Plot Armor Impact 3rd

By NTMafia

(Warning, swear words included so dont read this out loud to your family) John Y/n who is known as the Warma... More

Chapter 1 : The Chosen Commander
Chapter 3 : The Queen of the Void, and The Crusaders
Chapter 4 : The True Dragon and The Shadow
Chapter 5 : The Queen's Executioner
Chapter 6 : Reinforcement
Chapter 7 : The lunatics and the Serpent Lord
Chapter 8 : Shadow and Heresy
Chapter 9 : Raven and Unannounced Retirement
Chapter 10 : Siege of Schicksal
Raven Blasphemy : Siege of Kolosten
Chapter 11 : Suffering
Chapter 12 : Fly Me To The Moon With The Void Queen
Chapter 13 : The Noodles, The Offer And The Payment

Chapter 2 : The Spoon, The Lolicon, and The Chicken

1.2K 53 62
By NTMafia

Back to Hyperion, not long after the promotion of Commander Y/n, or should I say, Captain Y/n of the Hyperion, the Warmaster of Schicksal's infantry, the Lord of all Tactics, Commander of the proud 3rd Division from the Western Branch.

Yes he has that many titles granted to him.

The people are still mourning for their previous Captain's death.

"Captain is dead..........." - One of them said while sobbing, the rest can be seen crying and kneeled on the floor.

"Hey guys we got a new Captain incoming, freshly picked up from the nearest battlefield."

"... CAPTAIN LIVES!! *stomp stomp*" (if you get it, you get it

and yes, you can already guess it)

They changed their mood faster than your ex. And they quickly finished the funeral for the Captain, and changed their clothes into some more elegant, yet serious military uniforms to greet the new Captain.

"What do you think they'll look like? Is it going to be a girl this time?"

"I think they will be a man... Again, as long as they can command us well, then even if they are Honkai beasts, we will still-"

They walked across a human-shaped Honkai beast, who happened to steal Jeans.

"JEANSTEALERS!!!!!!!"

They quickly killed that Honkai beast.

"Ah shite, blood all over the hallway."

"Come on, we'll clean it up later, let's go to see the Captain."

They all ran to the bridge, awaiting for the arrival of their new appointed Captain. They all looked to the elevator, waiting, and waiting... And waiting...

"Captain on bridge!"

The elevator door opened, but instead of seeing the Captain they were expecting for, they see a suicide bomber, who is also a Honkai worshipper.

"DIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh crap! Shoot shoot shoot!" - They all drew their guns out, but they were disabled because of the bomber's Honkai worshiper's mysterious energy.

"Behold! Our Lord's sacred energy! Is running through my veins!! I have become one with our Lord!!!!!!"

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!!" - The people down below are all panicking, because they are going to die.

Exactly 10 seconds earlier.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!!" - You were running on the hallway, making your way to the bridge because Theresa brought you to Hyperion through the extraction ship.

And... Earlier... Exactly 30 seconds earlier.

"Bruh this place is like a maze." - You open one of the doors, and you happens to see a girl, whose hair is long and green, she looks very young, who is standing in front of a mirror and wearing a pink dress.

"...."

"...."

"...."

The girl looked at you the moment you opened the door, her face getting redder by every second. You, although enjoyed the beautiful view in front of your mortal eyes, your sixth sense was telling you that death is coming.

You immediately closed the door quietly and gently ran away.

Then the door bursts open, the girl chased after you, of course, she wore a different costume, not the pink one.

"GET BACK HEREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I REFUSE!!!"

That's how you got into the current situation, where you have to run like hell in the hallway. Then you slipped on the Jeanstealer's blood from earlier, that they hadn't cleaned yet.

"WIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What the- How did he get that fast?" - The girl asked herself as she chased you.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!" - You tried to grab onto the random person walking on the same hallway, but you grabbed his fork instead, he was going to eat noodles with that.

"Hey, that's my fork! >:(" - He said. Then the girl slid past him and grabbed his noodles. "Hey! That's my lunch! >;("

You slid all the way to the bridge, crashed into the Honkai worshiper from behind, while made him fall off the handrail and fell down to the floor, where the others are standing, and the fork you grabbed earlier stabbed into one of the wires of the bombs, completely defused all of them.

"GET HIM!!!" - The Hyperion staffs then do a dogpile on the guy, completely neutralizing the threat.

"Ah, our gracious thanks to whoever helped us neutralize the-" - One of them looked up, then they stopped talking as they saw you, the Captain, standing there.

"... I- I- I- I- I- It's the Captain!"

Everyone on the bridge was surprised, they all looked up to you, who was just standing there, quietly and menacingly.

"Holy lord... He just came in and neutralized the enemy... Even though we haven't met before... I dedicate my life to you, Captain." - One of them bowed.

"It is him... The Great Warmaster..."

"He was appointed as our Captain...? We have been blessed."

"...."

"He is... Quiet, Wait wait, we forgot. Good afternoon Captain!" - One of them yelled it out loud, making the others to stand still.

They are greeting you seriously, and now they have a good impression on you.

"YOU!!" - The green haired girl from earlier made it to the bridge, and you looked back to her.

"...."

"It's Doctor Mobius!"

"DIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"

Fortunately, Mobius was stopped by another girl, whose hair is pink and long, and her eyes are as beautiful as pristine flowers, her hand laid upon Mobius' shoulder, which stopped her.

"Now now, don't kill our Captain~" - The pink haired girl said.

"Could be my nose is broken but...

I smell communist." - Somewhere on Hyperion.

"You... Do not stop me, Elysia, this is my own problem." - Mobius said, as she faced you again, but she saw you still standing there, not flinching or running away, your face showing no fear. "He... Is able to keep calm? Impressive... But still..."

"Oh fuck oh fuck how do I escape from this, I can't possibly outrun her." - You thought.

"Say, Captain, you were fast in taking down that enemy of ours." - Elysia asked you. "Were you always that fast and precise?"

"Yeah." - You nodded your head.

While in reality, you were too busy shitting inside your mind that you didn't hear what Elysia said, but you just nod because you don't want to upgrade your destined death to +2.

"So this man is our new Captain? Fine then, I'll let him live, as long as he doesn't say a thing about what he shouldn't have seen earlier...." - Mobius said when she left, she seemed annoyed.

"Hmmm... She rarely forgives anyone." - Elysia said as she looked at Mobius in the hallway, then she approached you, taking out her phone and showing you something.

It is an image of Mobius dressed in pink. Elysia giggles as you look at the image.

"My name is Elysia, the prettiest girl in Hyperion~ I look forward to working with you from now on, Captain~" - She gives her hand out to you, you shake her hand with a smile on your face.

"Thank you, Elysia, call me Y/n, and I might have a lot of questions..." - You asked her.

"Ah, is it about me? Being the prettiest girl you've ever met?"

"N- No, although I admit your beauty can't be matched easily by anyone else. I want to know more about this ship and its crew..."

"Is that so? Then I will be your personal guide for today, let's get going!~"

Captain's Office on Hyperion.

"We have cleaned the room and cleared the things that belonged to the previous Captain, so it is your working room from now on, Captain." - Theresa said as she joined you with Elysia on the way.

This spacious office contains the most basic equipment for paperworks, while the desk and the chairs look expensive, there's also some simple things on the bookshelf.

"This is a great office, haven't seen one like this in a while." - You said as you looked around.

"Yeah, from tomorrow, you'll get used to how this room looks, if you wish, we could decorate it for you."

"I will consider that...."

"Anyways, come, we will show you some other important facilities of Hyperion."

At the same time, somewhere in Asia.

"HOLD YOUR LINE!! WE MUST KEEP THEM HERE!!!"

It is raining hard, the smell of the rain mixed with the smell of the blood, the puddles tainted with blood of humans. And the calm sound of the rain was disturbed by constant gunshots. The soldiers desperately fought Honkai beasts who are slaughtering them now.

One of the massive creatures knocked an entire guard tower down, the debris killed tons of human soldiers when they collapsed onto them, and one of the humans that were still alive had their morale broken.

In despair, and fear of death, they shouted,

"GOD SAVES US ALL!!"

Suddenly, these beasts were stopped while they advanced, their leader commanded them to stop. It sensed something that was different from the normal humans in front of its own eyes.

Something far more dangerous, something that could put an end to its swarm, something that would be its worst nightmare on the battlefield. Without hesitation, it called the others to retreat.

But it was too late for them. From the skies, an aircraft carrier has dropped, or rather, deployed lots of Valkyries, down to the battlefield. They teared through the clouds, and landed on the ground, some landed plunge attacks on these beasts.

The creature which is in charge of this swarm recognise these Valkyries, as its scars itches. The Valkyries' leader, the most formidable fighter of all known Valkyries has come.

Marika.

She landed directly in front of the leader's bodyguards, killing them all with her sword, she looked at the beast directly into its eyes.

"We meet again, old foe." - Marika said calmly. Before stabbing her blade through the beast's heart, and cut its head off.

It happened so quickly that the beast witnessed the movements of Marika.

With victory ensured by the death of the leader, the remaining beasts were quickly defeated by Marika's reinforcements. The soldiers who are still alive looked at the scene, to them, Marika was like a Goddess in their eyes.

A Goddess and her angels...

The battle ended there, some of the soldiers kneeled down to Marika, as if they were praying to a God, Marika didn't even look at them. Who knows what's in her mind right now. (I know but I won't tell you, muahahahahahahaha).

The Valkyries withdraw their forces after helping the soldiers get back to their base safely.

"Good work today, Marika, as expected from the Goddess herself." - Another A-ranked Valkyrie talks to her, while Marika is staring at her phone, her eyes locked on whatever is on her phone.

"...."

"Hey, what is it that you looked at for-" - The Valkyrie takes a look on her phone without her noticing, only to see a picture of Theresa Apocalypse. "....."

"...."

"...."

"You have seen it..." - Marika's phone closed, the Valkyrie immediately ran away from there as fast as she could have, but she didn't outrun Marika. "THERE'S NO ESCAPE FOR YOU NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Another person knows her secret.

Hyperion.

After an entire afternoon, you have finally got to know the important rooms and facilities of the ship, to name a few, there's the engine room, electrical, admin, security room, cafeteria, the hangar, the throne room, the medical area,... and much more, you could explore them later.

(P/s, there's a cabbage garden)

"Now now Captain, the sun hasn't set yet, we still have some time before dinner, come to the dorm." - Elysia held your hand and pulled you.

"Make sure to gather up in the cafeteria before 6.30PM!" - Theresa reminded them.

Elysia took you to another sector of Hyperion, it's called the Dorms. Yes, as the name suggested, this is the place where Valkyries rest, and do their normal daily life activities. This is where you'll begin to meet more of the famous "Valkyries".

"Alright, let's get inside."

The door opened, you followed Elysia walk past it. Behind the door was a spacious room, with lots of people there, they were doing normal things, such as watching TV, reading comics, or having some tea.

"Hey everyone!~ Our new Captain is here!~" - Elysia spoke loudly. She got the attention of many people, but not all of them.

Some of them came to greet the Captain.

Let's say that there's lots of them, all playable Valkyries are here. (And some others from the outside.......) Except for Herrscher of the Void.

But wait there's no logic if you do that? What is logic? A type of food? Moving on.

After finishing greeting these girls, you went to the cafeteria to claim your meal for the evening, you are surrounded by Hyperion's staffs, they all wanted talk to you and get to know you better.

"..."

For a second there, you thought :

"You know, this isn't really bad after all... I haven't gotten a decent meal like this in a while... During my time on the battlefield, rarely anyone would be relaxed like this... Maybe this promotion isn't that bad-"

sike.

A winged Honkai Beast crashed into the cafeteria, and it is spitting out some sort of poison, which injured some people there.

"NO!" - You hopped up, and then realized you have no weapon with you right now, aside from a spoon. "f-"

Kiana launched herself towards the beast, then proceeded to land a kick on it, causing it to fall down to the floor. But one of its tentacles grabbed Kiana's leg and held her upside down.

"Kiana!"

You heard some other girls shout her name. Without hesitation, you went forward to the downed beast on the ground, and stabbed it with the spoon. Obviously it wouldn't work, but I like the way you think, and forgot that you had extreme luck.

You have stabbed it in the weak spot, the spoon penetrated through its skin and stabbed into the surface of its brain. The beast struggled and grunted in pain as it threw Kiana away, luckily, someone else caught her, and you pushed the spoon deeper into its brain, killing it as it struggled against death. The tentacles of it left some wounds on you, but don't worry those are not deep wounds.

"Phew..." - You stood up with the spoon still in your hand, the beast's blood was spilled on your arm and your front. "Hopefully they have some extra spoons."

Everyone there looked at you in silence.

"Get some medics here quick! We have some people dying!" - You ordered when you saw the injured people from the poison spits. "Hurry up!"

Thanks to you, or your luck to be precise, the beast was defeated and no one was seriously injured.

These reports, of taking down a Honkai cultist and a winged Honkai beast, which is a Knight-class type, have been reported to Otto Apocalypse.

"...Hmm... It's only his first day. Yet, he went beyond my expectations, not dying on the first day is enough, leave alone capturing an enemy of ours." - Otto said as he sipped his glass of wine. "He could be the one, am I right, Amber?"

Amber is not in his office right now.

"God damn it, I thought she would appear if I said something." - Otto said, but since Amber isn't there, he closed the report tabs and opened google. "It's time for some Kallen-" - While he was pulling his cock out, Amber stepped in.

"My lord, there's some-" - She stopped.

"..."

"..."

After seeing his cock.

Not that cock you're thinking, it is : 

Hah, got you.

"What, I'm trying to put my cock to sleep with Kallen's lullaby." - Otto said while showing Amber his cock.

"My apologies my lord, but the lunatics have returned." - Amber reported.

"Do I have to remind you of how many lunatic platoons we have?"

"Commander Ravenblood has returned and he demands to meet you."

"Ah great... Send him in..."

End of Chapter 2.

Random recorded deaths of previous captains :

There was this one Captain who played Hide and Seek on Hyperion, he hid in one of the escape pods which hadn't installed a parachute yet. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 369 8
Sadly, I really don't have the motivation to continue this story any longer. I know a lot of you have been wanting to read more of it, and I sincerel...
54K 1K 24
"I've only came back here, just to visit my dead family for one last time... I suppose my past has caught up to me..." First Lieutenant Richard Micha...
20.7K 592 23
Following a series of tragic events, the world is coming to an end as the Final Herrscher is done playing its cruel waiting game. With Doomsday drawi...
46.7K 554 33
this story will be about a ship john and Seraphina (I don't own the characters i got the characters from uru-chan go follow her on Webtoon and read U...