Undertale: Reason to Live

Per narvaezmontoy

In this AU, Frisk is suicidally depressed, and it's up to Sans and Papyrus to restore his will to live. Just... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter: 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 43

174 9 1
Per narvaezmontoy

Flowey opened his eyes and saw nothing but a blur. He tried lifting his head, but his head felt like it weighed much more than it did. Flowey couldn't understand why he felt so weak.

He blinked until his vision finally began to clear. In the meantime, Flowey inched his head forward in the damp soil until he hit something solid and stony. He then froze in realization. It was a flower pot.

In a panic, Flowey used all the energy he had left to lift his head over the edge of the pot, so he could look around and rested it on the edge. He looked around to see the bell jar and the lasers and cameras that surrounded it. It did not take Flowey long to figure our where he was or to recall his last memory before blacking out.

"Did ya sleep well, weed?" Flowey heard a familiar, annoying voice say.

Flowey looked past the bell jar and all the lasers and finally saw through the glass at the end of his cell to see Sans.

"Smiley trash bag," Flowey said weakly.

"You're quite a sight yourself," Sans said.

"Where am I?"

"I'll give you one guess."

"The lab."

"Bravo."

"Why?"

"To save your pathetic ass. You shouldn't thank me too much, though. It wasn't my idea. It was the kid's."

"What?" Flowey asked bolting straight-up in his pot.

"Yeah," Sans said. "I wanted to kill ya."

"How generous of you," Flowey said sarcastically while hunching over.

"It really is," Sans said darkly. "Because you deserve to die, and it's not just for trying to drown the kid. It's for everything else you did to him before."

Flowey perked up a bit more and said, "So, the little brat told on me?"

"Not exactly," Sans said. "Frisk showed us. He transferred his memories and restored our memories from previous runs with his blood. He thought it would make us let him die, but it backfired completely. Now, Frisk is getting better. No thanks to you."

"Awww. Have you developed a soft spot for him, trash bag?"

At that point, Flowey heard a deep growl. He turned to his right and saw a Gaster Blaster floating right next to him. Flowey's eyes grew large with fear, and he gasped audibly.

Sans laughed and said, "Absolutely. Unlike you, the kid has done everything he could to make up for his mistakes and driven himself crazy trying to change the world. I can't help but feel for him. Besides, Frisk's a good kid."

"You're quite forgiving to someone who killed your little brother," Flowey said coldly.

"Well, it wasn't completely his fault now was it? Who was it that manipulated an angry and confused boy into being his goddamn child soldier again?" Sans asked showing more anger than before as the Gaster Blaster inched closer to Flowey who was frozen in fear. "Who is it that tried psychologically mind-raping said kid into insanity? Most recently with his drugged nectar? Who is it that repeatedly killed monsters who befriended him just because he got bored?"

Flowey turned back to Sans and looked at him fearfully.

"Oh, yeah," Sans said in a darkly serious tone that Flowey knew well. "I know all about that too, weed, and believe me…I am pissed."

"Sans, stop!" Alphys said over the intercom. "That's enough. He needs to rest. Leave him alone."

Sans reluctantly took a deep breath and made his Gaster Blaster disappear. He then turned around and started walking away.

"What?" Flowey asked mockingly. "Don't you wanna kill me? Come on, trash bag. I know you want to! Finish me off!"

Sans turned around with a bemused smile and said, "Nah, letting you live out your days in a dark and lonely lab is better punishment. There's not much to do here either, but to sweeten the deal, I'll leave you with this. Frisk has given his soul to the Creator."

Flowey's dark heart sank inside him and he asked, "What?!"

"It's true," Sans said turning around completely to watch Flowey's face sink completely. "He's made some serious sacrifices in the process, too. And if you know anything about what the ancient scriptures say, you know that once a human gives their soul to the Almighty it can't ever be used by a monster. That kid is forever out of your reach, weed, but if you still decide to go near him, know you will have a bad time. Sweet dreams…Asriel…"

Sans shortcut away before Flowey had time to respond to the last bit. His emotions could be best described as shellshock before it became rage.

"No…" Flowey said quietly as he rested his head against the glass of the bell jar.

He then pulled his head back and softly butt it against the glass and said, "No!" again.

After a moment of silence, he did the same thing.

Then very quickly, Flowey rammed his head harder against the glass while yelling in an increasingly high volume.

"No…No…NO…NO!" Flowey screamed while ramming his face into the glass and causing more damage to his face that the glass.

Blood and bruises began showing, but Flowey would not stop. He felt the pain, but he felt the rage inside him more strongly.

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!"

Flowey's screams echoed through the True Lab frightening the amalgams and getting the attention of Alphys.

"Flowey, what are you doing?!" Alphys asked over the intercom. "Flowey, you have to stop! You're hurting yourself!"

Flowey ignored them and continued his rampage. Meanwhile, Sans and Alphy were watching from the large monitor in the main part of the lab.

"Flowey, stop!" Alphys yelled desperately into the microphone.

"I say you should let him wear himself out," Sans said coldly. "He'll knock himself out eventually."

"You know I can't do that, Sans."

"You might have to. The weed isn't giving up."

"No, no one else will die on account of me," Alphys said pushing a button on the keyboard that released a sedative solution into Flowey's soil.

Back downstairs, Flowey's vision blurred and his movements grew weaker until he eventually curled back into his pot and fell asleep.

"There, that should keep him asleep until morning," Alphys said visibly relieved.

"Good work, doctor," Sans said. "You're a better person than I am. I should get home. I have a child to look after which reminds me…Do you have his cell phone?"

"Yes," Alphys said handing him a cell phone with all the bells and whistles along with a charger. "Tell Frisk he can use this to charge his phone, but his phone is also solar-powered."

"After all this time, you still never cease to amaze me," Sans said while Alphys was clearly hesitating about something she wanted to say. "You know. If you have something to say, you need to say it. You know I can take it."

"Two things actually," Alphys said nervously. "First, you need to talk to the queen. As evil as Flowey is, part of him is still her son. She would want to know. Besides, you can't be here all the time if you're the one looking after Frisk and Flowey might try something else…"

"I will tell her, Alphys," Sans said. "I'm just…working up the nerve. But I'll tell her soon. Okay? I promise."

"Okay."

"What was the other thing?"

"I…I analyzed the nectar inside Flowey as you requested, and you were right. He did manufacture a serum with mind-altering properties and extreme withdrawal effects, but that's not all…"

"What do you mean?"

"He stole some old magical potions from the lab storage. I don't know how he got into it, but he stole a potion created to weaken human determination magic…"

"Oh, my God. Is it still inside Frisk? Is it hurting him? Is there an antidote?!"

"That's just the thing. I'm not sure. According to Gaster's old medical journals, the potion only works temporarily. It wears off as soon as a human finds inspiration and once again reaches full-health, but until then, a human's determination will be relatively weak. Its strength directly correlates to the human's mental health state. That means it will only be out of Frisk's system completely when he can recover his HP on his own..."

Sans' face was completely downcast. He looked like he was on the verge of tears. Sans saw Frisk's fatigue in a new light.

"Cheer up, Sans," Alphys said trying to comfort him. "Y-You said he's at 11 HP, right? That means he's already well on the road to recovery. He can get through this, Sans…"

"I have to get back to him, Alphys," Sans said calmly. "I can't leave him unprotected. I'll call Toriel first thing in the morning."

"Okay. Will you be…?"

"Thanks for all your help, Alphys. Get some sleep and worry about an antidote tomorrow. You've earned it."

Sans then shortcut back to his home in Snowdin.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.7K 154 22
"I feel that I'm living in a dream right now, and any moment I'll wake up and find myself back in another nightmare." I say, eventually. "Welp, if yo...
11.6K 234 23
y/n is now 15 years his family was taken away leaving him to fall into a depression which caused him to end it all.find out how this dramatic turn wi...
147K 5.2K 18
There are some things you just can't take back. No matter how many times you reset. After breaking free of Chara's grip, Frisk decides to do one fina...
118K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...