my pookie ●BRANCE●

By Slayertbpfan

this will be a chat fiction and brance following some rinney and briffen...πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ More

πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ!NEW STORY!😻
chapter 1, eye contact
chapter 2, griffens bbg
chapter 3, suck my balls
chapter 4, brance argument?ΒΏ
help please!! READDD!
chapter 5, BRANCE STANβ€ΌοΈβœŠοΈ
chapter 6, lost high vance
chapter 7, what about the kiss? pt1
chapter 8, more than a kiss pt2
chapter 9, oh he means to me‼️
chapter 10, AHH HE MADEOUT WITH ME‼️
chapter 11, gays do chaos
chapter 13, killer vance?!
chapter 14, griffen homophobic??
chapter 15, normal?!
chapter 16, bully bruce
chapter 17, PARTY!!
chapter 18, scream my name
chapter 19, 'whos crying now?'πŸ™πŸ»
chapter 20, after drunks.
chapter 21, racist robin
chapter 22, HOT POCKETSπŸ₯°
chapter 23, new month..new me

chapter 12, SLURRPES!!πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜»

453 10 88
By Slayertbpfan

《THIRD PERSON POV》
Vance woke up feeling werid, he got up fast and eventually he threw up on a bucket. "Owwwwwww" vance said goarning as he held his hair away from his face. He saw nobody near but he heard noises coming from vacuums and trash bags. Vance kept on throwing up till he felt nothing and he went into the living room to see Bruce laughing while picking up trash, finney running around the house, billy also picking up trash, griffen was nowhere to be found.., and robin was.. still drinking ok um..

"What the fuck happened?" Vance said coming closer to bruce. "You had sex with bruce, we blew up a bqq, my hair is gone, we almost died and yea!" Finney said talking like it wasn't a big deal. "WAIT WHAT" Vance said he sat down at the couch, clearly he was still sober and he thought he was going to get bruce pregnant.

"Noo NONO!" Vance cried as he layed down at the couch, the others came in confusion. "Umm what's wrong?" Billy asked looking over at Bruce. "nooo..." Vance said tearing up. "Um vance what's wrong?" Bruce said as he told the others to go away. "Your not pregnant right?" Vance said picking up his head. "What? Why would I be?" Bruce said laughing. "I'm not RESPONSIBLE!!" Vance yelled crying falling to the floor in tears.

"Ugh your still sober aren't you?" Bruce said getting back up and cleaning. "NO I'm PERFECTLY fine RACIST" Vance said screaming. "Dawgwgwwwwg vance!" Robin yelled coming closer to vance who was crying. "Shuf up dickHEAD." Vance yelled pushing robin away. "Your man is hot" Robin said laughing at the end. "What you SaY?" Vance said getting up looking directly a robin who was giggling. "I said your man is SO FUCKING YUMMY HOT huh? What u gonna do about it little girl!" Robin says slurring his words.

Before you know it vance charges at robin and attacks him, vance punches robin in the face, stomach and yelling saying "SAY IT TO MY FACE AGAIN HUH HUH? LITTLE PUSSY!" Vance said as robin screamed in pain. "What's the prob- VANCE!" Finney yelled running over to the two. "BRUCEE GET YO MAN!" Finney yelled. Bruce came walking with billy and was completely shocked at what he was watching.

"Vance what the hell are you doing?!" Bruce says as he gets vance off of robin. "SAY IT AGAIN YOU FUCKING RETARDED BITCH!" Vance screams walking away with Bruce to the bathroom. "Ow WHATEVER HE IS HOT YOU BITCH!" Robin says trying to chase back vance but was held back by billy.

WITH VANCE AND BRUCE

"Vance what was that?" Bruce says as he was cleaning up the bruises from his arms. "That bitch always says shit!" Vance says giggling at the end. "Vance you need to calm down your drunk! You could of hurted him!" Bruce says as he wiped the cuts from vance hands. "OWW BITCH CALM YOUR DICK!" Vance yelled in pain as the cotten ball hit his cuts, he was overreacting after all. "Vance calm down you know this doesn't hurt" bruce says as he cleaned the rest of vance cuts. "Blahblablahhh!" Vance says sticking his tongue out.

"Vance stop acting like a kid!" Bruce says washing his hands. "My ass hurts." Vance says as he see Bruce turn pink. "Oh uhm.." bruce says as he dried his hands with a towel. "Hmmmm" Vance said as he came closer to bruce giggling. "L-lets just go! Come on!" Bruce's says as he dragged vance by his hand leading them to the living room.

"BRUCEYEYE!!" Robin yelled running to him doing smirk at vance. Vance looked robin death in the eye and walked away, almost falling to the ground. "Vance hit me superrr hard! Oh please tell him something!" Robin whined while hugging Bruce. "Oh um don't worry I talked with vance already" Bruce patted Robin in the back. "Robin.. um come on help me with the dishes" Finney said dragging robin, giving bruce a 'your welcome' look. "Thank god.." Bruce muttered out.

Hours go by and the gang cleaned up every inch of the house, except for the bbq.. they had to throw it away because apparently finney said 'it almost killed him' so it wasn't save for finney godsake.
Robin and vance has cooled off now and supposedly robin will back off from vance bbg so vance doesn't need to warn robin again nor punch him to guts

"Guys let's go get slurppes bruce pays!" Griffen yelled as everyone jumped out from the couch and begged for Bruce to buy them some snacks. "Nope" Bruce said watching the TV. "PLEASEEW!" screamed billy going on his kness. "Nope! I'm comfortable so NO!" Bruce yelled back. "Vance do your magic and make Bruce take us please!" Griffen said whispering into vance ear. "Fine.." Vance said because he did want a snack.

"Bruce?" Vance said sitting down next to bruce. "Yes?" Bruce said looking through the shows. "I like your eyes, they remind me of something sweet" Vance whispered into Bruce ear making him shake a little. "Mm why is that?" Bruce whispered out letting giggles come out aswell. "Because your sweet, your brown eyes are something special about you because everything about you is special" Vance says smiling. "Ohh fine! Just j-just calm down!" Bruce says giggling and opening the door.

Everyone looked over at bruce "Well come on what are you waiting for?" Bruce says as he pointed at the door. "Fuck yea!" Robin said rushing out the door grabbing finney hand. "Thanks vance!" Griffen said running out with billy behide him. Vance started walking closer to the door to leave. "Thank you dear" Vance says planting a kiss on bruce lips, vance left walking away while Bruce stood there with heart eyes and started squealing like a girl before following his friends.

"Guys what is better blue raspberry or cherry?" Robin asked walking backwards as he faced the rest. "Blue raspberry on TOP!" Billy yelled bumping robin head with his hand. "Cherry!" Finney yelled. "Me and Bruce say cherry" Griffen says pointing at Bruce who was smiling. "What about you vance and robin?" Billy says coming up to the two. "BLUE RASPBERRY!" Vance yelled showing the ground and the air. "Same with vance" Robin says.

Once the cashier saw the teenager come into her store she knew there would be chaos(racist bitch😒) "IM GOING FIRST!" Billy says running over to the slurrpes. "NO MOVE IT ASSHEAD I AM!" Robin says shoving billy aside but once he looked infront of him he saw a huge shadow hovering him. "I'm going first dickweed move it or I will shove a slurrpe up ur ass" Vance says crossing his arms. "Yes sir.." said robin in disappointment as bruce came over to get a slurrpe vance let him going aside to bruce and talking. "WAIT SO YOU LET BRUCE GO BUT NOT ME?" Robin says yelling with his hands in the air.

"It's called being a gentleman, it's something you should do towards finney" Bruce says giggling looking at vance. "GO on and shoot your shot with finney and leave us alone" Vance says pointing where finney was getting cookies from a shelf. "Awh fine!" Robin says stomping over at the cookie selection. "So bruce..wanna try all the flavors?" Vance says picking up the biggest cup there is for slurrpes. "FUCK YEA? LETS GOO!" Bruce says getting a big cup aswell and trying all the flavors with vance.

"Soooo..finn what ya doing bbg?" Robjn says moving his eyebrows. "Shut up! Help me with getting these damn cookies!" Finney says laughing. Robin got on his tippy toes and trying to reach the shelf but fails and knocks the shelf down. "Aww what the fuck mate I just putted these shelfs up!" Yelled a worker walking over at robin. "Aww my bad dude don't worry I will clean up!" Robin says because clearly bruce told him to be a gentleman so he is trying to be one instead of fighting the shig out of the dude.

"ABAHHA ROBIN WHAT" Vance says laughing his ass off. "Fuck off!" Robin says in embarrassment. "We said be a gentleman not an animal!" Vance says giggling helping robin to get up with a hand. "Ermm.. whatever!" Robin says taking the offer and trying to clean the mess up. "GUYS GUYS GUESS WHAT!" Griffen says with billy jumping like a bunny in circles. "What?" Bruce says in concerned. "I shoved a ice cream cone up billy ass!" Griffen says smiling and turning bilky around shoving his master piece.

"EWWW GET YOUR ASSES OUT OF HERE NEVER COME BACK!" The cashier yells pointing at the door. Vance was annoyed so though of a way to get that cashier angry. "Yea yea we are going stupid lady-" Robin was cut of by someone yelling. "GRAB SHIT AND RUNN!!" Vance screams as he was holding stolen slurrpes and flipped the cashier off. "Umm OKAG BYE!" Griffen says stealing 3 bags of candy and 6 bags of chips.

Everyone ran and ran as fast as they could until they couldn't see the shop anymore, the lady yelled loud saying shit to the teenagers God knows what she said but that doesn't matter. "Omg.. I swear!" Finney says almost falling buy robin grabbed him in time. Vance showed kisses and started saying 'finney and robin sitting in a tree' robin was red and finney got so red like his mom blood when she... NEVER MIND😈😹😹

Billy stole a hand full of snacks, robin and finney stole lottery tickets and bruce stole all the gummy bears. "Awww we didn't get our slurrpes.." Billy says while frowning. "Who said that?" Vance said showing the slurrpes and throwing them to the others. "YESSS!" Robin said drinking his slushie while finney was laughing. Vance gave one to billy, griffen,robin, finney and bruce but the problem was vance didn't have time to get one himself.

"Ohh but vance where is yours?" Finney says looking at vance who and nothing. "Oh.. um it's fine!" Vance says eating some of Bruce's gummies. "I could share you with some of mine!" Bruce says giggling. Vance didn't mind since they have already shared... um. ...yk but the rest where widen by this "umm vance hello its a different type of species?" Billy says pointing at Bruce who was shocked by billy words.

"EXCUSE ME?" Bruce says scoffing. "Well not like that Bruce but umm YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAn vance!" Billy says. "Just shut up before I throw them slurrpes our of your stomachs." Vance says taking a sip from the drink. "SHUT UO BILLY" Finney says pulling billy by the ear. "OWowwOWWWOOWW!" Billy says jumping like goofy from Mikey mouse.

The rest were walking and having a good time while Bruce and vance walked and talked, billy and griffen would have there conversation and robin was trying to rizz up finney.

CONVERSATION WITH V AND B

"Bruce damyu how much did you drink?!" Vance says looking at the empty plastic bottle. "Well.." bruce said muffling out because he had some slurrpe in his mouth. "HMM you got the last of it didn't you.." Vance says bring bruce face closer with his hand. Bruce nodded, vance placed his lips onto Bruce's. Vance entered his tongue which bruce didn't mind because he was in shock but as vances tongue explored Bruce's mouth vance stopped and licked his lips, "I can taste the gummy bears." Says vance as bruce giggled fleeing butterflies in his stomach.

CONVERSATION WITH F AND R

"Hey finn" says robin looking at finney. "Ye?" Said finney munching on chips. "Are you from Tennessee?" Robin says pointing at finneys shirt. "No?" Finney said looking down. "Because your the ten I see😉" says robin while he rizz finney. "Gosh your such a dork!" Finney says smacking robin while he giggled. "No but for real I'm gau for you" Robin says with puppy eyes. "Me to" finney says eating on his cheetos. "What is that supposed to mean?!" Robin says as finney ignore him.

CONVERSATION WITH B AND G

"Griffen" says billy whike griffen was drinking his slurrpe. "What?" Said griffen as he made eye contact with billy. "I think.. I'm gay" Billy said feeling ultra mega butterflies. "Ew a fag but for who?" Says griffen. "Ugh.. for you!" Billy says putting a hand over to griffen who was still drinking his drink. "Me to.." Griffen says drinking loudly his drink so billy wouldn't tell he is currently screaming in his mind. "I was joking about I had a man.... wanna hang tomorrow..I don't know of you wanna make it a date or!" Billy says rushing through his words. "Don't worry Yes tomorrow would be an amazing date." Griffen says looking over at billy who was pink. "Oh okay !!" Said billy trying so bad not to scream. "Billy.." said griffen looking straight at billy. "Yes?" Says billy who was scared what griffen might say.

"Your a fag" said griffen smiling, "aren't you gay?" Says billy in confusion. "Thats different..." says griffen laughing. "Well I'm a fag for you!" Says billy making griffen laugh and giggle.

_________________________________________

OKAY SORRY FOR LATE POST IMM TEY MAKE PART ONE TODAY OR TOMORROW FOR MY NEW STORY!!!!

HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT!!!!

2240 WORDS TOGETHER😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 515 19
Chatfic about TBP lolz THEY DONT HAVE THEIR NORMAL PERSONALITYS IN THIS !!! main ships are rinney, brance and briffin 🀭 I drew the profile cover ANG...
62.9K 1.1K 39
A world where The Grabber doesn't exist. And the kids all have normal lives.. except they're gay😏 ( Robin x Finney ) ( Vance x Billy ) switch??? I...
3.9K 18 34
π•‹π•™π•šπ•€ π•šπ•€ 𝕒 "𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ β„™π•™π• π•Ÿπ•–" π•Šπ•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ. π”½π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•ͺ, 𝔹𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕖, π•’π•Ÿπ•• π”Ήπ•šπ•π•π•ͺ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕒 𝕀𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖π•₯ π”Ήπ•’π•Ÿπ••...
7.2K 199 53
Names: Vance: pinballs Bruce: isyourarmmint Griffin: backbending Finney: ohmisamusa Robin: mexicanwho Billy: ewgays ------- This book is either sati...