Kusho Otsutsuki

By Questi0nMa7k

Quick Summary Kusho is the youngest brother of Hamura & Hagoromo, He has the knowledge of the Naruto series... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
The Clans so far

Chapter 27

921 28 2
By Questi0nMa7k

Disclaimer:

Trigger Warning:

Suicide Mention

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlett POV

eight years have past since father has started training me and my brother. I'm currently in 10th grade, even though I comprehend everything from this year an next year, yet I can't skip grades any further due to mother saying three grades is the limit for skipping. I tried to plead with father yet he doesn't say nothing to mother. My idiot twin said he want's to take it slow since he has all the time and the world since were immortal. I disagree immortality means omnipotent, with out the ability to die or be killed from/by anything.

Anyway after my twin, I have  nine younger siblings, four are seven years old, three are  four years old, the  twin are two years old. currently my mother is pregnant again with twins again. She said this is the last time, ... yet for some reason I doubt that. Father always speaks about having a large family. At home their's only 5 female, me and mom include, while the other 3 are three come from my the quadruplets.

Today at school is more exhausting than usual, because today is a half of school day due the tournament that happens every 14 years.  This is a chance for orphans  or children from classless families to gain a bloodline ability an get their own territory for their family & riches. While people from clans enter to show their superiority, riches, an if they're in the top seven they are able to win the chance to make their bloodline ability reach new heights. Only those ages 14-20 can participate from now on. I overheard father discussing with Uncle Daisuke, about changing the formatting of the games this year. Because I heard last year there were two ties, due to my cousin unexpectedly attending. Since the population of the valley has risen within the past fourteen years, I heard signing up had to be pause  a couple times to for the admin to catch up due to more than a five hundred people signing up.

The tournament is supposed to last for three day's , this time. The only reason, I hate this tournament is because of the hormonal teenagers around me."Hey Scarlett, I was wondering if you want to go to the tournament with me?"    'speak of the devil, an he shall appear' This is Kenzo, the class president, an so call hottest guy in my grade.  "NO" I don't even know why they bother, do I look welcoming to them.

After  fifth period I started walking to pick up my brother from his class so we can meet mom at the tournament with our siblings.  "Hey sis, Did you hear that the 10th grades class president decided to join the the tournament, all just to win your heart."           'Oh how ignorance is bliss'

"Brother do you think my heart is that easy to win" I say with a stoic expression

"Umm well no... but won't it be fun to watch."

"whatever"

As we walk closer to the colosseum, I seen my  my three younger sisters (Denise, Jadyn, Cecilia); six sons (Javen, Hideo, Khalil, Junpei, Noah, Takuma)". (Names  are in order by oldest to youngest). The unborn twins names have already been decided: Asuka(girl), Zayne (boy). I started carrying Takuma, while Gabriel started carrying Noah. "So.. how was school today?" mother asks

"Great, except  Amnid vomiting in spar today, and I defeated three anbu and a teacher in two moves."

"Mother you know how I feel about school as quoted by Quoth the raven in the book nevermore by Edgar Allan Poe. "Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary..." I wonder why am I trapped in hell filled with horny adolescent teens."

"umm... well ok,...well sweetie social interactions are important in a growing child, Now come on your father is waiting for us inside private skybox."

"Yes, mother!!" X11

"Before that let's get those sticks that your father created for the tournament."

3rd POV 

Currently the stadium stage is empty, the Jumbotron is currently has a the announcer for this game on the screen . "Hello everyone!! I would like to welcome everyone to our second ever valley tournament. Due to high number of participants we will have to break up our tournament into two days. So will the 1,568 participants  came on to the stage, the first match will start now! But first the Jumbotron will randomize the match type until we get something entertaining." The Jumbotron screen finally stop shifting between random pictures leaving a picture of a spaceship. "ooh a new one, I..I actually don't know what this is... wait a minute, I'm getting some information..... I see, so ladies & gentlemen, this is a normal survival game last for eight hours on a spaceship, while you get hunted by an unknown AAlll-e-i-n!, is that how you say it? anyway the alien is called a xenomorph. Ok without further out ado, let the games begin!!!!"

This so called xenomorph was actually gotten from an egg from the gacha, Kusho received. At first the system just called it a 'surprise egg', sure he was surprised when the thing came bloodthirsty. He had to sleep outside for a whole week because it almost bit one of the kids when it somehow escaped. However Kusho isn't one to waste good product. What better way to use this product than terrify children.

All the of sudden participants suddenly wake up scattered in different locations in a large ship. Most people were scatter to the cafeteria while others the hanger.  Suddenly lights start blaring, "This is every one's first task find the issue with ship an fix before everyone get's disqualified, for assistance read the pamphlets that are in your pocket, good bye" the game host said .

Everyone started getting their pamphlets out and reading them, after 2 minute they figured out that the issue is their o2 is leaking out for some reason. The people cargo hold decide to split up into two groups, one going to the command cockpit, while the rest go to boiler/electrical room. "Aaaaaggghhh!!"Right when two groups were at their assign doors they heard a depilating scream. When everyone turned around they saw a  19 year old ninja getting killed by some form of black monstrosity. Suddenly a wild frenzy went off, Justus being fired, the xenomorph attacking others just for the sport. After ten people died, some ninja tried to opened the door only finding out their locked inside. When that conclusion came about they decided to make their last stand, while the rest of the try to open the door with force.

This was a time you were able to differentiate the types of ninjas; genin potential like ninja that freeze up, chunin potential are those who either trying to break down the doors, or trying to fight the xenomorph. While the one's with join potential are fighting the xenomorph while looking for another escape route.

Random Female POV

Those who master in taijustu, were useless against this monster that overpowered them with pure strength, speed and agility. I decide to look for another escape route, as I was searching suddenly the lights went out. When the light really went out, the real massacre began. Due the darkness the xenomorph was attracted to the light the most killing anything made a sound or anyone using their fire affinity to keep them lite in the dark. The first to get killed were the two clansman from the Amastacia clan, their bodies became glow sticks. The same glow sticks that just being sold by a vendor earlier today. Well... just like glow sticks they snapped liked one too.

When finally found a vent big enough for me I dislodged the panel and crawled in, many who were attentive and notice my movements followed me, leaving only those who still believe they can break down the door or fight the beast. As we move through the ventilation system we heard the screams and war cries of our fellow comrades get dimmer. Suddenly someone broke the silence:

"III...I didn't... think the tournament to be this hard"

"*sigh* What would you expect when they said they will eliminate half to 75% of the participant in the first round"

"If you were this scared why did you even join, if you didn't know about the challenges"

"Why..wouldn't I join this is my opportunity to become rich, an live in a mansion instead my small apartment!"

I stoped an opened the next hatch at a huge cafeteria. Slowly every one jumped down, looking around cautiously. With out saying anything I jumped back dodging a multiple kunai to the neck. While the person behind me wasn't so lucky, his body became a literal pin-cushion.  I finally looked around noticing more than fifty eight people surrounding our small group of seventeen well eighteen if count the scary weak link.

"Why are you attacking were on the same team?!?" said the weak link

"really, when was that announcement made" someone from the opposing team said sarcastically who's identity is none other than Kenzo.

"Class President what's the meaning of this?"

"Why wouldn't I, the more opponents you get rid of now, the better chance of winning an the future."

"Hey boss, isn't that girl in the front from the Romanova clan, I heard her mother has harem of men." One the younger boy's(who looks like he's only 15) said  while looking at me.

"But didn't her mother failed a mission and her whole squad five man squad she was lupous to protect killed in the hunter exam they didn't even have a chance to put the sage seals on them. "

3rd POV

"I heard her clan is now mocked now day's" Right before they can go any further a needle suddenly went into their thyroid cartilage. One by one, half of the opposing team went down just by strangulations , throats being slit, needles stoping blood flow, needles in the eye, eletrical shocks. However the most disturbing death was Natalia Romanova forcefully shoving someone own sword down their throat. "Keep ...my ...family's name... out your mouth!"  Kenzo seeing this scene was shaken by fear but he kept his resolve knowing if he don't, he will be in bigger trouble with that person. "Take them down!" Kenzo sent out the war cry  setting off the first real  battle between ninja's in the tournament.

"shit...shit...shit, why did she have to make them angry!"

"Dammit, I thought we really were going  to have chance to make it out of here alive."

"All of you shut up an attack, We can't become a burden for Natalia."

"Right!!"X15

The whole cafeteria turn into chaos twenty-nine on one side with sixteen on another. Only in the middle of this open space did no one interfered in that one on one match. No one could except Kenzo to be able to hold his own against. 

While fighting Kenzo trips over a conveniently placed chairs while Natalia takes the opportunity to throw  a shurikens an kunais his way. Kenzo lean back in his chair just in time until he notice one of the kunai's has an explosion tag on it blowing up right in his face. 

"Aggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"As Kenzo screams pain, Natalia comes behind him with her kumarigama an slits his throat.  As she look around to see the rest of the battlefield looked like a several explosion tags went off. She looked desperately for the rest of her newfound teammates only to find five them still alive while the rest are being bombarded from all sides by nine opponents seeing this she went on the offensive, racing to get their.

Unexpectedly the girl from earlier who was consider a weaklink earlier jumped ontop of an explosion tag, to save the rest of her comrades only to be explode into smithereen.  "Noooo" Feeling guilty of the loss of most of her teammates due to her actions, she decides to end this quick. While run towards them, one of her teammates notice so she decide to mouth to them to retreat. 

"Earth Release Barrier: Earth Prison Dome of Magnificent Nothingness" Using this technique they hide behind a dome waiting for Natalia big move.

"Storm Release: Laser Circus" Natalia uses this technique killing everyone on the spot.  When the last four survivors from her team comes out from the  dome  she realize just the damage she did.  All of them were injured or heavily injured.  Natalia Starting apologizing profusely after seeing the effect, three out of four survivors  accepted her apology saying they would have done the same they got what they deserved. Even though this brighten the mood for Natalia, some not so much. The trauma was all little too much, the group decided to continue going an exit the  cafeteria. Before leaving though one of three boys who accepted Natalia apology decided to go into the kitchen area of the cafeteria to get food. So they waited and waited and waited yet he never, they decided to go check on him fearing the worst.

 Something happened that scared them but also the audience one of three boys that accept hung himself with his kumarigama. After they mourn their friend they continue on their journey. They must continue, because if they don't want were all of those sacrifices for.

Currently on the Command Cockpit

"Sir, are you sure it your okay with Kenzo's death?" A  plain looking 20 year old man asks

"Are you questioning my judgement?" Says a Hazel haired man*see picture above* sitting  with his legs crossed with an unfinished chess game in front of him

"Illiad do understand Kenzo is just a  pawn nothing more nothing less, his death will not hinder my plans. He was more than less a means to an end."

"Yes, your right sir please forgive me"

"*sigh* Just tell the pawns in electrical to redirect 50% power to oxygen and  have a Knight get rid that Natalia, girl"

"Sir wouldn't the rook and the bishop be better she is from the Romanova clan"

"No!, they have other things  I have assigned them.  Such as hunting down the Monster before gets too far in the ventilation system."

"Based on past results the Grimm brothers always get the Job done"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 42 13
A/B/O dynamics Naruto Uzumaki is caught between two extremes. As the child of notorious Mafia leaders Minato and Kushina Namikaze, Naruto finds hers...
192K 5.5K 23
Fuyu Namikaze, daughter of the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. When she's five, the attack on the village by the Nine Tails happe...
134K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...
2.3K 102 3
{Naruto x Naruto Older Brother Reader x Skyrim} Everyone knows about the legend of Naruto Uzumaki, but what if Naruto wasn't the only child of Minato...