More than Friends [K.T.H]

By jkishi

"Never knew we would meet again" She spoke staring at his deep brown eyes "But ,we met " He spoke in his hu... More

Note
Intro
Brown
Diary
Past -1 (Start )
Past -2 (Middle School )
Past -3 (High School)
Past -4 (End )
Eunwoo
Weekend party
Friends
Group winner
Family reunion
Family Reunion -2
Chaos
Not an update but something important !
Cops
Detention
The dress's zip
Makeout
Suprise
Insecurity
Sun and the Moon
Falling apart
Kim Aera
Break - Up
Club
Lily
Flowers
Plans
Picnic
Jealousy
Home
The past hurts
Pathetic
Cafe date
Concert
The home 's Call
Memory loss

Stranger

1K 54 9
By jkishi

Is it wrong to fall for my best friend ?.

No wait ! Sorry let me rephrase it .

Is it wrong to fall for my best friend again ?

People might find it odd right ? your best friend is supposed to be crime partner not your life partner .

Why am I feeling guilty ?

Is it because ,we just made up with each few weeks back and I am again head over heels for him ? That I am again being a hopeless romantic jerk ? .

"Argh " Y/n groaned ,while trying to distract herself from her thoughts .

The two boy looked at her concerned .

"You okay ?" Eunwoo asked

"Yeah " .

You might be wondering what happened between y/n and Taehyung ------ in that so called romantic atmosphere.

Well ,Unfortunately it was ruined by Eunwoo ,who coughed entering the class and looking at the bestfriends so close to each other and they both got back our senses .

"Let's discuss something important ,y/n- ah come here ,our precious project is still left ".

"Aigoo ,This Kim Taehyung is still stuck at that childish project " Eunwoo spoke chuckling ,gaining the frowned faces .

"Yeah ,that so called Childish Project " Taehyung spoke gritting his teeth .

"I will do it " Eunwoo spoke shooking his head ,knowing if they went out again .Taehyung will again end up beating a stranger for even giving seducing looks to y/n .

So possessive for her

"Alone ?" Y/n questioned with concern on her face ?

This is the reason Eunwoo was falling for y/n ,the way she cared for everyone ,the way she help everyone .

She is someone who deserve love ,a lot of love .

"Yeah ,alone " .

"No ---- you don't need to Eunwoo " She spoke again .

"Ssh " He spoke ,glaring at her .

Eunwoo 's phone rang ,eunwoo quickly picked his call and excused himself .

"I have a question ?" Taehyung ask confused .

Y/n scoffed

"When do you not have ?".

"YAH ! ---- What does Eunwoo 's dad do ?"

"You don't know !? Seriously ,You are one of the heir of Kim Industries and the person over there is the heir of park Industries ."

Taehyung choked on his own Saliva .

"Wha----t ?".

"You just keep day dreaming of your favorite anime character " Y/n spoke smirking .

"Whatever "
.
.

Walking on the street ,alone from the bus stand ,pacing a bit faster ,feeling uncomfortable ,she was getting instincts of someone following her.

A male behind her ,wearing black mask ,black clothes from head to toe with a black cap .

She checked the time which showed on her lock screen with a background picture of her own family .

7:15 PM

She soon reached home and shrugged that feeling of someone following her .
Entering her large but not so large house yelling .

"I am back ".

"Mom ------ Oh Mrs Kim ,Greetings " Y/n spoke as she bowed .

"I told you not to call me Mrs Kim right ?"
She spoke sternly .

"Sorry aunt " Y/n spoke as she rubbed the nape of her neck ,feeling embarrassed .

"Aunt ,you need something ?" Y/n asked ,not knowing what she is asking .

"Yeah ,your time " Mrs Kim giggled .

"Eh ?"

"Oh my god ,stop it ,She came here to meet us " Her mom spoke .

"Oh " .

"I will be upstairs ,please have fun " Y/n spoke and headed upstairs .

"Sure " .

"How polite she is " Mrs Kim commented at the disappearing figure .

Mrs Lee smiled

"Her dad would be so proud of her " Mrs Lee commented back .

"Eomma ,She is not that polite ,you know right how she beat the shit out of me ,whenever I annoy her "Kai spoke looking back at his mom and Mrs Kim .

The both ladies smiled at the small boy's pout.

"Aigoo ,don't annoy her then " Mrs Lee spoke .

"That ,never gonna happen " Kai huffed and continued the over watch he was playing .

Whereas ,Y/n who just came out after freshening herself looked at unread messages from Riri .

Riri 💌:-
When did we became so lucky ? .

Me :-
What do you mean ?

seen

Riri 💌:-
Our life is now revolving around parties !???

Me :-
Ah !

Riri💌:-
Don't moan over here please :)

Me :-
Shut the fuck up ,I don't say
anything ,when you moan in my ears
thinking about Jimin oppa ...Did I ever
complaint !???

Riri💌:-
Personal attack :)

Me :-
Now ,even I have
noticed ,since we entered
this university ,we party
every weekend :)) .

Riri 💌:-
Yeah right :) I sometimes forget I have a strict dad ,overprotective one .Waiting for me to kill me .We are again invited to the Kim mansion for the party .

Me :-
Party ? I don't have any
information about this .

Again ? Party ? For what ? Aren't Saturday 's and Sunday 's meant for rest time ?

Riri💌:-
You will soon get one then ;) from your taetae bestie ;) .

Me :-
Suck your middle finger :) .

Kai slammed the door of y/n 's room ,flinching y/n .

"Earthquake " y/n screamed .

A pillow was thrown on her face by her own brother .

"This little shit " Y/n muttered rubbing her nose tip .

"Mom is calling you for dinner ,and for you kind information ,buy yourself a new dress ,as we would be going to Kim mansion to meet our son in law ,last week of this month ."

Now the chats with Riri made sense .

"Son in law ?".

"Yeah Kim Taehyung " He spoke before annoying the hell out of her sister and ruffling her hair .

She checked her calendar app in her phone counting the days left till the last week of this month .

5 days are left .

Wow

"Eomma ,let's go to shopping tomorrow " Y/n yelled from her own room ,while the duo of mother and son were again laughing over their over excited creature in the house .

Riri💌:-
Would be glad to suck my own finger ,at least got better taste than you :)

Me :-
I am honestly gonna block
you now 😑.Meet you on
Saturday :) at the Kim
mansion and I won't be
attending the university till
Friday.

Riri💌:-
Fuck you .

Me :-
You too :)

"Lee y/n ,you coming downstairs or should I just throw my slippers on you like you do to Kai "

Her mom yelled in anger .

But a small annoyed muffled voice was heard .

"Eomma don't drag me in this "

Y/n giggled

Karma

"Coming !"

She spoke as she kept her phone aside and ran downstairs .

Not knowing the fact ,that she was being under watch now from that same stranger ,who was following y/n on the streets without her knowing .

---------------------------------------------
I am really sorry everyone ,I got a lot of messages saying to update ,Actually my exams were going on and it ended today ,so i am free now :) .

I will update everyday now :)

Thank you for waiting .💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1.5K 41
Cause.... Love can hurt sometimes...! Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung! 3 inseparable trio who are best of friends. Where Tae's lavish, bubbly personalit...
371K 17.4K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
2.5K 71 14
y / n and tae have been dating for over 5 years, she always had a good relationship with jungkook the twin brother of taehyung. when after 2 years in...
2.6K 116 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...