First F*ck

By j_38forevaa

"You sure you wanna do dis?" More

001
002
003
004
005
006
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016

007

957 31 8
By j_38forevaa

·DeVonte Green·
📍Los Angeles, California📍
»Home«

"Getcho bitch ass up, you know youn got no free time. You birthday in a few weeks." Hades shouted as the call connected

He was playing the game.

I wiped the crust out my face,"Nigga what? I told you ian doing shit dat day but relaxing."

I got up and went to the bathroom.

He smacked his teeth, "Nigga you having a party, lock in."

"Pull up to the crib in like 50 minutes," i told him.

"why you ain just say a hour?" he hung up

I shook my head and started running me a shower. I let the hot water hit my skin, this shit was kinda painful, but i got used to it. I scrubbed down and tried exfoliating cs Bria tammat my skin rough.

speaking bout her, she so damn sensitive. Everybody was at the mall yesterday, we walking around shopping.

{FLASHACKK}

"Watch out," she chuckled, as I tried to take the cookies out her hand.

"Bruh lemme get one," I pinched her arm.

She gasped, "Owww."

She tried to hit me, but I weaved it, and snatched the cookie she was trying to keep from me.

"Brooo," she deadpanned.

I ate the cookie, and she stopped walking. I stopped, mid-chew and looked at her.

"Fuck it, bruh have allum, dude," she shoved the other 5 paper wrapped cookies into my hand.

"You want the other half?" I asked, smiling.

"Leave me alone," she started walking faster.

I finished chewing the cookie I had in my mouth and grabbed her arm, so she stopped walking ahead of me, "Getcho cookies, I only wanted one."

"Dat was the last red velvet, and you ate it the fuck up bruh!" she semi-yelled.

"Woah, man quit allat getting loud shit, fa I beat yo ass in front of these good people, nie huh, getcho shit," I said holding the cookies out for her to grab.

"Rk, have the damn cookies, I dont want em," she pushed me from her.

I smacked my teeth, "Igh bruh damn, cookies said fuck you too, the fuck."

{END OF FLASHBACKK}

Like you so mad bout some damn cookies, see i wouldve been mad too, if I had a cookie dat good and someone ate it. I think she blocked me, but ion care yeen gotta want me to live. I'll die and put you in da sewerside note.

When i got out the shower, I brushed my teeth and washed my face before putting on a white wife beater n some shorts under some sweats, going downstairs. I wasn't that hungry so i just listened to music. I texted Mik them and told them to come chill.

I got up and went back upstairs to grab some smoke. I go back downstairs and roll up. I heard Hades annoying ass banging on the door. I smack my teeth before going to the door and opening it.

"Why you gotta be so loud?" i dapped him up.

"Cus i am bitch," he shrugged.

I seen Mik car pull in so i js kept da door open waiting fa them to come in.

"Hey friend, who not my friend right now," Eisha hugged me.

"I was never yo friend," i hugged her back.

"Wassup Mari," i dapped her up.

"Mickyyyyyy Mouseeeeeeeeeeee," Hades dragged dapping him up.

"Wassam bitch!" Mik yelled.

I shook my head, "Where my bestie?"

"She said she don't fuck witchu no more, but she lyin. She inna car." Mari explained.

I nod and head outside widd 2 blunts.

"Yo ass can't be mad at me," i handed her a blunt.

"Ion want it," she gave it back. "I actually gotta go do somebody hair in a minute."

I walk over to the passenger, "Unlock da do."

"I gotta go do dis nigga hairrr," she whined.

"Im not gon repeat myself," i told her.

I heard a click and I got inside the car.

"You blocked me?" i asked her.

"Yup," she turned the car on.

I think she wanted me to leave her alone, but i ain give a fuck.

"Briaaaaaaa! I miss youuuu!" I turned her face towards me.

"Get out my ear! I'm tryna go do dis nigga hair, leave me alone." she slapped my hand.

i sighed and smacked my teeth, "Come on we finna go together."

"No i'm going by myself," she mumbled.

"And im following along," I smacked my teeth, getting comfortable.

She started pulling out of the driveway, "Sabria if ian unblocked before we get back i'm slamming you on yo fucking head."

She ain say nothing.

I get on my phone to pass the time as she drove towards her place, "Why you letting all these niggas and bitches know where you stay at?"

"Cus i stay widda gat and know people," she answered.

I chuckled, "where yo shit at?"

She pulled it from on the side of the seat, it was a gen 5 glock 19. My jaw dropped, I was not expecting her to be strapped forreal.

"You really got you one!" I raised my eyebrows in disbelief.

"You need my protection," she put her hand on my thigh, to which i swatted away.

"Yo quit fucking playing widd me, Sabria," I sat up mugging.

She laughed, pulling into her neighborhood, "Wooooo!"

She put the gun on my lap, "Hold dat bae."

I punched her in her arm, "What the fuck I said bruh?"

She looked over at me, with her lip poked out, "Bro."

We pulled into her driveway and we both got out. She wiped her face with the hem of her shirt, and walked up to her porch unlocking the door.

We walked in, "I punched you too hard?"

She nodded, going into the little 'salon room' labeled door.

I followed her, and turned her towards me, "Im sorry bri bri."

I wrapped my arms around her waist, and she wrapped hers around my neck.

"You forgive me?" I asked, rocking us side to side.

She nodded her head, "Words, Bria, use yo words."

"Yes, I forgive you," she pulled away, getting her set up organized.

I nodded, "Imma be in yo kitchen."

She said a quiet 'alright' as I left out the room.

{4:12 pm}

"Bruh da nigga ain got much hair on his fucking head, Bribri," I complained, since she hasnt left the room since she been in here.

The guy looked back at me, mugging. His hair was finished, Sabria was sleep, and he was playing fortnite.

"Why the fuck you still here if she done and fell asleep?" I asked mugging, cus I felt a lil tired myself.

"Who the fuck you is? And when you get in here?" he asked.

"I been here longer den yo ass," I ignored the first question.

"What the fuck is yall arguing about?" Sabria had her arm covering her eyes from the lights.

"Who is this?" he asked, pointing at me.

"My bestie, he dumb don't mind him," she said rubbing her eyes. "N dis my cousin, Von. Im not letting no random stay up in my shit while im sleep, Rk."

"You is the dumbass to dat," I told her.

"I am tired, can yall leave?" Sabria asked.

the guy smacked his teeth, turning off the game, "I gotta make it to a game anyway."

"You too, Rk, take Mik his car back," Sabria said turning over on the couch she was on.

"Nigga im staying witchu," I mugged her, "So get up and go upstairs."

"Igh, bria, love you," Von said leaving out the front door.

"Love you too, cousin," she mumbled, getting comfortable.

I smacked my teeth, going over to the couch, picking her up.

She groaned, wrapping her hands around my neck, as I carried her bridal style up the stairs. I pushed her bedroom door open with my foot, and placed her on the bed.

"Wait, i got outside clothes on," she said.

I smacked my teeth, "I got it."

I look in her closet for a t shirt, and some shorts.

"Whatchu wanna wear?" I asked.

"Just give me a wife beater, please," she said just above a whisper.

I looked in her closet, before looking in her drawers, finding one. I put it on top of the dresser as I took off my shirt and sweats, leaving me bare-chested with shorts on. I put my "outside clothes on her vanity chair and walked over by the bed, before helping Sabria change out her shirt for a wife beater.

"Mm, thank you, Rk," she mumbled, rubbing on my chest.

Ha hands was cold as fuck, but it kinda tickled. We both got comfortable in the bed and I pulled Sabria closer to me, as she rubbed my ear, and I rubbed her back. We both dozed off, going to taking a nap.

{9:39 pm}

"Look at they ass, knocked out," I heard, making me flutter my eyes open.

I seen Mari, Hades, Eisha, and Mik taking pictures of me and Sabria.

I smacked my teeth, "Turn the fucking flash off, and get some fucking where bruh."

They laughed, leaving from the doorway. I sat up, yawning, before shaking Sabria awake.

"Them niggas done broke in yo shit," I shook my head, getting out of the bed.

She rubbed her eyes, stretching.

"I got a toothbrush in my bathroom in the little drawer next to the tub." she told me, as I walked out the room, her following behind me.

"Hollon, lemme piss," I turned the light on, about to pull my shit out.

"Imma turn around, boy Im not gon peek, " she turned towards the wall, looking away from me, as I handled my business.

I washed my hands and gave her the ok to turn back around, and we brushed our teeth, before going downstairs to the rest of them.

vote n comment please.

i changed it a little, happy new years doe.

whatchall think ?

not proofread

goals
⭐️: 5 +
💬:5+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 17.2K 42
The best things come unexpected and sweep you off your feet
313K 9.1K 55
ส™แด‡sแด› า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s แด€ส€แด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ส€s, แด„แด€ษด'แด› sแด‡แด‡แด แด›แด แด…ส€แด€แดก แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษดแด‡s ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ - แด‹แด‡สœสŸแด€ษดษช
223K 7.2K 29
"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ก๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐—บy ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐›?" " ๐ˆ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ž ๐ฒ๐ก๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž"
104K 4.7K 64
Careful what you take for granted, cause with me you know you could do damage..