Wandanat/ Scarletwidow onesho...

By Lesbinsanity

This ship is fucking amazing. I will defend it to my last breath. If you disagree I will fight you. More

Long night Part 1
Wake Me When It's Over
Truth Serum
Truth serum part 2 ( Smut )
Meeting
Show Them ( Wandanat and Stony )
I Don't Know Why I Can't Kill You (Part 1)
I Don't Know Why I Can't Kill You (Part 2)
I Don't Know Why I Can't Kill You ( Part 3 )
I Don't Know Why I Can't Kill You ( Part 4 )
reccomendations
Changes
Stars
Lamplight ( stars part 2 )
Pistols And Revolvers
Fire and Dreams ( Pistols And Revolvers part 2 )
update
writers block
Obsession
It's Okay Now
It's Okay Now ( Part 2 ) ( Smut )
It's Ok Now ( Part 3 )
Truth serum ( Part 3 )
Its Ok Now part 4 ( smut )
It's Ok Now ( Part 5 ) [Smut]

Mine ( Smut )

1.9K 23 7
By Lesbinsanity

Wanda was enraged.

Her anger grew like a flame inside her chest as she watched the scene in front of her unfold.

She sipped her whisky, enjoing the way it burned her throat and fed the fire within her.

She stared across to a booth where a girl was flirting with Natasha.

She squinted her eyes as the girl softly carressed the her girlfriend's arms.

A few of the avengers watched in silent terror as faint red mist started to surround the Sokovian.

As the girls laughed wandas eyes started to flicker red, the red mist intensifying.

When the girl started to lean into the Russian, Wanda clenched her fists, breaking the whisky glass in her hand and letting the peices fall to the floor.

The entire room went silent as Wanda got up from her seat at the bar, and started approaching the booth where the two girls sat.

The girl who was previously flirting with Natasha stared wide eyed as the Sokovian approached them.

Wandas eyes were glowing, and seeping red mist that floated into the air and surrounded her, the clacking of her heels echoed through the giant room.

She arrived at the table, putting her hand on Natasha's sholder, before gripping it tightly.

" Let's go sweetheart." She said in a voice sweet as honeysuckle, but in a way that reminded everyone she could kill them all without lifting a finger, and would do so without a second thought.

The confused and slightly aroused Russian allowed Wanda to take her hand and lead her out of the room.

Wanda lead Natasha up the elevator and to her room, opening the door than closing and locking it behind her.

" You've been a bad girl Natty." Wanda said, still facing the door.

" Now i want you to say it." She continued, her voice monotone and deadpan.

When no awnser came from the woman behind her she turned to face her.

Natasha saw the glowing crimson of a thousand galaxies burning in the Sokovian's eyes.

The raw power that festered inside her like ivy.

" Say. It. " Wanda said, pushing the Russian up against the wall and choking her lightly.

" Iv'e... been... a... bad... girl." Natasha got out, her lungs fighting against her girlfriend's hands.

Wanda leaned in close to the Russian's ear, letting her breath tickle Natasha's neck before whispering.

" And what happens to bad girls?"

" They get p-punished." Natasha choked out.

Wanda let go of the Russian's neck, smirking as she watched her gasp for air.

" See, that wasnt so hard, was it Natty?" Wanda purred.

" N-no mommy." Natasha whimpered.

" I just want you to remember who you belong to." The Sokovian grinned, her voice soft again.

" Now strip." She said, her sudden harsh tone causing a small leak in the Russian's pants, " I need to go grab something." She added, exiting the room.

Natasha obeyed her girlfriend's orders, practicaly tearing her crimson dress off.

She sat, naked on the bed as her girlfriend reentered the room.

She was dressed in a soft black lacy bra and panties, and in her right hand, hanging lazily by her side, was a black riding crop.

The cold, stoney look in the Sokovian's eyes sent shivers down Natasha's spine.

" lay down." She commanded.

Natasha caught her drift, laying down on her stomach.

" And now," Wanda said, " comes the punishment."

Natasha cried out as she felt the sting of the riding crop against her ass.

" One." The Sokovian said, her voice filled with a fix of lust and sadisim that the Russian maybe found a little too attractive.

Once again the crop came down with a loud smack and Natasha whimpered, both from pain and arousal.

" Two."

Another sting and this time Natasha moaned a bit.

The Sokovian stopped.

" Sit up." She commanded.

The russian did what she was told.

Wanda reached down and ran two fingers against Natasha's pussy, making her moan softly.

The Sokovian stared at the liquid that coated her fingers, spreading them slightly and watching as a string connected them.

" If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were enjoying this. " Wanda said, shifting her gaze from her clear coated fingers to the lustfilled Russian.

" I-i swear im not." Natasha replied.

" Are you lying to me?"

" No. " Natasha said, wanting desperatly to continue.

" No what? " the Sokovian prodded.

"... No mommy." Natasha said.

" Thats better, now, lay back down." The Sokovian grinned.

Natasha felt the sting as the crop came down again, crying out.

" Four."

Smack.

" Five."

Smack.

"Six."

Smack.

" Seven."

Smack.

"Eight."

Smack.

" Nine."

The last smack was followed by a quiet moan as Wanda announced that ten had been reached.

Wanda put the crop down, and stared at the redish purple that decorated the ass beneath her.

She smirked at her handy work.

" Sit up." She commanded, watching as the Russian obeyed like an eager puppy.

" Now listen," wanda bent down, getting eye level with Natasha, " you're my little slut, understood?".

Natasha nodded eagerly.

" Now open." Wanda commanded.

Natasha opened her mouth wide.

Wanda proceeded to spit in the Russian's mouth.

" now swallow." She comanded.

Natasha did as she was told, swallowing the liquid with a satisfied hum.

" So cute." The Sokovian said.

She then situated herself so she was sitting on the Russian's lap, gently grinding herself against Natasha, through the lace.

She hung her arms around the russian's neck and stared into her eyes.

Natasha moaned softly at the senstation and let her head lull back.

" Now, I want everyone to know you're mine, so you are not gonna be done till you scream my name loud enough for god themself to hear, do you understand?" Wanda whispered into Natasha's ear, voice practicaly dripping with the bitter honey of possesion.

Natasha, trapped in a lustfilled daze of disire nodded.

" Good girl." Wanda whispered, sending shivers down the Russian's spine.

Wanda started to gently grind her hips against Natasha, savoring the quiet moans that escaped the Russian's lips.

" F-fuck Wands, that- that feels so good." Natasha breathed out, planting her arms behind her to steady herself as she threw back her head further.

" No, I want you to look into my eyes." Wanda's voice was neither stern nor sweet, but commanding as she placed a hand underneath Natasha's chin, forcing eye contact.

" Eyes are the gateway to the soul, they reveal everything. I need to know your every feeling, every wish, every impulse. I need to see the bliss in your eyes as you come undone." The Sokovian stated, staring deep into the Russian's blissed out eyes.

The eye contact only increased both of their arousal.

Wanda returned her arms to Natasha's sholders, gripping firmly as she sped up her motions.

" FUCK! oh god... Wands that... oh fuuuuuuck." Natashas words were losing meaning as pure pleasure consumed her, her hips were moving on their own now, grinding and bucking, trying to get as much stimulation as possible.

" You know what, I think these are getting in the way, dont you?" Wanda asked, pulling at her panties.

" Mmmmhmmmm." Natasha got out.

The Russian whined as Wanda dismounted, giving her a small peck on her pussy before getting off the bed and unclasping her bra, letting it fall to the floor.

She then reached down to her panties, slowly and teasingly tugging them down.

Natasha watched the witch undress, feeling the deep ache within herself grow.

Finally the Sokovian was completely naked.

She made her way back, returning to her possition on top of the Russian, biting her lip at the feeling of their bare pussies touching.

Natasha moaned loudly at the blissful sensation.

Slowly the Sokovian began grinding her hips against the Russian again.

" ohhhh god f-f-f- FUCK oh god oh god don't stoppppp."

Wanda also moaned quietly as waves of pure euphoria racked through her.

She slowly started speeding up, as well as grinding harder, the liquid arousal allowing her to slide and grind easily and smoothly.

"W-WANDA ahhh!" Wanda sped up at the sound of her name leaving the dazed Russian's mouth.

" Ahh ohh f-fuck I love it when you say my name like that Natty!" Wanda cried as the pleasure grew more intense.

" Oh- oh god dont stop! FUCK I'm close Wands!" The Russian gripped the Sokovian's sholders, pressing her harder against her.

" Look in my eyes Nat." Wanda commanded.

Staring into eachothers devine eyes was what ulimately pushed them over the edge.

" F-FUCK WANDA!" Natasha screamed as she reached her climax, the feeling of the Sokovians simaltaious undoing made her moan louder.

A small red shockwave blasted through the room, though after lots of practice the pulse only destroyed a few glasses.

Wanda, allowing the Russian no time to come down from her high, started rubbing themselves together again.

" Wanda! I h-hah need, oh- ohhh fuck!" Natasha cried out.

" Like I said, I'm not gonna stop until you moan my name loud enough for the heavens to hear, I'm not stopping till I'm satisfied," Wanda leant down to Natasha's ear," and you know I can go a VERY long time Natty."

Wanda nipped at the Russians ear, causing the Natasha to moan loudly.

Sam frowned heavily as he stared at the ceiling, the screaming and moaning disturbing him.

He reached for his headphones, donning them and plugging them into his phone.

He selected Moonlight Sonata and turned the volume up as high as it could go.

" Oh hah- fu-fuck! W- WANDA! ohhh fuckkk.' The Sokovian never got tired of this sight.

The infamous black widow beneath her, eyes glossed over in pure ecstacy, giving complete control.

Wanda never wanted this to end.

If they had it her way, they would do this all day.

The Russian below her bucked her hips, and Wanda had to hold her down.

" Someone's eager aren't they?" She purred, watching as the Russian whimpered and writhed.

Wanda reached underneath, between the chaos to grap Natasha's pussy lips and spread them, using her middle finger to play with the Russian's clit.

Natasha started shouting things in Russian, some things Wanda regognized, and some she didn't. Some probrably lost in the pure euphoria the pair were expiriencing.

" N- Natty, I- I think I'm-  oh god I'm close."

Natasha used this to her advantage, reaching around to grab her ass.

This threw Wanda over the edge.

Natasha moaned at the feeling of being filled with her lovers pussy juice.

Wanda got off the russian, and placed her face by her entrence,biting her lip as she watched her own juice drip out of it.

Softly she caught the drip on her tounge.

" I have to admit it Nat, we do taste great together." Wanda said, taking another lick.

" Oh god it's so good." Wanda continued, sticking her touge inside the Russian, lapping up every morsel.

After catching a rather big dollop she climbed back up to share the taste with her girlfriend.

Wanda stuck her tounge in the Russian's mouth, who immediatly began sucking and slurping it.

Wanda affectionatly wriggled her tounge as the Russian's twisted and danced around it.

Eventually Wanda pulled away, a single strand of saliva connecting them.

" Iv'e never tasted anything so good before." A breathless Natasha admitted.

Wanda giggled, shoving her fingers inside the russian to grab another glob, before forcing it in her mouth.

The Sokovian smirked as she watched the Russian expirence the taste.

" And it's all ours. Cause we've got undeplensihing sources right here" Wanda ran a finger over both of their cores.

Wanda stuck her tounge inside the russians mouth, craving more of the ambrosiac concoction.

" God it's like an aphrodiseac." Wanda exclaimed, feeling arousal consume her again.

The Sokovian noticed the lust build up in the Russian's eyes.

"Aww, still wanting eh?" Wanda teased.

Wanda smirked before spreading the russians legs, gazing at the dripping beauty that lay between.

Wanda was still astonished by it everytime.

It was the most beautiful thing she ever got to lay eyes on, shadowed only by it's host.

The Sokovian reached out her hand, grazing it with her finger, and watching mezmerized as it released a drop.

" My god, Natty, I know Iv'e said it before, but your pussy... fuck... it gets me everytime." Wanda whispered.

Wanda took her fingers and spread the Russians lips to get a better look.

Wanda audibly moaned at the sight.

" It's perfect, a dream, dripping with bliss, god, you dont know what it does to me Nat."

" You don't know what you do to me."

" Everytime I see a girl flirting with you, or getting close to you, I don't know, I just... something inside of me..."

" And I can't control it, I just want to snap each of their bones and listen to them scream." Wanda said.

The Sokovian noted an increased volume of leak release from the depths of the eitherial pit between her lover's legs at that last part.

Wanda got an idea.

" I want to tear off their arms and legs and watch them bleed."

Again an increase.

" I want to slice their fingers off and stick them down their throat!"

Yup.

There was no doubt about it, Natasha was leaking like a faucet at this point.

Wanda was still amazed at how unbelievably kinky her girlfriend was.

So Wanda decided she wanted to play a game.

She blew gently on the Russian's core, the ghost of stimulation causing her to squeeze her thighs slightly.

" I want to carve a hole in their chest and pull out their heart."

Natasha was whimpering at this point.

The possesiveness washing away her self control.

Wanda summoned a small red ball of engergy, pulsating and glowing in her hand.

Slowly she let it graze against the Russian's core, watching as she tried to squeeze and grind, get any kind of stimulation.

Wanda got so close her lips were almost grazing Natasha as she whispered.

" I want them to know, you're all mine."

Natasha let out a squeak, her despair, arousal, and frustrasion manifesting.

" Because you are mine, right? "

Wanda needed to break Natasha down, she needed to hear the words from her lips.

She needed her to beg.

" Right?" Wanda repeated, willing the orb to glow warmer.

Natasha let out curses and threats in every single language Wanda knew, and even some she didnt, but the Sokovian still did'nt budge.

Wanda chuckled darkly.

" Come on detka, you know I need to hear you say it." She whispered.

The Russian stayed silent.

" Alright, if you don't want the carrot, you get the stick." Wanda said.

She waved her hand and the Russian was surrounded in red mist, leaving her unable to move, to releave the ache in between her legs.

"I'm going to watch some tv, and if you ever feel ready to to cum again, say the words." Wanda said calmly.

The Russian's responce however was not as calm.

" WANDA, I SWEAR TO WHATEVER THE FUCK IS UP THERE, IF YOU DONT GET BACK HERE THIS MINUTE, I'M GONNA-"

" Shhhh, you're interrupting my show." Wanda shot an annoyed glace behind her, as she sat on the edge of the bed, watching some old sitcom Natasha didn't recognize.

The Russian struggled against her crimson shackles, her core pulsing and screaming.

Begging to be touched.

Want turning to need, need turning to desperation, and desperation turning to hysteria as Wanda giggled along with the tinny laughtrack playing over the tv.

Natasha let loose a string of language so vile that Wanda turned to stare wide eyed at her.

" My god, Natty, how do you even know half of those words?!" She asked in appaulation.

Wanda's words were met with a very foul string of insults, and Wanda didn't have to be able to read minds to know all the obscene gestures that were being surpressed.

" Wow. I havent been called most of those things since highschool." Wanda replied.

" Just say the words detka, say the words and I'll do whatever you want to you."

There was a long moment of silence, the Russian weighing her screaming brain and body, over her almost completely tarnished pride.

She sighed.

" I'm yours." The words were barely above a silent whisper, but were picked up nonetheless.

" I'm sorry, what did you say?" The Sokovian prodded.

" I'm yours."

" One more time."

" I'm yours! I'm your slut, your toy, your fuckdoll, I'm whatever you need me to be!"

The Russian cried out.

Wanda smirked.

" That's exactly what I needed to hear.

Two fingers were forced inside Natasha then, a third soon added as they vibrated and pulsed with red energy.

The Russian screamed, eyes watering, toes curling, thighs clenching, limbs writhing, hips bucking, back arching as ecstacy consumed her.

Natasha didnt know what heaven was like, but she knew what she felt in that moment would put it to shame.

Wanda's name flew from her mouth like a prayer.

A delerious devoted cry.

Wanda swore her name never sounded as good as it was when Natasha screamed it like that.

It didn't take long for Natasha to come undone.

A torent of heavenly sweet liquid spilling onto Wanda's hand.

A last earmutilating scream of "  WANDA!!!" reverberated and echoed through the entire compound.

The Russian almost instantly blacked out from her euphoria, left in a state of delirious babbles and shaking apendages.

Wanda slowly brought her fingers to her mouth, sucking them clean, before placing a small kiss to the Russian's lips.

Eyes now closed, soft snores filling the room.

Wanda tucked a start strand of Natasha's hair behind her ear.

" All mine."

Author note: yea, sorry this took so long, ive been going through a long apothiaroace fluxuation lately, but i hope this meets your standerds.

Keep the requests coming! :)

Story requested by wandanatsluvchild

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 1.5K 16
Discontinued! One shots of the best ship there is. Natasha Romanoff and Carol Danvers... If you have any good ideas for more One shots, requests ar...
227K 6.7K 50
'𝚠𝚘𝚠, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌.' '𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.' Y/N Y/L/N was not your typi...
31.9K 927 33
Just stories of our beloved Wanda and Natasha I don't own any of these characters but this is my original work.
3.5K 128 3
Of all the things Kate thought she would be doing at a strangers wedding, falling for a blonde bridesmaid was not one of them. Or- Peter drags Kate...