Harlivy & Hivy

By nxghtwxngux

Ivy + her neurotic girlfriend Please click for more info‼️ ‼️cover credits: @harlivyfanart on instagram‼️ ... More

Desire and Desperation
Extra Mile
Extra Mile pt2
comfort
Ensnared
Ensnared pt2
After Hours
After Hours pt2
Lab Assistant
After Hours pt3
Favorite Distraction
Wrapped In Red
Reading Between The Lines
Joker Stealin' Batbitch

Desire and Desperation pt2

11.2K 86 8
By nxghtwxngux

By LemonsAndGrapeFruits

Sexy time

It was May, and the flowers were in full bloom. Harley had suggested that they go to the new nightclub that was opening on Main Street. Ivy disliked cramped spaces, but Harley wore Ivy down and Ivy eventually agreed. It was a decision that Ivy regretted as soon as she walked into the club.

The nightclub had been cramped and loud and hot-all things that Ivy did not enjoy. Thankfully, the new nightclub was run by two women and designed to be a safe place for women to enjoy themselves. Any men who were caught being creepy or causing women to be uncomfortable were immediately thrown out, and most of the people in the club were women anyways. If Ivy had gotten groped, she definitely would have immediately killed a man, which probably wouldn't have ended well.

She had taken so many tequila shots that she lost count (with her toxin immunity, it took quite a lot to even get her tipsy, and it was almost impossible to get her blackout drunk) and Harley had dragged her to the dance floor after that. They danced together for a long time, but things got a bit hazy after that. All Ivy remembered was that Harley was dancing close to her in the cramped club, and she got closer and closer until there was no space at all...

Ivy's hands were on Harley's body, and Harley's body was on Ivy's. Ivy remembered seeing Harley and thinking, She's gorgeous. The song that they were dancing to ended, and in the moment before the next song changed, Ivy remembered looking at Harley's lips and wanting to kiss them. Her hands were around Harley's waist, and Harley's hands were behind her head. Ivy glanced down at Harley's eyes and saw that they were staring at her lips.

Shit.

If Ivy hadn't been drunk, there was no way that she would have done what she did next. (There was no way she would have ended up in that situation in the first place.) She pulled Harley closer to her so that their bodies were pressed up against each other and their faces were a centimeter apart. Harley's eyes shot up to hers in shock, and the split second before Ivy was going to pull away and apologize, Harley closed the distance between them.

Ivy stiffened, sobering up for a second and worrying about poisoning Harley or accidentally mind-controlling her before relaxing and remembering the toxin immunizer she had given Harley all those months ago. Harley's hands went into Ivy's hair as they kissed passionately. The kiss seemed to last forever and not long enough before Harley released Ivy, breathing heavily and eyes gleaming mischievously. "Do you wanna get out of here?"

"Fuck yes."

Their chauffeur for the night (a man that Ivy had kissed to mind control earlier) drove them back to their hideout. During the ride, Harley had climbed onto Ivy's lap, which sobered Ivy up pretty quickly. She alternated between making out with Ivy and kissing her neck. Ivy did her best to keep calm and collected, but she couldn't help but to moan out or call out Harley's name every so often. Ivy's long green fingers gripped Harley's thighs, her thumbs drawing circles on Harley's inner thigh.

They finally got back to their hideout and tumbled out of the car. Ivy gave the mind-controlled chauffeur some instructions about forgetting where they were and where they had been and going to Gotham Pier before following Harley into the mansion. As soon as they got inside the house, Ivy quickly locked the door behind her and turned to face Harley. "You're going to pay for what you did in the car."

"Oh yeah?" Harley giggled.

Ivy replied by stepping forward and kissing Harley. What Harley didn't realize was that in the club and in the car, Ivy had been exercising all the self-restraint she possessed to hold back. Now, she pinned Harley against the wall and did what she had wanted to do for months. She grabbed one of Harley's legs and pulled it up next to her waist as she ground her hips into Harley's groin while using her other hand to pin Harley's hands against the wall above her head. Harley moaned into Ivy's mouth, and Ivy took that opportunity to slip her tongue into Harley's mouth. Ivy could feel Harley's body trying to grind against hers, and just before she sensed Harley was going to reach her peak, she stepped away, keeping Harley pinned against the wall. Harley whimpered. "Fuck, Red. Why'd you stop?"

"That was your punishment," Ivy whispered into her ear. "And this is your reward."

Ivy pulled at Harley's thighs, signalling for Harley to jump up into her arms. Harley obeyed, and Ivy carried Harley into her bedroom, dropping her onto the bed and causing Harley to squeal with laughter. Ivy climbed on top of the other woman, angling her head with one hand and pulling her pigtails out with the other. Ivy placed a chaste kiss on Harley's lips before kissing along her jawline and down to her neck. Her slender green fingers sneaked under Harley's crop top and deftly unclasped her bra, taking both articles of clothing off of Harley in one fluid motion. One hand played with Harley's breasts as the other hand snaked down her body and stroked her inner thighs, teasing her slowly. Her fingers got close to Harley's core and brushed up against the crotch of her shorts, but never gave Harley the relief that she sought. Harley bucked against Ivy, but Ivy merely straddled Harley's legs and kept her down. Eventually, her fingers unzipped Harley's shorts unbearably slowly and she moved Harley's shorts out of the way to find forest green lingerie underneath. Ivy paused, surprised.

Harley grinned at her roommate. "Gotcha, Red. Why do you think I suggested that we go dancing?"

Ivy slapped Harley's arm. "You're so sneaky!"

Harley sat upright against the headboard. "You have no idea how long I've wanted you to do this to me."

Ivy practically growled as she attacked Harley with her mouth. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this to you." She finished taking Harley's shorts off and straddled one of Harley's legs so that her pussy (she was wearing a skirt and had decided not to wear underwear that day) was against Harley's bare thigh. Ivy's mouth went back to kissing and sucking on Harley's neck.

"Shit, Ives. You're so fucking wet," Harley moaned into Ivy's ear. She moved her hand to where Ivy was starting to ride her leg, but Ivy didn't miss a beat. She pinned both of her arms behind her while kissing along Harley's collarbone. "You're not gonna-fuck-let me help?"

Ivy lifted her head so that she could whisper into Harley's ear. "I've wanted to feel you cum around my fingers for so long. I want to make you scream my name as you fall apart in my arms. I want to make sure that I'm the best fuck of your life, and just the thought of doing this turns me on so incredibly much." Sure enough, Ivy's pussy got wetter and warmer as she spoke. "Don't worry about me. Will you let me just fuck you?" Harley whimpered at Ivy's words and nodded her head. "Good." Ivy let her teeth graze against Harley's earlobe, and Harley cursed under her breath.

Ivy moved the crotch of Harley's lingerie out of the way and ran a fingertip along Harley's slit in the same rhythm. Harley had ruined her lingerie with how wet she was, and she was moaning like crazy, even though Ivy hadn't even slipped any fingers in. Ivy stopped kissing Harley's neck and stared her straight in the eyes as she slipped two fingers into her pussy. Harley moaned even louder, and she shot a desperate look at Ivy that made a gush of wetness leak out of Ivy's pussy. "Fuck, Harl." Ivy was starting to build up the speed, grinding against Harley's leg faster as her fingers penetrated Harley's slit faster and faster. "You have no idea what you do to me." Ivy was drinking in the beautiful sight before her: Harley was completely at her mercy. Her arms were pinned behind her, her head was thrown back as her moans grew louder and louder, her back was arched forward, her beautiful tits bounced as Ivy ground mercilessly against her leg, and her legs were spread wide open as Ivy's fingers fucked her soaking wet pussy. Harley couldn't even respond to Ivy, let alone form coherent words as Ivy fucked Harley mercilessly. The headboard was slamming against the wall, but neither woman cared. "Your beautiful moans make me so wet," Ivy grunted as she added another finger, "and you don't even understand how fucking sexy you are. You have no idea how crazy you make me." Ivy started fucking Harley as hard and fast as she could.

"Holy shi-oh fuck... Red... Fuck! I'm going to cum!"

Ivy moved the hand that was holding Harley's arms back, and Harley clutched at the bedsheets around her, her eyes squeezing shut. With her free hand, Ivy tilted Harley's head so that it was facing hers. "Look at me," Ivy gasped out. She could feel her own orgasm coming. Harley's eyes fluttered open, looking helplessly up at Ivy. "Cum for me, baby."

With that, Harley was pushed over the edge. "Shit! Ivy! Fuck! I'm cumming! Ivy, Ivy, Ivy-!" Harley's voice trailed off as she started screaming. She started writhing underneath Ivy, who continued to grind against her leg and finger fucked her throughout her climax.

The sounds of Harley cumming combined with the sight of Harley experiencing her orgasm underneath her and the feeling of her walls clenching around her fingers pushed Ivy over the edge. She moaned into Harley's shoulder as she continued to ride Harley's leg and fuck her pussy until both of them had finished with their orgasms. Exhausted, Ivy slumped against Harley's body. Harley caressed Ivy's cheek with one hand, and with the other, reached for Ivy's wrist. Her fingers were still in Harley's pussy, and as Ivy watched, Harley pulled Ivy's hand out of her own cunt and up to her mouth as she licked Ivy's fingers clean of her own juices. Ivy let out a moan in response. "Fuck, Harley. You're going to be the death of me, aren't you?"

Harley just laughed. "C'mon. Let's go to sleep."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
958K 36.3K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...