Living With Seven Brothers

By savagelove00

Kat grew up with her Mother in a toxic environment all her life. Only being twelve she had been through so mu... More

Characters
Prologue: Do you want custody of your sister?
Chapter 1: The Day Everything Changed.
Chapter 2: You're going to live with your brothers.
Chapter 3: Getting Ready for Church.
Chapter 4: Visitation
Chapter 5: What Happened to Her?
Chapter 6: Girls are Weird
Chapter 7: Meeting the Boys
Chapter 8: What Could Go Wrong
Chapter 9: The Rodeo
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: Goodbye
Chapter 12: New Home
Chapter 14: The Fall
Chapter 15: Ouch That Hurt
Chapter 16: Who is the Real Delinquent? 
Chapter 17: The Truth!
Chapter 18: Making Up
Chapter 19: Revenge is Bitter
Chapter 20: Who Is She?
Chapter 21: Only for Adults
Chapter 22: The Hooker
Chapter 23: I Can't Do This.
Chapter 24: Don't Do That Again
Chapter 25: The Quack
Chapter 26: The Mall
Chapter 27: Meeting the Hooker
Chapter 28: Weston
Chapter 29: I Will Teach You To Be Rich And Snobby.

Chapter 13: Well this is awkward.

2.4K 66 5
By savagelove00

     I slept peacefully through the rest of the night only waking up when Ben's alarm started to scream. He reached over to the night stand shutting his phone off with a sigh. "Time to get up Kat. It's your first day of school."

     I groaned not wanting to wake up. "Can't I just start tomorrow?"

     "No ma'am now get up and get ready there are uniforms in your closet." He said getting up and leaving my room.

     I guess I had to get up. I sighed and made my way to the shower. I showered and dried my hair then curled it. Once my hair was done I throw some makeup on and then made my way to the closet. There hung a bunch of the same uniforms. A plaid blue skirt with a white short sleeve polo and a blue sweeter vest to go over it. I then found some black flats that we were suppose to wear too. This school was going to be so awful I could already tell. When I walked down stairs I saw my three brothers at the dinning room table in similar uniforms but pants instead of a skirt, eating.

     "Took you long enough we have to leave in like five minutes." Jere said as he scooted a plate of pancakes my way. "Hurry and eat before Reuben and Logan come in."

     "Since we are grounded Sam can't drive us. Which means we have to leave early with Reuben and Logan." Wes whined and rolled his eyes.

     "Keep complaining and when Sam gets his keys back you will still ride with me." Logan glared as he walked though the doorway. "You have two minutes to finish eating then we need to go." He said to all of us then walked out. When he said two minutes he wasn't kidding. Soon we were on the road and headed to my new school.

     The school was huge and looked almost like a college campus. I was riding with Logan who said he was going to take me to the office to get my schedule then take me to my first class.

     "Logan to what do we owe the pleasure for you to come down to the middle school area? The lady behind the desk asked.

     "I am here to get my sister schedule and show her to her first class." He smiled and nodded towards me.

     "Oh right Katherine Kensington. I just didn't put two and two together. Here is her schedule she has Mrs. Feeble's math class first. From her transcript it looks like she is on honors so she will be in those classes here. If you have any questions honey come back up here and let me know. You locker and the combination are at the top of the schedule." The lady smiled and handed the paper to me.

     "Thank you Mary." Logan put his hand on my back and directed me out. "Let's get you to your locker and then class." He took me to my locker and I put my backpack in it grabbing my stuff I would need. Logan then walked me to my first class. The door was open and at the desk sat an older lady with black straight hair and glasses. Logan stopped is in the door way and knocked on the door frame causing the teacher to look up.

     "Logan Kensington to what do I owe this pleasure?" She got up and walked to us.

     "My sister is in your first period and I wanted to make sure she didn't get lost on her first day." Logan smiled patting me on the head.

     "I didn't know you boys had a sister."

     "Yes ma'am she has been living with our Mom but now she is staying with us." Logan gave a polite smile trying not to go into too much detail.

     "Well Ms. Kensington I am Mrs. Feeble and I teach math. My first period however is honors so we are doing eight grade math. If you feel like that is to much let me know and I will get your classes changed." She gave me a small but pointed smile as if she was judging me already.

     "It's very nice to meet you ma'am. I was in all honors classes in my last school and keep straight A's. I know these classes can be a challenge but I am up for it. I am very excited to be in your class and learn. My brothers have talked highly of you and your teaching abilities." I smiled seeing Logan give me a questioning look beside me. However Mrs. Feeble took the bait and lite up.

     "What a sweet and polite girl. I see she is not going to be be a menace like your younger three brothers were." She rolled her eyes and I saw Logan tense up. "Very well the students should be here in about three minutes you can sit in the second roll, third seat from the window. That is an empty seat." She said and walked back to her chair.

     "Okay Kat if you need Reuben or I at all today have one of your teachers call us. I will have one of the boys pick you up from your last period and show you the way to our rooms." He pulled me into a tight huge kissing the top of my head. "Have a good day."

     "You too Logan." I gave him a quick squeeze back and then watched him walk away. I quickly went to the seat Mrs. Feeble had pointed out sitting quietly. It wasn't long before a bell rang and students started to pile in. Eventually a girl with bleach blonde hair sat down next to me and smiled.

     "Hi you must be new I am Crystal." She said starring me down with her emerald eyes and holding out a hand for me to shake.

     "Hi I am Kat." I gave her a small smile and shock her hand.

     "Where are you from?" Crystal asked as she got her notes ready.

     "New Mexico." I said as I watched other students come in I twirled my pencil in my hand.

      "I have been there before it's way hotter than here. What made you come all the way to Boston?" I could tell she wasn't asking to make conversation this girl was nosey. She reminded me of Regina George from mean girls. She was probably popular and the center of the rumor mill.

     "I have family that lives here and so I moved to be with them." I shrugged giving the vaguest answer I could come up with.

     "Who? My Daddy is the major and he knows everyone." She asked but before I could answer Mrs. Feeble began the lesson.

     The lecture was boring and stuff I already knew so that made it all the more better. NOT. This teacher didn't know how to shut up and had the same mono tune voice as a frog. No wonder why my brothers acted up when they had her. When the class was finally over I found out I had most of my classes with Crystal, joy. She told me she would show me how to get to them. Most of them were boring and I had to try my best to stay awake but finally it was lunch time.

     Crystal had told me that the elementary side had their own lunchroom but middle school and high school shared lunch. She said Middle School has to sit on the right and high school on the left. But quoting her "we still got to look at the sexy high school boys." Which I in turn just rolled my eyes. At least she said I could sit with her and her friends that I had meet over the last couple classes.

     I fallowed her through the line and I have to admit that prep school food was way better than public school. There were different restraints in the cafeteria serving about anything you could want. Crystal and I got chicken wraps from a sandwich shop and headed to our seats.  As we were walking we passed some high school tables and I noticed my brothers at one.

     "KAT!" Sam yelled seeing me and getting up walking over to us.

     "Hey Sam." I said as he pulled me into a side hug kissing the top of my head.

     "How's your first day peanut?" He asked causing me to raise an eyebrow to the nickname.

     "It's okay boring though."

     "Yeah that's school for you. I am going to pick you up from your last period what class is it?"

     "Ummmm gym." I said as I remembered my schedule. 

     "Okay see you there. Have a good rest of your day peanut." He kissed my head again and quickly walked back to his seat. I turned around to see Crystal standing in shock with her mouth gaping open.

     "You okay???" I asked.

     She shock her head as if to shake away the surprise. "You know Sampson Kensington?"

     "Yeah why?"

     "Him and his brothers are like the hottest boys on the school. Why wouldn't you tell me you knew them? Omg he kissed your head! You better hope his girl friend didn't see you she is crazy! Girl you might want to go for one of the younger two." She babbled on as we start down.

     "What are you talking about?" Her friend Layla asked looking to each of us.

     "Sampson Kensington kissed Kat."  Crystal blurred out and I rolled my eyes. The other girl that were around the table all focused on me in shock.

     "Y'all it's not like that." I sigh "he's my....."

     "Hey you're the new girl right?" A boy interrupted and plopped down next to me. He had red fiery hair with brown eyes and freckles that went all the way across his checks.

     "Go away George." Layla glared.

     "Shush little sis I wanted to meet the new hottie." He said pulling out a vape and hitting it.

     "Ew George put that away before you get caught." Layla glared at him as he laughed.

     "I won't get caught." He snorted.

     "Or really cause here comes one of the Mr. Kensington's." She gave an evil smirk and then his face dropped.

     "Shit the one with facial hair or without?" He groaned putting the vape in his pocket.

     "With." Crystal said turning around to look.

     "Shit shit shit he's the bigger ass hole." He groaned in defeat causing me to giggle slightly.

     "Mr. Parker what are you doing over here?" Reubens voice sounded stern and I turned around to see him standing behind me.

     "I just had to tell my little sister that my Mom was picking us up early." He gave a sheepish smile.

     "And what was that in your hand?" Reuben glared at George.

     "Umm nothing." Damn this boy is stupid was that the best he could come up with.

     "Reuben." I said before he could say anything more making my voice sound weak and making his look go from stern to worry. "My head really hurts. Is there anyway you can get me something?"

     His face got soft and he nodded. "Yeah let me go back to my room. I will be back in a few." He said and walked away.

     "You called Mr. Kensington by his first name and Sampson kissed you? Spill the beans girl." Layla squealed.

     "Okay Sam kissed the top of my head. It's not like he kissed, kissed me." I shock my head laughing at how starstruck these girls look.

     "He is so hot I don't care where he kisses me if he did I would melt." Crystal looked all doey eyed.

     "Eww he is my brother." I groaned in disgust.

     "Wait they have a sister? Wait your their sister? Your last name is Kensington?" Layla asked in shock. I nodded and she squealed. "That's so cool. Why are you just now coming here?"

     "I used to live with our Mom across the country. But things changed and now I live with my brothers." I shrugged eating my food.

     "Well thanks for saving my ass I am going to go before Mr. Kensington comes back." George said getting up. It wasn't much longer when Reuben came back with medicine in his hand.

     "Here you go Kat." He handed it to me and I took it saying thanks. "Remember if you need anything just have your teachers call us."

     "Okay I will thanks again. See you later." I smiled and he nodded walking away.

     The rest of the day was slow and boring. Until I got to gym and meet Ms. Baker. She told the class that we could have a free day which all the boys ran to play basketball. "My cheerleaders I expect you to practice tumbling." Ms. Baker said pointed to the mats on the side of the gym. A group of girls went to tumble as others just walked around.

     I sat down and stretched for a few minutes then made my way to the tumbling mat. I started my run going into a cartwheel then a back hand spring and then into my full twist layout.

     "Hey new girl come here!" Ms. Baker holler across the gym. I sighed and jogged to her. "Where are you from?"

     "New Mexico." I said looking at the floor.

     "Did you cheer there?"

     "Yes ma'am"

     "You just did some awesome tumbling for a seventh grader. What do you stunt?"

     "I am a flyer ma'am."

     "I could use a flyer on my middle school team. Can you come to practice today and let me see what you got?" She asked looking at her watch.

     "I would have to ask my brothers anyway I can call them?" I asked.

    "Sure what's your name?"

     " Katherine but everyone calls me Kat."

     "Okay Kat get your phone and go call who you need to." She said waving me away.

     "I don't have my phone today. I am sorry."

     "That's fine just go to my office and press nine before you put in their number."

     "Sorry again but I don't know their number. Can you look up their extension?"

     She raised an eyebrow looking back at me. "They work in the building?"

     "Yes ma'am my brother Logan and Rueben are high school teachers."

     "You're a Kensington?" She said as red came up to her check. I nodded causing her to think for a minute. "Tell you what I will call your brother for you so that way you can go tumble more before practice." She said making me smile. She was only doing that cause Sam was right and she liked Reuben.

     "Thank you ma'am."

     Class went on and I tumbled with the cheerleaders and talked to them. Ms. Baker had come over and told me that I could stay and just needed to stay dressed in my gym clothes for practice. When the bell rang I was talking to the cheerleaders that were in gym as we waited for the others.

     "Kat!" Sam hollered as everyone else stared, open mouth at him as he walked over to me. "Why are you still in your gym clothes."

     "Reuben said I could stay for cheer." I shrugged.

     "Oh I haven't seen him since fifth period. Well do you need a water I can go to the vending machine." He smiled ruffling the pony tail I had put my hair in.

     "Yes please."

      "Okay I will be back." He said kissing me on top of the head and walking away. As he was walking away I noticed that some of the high school girls had came into the gym I guess for practice. One of the girls in my class said that since Ms. Baker thought middle school PE the high school cheerleaders just came here. I notice one girl with dirty blonde hair and icy blue eyes staring daggers at me.

     She marched over to me and slapped me across the face. "Leave my man alone you whore." She glared at me. "Or else I will end you!" She said through her teeth as I stared wide eyed at her.

     Well this school just got interesting. I think I just meet Sam's girlfriend and I don't like her at all.

     Well this is awkward!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 126 14
First time writer, so please excuse any mistakes and do let me know so i can correct it. A family drama with a wealthy business man who enjoys being...
89.1K 1.8K 16
Alessandra had always been in the dark about her family. Her mother made sure of it. She never told her anything about her father, her mysterious jo...
2K 53 6
SEQUEL TO MAFIA PRINCESS Rue is the oldest of the Angelo family, the #1 mafia family. This is a story about Rue and his siblings being raised. Ru...
122K 2.1K 51
Twilight fanfiction She is alone. She is wild. She is one of a kind. She is forever young. She's never had a name. Her only memory of a family is th...