๐—–๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—ฆ...

By joonezraa

taekook oneshot stories (top tae and bott kook duh) it's cringey in the beginning due to fetus writing, but i... More

My Psychopathic self
You are my Vision
Soul Swap
The Truth is finally told
Stolen Love
What will they say?
Still with you
Fight for love (Part-1)
Fight for love (Part-2)
1k special!!!
Mosquitae
Dying in your arms
Tom and Jerry
Lyrics prank
Otsukare
Haunted love
Drive slow
Drive slow :: 2
Haunted love :: 2
"The Lies you said."
Angels like you
Past Lives
Handsome cops
Villain
bleeding roses

Read your mind like a book

550 33 1
By joonezraa

jungkook: taehyung what the hell are you reading?
taehyung: your mind, honey.

❥❥❥

"Dare!"

"Alright, you chose it." Bogum smirked evily.

"Just gimme the damn dare already." Taehyung smirked back. He loved adventures.

"Alright. You need to make Jeon Jungkook your boyfriend, make him fall in love with you, and then break up with him."

"Bogum what?! You hear yourself right now?"

"Yep. You do the dare, and get 10000 won. Ready cash."

Now that tempted taehyung.

"Taehyung ah don't do that shit for a stupid dare. I know you're stupid but not stupid enough to do something like that."

Taehyung thought for a while.

"Sorry yoongi hyung. Bogum, I'll do the dare."

"That's my boyyy!" They all cheered for taehyung, except yoongi.

"Whatever!" Yoongi walked away from them.

-the next day-

"Are you sure?!"

"Yeah."

"Goodness I didn't know taehyung would do something like that."

"I didn't think so, Jiminie." Yoongi didn't want tae to break an innocent one's heart.

So he did what he had to. He told jimin about the whole dare thing, a.k.a jungkook's best friend.

Jungkook was sitting there too, shocked to hear yoongi's confession.

"That bitch!! How dare he? Not gonna lie, if yoongi hyung didn't say anything, I might've fell into his trap. Falling in love with him and getting my heart broken because of his stupid dare!" Jungkook was fuming in anger. Veins popping out of his neck as he gritted his teeth.

"Yeah, thank you so much yoongi hyung. Now you can reject him infront of everyone kookie. That's what he gets."

"No. That's not what that bastard deserves."

"What do you mean kook ah?" Jimin asked as yoongi just stared at the both.

"I will accept his proposal."

"WHAT?!! Are you nuts or what?"

"Hear me out Jiminie hyung."

Jimin nodded with sharp eyes.

"I'll accept him, and make him fall in love with me. And then break his heart like he planned to do with me."

"Huh? How is that possible?" Yoongi was more confused than worried for his friend. 'Cause he knows Taehyung's a man of his word. He'll do the dare, and won't fall for kook.

"I can do that yoongi hyung."

"Kookie this is unnecessary. I don't think this is the right thing. What do you think is the difference between you and him, huh?" Jimin looked a bit mad.

"Hyung, he needs to know the taste of his own medicine. It's like teaching him a lesson. Do you think he'll do the same thing to anyone after this?" Kook said which kind of made sense.

"And Yoongi hyung, please don't tell this to taehyung. I'm doing him a favour. I'll be the bad guy just to make him a good guy." That looked convincing. Yoongi just nodded.

"Good luck, I guess?" He said and walked away from the two. As much as he wanted his friend to understand that this is all wrong, a part of him knows that taehyung won't fall for him. So he decided to keep quiet about this.

But Jimin really didn't like any of this. He was determined to stop Jungkook from doing anything stupid.

So he decided to talk about this to Yoongi in private.

-yoonmin's private chat-

jimin:
hyung, what's all that?
i seriously don't like any of these

yoongs:
me 2 jiminie. both are idiots ig haha

jimin:
doesn't sound so funny 2 me ಠಿ⁠_⁠ಠ

yoongs:
tho im mad at tae, do u rly think
ill let anyone hurt tae like that?

jimin:
then wut do u hv in mind

yoongs:
nth i just know tae won't fall 4 him
if he is, he'll tell me 4 sure..ill
handle it then. no need to wry

jimin:
wut a relief yoongi hyung ur the best

yoongs:
haha

❥❥❥

That's how tae and kook ended up being in a relationship that both of them hate.

It's funny how both of them are staying in this relationship just for their own purpose; one for a challenge and other for a revenge, but one of them doesn't have any idea about that.

But fate has it's own plan, which will outstand both of their plans.

It's been a few weeks since they started to date, or should we mention, be 'boyfriends'. They behave like the cutest couple ever.

"It's okay taetae. You eat."

"No baby, I saved this for you."

"Can y'all stop? You can feed each other somewhere alone!"

"Why? Your single ass is hurting hobi hyung?" Jimin had to do him dirty like that.

Jungkook smirked internally.

"'Taetae' ha!"

Jungkook thought, his thoughts matching with his boyfriend.

"Baby?? Wtf. I hate this."

❥❥❥

Their classes got over and they left the university long ago. Taehyung and Jungkook decided to have a small movie time at kook's place.

He won't lie, he feels kinda happy with taehyung. Same goes for tae. The way tae takes care of him, calling him baby and all that makes him feel butterflies- heck a whole f-ing garden. But he won't admit it. Nope. Never happening.

They make fun of each other, be domestic af, and laugh together about it like they're madly in love. They enjoy each other's company more than they'd like, but won't admit it.

"Baby, come here." Tae made grabby hands, lying on the sofa, asking kook to cuddle him.

"Coming!" Kook took some popcorn with him, cuddling him as they both watched a movie.

Jungkook put his head on tae's chest, as tae hugged him tight.

"I love you." Taehyung said. He smirked inside, knowing it's all a lie.

"Love you." Jungkook replied, smirking back. In his head.

"Asshole." Jungkook thought.

Taehyung snapped his head to kook's direction. Shook.

"Did you say something?"

"Nope." Jungkook shrugged.

"I said you're an asshole." Jungkook thought again.

"Wait what? Kookie I heard something."

"It's the TV hyung. What's wrong with you."

Taehyung stared at him, confused.

"Ngl he looks cute, confused."

(hold up a sec italics implies kook's thoughts and bold italics for tae's thoughts)

"I look cute?!"

"Tae what's up with you? I mean you are cute tho." Jungkook looked at him weirdly.

"Wow for a second there, I was confused. He's asking 'i look cute' as if he read my mind. Boyy"

Taehyung again looked at him.

"What the hell, reading his mind? How's that even possible!?"

"What hyung? You keep staring at me."

"Nothing. You just look cute."

"You think I'll fall for your lies? Nah baby not today."

"Wtf this can't be!! I'll do a little test, then."

"Jungkook I'll ask you a question. But just don't voice out your answer, yeah? Just say it in your mind."

"Okay..But why-"

"Don't. I'll tell you."

"Fine."

"What's my favourite colour?"

"Blue obviously. And purple too. How could I not know when you ramble about that all the time we go shopping."

Tae was stunned. He couldn't believe his ears. He can freaking read his boyfriend's mind. He pinched himself to see if he is dreaming. Nope he wasn't.

"Why tae?"

"Nothing. Just- let's continue watching the movie, yeah?"

That night, taehyung wasn't able to sleep at all. How can he when he can read someone's mind?

He noticed he couldn't read kook's mind when he's away from him.

-the next day-

Taehyung did so many tests to see if he can read someone else's mind, but failed.

"So I can only read his mind..."

"Who's mind?" Jimin interrupted.

"Ah? No. I was talking about a book. It's call 'His mind'."

Jimin nodded and left. Not before shooting a weird look at him.

Taehyung sighed. He didn't know when and how but his legs started to move on their own to meet his boyfriend. It does that all the time.

Taehyung smiled without realising as he spotted jungkook, and then scooted closer to him.

"Kookie?"

"Oh taehyungie hyung? What brings you here?"

"Just wanted to ask, do you wanna go to the library?"

"Sure. Why not." Jungkook gladly accepted, but-

"Won't he leave me alone for a second? Now I have to see his annoying freaking face for how long I don t know. I HATE HIM ARGHH!!"

To say, taehyung was shocked beyond limits. He looked at jungkook with hurt eyes.

"Does he really hate me? But, why? He called me an asshole yesterday too. How did I forget about that?"

"What is it hyung? You wanna say something?" Jungkook asked with the sweetest smile, as if he wasn't digging holes for taehyung in his mind.

"N-No. Let's go."

They both went to the library. Usually they both will whisper to each other, not really considering to read a book. Giggling and getting multiple warnings from the librarian to just shut up.

This time, it was unusual. They both were quiet, with loud minds.

"Gosh how long should I sit here? I was peacefully having fun with my friends. Now I should sit with the one I hate the most. What a life Jeon Jungkook!"

"Did I interrupt you, kook? While you were with your friends? I'm sorry if I-"

"Nope not at all. I love staying with you." Taehyung nodded with a forced smile.

"I lOvE sTaYinG wITh yOu. I don't even love you." Even though jungkook thought like that, it did sting a bit.

As taehyung heard that, he felt something in his chest. Hurt evident in his face. He couldn't stop his eyes from getting watery.

But didn't he want to break up with him though? He don't love him either, does he? Then why is it hurting?

"If he doesn't love me, then why did he say yes when I asked him to be my boyfriend? Just why?!! Am I being fooled this whole time? It's all just an act? But why-"

"Look at him, looking all innocent. He's a devil in disguise. Acting like he loves me. I still can't believe he'll do this shit just for a stupid challenge,"

"Wait WHAT?!! He knows?" Taehyung's heart was pumping out of his chest right now.

"But that's why I'm here. Seeking my revenge. Giving a taste of his own medicine. Who does he think he's messing with huh? I'll break his heart before he does to mine."

He read a few more thoughts of kook, and now he knows it all. It's all crystal clear now. That jungkook is aware of everything about the dare, and that's the only reason he accepted and all about breaking tae's heart plan.

Now they have a class together. Honestly taehyung doesn't wanna sit next to him. He's afraid he'll be hurt once again because of kook's thoughts. But he has no choice.

He's the one that started. So, he thinks it's only fair to take it all.

"The weather's good today." Jungkook whispered as they both sat next to each other. Taehyung nodded with a small smile.

Their professor started to talk about the particle nature of light when taehyung suddenly turned towards kook and looked at the professor again.

"Whoa! What was that?! Do not look at me like that Kim Taehyung. I have a weak heart you know?"

"What? Doesn't he hate me?"

"You know tae, we could be a great couple. If only you weren't an asshole. We could make things right. I hate to admit that my heart beats like crazy when you come closer to me. Heck it goes wild just by looking at you from far."

"I'm sorry kook. If only you can hear my thoughts right now. Screw the challenge! Screw the money! I only want to stay with you. Gosh what will I say to make him believe me?"

❥❥❥

Taehyung was really surprised to the younger's confession. But he couldn't say that the feelings were mutual. He was scared. Scared that he won't believe him.

He was planning to break it all today. That's why he invited him over.

"Sit there. I'm coming." Jungkook nodded and sat on the couch waiting for taehyung to arrive.

"Is he gonna break the truth now? Wait no I didn't make him fall for me yet!"

Taehyung chuckled at the younger's thoughts.

"What's so funny?"

"You're cute."

"No no no don't heat up don't ahhhh whyyyy!! My cheeks must be red right now woahhh this guy and his compliments!! I know they are lies and acts but DAMNN my heart is flying!"

"Here, baby." He handed him a juice.

"What's that?"

"It's my own recipe. I love it. You should try. I made it specially for you."

"Really?" Taehyung nodded. Jungkook looked really excited to try this one.

*sip*

"Ewwwww!! What the hell is this?!! And he said it's NICE!! BRUHHH!!"

"You like it?" Taehyung asked even though he knows the answer very well.

"Wow! Fantastic! I love it!"

"You want more then?" Taehyung was about to pour some.

"Ahh no no. My tummy's full." Jungkook denied politely.

"I was just trying to be nice. This guyy!! WaNT mOrE?"

Taehyung trying to control his laughter.

"But they taste just fine to me."

"Cuddles?" Taehyung asked as jungkook nodded and they both were in each other's arms, listening to their comforting heartbeats.

"Taehyung I love you but you smell gross." Taehyung's heart beat rose drastically.

Did jungkook just say 'I love you'?

"Your perfume sucks too. I don't know how you are the famous guy who's attracted by many. They didn't get to smell you this close. Did he even shower?"

"Wow I feel really offended."

"Do I need to take a shower."

Jungkook was shooketh.

"W-Why? You smell g-great."

"I know, bunny. Just, felt like I should-"

"Then you probably should."

"Nah I'll do it later."

"LATER? HUHUHU."

"Because, I wanna share something important."

"That you didn't shower for the past two months? I won't be surprised."

"This brat!! I don't smell that bad."

"What is it hyung?"

"I hope you can listen to me patiently without getting mad or leaving. Will you?"

"I can do that."

"Alright, but before that, tell me one thing jungkook. Do you love me?"

"Screw you Kim Taehyung! For making me this weak. You know what?! I'm not even gonna lie. I'll tell you the truth."

"The truth?! Is he gonna say he don't-"

"I do."

"What?!!"

"Guess what? I love you too. And I want you to remember that till the end of this conversation. Will you?"

"Mm-hm."

"Wow taehyung. If only you were honest. I admit it. I was wrong too. I shouldn't have done that. That's not a good thing to break your heart in return. Jimin hyung was right. Then what's the difference between you and me?"

"Well, maybe it's a good thing. Good thing that I got to fall in love with you. Man I don't even know if it's a good thing or bad thing."

"Say it tae. What is it?"

"Well, I don't know how-how to put it. I'm really sorry kook. I love you. But, the day I asked you to be my boyfriend, it was all an act. My friends gave me a challenge, to do that and then break your heart. In return-"

"You'll get the money." Jungkook completed him.

Taehyung stood there, as expected jungkook surely did know.

"I know taehyung. I know everything."

"I'm sorry jungkook. I shouldn't have done that. But trust me, it was an act in the beginning, but I started to fall for you. For who you really are. You know what?! I don't care about that damn challenge or the money. I'm really thankful to Bogum, 'cause because of that stupid challenge I fell for you. I truly love you Jungkook. Please I'm sorry. I was an asshole."

"I know. I want to apologise too. I knew about your bet before you even asked me out. But I accepted it just 'cause I wanted my revenge. It was my plan to break your heart like how you guys planned to do to mine. But I realised it was really stupid when it's too late. Please forgive me."

"No no. I'm the one that's sorry."

"No taehyung. Just because you were an asshole to me, that doesn't really give the right to me to be an asshole to you. It just went too far. I'm sorry. I took a stupid decision out of rage. I'm sorry."

"It's fine, kook. It's all because of me afterall. Gosh I can't believe I wanted to hurt a person like you. I'm really sorry, please forgive me. I don't want us to fall apart."

"No taehyung-ssi. You don't deserve me for trying to break my heart just for a f-cking dare. And I don't deserve you for trying to do the same in the name of revenge. So, we both don't deserve each other. We should part ways. It was nice knowing you."

Jungkook stood up to leave. But taehyung stopped him by holding his wrist.

"I deserve all this. But, can't you give me just one more chance? Don't lie jungkook, ask yourself. Ask if you don't want us to try this again. Let's forgive each other. Take all the time you want. I'll wait. I love you."

"Taehyung, I don't-"

"It's fine kook-ah. I'll let go of your hand now. Just for now. I'll come back for you again. I won't leave your hand by then." Taehyung finished letting kook go.

Jungkook felt tears slide down his cheeks.

"What have we done?"

❥❥❥

Taehyung gave jungkook some time that he promised to. But boy is he an impatient man. He started to apologise to kook, trying to convince him again and again.

Nothing really worked. Taehyung stopped hearing kook's thoughts. He can't hear them anymore.

And for jungkook, he wanted to jump in his arms so bad. But he just can't bring himself to trust taehyung again.

It was another day of Taehyung's endless love for jungkook moment.

"Taehyung I swear get out of here. I'm trying to concentrate!!"

"On eating? Pffft kook drop the act. I can see it in your eyes. Your love. It's glowing."

"Not again!! Go away you stupid piece of-"

"Handsomeness?"

Jungkook shook his head trying not to smile.

He can't contain his love for taehyung these days. It's getting too hard. And Taehyung knows that. He's just waiting for jungkook to admit it on his own.

Jungkook thought, "Maybe I'll confess him on his birthday? But, that's a long way. We still have many days for his birthday!! I can't wait. Neither can he." He giggled to himself about that.

He looked over at taehyung, who was busy talking to his friends. He was talking with a pout without realising.

"He looks so cute!! skjskjsksk"

Jungkook has been noticing Taehyung today, heck he does it everyday. But he just thought he was unusually sad today. He's always very cheerful.

He looked so down.

He's very sure now, that something is bothering taehyung. Because he noticed tae heading to the rooftop.

He followed him quietly, and found taehyung sitting there while folding his legs, as he laid his head on his knees.

"Bunking class now, are we?" Jungkook spoke catching Taehyung's attention.

"What are you doing here bunny?"

"Nothing."

"Come have a seat."

Jungkook sat down next to him.

"Wow that's suspicious. You're sitting next to me." Taehyung said with his boxy smile, the sorrow in his eyes already gone.

Jungkook didn't know what got into him, he forgot all about his plan for his birthday.

"You know, I hate myself for breaking all my plans just like that. But, can we go back again? We can maybe work this out. I mean, if you'd still want me." Jungkook said fidgeting with his fingers, hella nervous.

"I'd always want you. No matter what. Just you. It's always you."

"I love you."

"I love you bunny. More than anything."

It will always be a little secret of taehyung, about everything. He's definitely say this to kook sooner. He knows Jungkook will freak out if he's going; 'Hey I once read your thoughts. It was fun.'

But jungkook will believe taehyung now. He trusts him completely.

They interwined their fingers together. Just feeling each other's presence by bunking their class so peacefully.

"I'll always be honest with you, baby. I know you will too."

"I promise I will. But just don't make weird drinks mixing whatever that came to your mind, okay?"

"But they are really good. I found it really tasty."

"Well I don't think so? I was literally dying that day. What did you even mix in there?"

"Just some bananas, few strawberries, drops of vannila, little bit of watermelon and a lot of love."

"I'm glad I survived that day."

"Stop, it wasn't that bad!!"

THE END.

❥❥❥

thank you so much for reading <3

hope you enjoyed 🤍

take care i love you <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 29.3K 52
My pronouns: they/them I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS PRACTICALLY A FEETUS SO YES ITS BAD VERY BAD AND MOSTLY UNEDUCATED ON LIKE TOYS AND STUFF SO I GAVE Y...
23K 455 11
kookv one shots (maybe some smut) top kook bottom tae ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’• this is my first book sorry if it's not well written โค๏ธ
67.7K 2.7K 49
แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษขxแดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ (แด„แด‡ษดแด›ส€ษชแด„ แดษดแด‡๊œฑสœแดแด›๊œฑ) ๐’œ๐“๐“ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“ˆ, ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡-๐“ˆ๐‘œ-๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐’ป๐“‰๐“๐“Ž~ แด›แดแด˜ แด›แด€แด‡~ ส™แดแด›แด›แดแด แด‹แดแดแด‹~
34.8K 701 32
cute ,wholesome and mature taekook stories ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š Hope you guys like it !! enjoyy...๐Ÿ˜š *Rankings* #1 taekookoneshot