Mr. Bodyguard Nim | A Taekook...

By yoursonlybambi

Being the bodyguard of a teenager is hard. Being the bodyguard of a bratty teenager is harder. But being the... More

AUTHOR NOTE
|PROLOGUE
|Characters
|Of Bodyguards With Girly Grins And Thick Thighs
|Fart And Bumhole, With A Bit Of Chillie Powder Pt.1.
|Fart And Bumhole, With A Bit Of Chillie Powder Pt. 2.
|How Fish Pee?"
|Unidentified Invading Emotions
|Kim Taehyung Is A Talking Hazard
|Birds Of A Feather, Taehyung And Trouble!
|In A Bit Of A Slippery Situation!
AUTHOR NOTE.
|One More Reason To Despise
|How To Train A Taehyung
|Like A Flutterby Pt-1
|Like A Flutterby Pt 2
|Fifty Shades Of Pale
|Birds Of A Feather, Taehyung And Trouble- Repackaged
|You Are The Reason for My Pain And Pleasure|
|My Heart Beats The Rhythm Of Your Heart
|Heart Laid Bare In Your Hands
|Strictly (Un) professional Relationship
How To Handle This Much Happiness เผŽเบถโ โ€ฟโ เผŽเบถ
How To Handle This Much Happiness X2 เผŽเบถโ โ€ฟโ เผŽเบถ

|The Tale Of One-White-Shirt

2.4K 105 1K
By yoursonlybambi

Since everyone is CK JK infected, I'm changing his vibe here too so... May y'all suffer with me. Amen✨

Wattpad be like:

"I will not let u put media up there!"

Me:

"Bish, go die, I'll do it my way!" ┻⁠━⁠┻⁠︵⁠└⁠(⁠՞⁠▽⁠՞⁠ ⁠└⁠)

Le me:

Puts the pic up there.

" Haah! Eat ma dirt, Wattpad!"

Alright, we have reached the seven day mark so from this chptr on, time skips will happen nd I'm excited to kick it off woohoo, you'll see what i mean (⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞, ok by time skips, i mean very little time skips, *im looking at you Btsarmy_ipurpleyou7 hehehehe ok? so worry not, there's no way I'm gonna miss out on the story by putting huuuuuuge time skips HERE!

Also, this is the free standing punching bag, just to differentiate between the one suspended with chains and this one, cz hehe you're gonna need to know.

And lastly, i wanna dedicate this chptr to

Btsarmy_ipurpleyou7 u r such a sweetheart, lemme just *stuffs u in ma pocket nd carries u around*

Jk_Tae_switch_ 🌹 I'm here to make u lose ur sleep again 💥

Vjkvjkvjk50 the world might b full of PEOPLE but im glad I've found such sweet ones ♥️

LisaLima9 Niagara phoo phoo

Simply_Me_602 (⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~

Now u guys can fight which part belongs to who hehehehehe imma be here bzi with something that starts with P and ends with N.

Letsgeditt (⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ the 9757 Words update woohooo *i feel deadeu*

•●||The Tale Of One-White-Shirt||●•

Once upon a time there lived a man,
His name was Jeon Jungkook,
And he used to be sane.

Then his days flipped and he was met,
With skin tan,
Beauty with a brain,
Innocent at heart,
But absolutely deranged.

People speak of a man,
His name was Jeon Jungkook,
But he was no longer sane,
After meeting the ban,
Of his entire lifespan.

Jungkook is sure if he ever goes down in history books it won't be in golden letters, rather in the words above, because they fit his predicament just perfectly.

His predicament who had a face of Kim Taehyung but the questionable common sense of a crackhead!

=========================================

The final day of Taehyung's finally failed mission!

Sundays are the same for Jungkook. For others they may be different- lazy day, rest day, sleep all day blah blah- but such isn't the case for our raven haired bodyguard. This Sunday particularly came way slower than the rest in all the twenty-six years of his life. Perhaps because he had taken a new job and safe to say, what a rollercoaster this week had been for him.

Even today the rollercoaster didn't stop as he wasn't relieved of his responsibility, precisely, making sure that Taehyung actually continued being a good boy like he had promised to be and up until now he hadn't scowled at him, hadn't caused him any migraines or tried making his life a living hell- YET!

Since the little devil named Kim Taehyung was busy goofing around with his second in command demon Park-asshole-Jimin, Jungkook had the privilege of a little breather, which, he spent punching the bags, racking up even more muscles and again punching the bags in the mansion's gym.

As a teenager, punching bags had been his favorite kill time, that, in turn spared other people from getting punched by him! You know- just hot headed Jungkook high on teenage hormones, picking up fights here and there over trivial things and setting a reputation for himself as the town's bad boy influence, until he joined military. The military did straight him out good. From a hot headed, hormonal teenager to a level headed grown up young man who had learnt how to channel his anger through punching and not just use it as the only solution to his problems. While he had stopped punching people, the habit of punching bags in his free time had followed him through out the years nonetheless.

A round of applause for the boxing shorts which had the honor of hugging Jungkook's meaty thighs, for they seemed to be hanging on for their own dear life since the fabric of it stretched under his muscles doing a strenuous activity. Damn, they were some strong boxing shorts to be hiding the man's thick flesh!

He huffed out a breath, then inhaled to keep the rhythm of his fists going on.

Beads of sweat rolled down the broad expanse of his forehead, like a lover going down on a lover's body, teasingly. Over it draped the curtain of thick raven locks, damp and wavy, fluttering and plunging over his eyes now that they were longer. The bulging veins in his neck pulsed and throbbed against the smooth skin of it and the taut muscles of his bare arms and toned chest rippled like ocean waves- he wore a silver chain, completely soggy but still a breathtaking match over the sweat drenched, honeyed skin of his golden chest, kissing it and shying away every time Jungkook drove his fist into the punching bag- hard and fast, sending it flying away from himself. One after another, punch followed by a punch in quick successions coursed a rush of adrenaline through his system and the aching burn of it felt so liberating to someone like himself who found solace in tiring his body with extreme workout routine.

Sweaty and out of breath, he was damn sure the skin of his knuckles had ripped open with the force of his continuous hits to the bag and it was going to end up bruised, but he wore these scars like a proud war veteran- like gold medals etched on his skin. His skin, that was marred, with scars of gunshot wounds, gashes of knife and cuts of blade, a story in themselves- of a man who had trudged the edge of death and walked back to life multiple times.

Besides, these bruises weren't the only scars he had, the ones hidden beneath the weight of memories were more painful. Long healed, yet still hurting. Scars of his past- of his life he had kept tucked away somewhere in the back of his mind from where they wouldn't come alive to haunt him.

At the thought of his past his hits grew feral, with the kind of rage that fuelled his body into overdrive almost as if he wasn't punching the bag but aggressively trying to swat away the painful memories that were gradually rearing their ugly heads back.

Like his life flashing before his eyes, each memory passed by him leaving behind a bitter taste- the moment he was hurt for the first time till the moment he begun solving his problems with fists. The nights alone, spent drowning in self-deprecating and the days wasted, for he was left.

Left.

A whisper echoed- somewhere from the depths of his mind like a haunting screech, bringing him to an abrupt halt. He gripped the slugger bag with his tapped fingers, letting his sweaty forehead rest against it, lips parted- chest heaving with laboured breaths as he swallowed greedy puffs of air to reign himself.

Something- something about his past always managed to make him lose control, managed to make him feel all vulnerable, helpless and weak, as if he was back to being that old self who once stood at the crossroads of his life-lost.

And abandoned.

The whisper yell rose again, nasty and gnarling, this time a little louder, so did his nerves, flaring red hot with the urge to ram his fist again so as to ram the ugly surfacing memories back down the memory lane.

And his punch met the slugger with such bruising force the free standing bag almost sprang back to smack him in his own face.

Sometimes, Jungkook feared he was still the seven year old child, sparkling bambi eyes, bunny toothed smiles, innocent giggles, poised with a determination to live his life to the best where he wouldn't have any regrets. Until reality got to him- until he had to grow up way too early, until his hopes were crushed, and dreams were shattered, leaving him feeling - stranded.

He feared he was still the same when the untold truth was revealed to him.

Your father abandoned us.

He jolted to a sudden stop again, worn-out. Unable to withstand his sore muscles but most of all the unpleasant thoughts he let himself slump into the bag, hugging it for his life.

Between the deafening noise of his own breaths and beats in his ears he picked up faint sounds of footsteps echoing behind himself.

Keeping his eyes closed Jungkook managed to rasp out with a dry throat.

"Quit waltzing like a ballerina.... I know it's you."

Even in his disheveled state he successfully registered the little moment of hesitation as the new comer momentarily ceased in his steps before they resumed again and stopped right beside him- with the cold muzzle of a G43x digging into his temple.

A click resonated and calmly, Jungkook turned his head at the masked man, the gun coming to lay point-blank between his brows.

"And we both know there are no bullets in your gun, Hoseok."

The masked mystery man stared at him for a good minute, doing nothing to remove the gun. Then, he took his face mask off and pushed the gun down the hem of his jeans while beelining for one of the benches opposite of Jungkook.

"How did you know it was me?"

Taking his sweet little time Jungkook drew away from the bag. He rolled his shoulders, flicking back the sweaty strands of hair off his eyes and busied himself with tightening the bandage twirling around his fingers whilst responding.

"The sound of your foot steps."

His answer earned him a look of disbelief from Hoseok. One which he didn't need to look at the man to confirm. A corner of his lips quirked up in a cocky smirk, gaze lowered to examine his bloodied knuckles.

"You see, Hoseok, foot steps are like fingerprints-," he paused, glancing up at the other before his eyes flicker down again, "-all it takes is a keen ear to recognize them." And the smile stretched on his face, part smug, part insincere at a bewildered Hoseok whose jaws had gone slack.

The gawking male seemed to have acknowledged his stupor for the very next minute he slapped his gaping mouth shut.

"This is the second time my deduction about you has failed me."

"And the first?" Jungkook raised a brow up.

"When I thought of you as an ordinary bodyguard."

"Me!?" The ravenette pressed a tatted hand to his bare chest, feigning innocence. "But I am an ordinary bodyguard, Hoseok." Too
innocent for his own good.

Hoseok suspiciously narrowed his eyes at the ravenette, propping his elbows on the knees as he leaned forward.

"Don't play coy with me, Jungkook."

The bodyguard ceased adjusting the bandages around his fingers and sauntered towards Hoseok, all leisure and no haste before taking a set beside the other, throwing his legs apart in a man spread.

Clear disrespect.

He was being disrespectful to Hoseok. His dark bambi eyes glimmered in mischief when he craned his head to a side.

"Alright, tell me- how is it that I'm not an ordinary bodyguard, hm? Do you think I fart rainbows?"

Jeon JungKook- was severely at the risk of having his common sense infected by Kim Taehyung's, otherwise the no nonsense Jeon Jungkook from a week ago would never have said something like that.

Indeed, because for a minute even Hoseok looked taken aback by Jungkook's response before he managed to school his shock back into irritation.

"No ordinary bodyguard goes around keeping tabs on me. No, they don't dare, let alone stick their nose into my business. You have been doing both, Jungkook."

"Does it bother you?"

Jungkook blinked, practicing the same innocence. The glimmer in his eyes danced playfully yet piercing, daring, mocking as if this was just a mere way for him to entertain himself for a time-pass.

"Of course it does. What do you assume why I'm here for, huh? Party party yeah?"

Hoseok snapped, throwing his arms out in exasperation only to sink back into the couch with a disbelieving huff.

He had never taken Jungkook, out of all the people for someone who was able to beat around the bush when it came to talking business but little did he know, this was less about beating around the bush and more about how Jungkook just wanted to rip Hoseok away from Taehyung's life but was unable to.

Jungkook threw a lazy glance at the male by his side, his voice came out low- the rumble of a thundercloud but deep and grinding, with hints of heavy satoori thrumming menacingly.

"Since I plan to stick not just my nose but my whole fucking face when it comes to Taehyung-"

And he smiled again as he tapered off, handsome little smirk but too brutally unapologetic. That one smile that flashed through his eyes in the form of devil-may-care nonchalance.

"-I'm afraid you're gonna have to suck it up and deal with it, Seokie hyung."

The air grew dead when none of them uttered a word. With the silence so stifling it could choke them both of their breaths, the shift- so sudden. From innocently feigned expressions to Jungkook's eyes flaring up with concealed rage- the pointed glare fixed at Hoseok intensely, he sure did changed gears to his mood alarmingly fast, yet, had still smiled through his words.

Not being able to withstand the way Jungkook just out of nowhere pulled the hyung card yet with so much aloofness as well as the flippant behavior of him, Hoseok's face broke into a visible scowl.

"You're practically presenting yourself on a gold platter to be eaten up alive, Jungkook."

"Really?"

Jungkook retorted, cocking his head to a side. Hoseok could never miss the telltale signs of taunting that the ravenette deliberately made too damn obvious for him to ignore.

He draged out a tired breath, heavy and exasperated with frustration, rubbing the bridge of his nose as he sat upright.

"Why are you being so damn thick skulled right now, huh? I'm trying to protect you and Taehyung at the same time!"

The never ceasing smile instantly fell off of the bodyguard's face.

"Oh please for fuck's sake!!" Jungkook hauled himself up in a sitting position. "I wasn't born yesterday that I suddenly need your protection nor does Taehyung. All he needs is his bodyguard to protect him, clear? While you-," one of Jungkook's tattooed fingers softly jabbed Hoseok in his bicep, "- worry about the job you are actually paid for- that is NOT faking loyalty while you lie to their security and go behind their backs to arrange secret meetings twice a day. Who do you think you're trynna fool here, Hoseok?"

Just Jungkook and his tactics of getting under one's skin- had Hoseok breaking into nervous sweating.

Oh, the meetings he had been on with Yoongi and Seokjin on and off before Seokjin had a bullet lodged in his leg. Jungkook knew about them all, yet how the fuck was Hoseok going to clear things up without risking Jungkook's own wellbeing as to why they all put on their thinking caps so Taehyung could live his life safely.

Too much explanation.

Jungkook could in no way be blamed for thinking him as a threat, because circumstances had made him come off as one and he wasn't even able to explain it.

Hoseok felt as if he was inhaling fire for his throat burned up, the venom in Jungkook's words poisoned his brain, gushed through him like hot, searing fury and he breathed out in order to tame it, lest he ended up doing something regrettable.

On one hand he was grateful to know Taehyung finally had someone like Jungkook who would go to any length to make sure the boy was protected, on the other, he felt the need to clarify himself, to let the man know that he wasn't the mole Jungkook suspected him to be. Well, he was but that was beyond the point-what was on point was the fact that neither him nor Seokjin nor Yoongi would be able to fix the damage that would follow if he tried clarifying himself, because then, truths would be needed to told and this wasn't the right time to do so, nor was his place.

So, he chose not to, silently bearing the pain of being stamped as a traitor to that one boy he had spent almost his entire life staying loyal to. Sometimes, sacrifices are needed to be made for the people one cares for. Perhaps, the sacrifice Hoseok needed to make was of his pride. He cared for Taehyung enough to do that.

"What I do is none of your business-but if it makes you feel any better, I'm doing it for Taehyung. If not, he'll be in triple the danger than he already is constantly."

He tried reasoning as best as he could while holding his tongue from spitting truths out.

"You want me to believe it?"

Yet, his reasoning had zero effect on Jungkook for he seemed nowhere near buying it.

"Its your choice if you wanna believe it or not. "

"I choose not to." Jungkook deadpanned.

A look of defeat, akin to sadness flashed across Hoseok's sunshine features, his hopes deflating like a balloon.

"I respect that."

"Good. At least you're sensible."

Having said that the ravenette hopped to his feet, grabbing a towel on his way to dab at his sweaty face and pulled a tank top over his head, aware the other had his almond eyes watching him closely. He headed for the exit, only stopping to turn around and give one last evil eye to Hoseok from behind his dark hair.

Jungkook made sure his point was delivered, loud and clear, that he didn't want Hoseok anywhere near Taehyung and while Jeon JungKook might have stopped punching people physically, he sure still knew how to punch someone emotionally and that was exactly what he did, because in his eyes, Jung Hoseok had established himself as a threat to a particular honey headed boy who had been sneakily caving his way in his heart.

And perhaps, just perhaps, he was a little selfish and petty too, for wanting to be the one and only that Taehyung would look up to for protection. Of course, there was no way in hell he would admit himself being a petty little whipped man, because with being one, Jeon Jungkook also had to be too conceited to admit that!

=======================================

When you have the literal embodiment of a greek god, with the face of Aphrodite and the body of Adonis- topped with bad-boy-next-door-but-don't-mess-with-him attitude, marching around in just a tank top and boxing shorts while flaunting his straight-out-of-a-men's-health-magzine body proportions, heads are sure to turn and mouths are a must to water.

With the full tattoo sleeve on display and the muscles of his bare arms glistening with sweat as the front of his tank top soaked in it too, sticking to his sculpted chest that it left nothing to imagination, any place Jungkook passed by in the mansion, he was ogled and marveled at, either out of envy or admiration.

Heaven knows how many admirers of his heavenly organized heap of muscles sighed dreamily after him and how many thirsty, romantic fantasies were conjured up, but the man effectively turned a blind eye to all the attention!

He was- just the way he was! Simple as that.

But it was the attention of one honey haired though that reigned the beats of his heart. Whenever Taehyung would have his doe eyes dumbly stuck on him, Jungkook felt this need to keep them stuck on himself a little more, felt the need to show off. Show off his smirks- his muscles- his attitude- his flirtatious nature and watch as a result the tan of Taehyung's skin bloom a rosy shade of red... red cheeks and bashful smiles much to his delight.

It thrilled him and made him want to do things even more, things that were generally considered- public indecency! Yea, somewhat respectful words for the disrespectful things Jungkook had in mind.

Disrespectful!

Insolent!

Bold and brazen!

Borderline invasion of privacy!

Teasi-

Jungkook needed to stop thinking with his dick ASAP- unless he was eagerly looking forward to walking past people sporting a poking bulge in his very much tight boxing shorts for the whole world to feast their eyes upon.

Absolutely embarrassing, that'd be!

Immersed in the thoughts of a certain someone he passed by the very certain someone's door and the bouts of pealing laughter that filtered through it instantly brought a smile on his face. Just to savour the melodious sound some more he had stopped dead in his tracks and leaned against the wall beside Taehyung's door.

Full of innocent wonder and a youthful allure, Taehyung's laugh felt like embracing the very words of happiness itself that didn't need any words to be described- as if the musical notes of a beautiful song, it dipped low and rose high- a little deep, a little squeaky but equally captivating, like the spells of black magic one would willingly want to be casted with.

The very laughter that somehow managed to cool down the burning pit of desire in Jungkook's guts and simultaneously dump more fuel into it.

A sound he would love to hear every morning on a sunny day with a cup of coffee by his side and the chilly breeze caressing his face.

A sound he could effortlessly get addicted to- addicted so much that only when the corners of his own mouth strained a little did he realize that he himself had been beaming like a fool.

As he thought, Taehyung's laugh was so addictive.

Clearing his throat Jungkook wiped the persistent smile off of his face and glanced around to make sure no one had seen his little moment.

He straightened up, not wanting anybody to find him in this smitten state of his as he sadly bid goodbye to the contagious sound of Kim Taehyung laughing his ass off in his room and walked off towards his own.

With one hand busy ruffling his damp, sweaty hair he tossed open the door with the other and slipped in....

Immediately welcomed by the sight of a gift box elegantly perched atop his bed.

His hand ceased moving abruptly... so did his feet for despite the pleasant surprise that hit him his senses begun jolting with warning bells and NO!

This wasn't his peter tingle so sit your ass down people! But the kind of warning bells that usually go off only around Taehyung!

Jungkook removed the towel from his neck and mindlessly threw it in a random direction, thoughts plagued by this sight of the box that had been carefully decorated with gift paper- very beautiful, very glittery, with glitter pink and white bunnies hopping around in a glittery field under a very glittery, starry night, a red ribbon bow nicely knotted at the crown of the box to top off the gift theme look.

Jungkook caught sight of a post-it note sticking to it too and the next moment found himself lunging forward as if his ass was on fire, to rip the note off.

His brows knitted together at the words that greeted him in Taehyung's beautiful writing.

"The insolent mistake of mine that I realized wayyyyyy later after looking at the damage your shirt had sustained- oh how much I had troubled you! (⁠っ⁠˘̩⁠╭⁠╮⁠˘̩⁠)⁠っ"

The warning bells just begun honking like a cruise ship's horn as he kept reading.

"Here's a little something to make up for it. (⁠。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠➜ Hope you like it. (⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~

-Yours sincerely, Taehyung.
(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

From that moment on Jeon Jungkook had been a mad man- frantically tearing open the whole gift box apart in his frenzy, heart hammering against his chest, dreading the worst outcome possible.

The gift paper was shredded into pieces, the cardboard box mauled like a hungry lion devouring his prey and tossed around the room until the contents inside came visible- that being a clear bag, one which is used to pack clothes- over another clear bag, over another, and another, and another and-

Jungkook groaned under his breath and by the time he was done the carpeted floor of his room had been taken over by glittery gift wrapper and clear plastic bags strewn across it.

And there it was-

His beloved, white shirt.

Neatly packed in one last clear plastic bag while Jungkook had gone still.

Still for a good whole minute, bug-eyed.

Then he removed the bag as if under a bewitching trance and held the shirt up to his face, jaws slipping from their hinges and eyes nearly falling off of their sockets, his brain malfunctioning.

Only when the shock subsided did he breathe in, loud and slow, summoning every bit of self restraint to keep himself grounded and not blow off whistling like a pressure cooker because shit, his hands were itching to punch someone right now alright!!

Taehyung just made him mad!

Mad mad!

Because first off, he couldn't even recognize his own precious white shirt.

It would be delusional of him to even call it white anymore for the shirt had been painted in black. Not completely though, there were splotches of white here and there to keep the artistic look alive, like a splash of black over white, and over it were sprinkles of pink, hot pink!! As if tiny glowing crystals. Over the sprinkles of hot pink was every color Jungkook's man eyes could find in the color spectrum, splattered haphazardly but blended with soft corners and rough strokes, merged into each other like intertwined hands- giving it a tinge of rainbow- an explosion of colors against his formerly pristine white shirt but the most prominent feature were the words, CLASSIC!!

Painted with white fabric paint just below the neckline, they mocked him.

Wõrld'$-ẞë$t-ẞöd¥gùård ✧⁠*⁠。

But they weren't the only words.

Below them over the splashes of all kinds of colors were little arrows drawn in a circle, all pointing towards the centre of the shirt where the masterpiece was painted... In black again.

。⁠*⁠♡ Mr. ẞød¥güārd Ñîm. /⁠~⁠♡
(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~

His eyes then travelled to the little tag dangling by the hem of the shirt, and again, Taehyung's neat, cursive writing..

"P.S. You said whatever I want to do so I took a little liberty and came up with this beautiful splash of creativity * blink blink*. ෆ⁠╹⁠ ⁠.̮⁠ ⁠╹⁠ෆ

Imagine my sweet eye smile, hehe. (⁠ʃ⁠ƪ⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)"

Need it be said that Jungkook grinded his teeth so hard he might have damaged his jaws in the process. If the boy had been in front of him right now there was no guarantee Jungkook wouldn't have thrown him over his shoulder, slammed him into his bed and fuck some sense into hi- shittt!!

Stop fucking thinking with your dick, goddammit!!

Shuddering at his thoughts, that were equal parts tempting to him he eyed the shirt again.

Dealing with the every day shenanigans of the evil incarnate, what Jungkook had learnt so far was to never give in the attempts of the boy that were obviously aimed at pissing him off.

So, he breathed in, breathed out.

Peace in, anger out.

Besides, being the level headed grown up that the military had straightened him out into he sure knew better than to act on the impulse that was purely driven by his indignation.

So neatly folding his formerly white shirt he put it aside very carefully and gathered the tortured pieces of plastic bags and very beautiful, very glittery gift paper to throw them out all the while as calm as the eye of an storm.

If he is being honest, the splash of creativity is indeed.... beautiful.

Yess!!

He just confessed it to himself!

That the art is beautiful, ok!

With how Taehyung had blended the colors and chose the color scheme that complimented the inky black background, a disordered mess of colors boldly played into an orderly unison- as if he had scooped the whites of winter, the warmth of summer, the golden hues of fall and the blooms of a spring and fused them all with specks of his imagination which, the bodyguard knew by experience, was one of a kind.

It was evident the boy had put alot of effort and consideration into it.

Great!

As annoying as it was for Jungkook to acknowledge it, and as frustrating as it could get, he knew the hardwork needed to experiment with fabric paint with such wide range of colors was..... alot, to say the least.

And it was already GODDAMN irking that the colors looked appealing to his eyes more than his liking!

But the fact that Taehyung picked HIS beloved white, formerly- white shirt to test his splash of creativity on made Jungkook NOT want to think about the beautiful colors.

Ok maybe- just maybe, Jungkook wasn't that mad at Taehyung, or maybe deep down, the thought of watching Taehyung being a gooey blob of embarrassment with deep crimson cheeks and bashful eyes was a delightful ache in his bones that he felt his-

Fucking stop thinking with your fucking dick GOD-FUCKING-DAMMIT!!

Taehyung would have been relieved to know he wasn't the only one having a certain bodyguard invading his thoughts uninvited like a godforsaken honking truck every now and then.

Jungkook wasn't any different.

And since Jungkook wasn't any different two could definitely play at this game!

Alas! What Taehyung seemed to be unaware of was the daunting effect his bodyguard had on him and fuck, did Jungkook feel the euphoric rush of adrenaline wash over him because of the sweet little revenge he had in mind for the honey head.

Taehyung wants it his way?

He shall get it his way!

But on Jeon Jungkook's terms!

==========================================

Play friends at low volume I swear!! It doubles the experience!

Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are two lovely souls. Peace loving, they would never resort to violence unless of course absolutely trigger-

"Taehyung."

"Jimin."

Their fierce gazes locked at each other with mortifying hostility.

"You yanked my hair. Ring a bell?"

"You tried impaling my baby maker. "

Voices dripping with venom, oozing sheer brutality.

"I'd love to try it again!"

"I'll boil your teeth, twinkle toes."

"I will break you knee caps, fuggly cockroach."

They prowled around each other like starved predators.

"Karma is my personal bitch."

"Fate is my sexy neighbor. "

Gripped their weapons harder.

"You ain't got nothing on me. "

"Bring it on then."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAA...."

Lightening flashed, thunder cracked and the clouds roared with the force of two fluffy white pillows clashing together! The room erupted with hearty giggles of the two teenagers while they hurled pillows at each other non-stop.

"Your pillow is bigger than mine. No fair, Minnie."

Taehyung whined, repeatedly smashing his pillow against Jimin's brown head whilst the said brown head cowered under the ceaseless hits, laughing his head off.

"HAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH- s-sucks- ahhahahahaa... Sucks to be yo- Ouch."

Before he could finish, his mochi face received a passionate smooch from Taehyung's pillow with such bruising force it knocked him off his feet and he ended up plunging into the pillow forte behind himself.

Flailing with fluffy white pillows, his brown head peeked from underneath the pillow disaster.

"WhAt ThE fUcK bItCh!!??? It took me forever to build this one!!"

"Shut up, Malfoy."

Taehyung stood over Jimin's bombarded forte like a victorious warrior, chest puffed out, grinning wholeheartedly. But he had to take to his heels the moment he caught his friend's baby hands fisting another pillow with a comically murderous glare etched onto his twisted features.

"KIM TAEHYUNG JUST YOU WAIT. I WILL BUTCHER YOU ALIVE! YAAAAAAAAA...."

Jimin, in all his chubby glory, screeched like a dying hyena, jumping to his feet and charged at the honey head while aggressively wielding a pillow sword in the air, glorious like the knight in shining baby blue sweater and shorts-

Only the door had to fly open just as Taehyung dodged the pillow and the wielded sword smacked a traumatized Hoseok straight across his face, bursting into countless little feathers later.

Silence ensued, save for the cover of the deceased pillow that fluttered solemnly in the air and gracefully joined the many other deceased ones on the floor.

Hoseok spluttered, spitting out the handful of fluffy feathers that got stuffed into his mouth. Then he glanced at the floor, covered with feathers- then at the bed, covered with feathers- then at the furniture, covered with feathers... Even the ceiling fan had fluffy white feathers raining down it's wings.

His lips twitched distastefully, eyes an angry shade of red and he breathed in, shoulders squaring up and que, the suspenseful music...

"KIM TAEHYUNG! WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME?!?"

No explanation required because Hoseok is a cleanliness freak and right now he stood in the middle of a room, that if you ask me looked like a piece of heaven, with snow white feathers floating around like miniature angels, tiny flecks of it shimmering in the golden rays of sunlight that glinted through the window.

In Hoseok's view the room looked completely thrashed!

Amid this feathery chaos in heaven stood the little satan and his brown headed spawn.

Two fingers simultaneously raised at each other, one a bit chubby the other a little slender, accusingly pointing at one another.

"In my defense I ripped only one pillow. ONLY ONE! The rest goes to his credit. It was all Jimin, not me, JIMIN I swear, hyung"

Taehyung declared and WOW! What a loyal friend the heavens blessed Jimin with!

Jimin discreetly side eyed his with solid intentions to slit his throat in his slumber before a face splitting grin took over his mouth, one that was aimed at neutralizing the damage of their chaotic asses being extra chaotic.

"Two males gotta do what two males gotta do, hyung but I promise I'll make Taehyung clean all of it, promise."

He mustered up the best batch of puppy dog eyes, slapping his hands together and batting at the older while effectively ignoring the way Taehyung gawked at him, like he had just received a bullet to his heart.

"How can you ABANDON me?!!?"

He was staked with a glare to zip his mouth shut whilst Jimin went back to working his mochi magic on the Valak who looked all parts angry and mad, in a very bad way.

Hoseok though, remained immune to Jimin's puppy dog eyes.

He marched towards the teenagers. A cacophony of ow ow and hyungie, it hurts went off as their ears were pinched not so lightly while Hoseok dragged them both to a corner of the feather-ridden-piece-of-a-heaven room.

"Starting from this corner to the other, I want this room cleaned or you are both grounded, young men. Am I clear?"

Who were Jimin and Taehyung to dare say no him. Both the teenagers eagerly nodded their heads wordlessly.

"And absolutely no messing around anymore."

The heads bobbed again.

Hoseok stares, doubtful, knowing fully well the next he comes back the room will be even, messier.

Experience people. Experience.

Dragging a hand down his face he wordlessly looks at the teenagers who look back at him, like puppies who know they have done something wrong but are expecting forgiveness at the same time waiting for their owner to leave so they can do something wrong even more.

Yea, put Taehyung and Jimin together in a room and say goodbye to peace. Period.

"This s useless."

Hoseok mutters under his breath, grumbling along.

He turns to walk out of the room. However, the shrill tune of a cell phone ringing has him freezing in his tracks and the two devil spawns purse their lips to hold their laughter back. I mean-

"I'm a Barbie girl, in the barbie world ~~ trn trn, dun dun~~"

Hoseok flails and fumbles to reach for his phone and quickly turns it silent, promptly throwing a glare over his shoulder at the other two to shut it.

His bloodthirsty expressions though shift instantly when the caller's name blinks silently on the screen.

"Ooooo lady love is calling you oh ho."

Jimin sing songs, chancing a peek ove Hoseok's shoulder and wiggling his eyebrows at the older.

Baffled, Hoseok only wonders if Jimin is a vampire to be this fast, for god's sake a minute ago he was standing in a cor-nevermind!

"Jimin." Hoseok sweetly calls out.

"Yes, hyung."

Jimin replies with a wide grin.

"Kindly get away from my face."

"Oh!" His lips round into a circle as he cackles an evil laugh and moves away, "Gladly. Have your love talk with the lady, use protection and don't get preggy. Thank for using Jimin advisory service for hopeless romantics. See you soon." He teeters on his heels, walking back to stand next to a Taehyung whose face tints red holding his laughter back.

The next thing you,

There's a joyful laughter of two teenagers filling up the room.

Hoseok sighs, shaking his head.

Paying no mind to the questionable specimen laughing their heads off he walks out of the room just as Jimin hollers behind him to again use protection.

Kids these days!

You may stop playing the song now.

================================

"You know, when you hit me up for a meet I had high hopes that you were finally gonna acknowledge my feelings for you... then I realized we're meeting in a police station and not in a fancy restaurant. So, what is it about?"

Hoseok beams his sunshine smile, leaning back into the chair, one leg over another and fingers unhurriedly resting over his lap- he gives the woman of his dreams a once over.

Black slacks and white shirt, a working attire as simple as that over someone shouldn't be making them look as breathtaking as Solar does. A holster circles her petite waist and Hoseok doesn't miss how she has slipped the Glock 17 in. Her shoulder length hair tucked nicely in a pony tail, a few of the fringes pushed behind her ears, her eyes, ever so resilient, just as Hoseok has been seeing her often, with an air of superiority surrounding her persona that is equally befitting for her job- he isn't a whipped man for nothing.

Solar, as she has been crouching over the desk, straightens up and crosses arms over her chest.

"You really don't have any idea?"

"Beats me." Hoseok pulls an innocent face, shrugging and the way the officer regards him with an uncomfortably silent look is- unnerving.

She proceeds to pick up a file begins flipping through it.

"Almost two days ago a high profile personality was rushed to hospital because he was shot during an armed robbery-"

"Hm hm. Kim Seokjin. Simple as that." Hoseok cuts in, hunching forward in the chair. "Though I don't understand why you felt the need to ring me up-"

"Don't interrupt, Mr. Jung."

Woah!

Solar looks hot while giving out orders. The soft lips, and hard eyes, coldly staring down at him- Hoseok indeed is head over heels for her who chooses to remain bluntly oblivious to his sentiments.

She glances at him and resumes.

"Here's what makes it not so simple, Mr. Jung. The same night that the high profile personality was shot, businessman Kim Ju Won's youngest son allegedly escaped his security and was found at same place as the shooting. Further investigation showed the high profile personality had been called to help. What I fail to understand, Mr. Jung-"

"Please, drop the formalities. Call me Hoseok, officer. "

"Mr. Jung." Solar presses, her tone clipped and brows scrunched as Hoseok gingerly lets himself collapse in the chair mumbling a fine. His shoulders sag in defeat.

Bold of him to think he could coax the officer out of her professional mask. She has always been a tough nut to crack.

Solar shuts the file and slaps it on the table with an unnecessary force.

"What I fail to understand is why would YOU-.... out of all the people, request a superstar idol who has shit to do with Kim Taehyung's security to come by help and you in his search."

Hoseok fumbles for words as dread settles deep in his guts.

Well, just so you know both him and I are crime buddies. Been slaughtering rivals since we've known each other, a part of a mafia too so I just wanted his expertise in finding Taehyung.

Hoseok would be doomed if he said it aloud.

So he plays it safe as his head slants to a side, the dimples dent his cheeks as an innocent smiles spreads wide.

"Its you who fail to understand. None of my problems, officer. Go figure." And he shrugs again, nonchalantly.

"So you're not denying that Kim Seokjin's injury and Kim Taehyung's supposed disappearance is infact, related. " She raised a sleek brow questioningly.

"Welll-...." Hoseok shifts in his seat uncomfortably as he tappers off on before continuing. "We had to do some damage control."

"We?!" This time Solar raises both her brows, arms crossing over her chest. Her stance alone is enough to put Hoseok in a tight spot and he hopes the woman won't be able to see through his lies.

"Us and Kim Seokjin's agency. Released a statement otherwise it'd have been messy trying to explain why he was there without an apt reason."

"Exactly ."

"C'mon why is it so important?!"

Hoseok drawls out in a bored ass tone as if he will bolt out of the interrogation room the first opportunity he lands and watches, laid back as Solar slams her hands on the table, bending forward.

"He sustained a bullet, Mr. Jung."

Hoseok huffs out a breath of irritation.

"It could have been anyone else, officer. Hell, it could have been me in his stead."

"Is that why you called him for help? To save yourself? " Solar enquires curtly, with every ounce of seriousness lacing her words.

"Probably."

He hopes his half assed attempts at distraction would work on her and she would let him off the hook.

"Shouldn't you be tried for attempted murder then, Mr. Jung?"
The woman smiles but her gaze drills holes into Hoseok, as if she has just hit a nerve, waiting for a slip, a crack, a chink in Hoseok's expertly crafted web of lies. She knows he's lying. About what, the idea is lost on her therefore wants the man to say it himself.

The man though, breaks into exasperation.

"Oh COME ONN!!" Hoseok throws his arms out. "Just why are you so bullheaded sometimes, huh?! Its as simple as it looks, officer. Yes, Kim Taehyung escaped, yes I called Kim Seokjin and yes he sustained a bullet. End of story. Now where's the crime in it that you need to sniff up my ass first thing Sunday morning?"

Solar purses her lips at the man's outburst, then gives her head a firm nod as if convincing herself of whatever Hoseok declared is the truth.
She pushes off of the table and pads away, coming back a minute later carrying a file and drops it on the table.

"Alright-," she drags a chair and lowers herself down in it before fishing out a picture from the file and slides it towards Hoseok. "How do you explain this?"

Shit!

Hoseok was fucked! It was nearly impossible to steer clear of this one.
Yet, he smiles through his internal fright.

"Its my blinding sunshine smile with someone I used to know, officer."

Lies. It was a picture from his early days at Bulsajo mafia, with someone who used to run errands for them.

"Right. It is indeed you and someone who worked for a criminal organization. An addicted criminal and was caught red handed while delivering drugs, has multiple other charges on his head- hand in hand, smiling thick as thieves. I find it hard to believe why you would care to establish connections with a man who's a criminal while you're a part of Kim Taehyung's security, that puts him in a direct risk. No, Mr. Jung?"

Just how deep had she dug to be cornering Hoseok from all directions? And the way she put it forward, with a subtle threat in her tone, as if she is damn sure she is onto something is enough to make Hoseok sweat nervously.

He sputters and the woman finally sees a crack in his armor, how he leans forward, resting his hands between himself and her, she knows enough body language to assume another lie is coming her way.

"I'm a man of resources, officer. I've to know a lot of people in my field of work." He smiles, crossing his slender fingers over the table.

Another dead give away.

"Besides, you can't hold me accountable for a picture that has been taken a decade ago. That's not a solid enough proof."

But it was solid enough of a proof for Solar to keep him under her radar and Hoseok knows that all too well.

"Not good enough of an excuse, Mr. Jung." Unamused, Solar squints her eyes at the man skeptically.

"What's a good enough excuse in your opinion then, officer?"

He smiles smugly seeing the way the woman sucks a breath in. She knows Jung Hoseok is one of those men who, even if aware they have been caught in a lie, know exactly how to weave even more lies around it to hide the actual truth.

"Look, Hoseok-" She resorts to first name basis, hopeful that this would work in her favour as she bends forward. "- we've known each other since I took up this job fiver years ago-"

"Yet, you're blind to my feelings." An innocent pout rests on Hoseok's lips while he flops in the chair, visibly sad.

"Hoseok-," the officer snaps, temper rising in her tone. "Be serious. What is it that you're hiding from me?" Solar knows its no use dancing around the topic so she jumps to the point, straightforward.

"Nothing."
A harmless blink, a firm shake of his head, Hoseok is too deliriously obvious about the things he is hiding, and he knows it.

"That'd be the most convincible lie you have told me so far that you yourself don't even believe in!"

Note the sarcasm in the officer's words. How she mocks him and Hoseok knows that too.

They both know everything -, but nothing at all. Like a wild goose chase, its a mind game that has no end if both of them keep hurling at each other unnecessarily, and Hoseok knows that too!

He tugs at the lapels of his ridiculously expensive navy blue blazer, heaving a sigh.

"Solar, I'd suggest you stop this-,"

"Stop what?"

"This- whatever you're doing with trying to find out the truth."

He tries reasoning, just like he did with someone who-shall-not-be-named-here, still mad about it somehow.

"Are you telling me how to do my job?"

And reasoning falls flat in it's face when there's a stubborn police officer in front of him.

"No, God!! ...... I want you safe. You don't know the mess you'll be getting yourself into once you step in. "

His knuckles turn wide with force of him griping the sides of the table.
Every tinge of smugness, of his usual carefree demeanor leaves as he speaks his heart out. The utter truth he has spoken in the last ten minutes or so.

"All the more reason for me to step in then." And again, his sincerity confronts a Solar who is a headstrong force to reckon with.

"And that's exactly why I i don't want you to. One of these days they're gonna find your bloody belongings somewhere but not you. You need to stop before they send you back home in a body bag."

A pause settles between them and the officer ponders deeply, her perfectly set brows knit in a frown as she regards Hoseok with a questioning stare.

Helpless, he sighs, shutting his eyes and slouches back in the seat, again, mumbling along.

"For a police officer, you're so stupid sometimes."

"Is that why you have been trying to fool me because you think I'm easy to be played with?"

Ok, Hoseok knows this too that the officer is trying to pry his thoughts out, prodding with her mocking and nonsense so he loses his cool and lets his tongue slip, but still he swears he could eat a brick because of how infuriated he feels right now, how aggravating.

He runs a hand through his locks.

"I care for you, that's it. That's why I don't wanna see you ending up like those officers before you who did."

He doesn't let his tongue slips, but does speak his heart out once again. So desperately hoping people would grow some common sense and figure things out themselves because he is done trying to reason with people who don't give two shits about their own life.

Solar clicks her tongue.

"For a simple security detail in Kim Taehyung's squad you sure know hella more about the criminal world than most ordinary folks."

"Dammit Solar!"

Yes, Hoseok just had his fair share of stress for one day and is on the verge of risking it all. Something Solar had been aiming at since the start.

As if to nail the coffin one last time her fingers creep closer to where Hoseok is anxiously tapping against the table, and grab a hold of them, gently squeezing.

"Look, you don't have to be entirely honest with me if there's your life that's at risk here. Just a hint would do, Hoseok."

Oh she's persuasive and Hoseok knows even that. No wonder why she is a capable officer than most of her seniors because she grasps the situation better, knows where to strike when the iron is hot and when to pour cold water over it.

"We could work things out without getting you or anybody else in trouble if that's what you're worried about." She preens, trying to catch a glimpse of the man's eyes that are currently locked in a stare off with the table.

Its pleasant- the warmth of her fingers gripping his hand, gently squeezing, soft and mellow warmth- but it does very little to ward off the cold hands of fear that clench around his heart in a tighter hold.

What Solar is asking of him, if he gives in, its over for them.... but most of all its over for Taehyung. This is not the right time.

Not yet.

Perhaps, not ever, for some truths are better left unspoken of.

Why twice in a day he has had to lie through his teeth to protect Taehyung and still be stamped as a traitor to the very boy.

Why twice in a day he has had to lie through his teeth to protect the two people he has come to care for but magically, they don't happen to care about their own fucking lives.

Why can't people just-

To hell with it!

He looks up from his stare off with the table to find Solar peering at him intensely, and he knows - what he needs to do.

"I'd rather be in trouble risking myself than compromise what I have been holding dear to myself, Solar. If you're done, I'd like to take my leave."

Indifferent. Hoseok slips on the mask he wears around the lot like himself, ruthless criminals.

There's an air of finality that he speaks with, one that leaves no further room for any questions even if there were so many unanswered, Solar is aware the best she can do is question, manipulate, work her tricks, as she did and the man remains unyielding still.

Maybe someday, she'll have enough reasons to torture the truth out of Jung Hoseok.

Just- not today.

Unaware how the truth would break all hell loose and turn their lives upside down.

Only if she knows.

==========================================

Thirty minutes.

Thirty minutes.

Thirty minutes of going back and forth.

Thirty minutes of him convincing Solar to quit and still the officer dismissed him.

That defiant look in her eyes meant only one thing.

Trouble- For him.

For the people he cares for.

For the woman herself.

He knows Solar won't rest until she has reached the bottom of it all. when she does it'll be the end of them.

For the first time Hoseok is torn apart, between feeling obliged towards his cause to wanting to protect someone he cares for.

How is he going to save Solar from his own people, and how will he save his own people from Solar, who is the law in herself.

What kind of misery was this for him!?!

He knew the day his heart skipped a beat at the first sight of the uniform clad officer, he knew he was getting himself in the mess he would be regretting later.

The mess he needs to sort out now if he wants things to go smoothly, because if only his heart was listening to him, Hoseok would not have bothered to think twice what would happen of the officer who was slowly, but surely inching her way into their secrets.

She could have been shot in her own house and he would have overlooked it.

She could have been tossed to the bottom of river Han and he would have been ok with it.

Why the hell not?!

Because Solar wouldn't have been someone special to him then.

But she is.

She is dear to him.

The reason he can't, can never afford her getting hurt. Worst, getting hurt at the hands of his own people.

Same goes for Jungkook.

Jungkook is, too damn important to Taehyung to get hurt but the ravenette has to be an absolute airhead and go ahead prying into their matters, keeping tabs on them and risking his life.

If his people get a whiff of it-

There is this unspoken rule, those who meddle with their affairs would not be seen breathing another day. They're taken care of, quietly.

For Kim Hanseong is just as cold-blooded as he looks merciful, and Hoseok being the one to experience it up close didn't want Solar nor Jungkook to meet the same fate as so many others did in past, those who dared to mess with the Bulsajo mafia, the once feared, were dealt with in the ways of the criminals, brutally.

No one saw them, ever again.

Dead.

Wiped off.

As if they fell off of the face of earth.

As if they didn't even exist.

He hopes he wouldn't have to pick sides, choose between his loyalty, what he considers his sacred duty and his love.

But Hoseok knows, and fears, the inevitable day, when indeed he will have to.

=====================================

Bahahahahaha, so yea, that happened. This was why i was feeling bad after watching hobi's live ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ i need a hug ༼⁠;⁠'⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽

And I changed my writing from past to present tense bcz that has been captivating me lately and i couldn't wait to start a new book to try it out myself so , yea hehe but im so fckng tired rn, ill edit the tenses dfrnce later, ok

Ok, i thnk i need to clarify, its the picture that Jackson found out in he previous chptr (lol i forgot which one) hobi with another fellow mafia lackey, posing like normal frnds do and ofc Solar would get sus, besides, how Seokjin's injury was handled and lied to the public about raised more suspicion so yea again- a meet was due. Lol, but this wil set the tone for things,...... Going downhill bahahahahahhahaa *evil cackle*

Also Jungkook is right.

Footsteps r like fingerprints, only a keen ear is required to hear and pinpoint them, bcz apparently, my grandfather had this trait, nd turns out this trait has been passed onto me as well (⁠⌐⁠■⁠-⁠■⁠) i can recognize ppl just by the sound of their footsteps *feels smug in 3 dolla chain swag*

*3 dolla chain swag deflates like a balloon*

WHAT KINDA OUTRAGEOUSLY DISRESPECTFULLY DISRESPECT IS THIS???!! ITS DANGEROUS FOR MY FEEBLE HEART WTFFF JEON JUNGKOOK PULL UR GODDAMN SHIRT DOWN IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK-.... ok, I'm calm now *breathes in deeply* 😤 i swear they have his pics in undies .⁠·⁠'⁠¯⁠'⁠(⁠>⁠▂⁠<⁠)⁠'⁠¯⁠'⁠·⁠. I will not survive.

May y'all have heart attacks too 💥

BYE.

Not really keke.

There's something i need to tell u guys, come closer., Nope closer, even more, yea

yells In ur ear*

I LUB Y'ALL SO FUCKING MUCH OMGGGGGG

(⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥(⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥(⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥(⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥

OK, bye fr now,

Tc of yourselves.

B happy.

And don't forget, u r best the way u have been created, nobody can fit ur place nd u can't fit anybody else's, for every person, is a whole book to b read (⁠つ⁠✧⁠ω⁠✧⁠)⁠つ

Okie?

Ok.

See u soon.

Vote (⁠✿⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠)ᕙ⁠(⁠ ⁠~⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠~⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕗ cmnt(⁠ʃ⁠ƪ⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠) nd share

♥️💖🌹✨

Love you 🤟.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 5.6K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...
645K 14.4K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...