Calamity of Date a Live

By NaiveStargazer

Meet our boi, Kuro Itsuka. 17 years old and adopted by the Itsuka's with his (not-so) twin brother Shido. He... More

Kuro Itsuka (Bio, pre - Kurumi)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Pt.1)
The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Pt.2)
The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Pt. 3)
The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Pt. 4) (Edited.)
The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Finale pt. 1)
The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Finale pt.2)
Worst Spirit or Misunderstood Victim? Pt. 1
Worst Spirit or Misunderstood Victim? Pt. 2
Worst Spirit or Misunderstood Victim? Pt. 3
Worst Spirit or Misunderstood Victim? Pt. 4
Not the Worst nor Misunderstood, Rather-
Your a Monster
But I'm the Devil

Celine, Until our next Communion

1.3K 43 61
By NaiveStargazer

So I will say this in advance. This chapter is a bit of a well... It's a farewell of sorts. This is an interaction that I promised to give for a friend of mine. She deserves this much at least. Alternate timeline or not, she's the best friend we all could ask for. It may be terrible but, I had to do it regardless.

*huff* *huff* *huff*

As the Train of Finality departed a figure could be seen running after it. It seems like a futile effort. After all, where this train is going, no one else can safely follow. But the boy didn't care. After all.

'Kiana! There's still.. so much I want to tell you!'

And so he ran, trying to catch up in his hopeless endeavor. When the train suddenly accelerated and began flying towards the moon, he did as well. It got to the point where he had to enter Active Honkai Release just to stay near, switching from running to flying. He made it near the window, and began to knock on it, causing the girl inside to look back.

"Kiana!"

"Kuro? What are you-"

The train let out a whistle cutting them both off, as it once again sped up except this time, its speed was too much. The sudden acceleration knocked Kuro off course as he rapidly spiraled backwards before stopping himself.

"Tch."

Clicking his tongue Kuro began to fly again. While this happened, on the other side, Kiana herself was trying to look back as well. She knew that she needed to go to the moon, it would be safer that way, at least until she could make sure she had complete control over her Authority. Alas, the heart is a fickle creature, not so easily swayed.

Going against her gut, she opened the window and climbed out, before she began running back towards Kuro. As this happened, memories and a mental link slowly formed, as the thoughts they couldn't verbalize were said in another way.

'Kiana. When I first came from the Elysian Realm, I was lost. I didn't have a particular goal in mind at all. For several years I wandered around, learning and witnessing both the good and bad of humanity. I honestly helped your father cause he was the first person I saw, that had some semblance of decency. But then I met you and your sister. And I had a new goal. i would help you both become better than me, better than Kevin, better than the rest of this messed up world.'

'Kuro. The first fond memory I have is the day I opened my eyes, and saw your own. Honestly, I don't know why but, the minute I saw your eyes, I felt as if you were someone i could depend on. You had this distinct warmth that I could feel even though I didn't know you. It's the reason why I couldn't help but reach out to you.'

'You know Kiana? I didn't realize back then but, it's really easy to forget that we could have been on different paths if we never met. I may have ended up like Kevin himself given enough time. This world is a really fucked up place, with hardly any beauty.'

'Heh. It is funny Kuro. If I hadn't met you then maybe I would have lost more than I already did. Although I disagree. The world is messed up, that's true. but.. I met all these amazing people.'

Here memories of her journey flowed through her mind.

One of her first weeks with Major Himeko.

Meeting the frankly terrifying Fu Hua after skipping class once.

The amazing dorm dinners that happened.

And even that one trip to the beach.

'Though the world is indeed messed up, there are other things that give it beauty. My friends, loved ones, and everyone that's helped me throughout my journey, they showed me that it's how we respond to the world that makes it worthwhile.'

'Yeah...'

Sing with us Kuro!

Only one as enlightened as thee who walks with the shadows, may listen to a person such as mine self!

What am I supposed to be doing here exactly?

Woah is this a festival?

How do I look?

If you keep staring I may blush.

'Yeah. I guess it is.'

At this point the two were within walking distance, and had stopped running. In fact they could just reach out and they would touch. But there was still a wall, that needed to be overcome.

Biting the bullet, Kuro began speaking again.

'Ki- No. Celine. I just.. I wanted to tell you that I- I- I really hate the fact that I couldn't show you anything.'

He clenched his fists as he tried not to cry.

'There's so many people I wanted you to meet. There's Kotori who would technically be your sister as well. She's a little spitfire that's always being sassy, yet at the same time becomes meek and softspoken without her ribbons in her hair. There's Yoshino a innocent little girl with a gift for ventriloquism. Half the time her puppet, Yoshinon, speaks I don't know if it's alive or not. We have the Yamai Twins, Yuzuru and Kaguya. Yuzuru doesn't show much facial expression and begins her sentences with stuff like Question, before asking the question. Kaguya speaks like a chuuni sometimes. She's like an 8th grader that never fully grew up.

There's Origami, she could honestly be a Kaslana herself with the way she acts, and her appearance. And there's Natsumi, the textbook definition of a tsundere. There's Kurumi who is the younger version of Rita I swear. There's Nia, an Otaku that's actually surprisingly successful with her manga series Silver Bullet. There's, there's....'

Kuro's body trembled, as he held in a sob.

'There's so many people I wanted you to meet. But now you can't. Your going to be stuck on the moon for a while, and there's nothing I can do about it. What kind of brother am I when I can't even save my little sister?'

Without a word, Kiana crossed the gap and pulled Kuro into a hug. She said nothing, just held him as he finally gave in and started crying.

I just want you to be free of all these burdens placed upon you. The words went unspoken, yet spoke volumes nonetheless.

Eventually Kiana broke apart from the hug and spoke aloud for the first time.

"It's just a couple years. Who knows, I may get done faster and we can talk much more."

"Yeah. Maybe. I still wish-"

A finger was put on his lips shutting Kuro up.

"Nope. Shhh! None of that!"

"But-"

"Nope. Not listening. I will get done fast. And the faster you leave, the faster I can start."

"..."

"Shoo. Shoo."

"Heh. Alright then. Bye Celine."

Kuro turned around and began walking off.

....

"Hmm. Nah. It's Until our next Communion Kuro."

"!"

Kuro turned around and was greeted with a beautiful sight.

A smile that spoke a thousand words.

I'll be seeing you soon is what it said.

Kuro smiled in response before walking off and disappearing.

A short while later

Kiana could be seen adjusting something in front of her face.

"Almost... There!"

She backed away satisfied. Before raising her hand in acknowledgement.

"Until our next Communion Guys!"

*Click*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 4K 31
Highest Ranking(s): #1 in animegirl, #1 in datealive, #2 in spirits Sequel: https://www.wattpad.com/story/156535766-2-date-a-live-strolling-through-s...
17.5K 347 14
In the Date a live universe, an average student Named Shido Itsuka had his life wrapped up in the responsibilities of sealing the spirits and gifting...
10.8K 132 35
The son of Gojo Satoru who inherited the six eyes and limitless. In the world of Date A Live, taking the place of Shido Itsuka, how would this turn o...
16.1K 633 11
I hate this clown of a world that I now inhabit. Why are there people that fly around in mech suits. Plus, why do some people have superpowers. "Wh...