Hey , Brown girl

By authorr-beee

"Hey, brown girl~~" "Stop calling me that ~" . . . . Aditi, a young Indian girl, had always been curious abo... More

welcome to korea!! πŸ‡°πŸ‡·
famous ❀️
bullied 😦
friends β™‘
Ice-cream??
happy ❀️ 😊
fight πŸ₯Š
Bts world !!!!
he will never be my friend!
i trust them all 😌
the night ✨️
fireworks πŸŽ†
Dinner 🍽
evening πŸ’œ
crisis πŸŒ’
my heart πŸ’”
pulled her close πŸ¦‹
Mumbai πŸ–
shopping πŸ›
Never have I ever 🀞
Affection πŸ’–
what is he doing to me ??
WHY ??! πŸ’”
He is back !!πŸ˜πŸ’
Crying??
how can they like me ???
They like you aditi...!
jenni is in love!! πŸ˜†πŸ’œ
fell in love with a wrong guy πŸ’”
unclear feelings ⛅️
making things hard for me πŸ˜“
jin and aditi?? 😲
Author's note !
saved my life 😭
Hobi??
will he stop her?
precious to us πŸ₯€
bus ride πŸ’«
Us πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
breakfast 🍳
Sangeet 🌈 🎢🎡
something new ✨️✨️
finally 😭
note πŸ“
Haldi 🧑
club πŸŒ‘
Disaster! ;(
wedding night πŸ’‘
stuck 🌦
my mess πŸ¦‹πŸ’œ
time to go back πŸ’«
see you ;-)

Mendhi πŸ’šπŸ’š

670 32 4
By authorr-beee

Aditi's pov :

arleen: and here we are done.

She said applying lipstick on nayeon's lips and I looked at them both with a big smile on my face , nayeon was looking so beautiful in that outfit, then I tured towards Jenni who was seating in front of me , I was doing her hairs .
After some time both girls were ready and harleen and I cooed looking at them .

Harleen: omg look at you 😍

Me: looking like angels !!!

Jenni: really?

I nodded my head multiple times with a big smile on my face. They both walked towards the mirror and after checking themselves out ,they both gasped.

Nayeon: *gasp* I can't believe I am looking at my reflection.  Is that really me ??

Jenni: omg i love it!! Your hands have magic in them aditi! .

Jenni hugged me tight and so do I. After getting them ready me and harleen started getting ready. We wore our beautiful dress, doing each other hairs .

Jenni: so in Sangeet , are you both gonna perform?

Me : yess cause we need to win against the grooms team.

Nayeon: I am sure you can do that. Fighting!!!

Jenni: how you gonna perform? Like solo or group?

Harleen: first we will perform duet, then she will perform solo After that I will , and one dance with Rohit

Suddenly nayeon shot her head towards Jenni with worry on her face. I looked at them both confused? Is something going on between these two? Should I be worried?

Jenni: ohh I'm excited!!! I will cheer you all with my full power, even if that's leads to my death , but still I will cheer for you.

She said with her hand on her chest like she wae taking some kind of oath .We all giggled and started doing our makeup .

After so much of efforts we all were ready.

Jenni:awww , you two are looking so beautiful, but look at the time girls! Its 10: 59!!

Me : omg we need to go harleen!!

With that we all ran towards the lawn.

Jin's pov :

After getting ready we all headed towards the lawn were the program is being held . We are waring kurta pajama for the first time and It suits us a lot . we seven wanted to twin so we all wore same colour that is red and eunwoo wore yellow one . Everyone are looking handsome! But not more than me. At last I'm world wide handsome. Huh!
When we reached the lawn everyone's jaw dropped and namjoon gasped looking at the decorations, god it was stunning!

Jimin: it's so beautiful!!

Junkook: yess!! Aditi knows what she is doing!

Namjoon: it's like we are in different world, everything is so different here from Korea !!

Taehung: it's so colorful here ! I'm loving it a lot!!!

Junkook: I have decided I am doing Indian wedding in future!

Everyone laughed, but the arrangements was really beautiful, it was giving so beautiful vibes just like aditi , at last she was the mastermind behind it .

This place was truly magical ✨️.

I can see all the relatives has arrived and already present here . Then we saw Mr and Mrs malhotra. They both smiled and walked toward us .

Uncle: omg ! Look at all the handsome gentalmen here .

Aunty: aww you guys are twining. Looking so so good.! And eunwoo yellow really suits you darling .

Eunwoo: thank you so much aunty.

Namjoon: thank you so much uncle aunty you both are looking pretty too!

Taehung: aunty, till now I was thinking aditi was most beautiful girl , but now I change my mind ! You are more beautiful.

All of us giggled and aunty blushed.

Uncle: yess you are right Taehung, she is most beautiful lady in this world .

She hitted his shoulder blushing and Uncle hugged her , aww so cute ! This type of relationship is so rare , but looking at them both I believe in love.

After a little chit chat , with uncle and aunty

Aunty: boys aren't you hungry? Go eat something .

Me : oh sure we will .

I bowed, and uncle patted my shoulder laughing .

Suga : Jin hyung can never say no to food!

Me : yaaa !!! So what ?

Uncle and aunty laughed and we all joined them.

After we bid goodbye to them for now, we all headed towards the food stall and my heart felt happy and my stomach danced looking at the varieties of dishes present there .

Jhope: oh wow look at the varieties!

Junkook: ya right! I'm already drooling, everything looks so yummy!

Taehung: I can't wait more , let's start.

With that makne ran towards the table and grabbed the plates.

Namjoon: yaa don't run!!

Me : stop bossing around namjoona ! let's go!!!!

I pushed him forward and we followed namjoon, the aroma of food was ticking my nose and my stomach was screaming for that food .

We grabbed the plates and we tried first dish in the row , I took a bit of the dish called as Aloo tikki chat , and I swear I saw heaven in front of me , I have never tasted something like this before .

Eunwoo: wow this is so good !!!

Jhope: yess!!! I can't stop eating it!

He said continously stuffing his mouth with the food.

Taehung: it's spicy, sweet and sour how did they manage to add so much flavors ?

Jimin : I feel like I'm in heaven it tastes so good !!!

He said satisfied munching with his eyes closed and I giggled.

Junkook: talking of heaven , look angles are here!

He said pointing towards a direction. And everyone shot their head towards it . And I swear everything turned into  slow-motion, she was walking slowly toward us . She .. she was looking so beautiful, how can she slayy every look she adapts . How can someone not fall for her ? I can see all the guys present on this place were drooling over her, but its not their fault, she is looking breathtaking.

Aditi's pov.

I was practically running towards the lawn , it was freaking 11:15 , we are late !

Nayeon: girls? How did you manage to run in such dresses ?? Omg I can't even walk properly 😭. Please wait for me.

Nayeon complained walking like a penguin. We laughed and I grabbed her hand with my one hand and my dress with another. I wonder were the boys at? I am excited to see them .
I scanned the surroundings but I can't spot them.

Me : harleen, were are the boys?

Harleen: no idea .

Me : then fuddu use your brain call your bf !

Harleen: OK OK Jesus!

She pulled her phone out but suddenly stopped and looked at me

Harleen: wait a minute!! Why are you so desperate?

I just looked at her , not sure what to say . But suddenly she smiled I can see her dirty intension throughts her eyes , I scrunched my face and was about to walk away from there but she instantly held my hand and pulled me back .

Harleen: god I was just joking, wait I'm calling him. I know you are excited to see suga !

She wiggles her eyebrows ,and i rolled my eyes , I looked at nayeon and jenni and they both we standing there looking confused, aww poor babies.

Jenni: I don't know what you two are upto but can we please eat something?

Nayeon: yess my stomach is growling.

Me : sure my ladies let's go.

I grabbed their hands and looked at harleen and rolled my eyes walking away she giggled and ran behide us.

Harleen: wait for me guys.

We walked towards buffet and saw a group of boys staring at me. I didn't look at their faces cause if I look at them they will think I'm interested in them and I will never cheat on my suga ! .  they are standing so close to the buffet table  ,ahhhhh so irritating!!! I grabbed one plate and concentrated on my Aloo Tikka chat , I took a large bite and moaned at the taste , ignoring the stares from the group which is beside me .

??: enjoying what you eat ?

I opened my eyes and looked at them , as soon as I saw them I choked hard , and started coughing. All the boys ran towards me and patted my back.

Jhope : here have some water.

I grabbed the bottle from their hand and started gulping the water , girls ran towards me.

Harleen: omg aditi you okay?

Nayeon: what happed.

Taehung: nothing she just choked on her food.

Jenni: oh no! You must be careful aditi.

After I gulped whole bottle down I looked at boys with my eyes wide . My words are not coming out , how can someone be this handsome?? Omg !!!! It was like I'm gonna pass out anytime.
God how will I handle seven people's charming looks at once ??
Omg is my nose bleeding?? I checked and no it was not.

Namjoon : umm! Don't look at us like that aditi.

Jhope: are we not looking good?

Me : I.. it's not like.. like that, why do you think s..such way?

I mentally faceplamed? Why the heck I am stammering???

Junkook: cause you are starting at us not uttering a word . Did we wore it in wrong way?

He Said checking himself out. And I giggled shaking my head as no.

Me : no!! Not at all , you guys literally took my breath away , I didn't recognize you all at first , thats why I ignored you all thinking you are someone else,..  I can't even think proper word to describe how you guys are looking right now. Omg ! I can't breathe.

I backfaced them and calmed my fast beating heart down , I can hear all of them laughing. I can feel my face warm , I was blushing. I felt someones hand on my shoulders and he turned me around that was Jhope. He was laughing, aww my heart!

Jhope: *laughing* omg aditi, you are so cute !!!! Omg .

He hugged me and I hugged him back, after few seconds we broke it.

Taehung: you are looking so beautiful aditi. I love your dress!

He said looking at me from head to toe

Jimin : and do you know what is the best thing???

Everyone shook their heads

Jimin: we seven and aditi are twining!!!

Then I realized that we are waring same colour but mine was different, it was contrast with orange color.

Jin : oh yess !!! Im so happy about it !!

Namjoon : yaa , it was a beautiful coincidence.

Suga : coincidence or she stocked us .

Jhope : suga behave !!

I rolled my eyes , but I can't take my eyes off suga he was looking so delicious! Omg aditi control your imagination!!!
Before I could say something, eunwoo walked in.

Eunwoo: sorry I was on a call. Wow looking so beautiful aditi. Where is my harl...

He stopped in between his sentence looking at someone with his eyes so dreamy, and shocked face , I got confused and followed his gaze and it leads me towards harleen, she was chatting with jenni not having any idea that someone was drooling over her . I elbowed her and she hissed looking at me with angry eyes , I signaled towards eunwoo but she didn't understand.

Harleen: what??

This time I signaled her with my eyes she scrunched her face .

Harleen: what!!? What are you trying to say???

I got irritated and spanked her head , grabbed her shoulder and turned her towards eunwoo , she was irritated but soon her expression changes when she saw love of her life , and she gasped.

Harleen: omg eunwoo! You...you a..are looking so h..handsome.

I faceplamed, she stammered just like me .

Harleen: omg I can't breathe.

And she turn around backfacing eunwoo .

Jin : she is definitely Aditi's sister

Everyone burst out laughing. Yaa she is my sister no dought .
Eunwoo chuckled and walked toward harleen and backhugged her.

Eunwoo: you are looking so beautiful my princess.

Awwww !!!!!!! My heart just melted.

Jenni : awww !!!

Nayeon: cuties !!!!

Harleen: we are twining once again.

Yes they were wearing same colour. Is this coincidence or any kind of sign god is trying to give me , I looked at my dress and then the boys . He is defiantly trying to say something. But my throughts were broken when one of the waiter approached us who was sent by my mom , she wants us to apply mendhi.

Junkook: okay girls before you go let me click your pictures.

I nodded and hugged harleen. And junkook clicked our pic , then of nayeon and jenni .

( yellow one is harleen and red one is aditi)

( Jenni 💙💙)

(Nayeon 🩷🩷)

After that we all went towards the couch and the staff started applying mendhi on our hands .

Time skip:

1 hr passed and my one hand was done and second one was going on . I was bored, but then I felt someones sat beside me . I turned towards that person and that was junkook he was smiling and I smiled back.

Junkook: you bored?

Me : yess kinda. What's up with you ?

Junkook: nothing much i was just missing you

My heart skipped a beat , did he really miss miss me or just missed me , what am I even thinking ?..
Omg I don't know what to say so I just nodded and smiled looking back at my hand. It was few minutes silence, he wad observing my hand .

Junkook: what is this called ?

Me : it's called as mendhi it's a temporary tattoo.

Junkook; is that so ?? I want to try it too!! Can I?? Please!!!!

He looked at me with his big eyes and I giggled and nodded.

Me : sure !

I requested staff to draw something small on his hand and they agreed .

Staff: what do you want me to draw sir?

The girl asked Junkook and he wispered something in her ear , I giggled and concentrated on my mendhi.

Time skip:

At last I was done with my mendhi it took 2 hrs but it was worth it . I was looking for Junkook , that brat left me on my own as soon as he was done with his mendi . I was tired looking for the boys so I sat on a table , I am thirsty and hungry. I fake cried when someone spoke from behind , and  i turned around, it was Jhope and the gang.

Jhope: why are you crying?

Everyone sat on the table .

Me : cause I'm hungry.

Namjoon: can't you eat anything?

Me : no I can't cause it's still wet .

Jhope : okay I will get something for you.

He got up and left aww such a sweet heart. We talked for sometime untill hobi was back with a big plate in his one hand and water bottle in another. He sat beside me and I was drooling over the food.  Hobi folded his sleeves behind and I was looking at him confused. He grabbed spoon full of chaat and bring it towards my mouth .

Jhope: say ahhhhh!

I laughed and open my mouth and he fed me with lost of love . But i was creating a lot of mess while eating so Taehung was wiping my lips with tissue, time to time whenever I messed my face up.

Me : Taehung you don't need to do that it's okay.

I said when he was wiping my face .

Taehung: im fine , I don't want your beautiful face to be submerged with the food.

Me : are you indirectly saying that I'm messy ?

Taehung: bingo !!

I gasped offended.

Jin : but you are cute when you are messy .

Jin said slightly chucking . I graled at him and they all laughed .

Jhope : let them go adi, say aah .

I aggressively took the bite and munch on it angrly . They laughed even more. After I was done eating namjoon grabbed the bottle and opened it, holding it towards my lips and I drank from it.

Me : thank you so much guys !! I love you all.

They all blushed and I giggled. I checked my mendhi and it was still wet so I blowed it .

Jimin : what are you doing?

Me : blowing it so it will bry soon.

Jimin : let me do it.

He grabbed the magazine from the table and fanned my hands using it . Why are these guys so sweet ??  I swear I am gonna pass out . I am not used to this much affection.

Namjoon: where are other girls ?

Me : still doing their mendhi.

Jimin : and eunwoo .

Suga : must be with harleen.

Taehung: aditi, why do everyone here is applying mendhi on their hands what's the reason behind it ?

Me : it's just used to decorate , like temporary tattoo made up of plants .

Jin ; oh wow !!

Me : and people say , colour of mendhi indicates the love of her husband. Like darker the color gets ,that much he will love her . Isn't it interesting! .

Namjoon: wow that is ! I'm excited to see how your mendi turns out!

Me : me too!!!!

Me : BTW Junkook also tattooed his hand .

Jhope : really??

Jimin : wohh!

Taehung: show us Junkook.

He was shy for some time. But Jin grabbed his hand and showed it to everyone and I gasped .

A , D , I , T , I  yess these were the letters I read on his palm , it was my name . I was so suprised. I was not expecting him to write my name on his hand . I looked at him and he was already looking at me slightly blushing.

Me : omg Junkook, you.. why did you...

Junkook: cause I wanted to .

He cutted me . I was so shocked to even reply. I accidentally looked at suga and he was practically glaring at junkook and me . He got up aggressively and left from there, oh no not again!!!!!.
Everyone looked at him confused,

Jin : he did that again.

Namjoon: why He always strome out suddenly like that Without any reason ?

Yes I wonder that too !!! If he his jealous then why did he pushed me away? Why did he broke my heart by insulting me so badly?? I can never understand him !! Should I follow him ? What If he needs me .??
I got up from my chair ready to follow him........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 633 22
What happened after Jungkook left to Korea leaving his love Reya? Did they meet again? Did they share their feelings for each other? Let's see what...
1.1M 37.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
38.2K 958 37
it's a story of a Indian girl and a Korean boy