Childhood Memories

By ashleyparkerrr

Deliah has spent her whole life growing up with her cousin and her aunt and his husband. She doesn't know muc... More

Chap. 1
Chap. 2
Chap. 3
Chap. 4
Chap. 5
Chap. 6
Chap. 7
Chap. 8
Chap. 9
Chap. 10
Chap. 11
Chap. 12
Chap. 13
Chap. 14
Chap. 16

Chap. 15

337 6 4
By ashleyparkerrr

"Why do you take so slow breaths, are you about to die?" Leo asked. He had just woken up, and his voice was raspy. He was laying on my chest with his arms around me. Our night had been... wild?

"That's just the way I breathe, I think," I told him and saw the smile on his face.

"I like the way you breathe." He mumbled and snuggled in closer.
"I like everything about you," Leo added. I laughed and got up from my bed, going to the door and almost screaming when I saw Derek had probably been waiting in there.

"Are you done fucking my best friend?" He was quick to ask. He didn't actually want an answer, he just walked in.
"I could ask you the same!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, this is not about me!" I heard the yelling coming from downstairs. When I realized that was Olivia, I almost ran downstairs and was about to fall down the stairs in the process.

When I saw her it was like my heart skipped a beat. "I missed you so much, my little angel," I told her and wrapped my arms around her quickly.
"You are so cute!" She said and brought her hand up to my face to squish my cheeks together.

"Hear this; I'm tired of Derek and I want to have a fun girl's night out. You're the only one I would ever want to experience that with. Please tell me you want to go." She begged with a pout on her lips.
"Alright, but that means I'll have to get ready and that's gonna take ages," I complained with a groan.

"I'll help you! It's even better to do it in front of the boys... that'll make them curious." She said with a wink. She took my hand and lead us upstairs. I sat down at my desk and looked at myself in the mirror. Leo and Derek were on his bed.

"Look at this picture of mom and Chris." Derek laughed and turned his phone to show me. It was a picture of them when they were younger, which was really cute but hilarious too.

"Shut up Derek. Anyway, curls or straight?" Olivia was quick to interrupt.

"Well... what do you think?" I asked and turned on the chair to see her face.

"Curls," Leo yelled from Derek's bed. I was waiting for Olivia to say something until she found my curling iron. Suddenly she started laughing to herself.

"That's quite the confidence since she's going out to impress other guys." She mumbled with an evil laugh.
"Wait, what?" Derek shouted. Leo looked confused at him, and Olivia started doing my hair. I had never seen her so unbothered.

I had the feeling something went down between Derek and Olivia, but it didn't seem like it was something she wanted to talk about.

"What did she say?" Leo asked and Derek whispered it to him. His eyes suddenly widened and it made him get up and go over to us.
"What the hell, Deliah?" He said, sounding angry. Technically, I wasn't tied down.

"Olivia just wants to go out and I'm going with her. It's no big deal." I told him. Our eyes met in the mirror. I suddenly felt a weird feeling in my stomach, but then Olivia went in front of him, to do the other side of my hair.

No matter what, I wasn't going to do anything with someone else. I knew what I wanted, and that was the guy looking at me in the mirror like he wants to kill me before any other guy lays his eyes on me.
"Right, so finish these last hair strands up and I'll go look in your closet." She said and wandered away. I smiled and started doing my hair.

"Where are you even going?" Derek continued asking. At that point, he had been asking that for so long that I felt like the sentence was on repeat in my head.
"It's none of your business." Olivia snapped at him. She suddenly threw clothes at me and pointed at the door.

"We'll be waiting outside while you get dressed," Olivia said as she opened the door. Derek got up and walked out, but Leo shook his head at Olivia, which made her roll her eyes and close the door behind the two of them.

"What's going on?" Leo asked when the silence between us settled down.

"What do you mean?" I asked back, dumbfounded. I took my shirt off, grabbing the top Olivia threw at me.

"You're suddenly going out and impressing other guys? What are you trying to say?"

I put the top on and grabbed my perfume bottle, spraying it everywhere on me. I really couldn't be stressing about his opinion, because I had the feeling he wouldn't believe whatever excuse I gave him.

There was no excuse. I should be able to go out.

He gently grabbed my arm and that stopped me in my tracks. "Are you here?" Leo asked and waved his hand to the left and right in front of my face repeatedly.

"Do you like this top?" I asked. He nodded and started pulling the sides of it.

"When I go out, I want you to remember you're the only one who knows what it looks like underneath this top," I said with a big smile.

I began removing my pants and grabbing the skirt that matched the top. I got over to my closet and zipped my skirt up, getting down on my knees and looking for high heels.

"Deliah?"

"Mhm?" I answered. I couldn't find any heels I actually felt would fit our weird occasion.

"You're such a fucking tease."

"I haven't done—" before I could finish my sentence, he almost cut me off immediately.

"I can see your whole world from behind." I burst out laughing. "My whole world?"

"That's what Derek calls it." Of course. It shouldn't even surprise me anymore. There was a loud knock on the door.

"Deliah are you ready soon?" Olivia yelled. I looked back at Leo and sucked in a breath.

"It'll take me some time. I can't find my high heels." I lied and grabbed my high heels out of the closet and placed them on Derek's bed. Leo looked at me confused at first.

"That look in your eye... I know what that means." He said, looking more confident than ever.

"Just a quickie," I said as I was trying to convince myself of that too. Suddenly we were all over each other, kissing and our hands exploring. I brought him to my bed, sitting on the edge and pulling my skirt up, wrapping my legs around his waist, and pulling him closer.

I watched him take his cock out, while his eyes were on me. I don't know how, but suddenly I felt this weird but rushing sensation of horniness that screamed out for sex. My hormones must've been high.

"Condom?"

"I'll just pull out."

"And where are you planning on finishing then?" I questioned. He smiled and used his fingers to push my panties aside. He didn't bother answering, just pushing himself inside of me.
His first few thrusts were nice and slow, but that wasn't what I felt like. Nice and slow.

"Harder. I want it harder."

He flipped me over so I was on my knees with my ass up. I grabbed a pillow to hold onto and arched my back. Suddenly slamming into me, and I cried out way too loud. Leo pulled at the curls Olivia had spent so much time making and arched my head back so he could cover my mouth with his hand.

"You have to be quiet." He whispered in my ear and went faster, putting two fingers in my mouth which caused me to gag. I pulled them out of my mouth and started sucking on them, trying to distract myself so I wouldn't start moaning too loud.

"Harder." I squealed. He squeezed my ass and pulled out, just to slam in again. He did that repeatedly, and it made me feel so on edge. Especially when his hand joined in, and suddenly he was massaging my clit. All I saw were fucking stars.

I couldn't breathe. I simply couldn't.

"Did you pull out?" I asked, not being able to feel anything anymore.

"I left a bit of a mark. Thank me later." Leo said and got properly dressed again. I checked my panties and suddenly understood what mark he was talking about.

I got up, my legs almost failing, but he held onto me. I put my hand under his shirt and reached in for a kiss. One kiss turned into us making out again, and Leo pulled back.
"How come you're so desperate today?"

"Just slut me out before I go," I begged, which is the most whore-thing I could possibly imagine myself saying.

He turned me around so I was looking at myself in the mirror, and I watched him slip his fingers under my skirt and my panties to the side again. I took a deep breath when his two fingers slid inside of me. His other hand grabbed my jaw and forced me to look at myself.

"Look at that. Do you like my fingers being inside you like this? Hm?" He whispered in my ear. I was having a hard time standing up with the speed he was going at. I closed my eyes and threw my head back, my nails boring into his arm.

And we suddenly collapsed on the floor together.
"My good little girl," Leo mumbled as he cleaned his fingers up with his mouth.

"Fuck. Olivia's waiting for me." I said and quickly got up, going downstairs and fixing my skirt and top, as well as my hair before entering the kitchen.

She was eating ice cream.

"How shocking you came down here without the high heels you supposedly couldn't find," Olivia said and then laughed.

"Go get them and then we're out of here."

___

VOTE AND COMMENT! THANK U FOR READING<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.1K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
56.2K 1K 34
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
519K 16.7K 54
Fire and Water. That's what they were. Together they were just whispers of what could have happened and what could have been. Running from a tragic p...
6.1K 933 74
Madison is a reserved girl with a comfortable yet uneventful life back home. She has good grades, a loving sister, and a father who's intent on her l...