๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ก๐—˜.

By artistslutt

๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ.... ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ.
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ .
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.๐Ÿฑ?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ.
๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—”.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต.

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ.

9.6K 336 490
By artistslutt

OMNISCIENT
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

MENTALLY INSANE

-- -- -- --

Sehkani sat on facetime with Alisha and Selena as they talked about the party yesterday.

"Yeah, He was so happy." Sehkani smiled, telling them about his uncle.

"They going out today right? Buggs better had not been lying."

"Yes, Mekai and the boys going out with his uncle. I don't feel like going out so I told him ima stay back."

"Same." The girls agreed.

"But I will pull up on that nigga if he think shit sweet!" Alisha screamed, making Damari suck his teeth in the background.

Sehkani giggled, "Anyways, Lemme tell y'all what happened."

"Please do! I barely seen you during the party so I just know some shit happened." Selena gassed.

"Yonica, Mekai ex bestfriend or whatever came with his messy cousin. We talk and she talm' bout she sleeping with Mekai since he been out and she pregnant. 1/3 of me believed her so I went to talk to Mekai, He told me his story and I tried to fight her but Mekai wouldn't lemme, Blah Blah we talk and stuff we back in the building now, I spot her and she make some funny face, Ian do nothing because I got Kadir hiding in the box damn near outta breath."

"Wait, Yonica? I got that bitch on instagram, Lemme see if she posted." Alisha mumbled, typing away at her screen before nodding eagerly, "Yep, that bitch talm bout some 'that's gonna be my nigga one way or another, any and every bitch know that so ima have to show this one bitch what the fuck it is' BITCH WE WILL KILL YOU!" Alisha exclaimed, making Selena laugh.

"Yeah, I been wanting to fight her since young days, Mekai was my bestfriend and she finna turn around doing this snake shit?" Selena nodded, "She tried to set her bestfriend with Buggs knowing we was dating, I almost killed her then but my nigga was tripping."

Sehkani nodded, letting all the information soak in - which was only making her want to fight her more, She didn't tell the girls about the rape because that's not her part to tell.. So she didn't really tell the girls why she wanted to fight her.

"Come over, we gonna do some snooping and if we gotta fight the bitch then that's that." Selena shrugged, before hanging up.

Sehkani hung up as well before climbing off the couch, she jogged upstairs before walking into their combined room. Mekai took his headset off before smiling at Sehkani, "Wassuh Fat Fats."

She shrugged, "Finna slide to Selena house, maybe go shopping nothing major." She half-lied.

He nodded, "The guys wanna chill at the crib before heading out, You sure youn wanna come?"

"I'm positive, I want you too have fun Baby." She kissed his cheek, secretly throwing her sneakers in her bag. Stepping out her pajamas, she threw on some leggings and one of Mekai hoodies.

"Sehkani wearing a basic fit for shopping? That's new." Mekai chuckled.

"Comfortable."

"I love you, Mama."

She smiled, "I love you too, Baby." She stood in front of him before kissing him passionately, Mekai grabbed her throat and tried to deepen it but Sehkani backed away.

"I have to go," She dragged, feeling him slap her ass before rubbing it, "I'll be back before y'all leave to the club."

Mekai nodded, "You better be, Sexy ass." He smirked, grabbing her throat again making Sehkani giggle.

- - - -

Sehkai waited patiently as Selena kept ranting on about how Yonica was fucking with many niggas while she was still tryna get with Mekai; Sehkani wasn't tryna hear nun of dat' she wanted her cue.

"But yeah, Let's go live right now." Alisha placed her phone on the table, clicking on the 'start live' button, all the girls made sure they were seen before waiting for everyone to join.

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮: 𝗬𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝟴𝟴𝟵 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗺' 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹! #𝘁𝗲𝗮?

𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵: 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗽 𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘀'𝗲𝘀.

𝗦𝗲𝘅𝗯𝗼𝘁𝟵𝟮𝟴𝟮: 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲!

Alisha didn't have many followers like Selena, she just started last year and wasn't expecting much people so she just read the comments that enrolled slowly.

"The hood drama in here? I'm screamin' but tell Yonica to join the live though, It's whatever." Alisha replied, scrolling down her screen.

"Not how you spell that word at all," She giggled, "Hey Amy! Text me I miss you boo."

𝗔𝗺𝘆𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘀: 𝗼𝗵 𝘆𝗸 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝗼!

𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮: 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁!!!! #𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘃𝘀𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀? #𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗷𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗱?

𝗝𝗼𝘆𝗰𝗲𝟭𝟬: 𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝗳! 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗸 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀.

𝗦𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺: 𝟭.𝟲𝟳𝗸 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴.

"Nobody finna jump- Bitch a thousand people in here? How that?" She gassed, tapping Selena repeatedly, "I'm famous like you now?"

"Mhm," Selena nodded, reading the comments, "Nobody jumping that big boned bitch, My bitch want her fair ones and if Yonica want em' she could get em'. But please, bring friends and family because I ain't get dressed for nothing."

"That part." Alisha agreed.

𝗬𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝟴𝟴𝟵: 𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁? 🤔 𝗜𝗼𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗳 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗻𝘂𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲, 𝗔 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲!

𝗢𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆: 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝘁, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗟𝗲𝗻𝗮 😂, 𝗕𝘂𝗴𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗴, 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗺𝘆- 𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗴.

𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗼𝘆: 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝗹, 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲 @

𝗦𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺: 𝗕𝘂𝗴𝗴𝘀𝗕𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱.

Selena rolled her eyes, "Bitch, Sehkani don't have beef with you. She just want her fair ones and that's that, Don't drag that shit because that's now how my bitch roll. Meaning, After she beat yo ass, Keep her name and her nigga name out your mouth."

"Ophi- Whatever the fuck, I would beat you up regardless of my nigga lurking yo page. You weird as fuck, Screenshottin my story when you see me posting him with MY TOES IN HIS MOUTH. You lucky I can't and won't post what I really got pictures of, but yeah we fighting. How both of y'all wanted my nigga? Make it make sense." She waved them off, shifting the camera on Alisha.

Alisha calmed her laughter down before reading some more, "Stop addressing her as Angry Bird, She got a name and y'all finna use it, The fuck. She don't want you nigga, her nigga kill people for fun. Pew Pew type shit, And why y'all being messy sending my live to people and shit?"

𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺: 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 🤣🤣, 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘂𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘂𝗽!

𝗕𝘂𝗴𝗴𝘀𝗕𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆; 𝗧𝗳 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀? 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄. 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗺' 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗪𝗛𝗢?

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮: 𝗢𝗼𝗽, 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗠𝗮𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲? 𝘄𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰 𝗺𝗲𝗻 ❤️‍🔥. #𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲. #𝗬𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁.

𝗦𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺: 𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝟵𝟭𝟴 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.

"Sehkani they want you too talk but youn-"

"Hi, I'm Sehkani and I can speak for myself yes but i'm choosing not too because my mouth can get real disrespectful especially when i'm mad, Hi Buggs and Cuzzo!" She smiled waving before returning to her natural face.

"Period," Alisha high-fived her, "Selena ain't hiding boy, and Orthodox keep talking out her neck so Selena finna do her right, She claiming you and shit! I'm gonna kick you hooddrama, I'm screamin' why the fuck y'all in here bro, Hey babe!" She answered all at once.

"Bitch I am hiding." Selena whispered terribly, making everyone spam laughing emojis.

𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺: 🤣😂🤣

𝗪𝗵𝗼?: 😂😂😂😂

𝗕𝘂𝗴𝗴𝘀𝗕𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆: 𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘂𝗽 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗲! 𝗶 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼! 𝗢𝗵 & 𝗠𝗲𝗸𝗮𝗶 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗞𝗮𝗻𝗶.

𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝟴𝟭𝟵: 𝗜 𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗟𝗶𝘀𝗵, 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱. 𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗽𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗸𝗶𝗻!

𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺: 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝘅𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮💗😂

𝗥𝗮𝗺𝗱𝗼𝗺: 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗬𝗔𝗟 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗥?

𝗬𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮: 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁! 𝗶𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆, 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀.

𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺: ^^

Sehkani squinted her eyes before jumping up and sliding her sneakers on, She was waiting for her cue and that was it. She seen Mekai spam her phone a bit but she place it on DND shooting him a quick 'Can't talk right now' after numerous calls.

Selena smiled before standing up as well, "Ain't say nothing but a few words, Lemme pull up the address right now." She mumbled, fixing her hair.

"I told you not too call me Pump- Ouch bitch." She rubbed her forehead after Selena popped her, "Oh we ready?" She jumped up, grabbing her phone and skimming over the comments fast.

"Yup, the answer is yup to all y'all questions. We gotta go, Love y'all bye." Alisha dismissed the live.

"Hm." Selena handed her phone to Sehkani, unaware of it already being answered.

"Hell-"

"Sehkani, If you fight that girl, What I say ima do to you?" Mekai  spat, cutting Sehkani off completely.

She frowned, "I forgot."

"Lemme remind you." He spoke, moving the phone around making muffled sounds.

Sehkani rolled her eyes and hung up, He was taking to long to talk and that noise was annoying. Plus, that conversation was gonna go in one ear and out the other.

"Wait, Have you ever fought?"

Sehkani shrugged, "How hard could it be?"

- - - -

Sehkani opened the passenger seat before hopping out with quickness, Selena shortly came after since she was in the back, Alisha wasn't aware of fighting. So, she pulled off finding a parking spot.

"There they go!" Someone yelled, making everyone advert their attention on Sehkani and Selena walking up to the girls. It was four of them; Sehkani felt like she did that on purpose knowing it was only three of them.

"Wassup bitch? You was talking mad hot-"

Sehkani stopped her by punching her straight in her mouth, Yonica stumbled before regaining her balance. She tried to swing back but Sehkani beat her to it making Yonica groan lowly.

Sehkani punched her arms mainly, to weaken em'. A trick she knew from growing up with a lot of male cousins, After she felt like that was enough. Sehkani went for the face but Yonica punched Sehkani in her stomach before pushing her to the ground.

"Yeah Bitch!" Yonica yelled, standing over Sehkani. She lifted her foot to stomp Sehkani but she kicked Yonica in her coochie making her fall back in pain. Sehkani stood up and charged toward Yonica. She grabbed her shirt and slung her to the ground before sending punches left and right. Landing them wherever as she shouted words.

"Bitch!"

"You know what you did!"

"Payback bitch!"

Sehkani lifted her head up and slammed it on the grass, feeling like that wasn't enough damage. She dragged her over toward the concrete making everyone gasp; knowing her next move.

Just as she went to lift her head up, Someone pushed her on the ground from her side. Before she could look at who thrown her, Yonica grabbed Sehkani ankle and bit it, Sehkani ignored whoever threw her and started stomping Yonica face out.

Sehkani swung again but she was scooped up, assuming it was the person who threw her she went to swing on them but stopped after hearing the familiar groan.

"Shit, Sehkani." Mekai mumbled, dragging her out the field.

A wave of guilt rush throughout her but she quickly got mad again once she seen Yonica standing back up, "Come over here if you want to bitch!" Sehkani yelled, tryna squirm outta Mekai grip.

Yonica limped over and went to swing but Sehkani kicked her back, making her slide onto the concrete. Visble scratches and bruises.

Mekai cursed before throwing Sehkani in the backseat, Slamming the door close. Sehkani sat back huffing outta breath, She looked out and seen Buggs cheering Selena on and Alisha beating up a girl; Assuming the one who pushed Sehkani.

"How come i'm the only one getting dragged out the fight?" Sehkani questioned, laying her head on the window as a incoming headache was hurting.

"The police, We gotta dip!" Someone yelled, everyone ran off and the boys finally pull the girls off the others ones. Some harsh words were spat from both parties, making Sehkani giggle.

Selena broke from Buggs loose and ran to the car Sehkani was in, Opening the door Sehkani scooted over before laughing.

"We is a mess oh my gosh." Sehkani shook her head before frowning, "Stink, you have a boo boo on your cheek."

Selena shrugged, "I've had worse. That bitch gave me my money worth though.. She tried it."

Sehkani nodded, "She got me on the ground with the help of someone else." She rolled her eyes, "I should've kept slamming her head in the grass, fuck that concrete."

"Would've had grass stains for months!" Selena cackled.

"Mekai ain't gonna talk to me for a while..I punched his lip, I feel so so bad Lena." Sehkani frowned.

Selena reached over and rubbed her back, "He is gonna talk to you, me and Buggs been through this before plenty of times."

"He gonna hate me, and banish me. Might even kill me." Sehkani dramatically panicked.

Selena pouted and stepped out the car, making her way over to Mekai, "Lemme see." She examined his mouth before waving it off, "That's fine but you know what ain't? My bitch in your car having a panic attack about you liking her or not."

Mekai scoffed, "I told her not to fight and I don't need her plus one tryna talk me into shit, Fuck out my face."

Mekai walked off, ignoring Selena screaming his name. He was pissed from both getting punched, and Sehkani fighting. She was so stubborn and.. He was sick of it sometimes.

- - - -

"Can you just let me explain? I don't like when your mad at me Kai." Sehkani frowned, standing in the doorway of their bedroom since he claimed he wanted space for now.

"I don't like when you stubborn."

"Okay. Your stubborn as well so come up with a different saying." She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

"Not when my significant other told me not to fight, I'ma let it rock because I know it's for a solid reason." He argued back.

She scoffed, "And me fighting was for a solid reason. Mekai but you won't listen to me so what's the point of trying."

"Right, so why you here then?"

"Mekai," She sighed, "Can I come sit? On our bed., Please?"

Mekai shrugged, "Ian listening to nun' of that bullshit."

Sehkani nodded and walked in, keeping her distance from him she began swaying her feet side to side, "Can I speak now?"

"I don't care Sehkani, Do you."

"Well, for starters I did it mainly for you. I don't know if that's a good way to start this off but it's the truth, I can't sit there and let her walk around with a smile on her face after knowing what she did to you, I tried. I really did until she started talking about me on instagram and claiming you harder than before."

"But when it was yo uncle, I couldn't?" Mekai twisted his eyebrows, making Sehkani bite the inside of her cheek completely forgetting about that.

"Fine, That's fair but we're talking about Yonica right now."

"Cause we always gotta talk about what you wanna talk about?"

"What?" She mugged, "That doesn't even make since and the readers could back that up!"

A/N - had too!!!!!

"Fuck the readers, we talking bout' Yonica, Right? I didn't want you fighting her. That's it that's all."

"Why are you defending her? I wasn't gonn sit like a punk and allow her to beat me up nor talk me down. That's your fucking delusional ex, you should be taking my side!"

"I ain't defending shit, You shouldn't have fought her Sehkani. Look at yo' fockin' face my nigga, You let her get you outta character and that shit foul as fuck."

"It's my face! The most you do is kiss it, oh well. You obviously defending her meaning you still got feelings for her, Right?"

"How ima still have feelings if I ain't never develop them motherfuckas'. If I wanted her, trust me I would've had her. I'm with you, Correct?"

"I Dunno.." Sehkani mumbled.

"Fuck you mean you don't know? We together, Right?"

"I don't know Mekai, you twisting my thoughts right now. What do you mean if you wanted her, you could have her? I don't like that."

Mekai sighed, "Nothing, Moral of the story, Just listen sometimes, I don't want Yonica and whatever else you want me to agree with."

"I don't want you to shut this argument down Mekai! I don't want you to unwillingly agree with me, Couples are supposed to have differences. I didn't like when you said that statement, How would you feel it I said that about a nigga? Huh? You know yo homeboy been tryna-"

Mekai wrapped his hand securely around her throat, slamming her on the bed, Sehkani eyes widened as she slowly moved her hands on top of his. He wasn't gripping hard but she was still frightened.

"Fuck you was finna say?" He mumbled, staring down at Sehkani who tryna focus on him talking and his chain dangling in her face; the wrong thoughts taking over more.

"N-Nothing." She lied, feeling him tighten a little more.

Mekai hand traveled lower, making Sekani whimper lowly. They haven't pleasured each other in a minute, due to them not wanting to keep doing 69 everyday.

"Focus on me." Mekai whispered, his hand slipping into her panties. Moving them aside, Sehkani squirmed a little just feeling his finger tip brush over her lips.

"Ima ask you some questions, Ight?" He instructed, leaning down and kissing Sehkani lip before rising back up.

"O-Okay."

Slipping his index finger inside Sehkani warmth, She moaned lowly as he slowly plunged it in and out, "Didn't I tell you not to fight?" He mumbled.

Sehkani nodded, "Y-Yes baby you d-did." She replied instantly, not wanting the pleasure to stop.

Adding another finger, Sehkani moaned louder now placing her hand on top of his, "You like being stubborn? You like not listening to me, Huh?"

"N-No, I promise I-I shiitttt," She moaned, feeling him speed his pace up, "Yes, I-I like being n-naughty."

Using his thumb to rub her pearl as the other two still plunged her, Sehkani arched her back off the bed as soft whimpers escaped her lips.

"Who's pussy this is? Who else gonna touch this shit Sehkani? You think my homeboys finna?"

"No B-Baby I don't a-at all. T-This all yours, F-fuckkkkevvaaa." She moaned loudly, He slapped her lips as she began squirting.

Mekai removed his fingers in satisfaction that they both achieved they goal; He watched Sehkani pant softly before scooting closer toward Mekai.

"Wassup?" He mumbled, rubbing her sides slowly as she just stood on her knees in front of him - He was confused cause usually she would go take a shower.

"I'm ready." She bluntly spoke, tugging at his sweatpants but Mekai just laughed at her; he quickly stopped once his pants fell down, "That's alright with you?"

"Sehkani, what the fuck is doing?" He twisted his eyebrows, watching her lay back before shrugging - She was now naked and Mekai nearly lost it. Yeah he seen her naked before, but not like this.

"I want you, I want it. I need him."

Mekai scratched the back of his neck as he debated what was going on. The two obviously wanted each more than before now - It was obvious from his harden print jumping through his boxers, and Sehkani still leaking.

"Why won't you fuck me? I'm not tight? Wet? Tell me Mekai.. Please?" She whined, slowly inching her hand lower to her area.

"Hall nah, You tight as fuck. Damn sure wet.." He immediately declined that thought, "I don't want you to regret this, or it fuck our relationship up." He expressed.

"Why would it? Don't couples do this?" She questioned.

"Yeah, but-"

"Fine, I'll just fuck on some-"

Mekai chuckled darkly, wrapping his hand around Sehkani throat once again; It was obvious she was only saying the stuff to get into his skin but he slowly started thinking if she meant that.. He needed to show her who she playing with.

Sliding his boxers off, Sehkani watched impatiently. She seen his length before, she had it down her throat before but inside her? She was scared - but she wouldn't show that being that she just practically begged for it. Sehkani was tired of being the only virgin, not being able to participate in certain conversations. She wanted to see what the hype was about, She wanted to feel love in pleasure.

"Ian stopping once I start." He spoke, slowly stroking his length.

"Wait, You have too. Mekai i'm not playing." She moved up some, but he pulled her right back, "Go slow." She rushed out.

Mekai ignored her small runt and started slapping his dick on her clit, He watched as she squirmed under the touch and soft whimpers escaped her mouth, She was being teased.

"Ready?" He questioned, alining his tip with her opening, Sehkani nervously looked down before looking back up at Mekai.

"You think it's gonna hurt?"

"Like a bitch," He chuckled, slowly inching in hoping that she wouldn't notice as she kept talking, "Keep talking."

"U-Uh, Did you enjoy your birth-Ouchie." She stopped, twisting her face up before looking down, "That's only the tip?" She exclaimed.

He nodded, "Want me to distract you?" He mumbled, inching in more as she winced softly but nodded eagerly in response to his question.

Leaning down, Mekai attached his lips with hers. Sehkani struggled to kiss back but tried her hardest; This wasn't helping but she didn't mind the kisses.

"I gotta speed up if you want me to pop ya cherry, That's when the pleasure come, Mama." He mumbled against her lips.

"H-Huryy." She whined, not wanting to feel this pain any more. Mekai nodded and started increasing his speed of his strokes. Sehkani winced and moans in both pleasure but pain.

Seeing the slight of blood, Mekai smirked knowing what he done. Sehkani yelped as she felt Mekai increase more and added length.

"B-Babbyy." She whimpered, feeling pleasure now take over her body, "Fuckkk." She moaned.

"Mhm," He hummed, slowing down his strokes as he started playing with her nipple. Sehkani moaned, placing her hand on top of his.

"Suck yo' titty." He demanded, moving his hand and now using his thumb pad to rub her pearl as he stroked inside of her, Sehkani furrowed her eyebrows but that quickly got replaced with her mouth being parted open and loud moans escaping her lips.

"What I fockin' say? You not listening again?" Mekai chuckled, grabbing her waist before pounding her; Sehkani screamed and tried to push him back but he kept slapping her hand away.

"B-Babbyyy I can't." She moaned.

"You can't what? I need full sentences, Ma- Shitttt." He groaned, feeling her clench around his dick. Low moans escaped his mouth as he started sloppily stroking.

"F-Full sentences K-Kai." She whimpered, still clenching around him as she watched his face bawl up, "Like th-that?"

"L-Let go." He tapped her thigh, feeling his nut about to approach. Sehkani shook her head, "Seh- Ughhh." He moaned out his orgasm, filling Sehkani insides with his-their now kids.

Mekai pulled out before flipping Sehkani over, "Arch." He demands, watching her look back with her eyebrows furrowed.

"T-That wasn't it?" She panted, slowly but surely getting into his desired position. Mekai ignored her question, and slammed into her.

"MEKAI!" She moaned loudly, practically feeling him inside her stomach; Not exaggerating.

"Unt Unt, what was allat' you was just saying? Fucking on who?" He slapped her ass, straight pounding into her. Slow moans would escape his mouth here and there, which turned Sehkani on even more.

"N-Nobody!"

"Mhm, and fighting? Don't you like being a naughty girl? Take this shit." He slammed into her, reaching up and grabbing the back of her neck, pulling her up onto his chest, he leaned down and started whispering things into her ear.

"This my fockin' pussy."

"Where's its at?"

"Like that? Mhm."

"Keep fockin' moaning, Slut."

"What's my name Sehkani?" He released her, placing one leg on the bed beside her leg. Slowing his strokes down; he started slapping her ass with one hand and the other rubbing her pearl from underneath.

"M-Mekai." She clenched around him, hearing him moan lowly she released him before slowly fucking him back, "Ima slut-t?"

He nodded, keeping up with her pace. Sounds of their skin clapping and naughty words being thrown to each other was the only things sounding in the room.

"Who's slut?" Mekai grabbed her waist, pounding into her with every word that escaped his mouth.

Sehkani clenched around him, "I'm daddy's slut." She moaned, riding her orgasm out: Mekai was also having his, he leaned down laying his head in the crook of her neck, "Daddy's slut." She repeated, clenching him again.

That's all it took, Mekai nut shot up inside her. Sehkani moaned feeling him fuck his orgasm out. Mekai panted before falling beside her.

"Ride this dick."

- - - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 2K 26
๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ, ๐˜—๐˜Œ๐˜–๐˜—๐˜“๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ, ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜–.....
519K 12.7K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
152K 4.6K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
1M 26.4K 100
love โ€ข /lษ™v/ an intense feeling of deep affection.