King of serpents

By Jaykaydbx

Izuku yagi is neglected and bullied his life but when he is 13 he learns he has a power much stronger then an... More

Prologue
Sepents awakeing part 1
Serpent awaking part 2
Serpent Family
Training
Party part 1
Party part 2 king awaking
Entrace exams
First day
Hero vs villain plus announcement
Need help
Usj
Levios true power
This is why i'm royality
40,000k
Meeting
Relaxing before the festival
Sports festival part 1
Break
Sport festival: part 2
Yo
King of apes
The real battle begans
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 27: memory

1.2K 25 0
By Jaykaydbx

Flash back 5 years

Two kids, who seemed to be around 10 years old, stood helplessly with their backs against the wall. A group of 4 surround the two. The first kid was a boy, with curly black hair, and onyx black eyes. His skin was chocolate brown. The boys body had multiple bruised, and scratches on has skins. The girl had pale white skin, almost like a vampire, and red blood eyes.

"LEAVE HER ALONE," The boy yelled, jumping in front of the girl.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US," The girl screamed.

"Freaks like you don't belong in society," A ash blond kid said.

"And what give you the right to say that," The dark skinned boy said.

"It's because we have powers , and you don't," An ash blond girl said simply, standing next to her brother.

These two kids were the bakugo twins, picking on another group of weak kids.

"YOU CAN'T JUST USE YOUR POWERS TO HURT PEOPLE," The pale girl yelled from behind her friend.

"Why can't we, who's gonna stop us," Katsuki grinned.

"Beside who's gonna care if we hurt a girl like you when you have a villains quirk," Katsumi said.

The two began charging an explosion in there hands. The two kids cowered in fear, as Katsuki and Katsumi got ready to launch their explosions. Before the twins could launch their explosive, they were tackled to the ground by a green haired boy.

"FOLLOW ME, RUN," The boy yelled as he ran away.

The boy and girls looked at each other before following their green haired savior. Katsuki and Katsumi got up dazed. They looked around for their targets, but couldn't find them.

"DAMNIT, WHERE'D THEY GO" the twin yelled in unison.

With our escapees

The two teens followed the green haired boy, till they arrived at a small forest. Once far enough in, the three fell over panting.

"We(huff) should be (huff) safe," The green haired boy said, through gasp of air.

"Yes, thank you," the dark skinned boy asked.

"Thank you," The girl shyly said.

"No problems," the boy said. "We blasians gotta stick together, em I right," The green hair boy said, smiling as he offered a fist bump.

"My names Alexander Draco, and she's Dhampire," The now known Alexander said.

"Thank you as well," Dhampire said, shyly from behind Alexander.

"No problems, my Names Izuku Yagi," Izuku said, as the two boys fist bumped.

"Well then Izuku, how about the three of us be friends," Dhampire said, sticking her head out from behind Alexander.

"I.... I don't know if we can be friend," Izuku said, his hand hanging, and his voice losing its spark.

With Izuku's reaction the two took step back, as they took in his appearance. Izuku's closed we're ragged, with rips, holes and tears. His hair, while long reaching to his neck, was dirty with clumps of dirt and clumps of hair. Scars littered his arms and legs, some being more gruesome then others.

The biggest change the two notice was his eyes. The bright green eyes he had once showed them, had morphed into an black abyss without warmth. Two them Izuku looked like a corpse walking.

"I...I'm sorry..but if you become friends with me you'll be bullied even more," Izuku said, his voice shaken.

"Katsuki and Katsumi won't stop at just bullying you, they make every day A LIVING HELL. They'll target you and get other to do it to. They'll isolate you from everyone else, to the point where you feel INVISIBLE ," Izuku said, his voice trembling in fear, and his words sounding misconstrued.

Alexander and Dhampire could feel the fear and panic in Izuku words. Izuku's body began to shake, as he back hit against a tree. Izuku began to hyperventilate, unable to calm down his rapidly beating heart.

Alexander mind went blank, unable to process what was going on. The guy who had just saved him, and seems brave and courageous, was now on the ground  cowering in fear.

"Dhampire , I don't think we shoul-," Alexander was cut of by Dhampire moving from behind him.

Dhampire bend down towards Izuku, he red eyes gazing into his. Izuku didn't even register her presence in his panicked state.

Izuku body felt a foreign, yet warm sensation around him. Suddenly he felt another wave of this sensation warm around him. His panic state began to fade away as he opened his eyes. When he opened his eyes saw that Alexander and Dhampire were hugging him.

Tears began to fall out his eyes, as for the first time in years, he felt the warm embrace of someone who cares. For the first time in years, Izuku had felt the warm embrace of someone who cared from him.

"You don't have to feel alone, because we'll help thought this," Dhampire said.

"Bu...but you're be (sob) targeted too," Izuku said through sobs and tears.

"That's doesn't matter, we'll just have to have each other backs" Alexander said.

This only made Izuku cry even more. The feeling of have people willing to support him had me come so lost to the boy, that feeling it now was overwhelming.

In this moment Izuku vowed that he'd protect them, as for now he felt as if he had someone with him. Izuku wasn't sure how much time had passed, as he had passed out in their arms, but when he awoke it was night. Izuku saw that the two of them had fallen asleep, their arms still tight around him.

"I swear that I'll protect you two, no matter what," Izuku vowed, looking up to the moon lit sky.

A bright flash followed by with seemed to the scene shattering light glass crossed the readers view, as this flashback ended.

Flash back end

Izuku eyed became filled with tears, as he fell down to his knees. His head felt as if a sledgehammer was smashing into his head repeatedly. Memories of him, Alexander and Dhampire began to flood forcefully in his mind. Memories of them suffering at the hands of Izumi's and friends.

Izuku looked at him, his head tilted sideways and tears falling down his face. The scars littering his body mirrored the scars on Izuku's body. He knew that without a doubt this was Alexander.

"Al...Alexander?," Izuku asked, his voice shaky,

"It's took you long enough Hero," Alexander said, his tone dreadful.

"W...why are you doing this," Izuku asked, finally managing to compose himself.

"Why should I, why should I stop when these hero's allowed for this to happen to me, to US," Alexander yelled out.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ALEXANDER" Izuku yelled out.

"Have you forgotten Izuku, no more like the memories we're suppressed," Alexander said.

"What are you talking about, remember what," Izuku said, but at that moment his hard started hurting again.

"So what ever they used to block your memories is breaking," Alexander stated.

"Alex, what happened to you ," Izuku said.

"What happened to me Ha, the real question is why aren't you on my side," Alexander said.

"Izuku I plan to eliminate this hero system, and rebuild it into one that doesn't discriminate between quirked and quirkless people," Alexander said.

"Izuku, I'll make a world where what happened to us will never happen again. A world where hero's won't ignore us again, and quirkless people can live freely," Alexander stated looking at Izuku.

"And this is how you do it, HUH," Izuku yelled.

"Attacking festivals full of innocent men, women, and children, is this how you want to create a new world," Izuku asked?

"You may be right, maybe this wasn't the best way to start off this world's destruction, but it's necessary to start with a bang," Alexander said with a smirk at the end.

Izuku looked at Alexander and shook his head. When he looked at Alexander, all he could do is see, was he could have turned into.

'So is this what I could have become I see,' Izuku thought to himself.

Izuku looked at Alexander one more times, as his mind began to process everything. In the moment Izuku felt happiness to see his friend, sadness to know he had lost him at some point, confusion as to what happened to his memories, anger at what his friend has become, and lastly, he accepted what his friend had become.

"Alexander, leave this path and join me," Izuku said, extending his hand his friend.

Alexander began laughing in Izuku's face, even whipping a tear from his eyes.

"Hero don't you see, it's already to late to go back," Alexander said, a wicked smile on his face.

A dark energy pulsated around Alexander's body, the vegetation around him dying in and instant. Instinctively Izuku took a step back, gripping his lance l.

"The suffering i went through to obtain this power made me realize something," Alexander said.

"And what was that?," Izuku asked.

"It made me realize that power was everything in this world, and that's as long as I'm the strongest this world would bend to my will," Alexander stated, his eyes locking with Izuku!

"So you that's why you became stronger, so that you can use your power to hurt others." Izuku said.

"No, I became stronger to protect the weak and the innocent. Even if my ways are flawed I see this as the only way," Alexander stated.

"So you know your logic is flawed but still decide to walk down this path?,"Izuku asked, to which he received a nod from Alexander.

"I can't let you go through with that Alex," Izuku said, his magic surging.

"You'll be the one to defeat me HA, I haven't even began to show you the depth of my power," Alexander said with a cocky smirk.

"In order to protect this world, and the millions of innocents you claim to protect, I'll have to put and end to you Alexander," Izuku stated, stabbing his spear into the ground.

Lightning crackled around Izuku, as his royal blue magic erupted around him. His spear blade expanded with a blue aura now surrounded it as well. Lightning crackled from Izuku's body, as him
and Alexander's eyes narrowed at each other.

The ground under each other them cracked, as they launched towards each other at dashing speed. A giant great sword of darkness, formed in Alexander's hands. The two swung their weapons towards each other, determined to ended each other with this last attack.

"BLACK DRAGON SLASH"

"KING SERPENT THRUST"

The two screamed out their attacks, as they got ready to clash with each other. The two threw away all feelings of regret, anger, sadness, confusion, panic, and fear. The two were prepared to die with these attacks.

Alexander swung his swords down towards Izuku, who thrusted his spear toward Alexander. As Izuku thrusted his spear towards Alexander, he felt another person's presence. Suddenly, Izuku felt a familiar sinister presence behind him.

"Vine binding"

As soon as Izuku heard those words, he felt vines warp around his body, locking him in place. Shocked, Izuku watched as Alexander's sword moved in slow motion towards him. Unable to escape from the vines in time, Izuku gather all his magic, and used it to shield himself from Alexander's attack.

As the Alexander's sword came down, Izuku looked him in the eyes, and was shocked. The crazed demonic look he had before they're clash, was replaced with one of shame and sadness. But, his swift and mood didn't stop the attack.

The sword struck Izuku with tremendous force, shattering through this magic and the vines holding him. Izuku screamed in pain, as Alexander's evil magic ripped through his body and cut across his chest. Izuku was sent flying into the wall of the sports stadium, carried by a slash of darkness, from Alexander's sword.

Alexander landed on the ground, and look at Izuku. Izuku's had blood bleeding from his white filled eyes. His entire chest was bloodied, and his had numerous deep slashes along his body. Even with these injuries, the most serious one was Izuku insides.

"It looks like the little serpent is down." Alexander heard a women's voice say from behind him.

Alexander swung his swords immediately towards the voice, stopping mere inches away from the women's neck.

"Ibara," Alexander hiss.

"Alexander the shadow dragon, it's been a while," Ibara said, a close eye smile on her face.

"Ibara, what did you do it, and don't play dumb with me," Alexander asked?

"Why'd I do what," Ibara asked, her smile never fading.

"Why'd you hold him down," Alexander barked in rage.

"Ohh come on Alex, we both know that attack would have done some serious damage," She said, with a sly smirk.

"And we both know how much of a pain in the ass I'd be to take over this world if you damaged," She said, eyeing Alexander.

"Ibara, next time you interrupt one of my fights I'll personally end you," Alexander stated.

"Ha, as if," She laughed.

"You need me to take over this world, and I need you to take over beast world, so basically we're locked in together regardless of how you feel," She said, getting face to face with Alexander.

"That means that if I can't see you ending a battle without serious injuries, I'll step in," Ibara stated.

Before Alexander could refute this, she disappeared, leaving him alone in the battle field. Alexander yelled in rage, but suddenly felt a blast of water and electricity hit him.

Alexander turned around to see that he was surrounded by random hero's.

"Surrounded now kid, before we have to hurt you," A flame hero said.

"Hurt me AHAHAH, I should be the one saying that," Alexander laughed.

"FIRE, TAKE HIM DOWN," The hero yelled.

Before the hero's could attack, Alexander stomped his foot on the ground. Immediately after stomping his foot, black spikes erupted from the ground, cutting the hero's.

Alexander took on last look, at the blood filled area, and lately at Izuku.

"I'm sorry it had to be like this, but this is the path I've decided Izuku," Alexander said, and with that he vanished in a swirl of black smoke, fading away into nothingness.

Izuku fell from the wall, laying in a pool of his own blood. His limb felt as if they were being lead down, and his body was in excruciating pain. As much as his tried to fight away the fatigue, and damage, his body fell subject to exhaustion, as he passed out where he lay.

End of chapter

Ok so I know this chapter may be confusing but I already plan on how I'm going to make this work. Stay tuned and thank you for all comments, votes and suggestions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.9K 60
Izuku Yagi when he discovered he was quirkless he was discriminated against by everyone he had ever known and possibly will know along with neglect f...
17.6K 187 7
Izuku Forza was once a Yagi until he was diagnosed as quirkless. Izuku's life became a living nightmare when his family began to neglect and abused h...
54.3K 977 57
This is the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Psistorm) who is the brother of Izuma Yagi. Falsely...
258K 5K 30
A quirkless Izuku Yagi was neglected by his parent's and bullied by his sister, Izumi along with her childhood friends, Katsuki Bakugo, and Shoto Tod...