Let me Help!

By Ezraelle_Peregrine

Y/n Adilene Blanchet, is living a peaceful life in a loop close to wales. Life is perfect and she never minds... More

~Preview~
Chapter 1- Peaceful living
Chapter 2- ...
Chapter 3- On my doorstep?
Chapter 4- Wake up?!
Chapter 5- settle down
Chapter 6- No loud noises.
Chapter 7- Beautiful and Elegant
Chapter 8- What happens at night....
Chapter 9- go easy on her.
Chapter 10- WHAT!?
Chapter 11- Knock knock
Chapter 12- flash backs....
Chapter 13- Dilemma
Chapter 14- it wasn't fair.
Chapter 15- wrapping it up.

Chapter 14.2- Waking up.

474 24 2
By Ezraelle_Peregrine

"ALMA!" I shout this time actually slapping her.
"Shit, fuck sorry" i whispered taking her face in my hands, but to my surprise she opened her eyes.

"Ow" she said faintly. I laughed and pulled her body into a tight hug.

"I'm so so sorry!" I said placing millions of kisses on her forehead, making her laugh a little.

"Also! Never do that again" i said looking her sternly in the eyes.

"I'm pretty sure you gave Emma a proper heart attack" i said with a smile.

"All is well now, i just need to-" she said but I cut her off before she could run around the house doing all sorts of tasks.

"You need to eat! Is what you need" i said laying her down on the bed.

"Where a you going?" She asked as i left the room.

"I'm making you some food" i said walking down the stairs.

_____________
Short chapter, just to say, that the book will be ending soon❤️🫶🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 758 25
Y/n had discovered a loop -of a dashing Ymbryne- at the age of 27 and had been living in the loop, ever since. She had the power to control weather w...
85.8K 1.6K 15
{BOOK 1 IN THE "SHADOW" SERIES!} Umrakinetic, Eleanor Draven lived alone in a small village in Northern Ireland until Miss.Finch came to her and took...
8.8K 441 20
Y/n is heading to a new peculiar home in Wales even though... she is French. This adventure towards mystery will change her life, for love, care and...
6.3K 296 18
15 year old Bronwyn Weasley is stuck in a house that's not a home all summer. As a result she finds herself mentally declining to the point of being...