Sonic One Shots (REQUESTS CLO...

By BunnieDCoolette

Just a collection of Sonic one shots. More

Authors Note
Sonamy-My Sweet Passion
Zora x Tails-Believe In Myself
Angelica x Shadow-Throw It All Away
A/N

Minty x Silver-Guardian Angel

136 14 5
By BunnieDCoolette

This was requested by xXGuardian-AngelxX enjoy!

Minty POV~

I wrap my arms around his neck as he lifts me up. "You sure you wanna do this?" He asks. I nod. I feel his lips just brisk mine...

I shoot up. Ugh. Another stupid dream. Lately I've been having dreams about Silver. Who's that you ask? Well, he's the fastest, strongest, cutest hedgehog I know. But I know I'll never have him. Not if Vector has anything to say about it at least. Vector's a bully. But what does a small mint green hedgehog do to a ferocious crocodile? Nothing. Suddenly my door swings open and Vector storms in. "Wake up!!" He says, pulling the blanket off me.

"Ugh! Vector go away!!" I scream, snatching the blanket back and burying myself in it. "I said get up Minty!!" He yells. "No! You can't tell me what to do anymore!" I scream from under the blanket. He takes it and rips it in half. I gasp and back away to the headboard. "I'm sick and tired of this attitude Minty! You do what I say or else!" He starts walking towards me, cracking his knuckles when suddenly he falls to the ground. I look to see Silver standing there. "Minty! Are you okay?" He says, rushing to me.

"Yeah...I'm fine..." I say, shivering a bit. He wrap a blanket around me. "Silver, you don't have to be here...I'm fine, really."

"I know you're not Minty. I can tell when someone is not okay." He says, shaking his head. We both frown. "Silver..." He puts a finger up to my lips. I stare blankly at him. He caresses my face. And before I know what hit me, he kisses me. Silver! Silver the hedgehog is kissing me! I hesitate then kiss back. "Minty. Don't let anyone toss you around like that ever again. You're a strong girl. Vector was a jerk to treat you like that."

"I should've came to you earlier..."

"I know. But really. It scares me when I know you're in danger."

"It does?"

"Yes...and I've been meaning to ask you this for a long time..."

My ears perk up and he takes my hands. Butterflies take over my stomach in an instant and I feel like I'm floating.

"Minty...will you do me the honor, of being my girlfriend?"

"I-Id love too..." I say before kissing him again.

Sorry if it's a little short! But anyways, keep the requests coming!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 10.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
371K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...