy's feet. Solar straddled her. Then she enveloped her plump lips on Moonbyul's nipple. A groan followed shortly, "Yong.." She gripped Solar's hair and pushed her deeper into her tits. Solar didn't disappoint, she slurped and sucked sensually at them. She gave both of her boobs equal attention. Moonbyul was squirming under her.

Exy was captivated. Solar's butt was in the air as her face planted on Moonbyul's chest. The sinful intention bloomed inside her. She unconsciously tugged on her cuffs.

The clinking sound got their attention.

Solar smiled naughtily with a nipple inside her mouth.

She released Moonbyul's nipple with a popping sound.

"Aww, look, she's almost awake.." Teased Solar.

"Unnie.." She wiggled in discomfort, Exy can feel her arousal dripping down there.

"What's wrong, Sojung-ah?" Moonbyul asked playfully as she stroke Exy's foot.

Seeing that Exy was too shy to request attention for her drenched pussy, Solar repositioned into 69, with her face right above Moonbyul's pussy, "Do you want to join us, Jungie?" Solar asked before she gave a long lick on the slit.

Moonbyul and Exy moaned.

Solar used her hands to bent Moonbyul's legs beside her face. She lapped more and she put pressure on Moonbyul's bundle of nerves, making her hips jerk a little. Goosebumps appeared on her skin.

"You're soaked, Byul" Solar said fondly. She continued to put her mouth to good use. Pleasing Moonbyul with her cunning tongue. With each bold stroke, she can feel Moonbyul's stomach tighten under her. It pleased Solar greatly, despite already having sex thousands of times, Moonbyul's body was still reactive to her touch.

Solar explored her entrance and teasingly poked it. Moonbyul was panting under her. Solar circled the hot entrance a few times before she gently entered Moonbyul. She heard Moonbyul's moan as her head bobbed up and down, fucking Moonbyul's pussy the way she likes it.

Feeling impatient, Solar abruptly dropped her cunt to Moonbyul's face. Asking her to get it started.

Moonbyul groaned but submitted to it. She gripped Solar's ass and buried her tongue inside her. Her velvety walls knead into her tongue. The familiar taste filled her buds. Honestly, the sensation from fucking Solar with someone else watching thrilled Moonbyul, she can't help but get right to it and filled her up.

"Ohh.." Solar moaned.

At the sight of them riding each other tongue, Exy whimpered in agony.

Exy was desperate for friction. It's simply impossible for her to stay still. The room smelt like sex. The wet sounds of their tongue meeting with pussy surrounded her. They were panting and their beautiful bodies rocking with each other. Exy can see Solar's head bobbing up and down and her finger entered Moonbyul's hole as she sucked on her clit. It made Exy and Moonbyul moan.

Exy was restless. The restraint on her hands was hurting because she tugged and wiggled too much on her spot. Exy ground her ass to the sheets, but it's not helping. She needed something between her leg. Anything. Anyone. So she opened her legs wide and called,

"Unnie.. please.. ride me too.."

Moonbyul heard her plea and stopped stuffing her face with Solar's cunt. She slapped Solar's ass as she won't stop her tongue fucking. Solar reluctantly stopped.

"Where should we ride you?" Asked Moonbyul eyeing Exy's mouth and stomach.

"Anywhere.. just.. anywhere,"

Moonbyul and Solar exchanged loaded stares.

They crawled back to Exy, then they moved to straddle Exy's thigh, one for each of them.

"Nggh.." Exy moaned at the feelings of Solar's warm wet pussy on her right thigh and Moonbyul's on her left. They unabashedly rubbed themselves on her thighs, catching up to the previous state of high. Their juices were coating her skin. Both of them were looking at Exy with burning stares. But Exy's eyes followed their tits, they bounced succulently.

Before long, Moonbyul who has an oral obsession dropped her head and sucked at Exy's tit.

"Ahh.." Exy gasped.

She yanked at the restraint, the yearning to touch her head was intense.

Noticing what her lover was doing, Solar groaned at the view. She watched as Moobyul fucked herself on Exy's thigh, her lower body rolled over and over. She took a handle on Exy's stomach and the bed to hold her up. Her arms muscle were prominent as they bent. Sweat was covering her back and neck, it glistened under the bedroom light.

Solar ducked her head too and started sucking Exy's boob.

Considering Exy's glorious front-row view, two hot chicks catching on their release on her thigh and their head bobbed as they suck on her tits. But Exy can neither touch them nor herself...

It made Exy writhe wildly.

She flexed both of her thigh muscles and jerk them, as she hoisted her body upwards in desperation.

"Shit!" Solar's grinding slowed as she cum, "Ohh.." She unthinkingly pinched Exy's boob hard. Exy's movement pushed at her clit at the right angle and it made her explode. Her juices dripped all over Exy's leg.

"Fuck Yongsun," Moonbyul murmured.

"Unnie, come sit at my face, let me clean you up," Exy whined at the precious juices dripping in forlorn.

With trembling limbs, Solar crawled until she squatted above Exy's face. She gently sat on her pretty little face. Solar mewled at the warm mouth that greeted her, "Sojungie.."

Exy greedily swallowed Solar's nectar, she lapped from bottom to top making sure she got everything. She cleaned her up with her tongue. But even as she was done, Exy refused to stop licking and sucking at her. Solar tasted too good to stop. Her warm pussy coated Exy's chin, cheeks, and nose. But Exy didn't mind. She wanted to go on a spree inside Solar.

That's why Exy shoved her entire tongue inside in one go.

"J-jungie.." Protested Solar weakly, "I'm too sensitive,"

Solar tried to escape Exy's mischievous tongue, but Moonbyul's hands hold her in position, "Cum on her face," She ordered.

Exy nodded in agreement. She briskly plowed her tongue in and out.

"Your tongue is so fucking long," Solar whimpered but then she gripped the bedpost before she bounced herself slowly riding Exy's tongue. Solar's body was still tingling all over from the orgasm. Exy's warm tongue inside of her just made it worse. But Exy was persistent, her head followed Solar's pussy everywhere it moved, she was adamant about giving it to her fast. Solar can feel her walls clenching at the intrusion. She can't hold for long, "Aish, shit.. Jungie.. You're getting back at me for cuffing you, huh?"

Moonbyul became breathless at the scene in front of her.

One of her wild dreams come true.

Two women she regularly fucked, finally having sex.

Moonbyul wanted to actively participate. She moved her hands from Solar's hip to Exy's drenched pussy. She stroked gently and it made Exy moan loudly, "Mmmmh!" She was about to say 'oh god, finally', but her mouth was crammed with Solar. Exy almost cried in relief. She was about to lose her mind. The restraint was brutal. Exy can feel Moonbyul's hand circling her entrance, Exy twitched in anticipation, she jerked at her handcuff pleading for Moonbyul to get inside.

Moonbyul understand her body language and she plunged three fingers and pounded hard.

"Mmhh!" Exy groaned in appreciation, someone finally filled her down there.

They moved together in synchronization.

Solar bounced on Exy's face, Exy panted as she got fingered roughly, and Moonbyul was riding Exy's thigh.

Moonbyul was the first to break.

The sound and the visual of them fucking infiltrated her mind and consumed her. She can see her women clearly from her position. She felt how warm and tight Exy's walls were, clamping at her fingers. She can see Solar's arousal dribbling all over Exy's pretty face. And Solar foul language made her weak, "Ngh.. Give me head more often, yeah?"

Moonbyul bit Solar's butt as she reached her orgasm.

"SHIT!" Solar yelled.

Moonbyul's juices smeared Exy's thigh. She moved slowly to prolong it. But her bite was aggressive on Solar's ass. And it triggered her, Solar accidentally cum on Exy's face. Solar's body shook on her second orgasm.

Exy groaned at the feeling of both of her unnies cumming. She was showered with their jizz. Both of her thighs and her face were full of it. And Solar's first cum stain started to feel sticky on her leg. She was grateful for the aggressive fingers thrusting into her. Before she knows it, Exy followed suit and release the sexual tension she endured since she woke up. Exy cum silently because her tongue stuck inside Solar's convulsing walls. It squeezed her tongue and trapped her in.

At this moment, Exy's libido is raised to a new normal.

She hasn't realized it yet, but sex with Moonbyul and Solar would change her forever.

Exy still doesn't know if her decision to partake in this threesome would make her happier or crazier. But one thing she realized, from head to toe, she would gladly give her whole self to them.

From morning till morning again, until her body shut down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 204 31
Just another story about a princess falling in love with a commoner. She falls first, he falls harder. Like every other fairytale... ...Except he is...
11.4K 496 44
"I don't want to continue this relationship anymore. We are going nowhere. Have a good life..." "What did I do wrong this time, Yong?" Kim Yongsun l...
36K 477 16
"In This Life, Will you be My Star" Collection of one shots of MoonSun (Moonbyul & Solar) based on real life scenarios. :)) mostly happy moonsun Hiii...
30.7K 1K 67
Hey! This is just a fluff of Moonsun. This is written for entertainment purpose only. Keep streaming and supporting Mamamoo! moomoos please support m...