Enchanted ~ Mal Bertha & Evie...

By methbaby666

'There I was again tonight Forcing laughter, faking smiles Same old tired, lonely place Walls of insincerity... More

-Enchanted-
-Introducing-
-Graphics-
-Prologue-
-ACT ONE-
Chapter one- Proclamation
Chapter two- Princess, dragon & beast
Chapter three- School
Chapter four- Evie's touch
Chapter Five- Tongue
07- A date?
Chapter eight- parents day
chapter nine- Coronation
chapter ten- Maleficent
Act Two
chapter 11- blonde hair
chapter 12- Calm in a storm
Chapter 13- Picnic gone wrong
Chapter 14- In too deep
chapter 15- love mixed with the Isle
Chapter 16- I love you, that's real
Chapter 17- Eleven not stupid
Change 18- Queen for wand
chapter 19- Brooke's been spelled
Chapter 20- True love
Chapter 21- Shameless
chapter 22- After party
chapter 23- Trip?
Chapter 24- Water
Act three
25- New home
26- Money's no object
27- Proposal
28- A god wants out
29 - Audrey
30 - A Beast needs her beauty

Chapter six- Cookie

7K 266 44
By methbaby666

"You have got to be kidding me!" Audrey yelled as she looked at Brooke who was stood on the other side of her bedroom.

"I'm quite serious." Brooke responded, like it was simple but when she saw the look on her girlfriends face she decided to explain more. "Listen, I love you, I do but i don't want to be unfair to you and keep you in a relationship when I'm being confused by my own feeling's."

Brooke was expecting Audrey to hopefully understand and say it was okay, that maybe they could see other people and if then after a while they found their way back to eachother, then they knew they are meant to be.

But she did not.

"Well be confused while we are dating." Audrey faked her smile trying the stress in her eyes as she walked over to Brooke. "Listen to me. You are not breaking up with me, you will be queen soon and you need me beside you. You don't have time to be confused." Audrey placed her hand on Brooke's chest making the girl look down at it.

It didn't feel like Evie's.

Audrey grabbed her chin in a harsh grip making her look up at her. "Now walk me to my locker so people can see we are happy." Brooke nodded her head following the girl out the door with a sigh.

She tensed slightly when Audrey grabbed her hand, walking them down to the balcony outside where Brooke was with Evie yesterday.

She leaned against the locker with her eyes closed as Audrey got her books.

Evie's hand slid down lower towards Brooke's belt grabbing a hold of it pushing her against the lockers. Brooke couldn't move she looked between the pair of dark brown eyes staring at her with a certain look her their eyes.

She felt Evie move her hand to untuck her shirt as the blue eyed girl kept eye contact, something that made Brooke feel weak in the knees.

"Hey!" Audrey slapped her girlfriend's shoulder watching as she jumped away from the lockers looking around wide eyed. "Are you even listening? Anyway, She did it to Jane's hair, too, and Fairy Godmother's not happy about it."

Brooke shook her head snapping out of her thoughts tighting the her hands around the straps of her backpack. "What's the harm?"

"It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know It's the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then... where will I be?" Brooke raised an eyebrow at the girl, stopping herself from rolling her eyes and not in the good way.

"Listen, Audrey..."

"I will see you at the game after my dress-fitting for the coronation, okay?" Aurdey cut her off, turing round to smile up at her. Brooke nodded her head not trusting her words. "Bye, Brookiebear." Audrey went on her tiptoes to give the girl a kiss on the lips before she walked away.

"Bye."

"Hey, Brookiebear!" Brooke looked up at the sound of her nickname coming from someone who is not Audrey. Her mood sky rocketed when she saw Mal head towards her, she met the girl half way with a bright smile on her face.

"Hey." Brooke watched as Mal smiled up at her, and to say her day just became better was the truth.

"I just made a batch of cookies. Double chocolate chip, do you want one?" Mal questions, holding up a cookie shaking the bag like a treat for good dogs.

"Oh, I, uh, I've got a big game. I don't eat before a big game. But thank you so, so much. Thank you. Next time. Next time." She felt bad, like really bad when she saw Mal's smile fall. But she ate before a game it was like a rule.

"No, yeah. I completely understand. "Be careful of treats offered by kids of villains." Brooke went wide eyed at her words, shaking her head. Mal looked up at the girl with a sad smile making her eyes look sad.

"No, no, no."

"No, I'm sure every kid in Auradon knows that." Evie came over a placed her hand on Mal's back making the girl smile at her before it dropped again turning to look at Brooke who did not eat the cookie.

"She not want the cookie baby?" Evie asked looking between the two.

"She doesn't take things from villan kids." Mal said looking at the girl infront of her with raised eyebrows who looked at her with an open mouth.

"No, that's not it. No, no, no, I... I really do..."

"No, I get it. You're cautious. That's smart. Oh, well, more for me, I guess." Evie said as she reached over taking the cookie from her girlfriend and getting it out the bag to take a bite.

"No, no. Hey... " Brooke took the cookie from the girls hand before she could take a bite, she took a large bite of the cookie herself holding it out so they could see and smiling at them. "see that? Totally trust you. Totally." Mal and Evie looked up at her and the cookie with an anxious look.

"How are they?"

"They're good. They're great! They're amazing! They're, uh... I mean, they're chewy and, and you know, they... is that walnuts? I love walnuts. I mean, uh, you know, the... The chocolate... The... the chocolate... The chocolate chips are... I'm sorry." Brooke rambeled on about the cookie as her eyes flickered between the two girl infront of her. She swore to the gods that they where both the most beautiful girls she had ever seen. "Um... Uh, they're... They're warm and soft. And they're sweet..." She went to take another bite when Mal took it from her hand passing it to Evie to place in the bag. "Mal, have you always had those little golden flecks in your eyes?" She looked at the purple haired girl before looking at Evie. "And you, Evie you have the most beautiful dark brown eyes but in some moments when the suns on them they look almost green."

Mal's eyes widen at her words, while Evie smiles the only person who ever noticed her eye color is Mal.

Jay walked up to the three of them when he noticed the his bestfriend's freeze. "How you feeling, bro?"

Brooke didn't even look at him as she stared at the two girl infront of her, she felt like she was under a spell as she looked at the two of them. "I feel... I feel... I feel like... Like singing your names. Mal, Evie!" Mal slapped her hand over the future Queen's mouth pushing her into the lockers with wide eyes.

Evie held up the cookie with Jay and Carlos looking down at the large bite Brooke had tacken from it.

~~~

"This is a nail-biter, folks. There's 47 seconds left on the clock. We're all tied up. The Sherwood falcons, two. The fighting knights, two. What a game between Auradon's fiercest rivals." Brooke took her helmet of as she stood in the field covered in sweet from the ammount of blocking and running she had done up and down the field. "The teams get into their huddles and take up positions along the kill zone. Akiho! The dragoneers have been laying down a withering hail of fire." She jogs over to coach to see what he says.

She may or may not have ignored coach along the announcements going of in the back ground, because she was to busy trying to spot Evie and Mal in the crowd.

When she found them in the crowd of people she raised her hand in a wave although before she could see if she got one back jay put her hand down and dragged her with him.

"Tell him." Jay pointed at the coach as he placed Brooke Infront of him.

"About what?"

"Carlos!"

"Right! Carlos he's great, good kid too." Brooke went on smiling at the coach as jay groaned, while Carlos smiled sheepishly. "He's also fast like really fast, and we've been practicing and he's great."

She rambled ignoring the look she was getting from coach, jay nodded his head from beside her. "Okay, okay. Come here! You heard him. Get out there!"

The three of them walked onto the field there helmets on and sticks by there side.

"Don't worry, bro. I got your back." Jay pats Carlos shoulder as he smiles at the smaller boy.

"How about my front?" Carlos questions in a scared manner.

"I guess I'll take that." Brooke shrugged sending Carlos a smile, before they got into position.

"He's bringing that hothead Jay in from the Isle of the Lost and that little guy Carlos can barely hold a shield." The announcer says over the intercom. "And the tipoff is ready. Here we go." Jay goes to the tip of it comes over to the blue side and Brooke tackles the opponent making him tumble over her as jay passes her the puck. "Long pass goes to Jay. Jay dishes off to princess Brooke. Nice little block by Carlos. He does a little dancing jig in his opponent's face. And now Jay gets the ball back.
Here comes Jay! Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field." As jay does flips through the zone the rest run through.

Half way through the kill zone jay throws to Brooke she catches it and runs dogging the greens, She looks around her and realizes she can't get a clear shot.

"Jay!" She calls out and like an gennie he came at the call of his name, he ran beside her before she threw it to him him catching it before hitting it.

"Big block by Chad! Prince Ben moves over wide, gives it back to Jay. He's in the clear! Shot! Oh, what a save by Philip the Faalcons' goalkeeper!" Unfortunately he misses, and the three of them head back with only twenty three seconds left on the clock.

"23 seconds left. You could cut the tension with a sword. The long ball is played into Jay. Jay, great jump, great leap. And a great move by Jay." Brooke watches as he bounces the ball a few times before running, chad runs at one of the opponents who came at jay. 

"Big block from Chad. Jay dishes off to Princess Brooke. And then Carlos with a big block, goes down." Brooke runs through the kill zone but losses the ball towards the end as she gets heavily taken down from the side.

"Jay through the kill zone, picks up Carlos. Oh, he's being hammered by dragon fire. Still, going on. Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field. He's in the clear. The ball goes back to Jay." Brooke gets up feeling dizzy but carries on, she spots the two boys and runs over towards them.

She hears Carlos yell. "Go up! Brooke!"

She runs up receiving the ball from jay as he smacked it up so she could have the shot. She put her strength behind the hit and watches as it goes straight into the back of the net.

"He passes to Princess Brooke. She scores! Princess Brooke has won it! What an unselfish play by Jay! What a team! Incredible! And it's the new guys, Jay and Carlos, who set up the princess for the win here. What a victory! An absolutely wonderful end to one of the best games ever. Here they come, folks. The winners of the first tourn..."

Brooke takes the microphone causing the announcer to stop. "Excuse me. Excuse me. Can I have your attention, please?"  The crowd goes quite as she goes up on the dragon block as the guy who was on it goes off. "There's something I'd like to say." She looks over the crowd before taking a deep breath, you can do this she thinks to herself, just say how you feel. "Give me an "M"!" She makes an M shape white her arms.

"M!" The crowds follow her movement.

"Give me an 'A!" She yells into the microphone, doing an A with her body.

"A!" The crowd does the same.

"I!" She yells, making an L with her arms.

"L!" The crowd copies.

"Okay, okay. I need you to spell one more thing for me! Can we do that?" The crowd roars at her question and shee carries on.

"Give me an E!" She makes an E with her hands and arms.

"E!" The crowd copy.

"Give me an V!" She raised her arms up in the air in a V shape.

"V!" Once again the crowd copies in excitement.

"Give me an I!" She stand staring in an I position.

"I!"

"Give me an E!" She does the same movement as before.

"E!" The crowd now confused, although some of them understand when they see Mal and Evie stop doing the dancing.

"What do those two words spell?" She questions into her mic looking over at everyone.

"Mal & Evie!"

"Come on, I can't hear you!"

"Mal & Evie!"

She holds the microphone in both her hands now swaying a little. "I love you, Mal, Evie! Did I mention that?" She looks at them both ignoring Audrey's burning gaze in the side of her head.

"Give me a beat! Whoo!" She points towards her best friend who had the biggest of smiles on his face.

"Uno, dos, tres, quatro!" Doug shouts jumping up and down.

"Oh, my God! Cookie!" Evie fans herself turning to Mal.

"What was in that cookie?" Mal turns to her with burning red cheeks.

As the best starts Brooke moves her leg up and down to the beat. Looking over at the two girls with a large grin.

"Did I mention ♫
♫ That I’m in love with you? ♫
♫ Did I mention ♫
♫ There’s nothing I can do ♫
♫ And did I happen to say ♫
♫ I dream of you everyday." She gets down from the platform, although she was a bit surprised at her voice it wasn't high pitched it was more deeper and smother.
"But let me shout it out loud ♫
♫ If that’s okay-ay-ay (Hey!) ♫
♫ If that’s okay (Hey!)"

"met this girl that rocked my world
♫ Like it’s never been rocked ♫
♫ And now I’m living just for her ♫
♫ And I won’t ever stop ♫
♫ I never thought it can happen to a guy like me ♫
♫ But now look at what you’ve done ♫
♫ You got down on my knees ♫" At the start she did a little bounce with Carlos beside her before her and the team fell down as she went to her knees.

"Because my love for you is ridiculous ♫
♫ Because my love for you is ridiculous ♫
♫ I never knew (Who knew?) ♫" She rolled onto her back and sang into the microphone before Carlos and Jay pulled her back up.

"That it can be like this ♫
♫ My love for you is ridiculous ♫" she put the mic back into its stand as Jay leaned it, she looked up and saw Mal stood still but if you looked close enough you could see the smile in her face, as Evie was singing along as she danced with Mal.

"My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S! (R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!) ♫
♫ It's (RIDICULOUS!) ♫
♫ Just (RIDICULOUS!) ♫
♫ And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss ♫" She danced out each words as she kept eye contact with Mal seeing as she was the one who didn't seem to be showing she was having any fun.

"Well, did I mention… ♫
♫ That I’m in love with you ♫
♫ And did I mention ♫
♫ There’s nothing I can do ♫
And did I happen to say? ♫
♫ I dream of you everyday ♫
♫ ♫ But let me shout it out ♫
♫ If that’s okay-ay-ay (Yeah!) ♫
♫ If that’s okay ♫" Brooke walked forward with the mic stand in her hand as she bent down a little still holding contact with Mal, before she turned crouched down and swung back around with the team as back up dancers. She got low on her knees at one point for the end lyric.

She put the mic in the mic stand as she and the team moved the hips back and forth to the beat. "I gotta know which way to go ♫
♫ C’mon gimme a sign ♫
You gotta show me that ♫
♫ You’re only ever gonna be mine ♫
♫ Don’t want to go another minute ♫
♫ Even without you ♫
♫ That’s if your heart just isn’t in it ♫
♫ I don’t know what I’d do. ♫" She leaned back and the team together threw her forward making her go flying up a little. Mal placed a hand over her mouth as Evie screamed jumping up and down with a large smile on her face that hadn't left since Brooke started singing.

The two girls where both having different reactions.

"Because my love for you is ridiculous ♫
♫ I never knew (Who knew?) ♫
♫ That it can be like this ♫
♫ My love for you is ridiculous ♫
♫ My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S! (R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!) ♫
♫ It’s (RIDICULOUS!) ♫
♫ Just (RIDICULOUS!) ♫
♫ And I would give my kingdom ♫
♫ For just one kiss ♫
♫ C’mon now! ♫" She spun round with the microphone before turning to high five all her team and watching Carlos to the splits besides her.

As the whole team danced to the beat she took of her jersey leaving her in an under armour shirt and the gear. She threw the shirt towards Mal and Evie watching as other girls tried to grab it but Mal caught it and brought it to hide her face with a laugh.

"Because my love for you is ridiculous ♫
♫ I never knew (Who knew?) ♫" She gets ontop of the schools mascot horse while singing.
"♫ That it can be like this ♫
♫ My love for you is ridiculous ♫
♫ My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S! (R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!) ♫" Her teammates launch her into the crowd as the crowd help her surf towards the two girls who were laughing together.
"♫ It’s (RIDICULOUS!) ♫
♫ Just (RIDICULOUS!) ♫
♫ And I would give my kingdom ♫
♫ For just one kiss ♫
♫ C’mon now! ♫" Mal's eyes widen seeing as she was the closet, she tried to swap with Evie but she laughed and pushed her back to Brooke when she stopped making them be chest to chest. Brooke didn't know what cam over her but she leaned down closer to Mal moving her arm around the girls shoulders.

But Mal moved the jersey I bet them making sure they didn't kiss. Brooke looked to Evie with a smile moving so she was in-between the two of them one arm around Mal and the other around Evie. Although Evie packed her hand on the taller girls chest making sure she didn't try kiss her.

"I love you, Mal! Evie! Did I mention that?" She spoke into the mic looking between them both.

"Chad's my boyfriend now! And I'm going to the coronation with him. So I don't need your pity date." Brooke rolled her eyes as the crowd stayed silent for the new couple, and the girl who just took her microphone.

She was having fun with that. What the hell was Audrey doing?

"Mal! Evie Will you both go to the coronation with me?" Brooke looked between the two and grinned when they nodded there heads.

"Yes!" They both said into the mic leaning closer so they where leaned over Infront of Brookes chest.

"They said yes!" The crowd cheered for the new sort of couple, although it was a known fact the doug was the loudest person in the crowd with the biggest smile.

Brooke get lost for a second staring at them both when Jay suddenly came up. "Let's go, Brooke. The whole team's waiting for you." Jay tapped her shoulder.

"I'll see you both later?" She asked before going down glancing at them both. They looked magical the both of them, Mal's eyes where shinning and Evie's eyes if you looked closely you could see the green in them from the sun shining down on her.

Evie and Mal are the most BRE girls Brooke had ever seen.

"Yeah."

Holy crap I didn't realise how hard it would be to write copy these songs. But anyway I did, but I was wondering weather to write them to not I'm still not sure.

But on another not, the cookie has arrived!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 1K 16
❝You, The reader will be the twin sister of Mal and the daughter of Maleficent. DISNEY DESCENDANTS DOESN'T BELONG TO ME. This is just FanFiction. Tha...
185K 2.7K 36
Meet Holland daughter of hades friends with Mal, Evie and the crew follow her and her friends as they move to auradon to steal the magic wand. I'...
3.7K 69 7
Y/n is the adopted daughter of Belle and Beast, but they don't know that her and Ben know that. With the struggle of have powers and not being able t...
11.9K 261 16
Did the good people of Auradon think that villains would love a child as long as it was their own? Did they assume any child born from a villain is d...