𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐞π₯π₯𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐨...

By nubianbar

𝐀𝐋𝐋 π€πŒπ„π‘πˆπ‚π€π: π‡πŽπŒπ„π‚πŽπŒπˆππ† More

𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘳𝘒𝘀𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝐩π₯𝐚𝐲π₯𝐒𝐬𝐭
00
01
02
03
04
05
07
06
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
π’πžπšπ¬π¨π§ 𝟐: π‚πšπ¬π­
23
24
08
25
26
27
28
29
32
09
33
34
31

30

646 17 7
By nubianbar

"Also Imani I need you to straighten up your posture when you jump off the balancing beam. I think it is because you did not bother doing warm ups this morning."Coach Cynthia expressed in frustration as I continued to pack up in a hurry.

"I am confused. Are you listening?"She asked as she clapped once making me jump in fright.

"I am, my class started a few minutes ago and I really need to go because I have an assessment due next week and I really need to attend those lectures, I've missed 3 this week alone."I stammered as I grabbed my duffle bag in a hurry making her wave me off.

"Thank you."I yelled as I began to run from across campus to my class and once I got to the lecture room my lecturer was already wrapping everything up.

"Hey Mani."I smiled at Kai before I mumbled a greeting and walked out of my lecture room.

"You need my notes? I can help you with some of the test notes he gave us."She offered as she gave me a small smile making me sigh before I nodded my head.

"Thank you so much. After this class, I really need it. This is the third time this week arriving when half the lecture is done."I muttered in frustration making her frown as she looked at me

"Have you tried asking your coach for afternoon sessions?"She asked making me sigh as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Morning sessions are better because she's usually busy in the afternoon and my body a lot more flexible in the morning compared to the afternoon. I need to ask her to cut down my days and not make it everyday. Maybe cut down, Wednesday. I have to compete in a few weeks so I don't even have time for that either."I muttered in frustration as I sighed out.

"You know what you need?"She asked as she gave me a small smirked.

"A shower to reflect your thoughts. An hour long study session with me and your boyfriend because the Bringston Lions just beat the best D-1 school in the country." She announced as she showed me her phone showing me a video of the boys cheering before she showed me a surprise party for the baseball team.

"There's a party?"I asked as I looked at the screen in disbelief.

"Yeah and we are going."

"Yeah otherwise JR will guilt trip me into going anyway. I should call him. I should get him a surprise or something."I muttered as I began to look in websites for a quickly delivery package.

"How's your uncle doing by the way?"I asked as I looked up at her making her look at me in confusion.

"What?"

"Your uncle? He was sick last month?"I asked as I looked at her in confusion.

"Oh yes, he's fine now. That was just so long ago I forgot."she muttered nervously making me nod my head slowly.

"That's good. I need to go shower and I will meet you at the library in a couple of hours?"I asked making her nod her head before I turned to head towards my dorm room whilst ordering a gift box for JR, once I customised it I had to delivered to his dorm room.

After I had taken a shower, got dressed and went to the library to meet Kai.

"This is making the assignment a lot easier now. Thank you so much, Kai."I whispered as I gave her a small smile and continued to type out my notes on my laptop.

"Anything for you."She whispered back making me sigh before I stretched and gently closed my laptop.

"You ready to go?"I asked as I gave her a placed my laptop into my bag and waited for her to pack up her bags.

"Yeah, If you are all good, I am ready to go. You need to look fine at that party."She teased as we made our way out of the library making me laugh before I rolled my eyes.

"Nate is not around so let's get ready in your dorm room?"I asked making her look up at me hesitantly before she eventually nodded.

I wanted to get ready in her dorm because I wanted to see Aqueelah since I knew that would be the only place I would see her.

"You look so good."Kai muttered as she stared at me through the mirror reflection making me smile at her before I nodded.

"Thank you so much. Go, shower girl."I playfully warned making her laugh before she nodded and headed out.

I waited for a few minutes before I carefully made my way out of her dorm and looked around for Aqueelah in the sorority house.

"Imani. What are you doing?"Aqueelah asked as she gave me a small smile before she pulled me in for a hug.

"I was just here with your cousin, Kaisa."I replied making her look at me in confusion before she quickly changed her facial expression to an awkward nod.

"Oh, yes. I thought you had changed your mind about joining the PKZ."She joked as she gave me a small smile making me shake my head.

"No. I am sorry about your uncle. Kai told me that he was in hospital the other day."I replied making her look at me in deep confusion.

"Imani, Kai and I aren't related."She finally revealed as she gave me a small frown.

"What? Then why did you--"

"Because I feel bad for Kai. She makes up lies that just make me feel bad for her but that is the reason why I distanced myself from her but do not tell her I told you this, okay?"Aqueelah asked as she gave me a small frown making me nod my head.

"Why do you thi--"

"Imani. I was wondering where you were."I heard Kai mutter making me look back at her with a small smile.

"I was just talking to Aqueelah about the PKZ."I lied as I gave her a small smile.

"You're thinking of joining?"She asked excitedly making me shake my head.

"No, no I was just asking her if she had more pictures of my mom and grandma."I continued as I took her head and slowly led her away from Aqueelah.

"Thanks, Aqueelah."

"All this money on me
Come and take it from a G
All she tryna do is get naked (Naked)
And she gon' shake it, like a red nose
Li-li-li-li-like a red nose
And she gon' shake it, like a red nose
Like a, like a, like a red nose
And she gon' shake it, like a red nose
Li-li-li-li-like a red nose
And she gon' shake it, like a red nose
Like a, like a, like a red nose."Kai and I danced with each other to the rhythm of Sage the Gemini's catchy song.

"Girl, go find JR!"She yelled over the music making me sigh as I looked around the crowd and shrugged my shoulders once I couldn't spot JR.

"Everybody make some noise. We got Damon Sims in the building, y'all."The DJ announced making the crowd cheer as Damon made his way through the crowd.

"What's up, B.U.? Hey, look, I appreciate y'all coming out and supporting the team. Matter of fact, shout out to my boys for the dub."Damon announced in the microphone making the crowd cheer once again.

"Follow Damon!"Kai suggested making me playfully roll my eyes as I held her hand and followed Damon and he led us to JR making me smile as I rushed towards him and hugged him tightly.

"I am so proud of you!"I yelled over the music as I kissed his cheek a couple of times.

"Can yall do that elsewhere?"Damon playfully exclaimed in disgusted making me roll my eyes as I pulled JR in a deep kiss making them all groan as they walked away from us making me giggle as I wrapped my arms around JR's neck.

He smirked as he leaned against the hood of the car behind him and wrapped his arm around my waist before he placed his hand on my ass making me giggle at him.

"You beat the best D-1 school in the country. I am so proud of you."I excitedly said as I placed my hand on his cheek as we swayed to Usher singing Hey Daddy in the background.

"Thank you baby. How are you going to make up for missing that match?"he teased making me laugh as I acted as if I was thinking before I nodded.

"A dance?"I asked making him smirk before he gulped down his drink and placed the cup on the hood of the car and pulled me towards the dance floor.

I smirked and turned but JR made sure that his chest was against my back as well as his hand around my waist as I grinded against him in rhythm with the music which only made the sexual tension between us heighten.

You know your daddy's home (daddy's home)
And it's time to play (so it's time to play)
So you ain't got to give my loving away
So all my ladies say hey, hey, hey daddy
Hey, hey, hey daddy
So all my ladies say hey, hey, hey daddy
Hey, hey, hey daddy

JR and I couldn't even finish the song because as soon as I turned to face him JR pulled me into a hungry kiss.

"Let's go."He whispered in my ear before he kissed my neck and gently bit my earlobe making me giggle before I shook my head.

"This party is about you."I replied which made him pull away from my neck and pull me closer to him.

"Did you even get my package?"I asked as I crossed my arms across my chest making him chuckle.

"The package with the strips of condoms? Yes."he replied whilst laughing uncontrollable making me place my hand over my mouth.

"What? You are lying. That was not my package."I replied as I took my phone out of my pocket and searched for the information from the package and realised the package was a 'Frat boy kit' which had a couple of thing including a ton of condoms.

"Wha--I thought this would be a cute package."I replied in shock as I read the list of what was in the package in shock.

"I did love it baby if that's what you're wondering." JR replied as he took my phone out of my hand and placed it back into my pocket.

"C'mere."he smirked as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Well, since you have a surplus of condoms..."I hinted making him chuckle before he pecked my lips before he nodded his head.

"Let's go."he replied as if he had been waiting for me to say that making me laugh but I shook my head and looked around for Kai.

"I cannot leave with Kai though. I have to make sure she's okay."I muttered as I looked around the crowd making JR nod as we looked for Kai together.

It did not even take my searching because we saw Kai making out with one of the baseball players on top of a car making me giggle before I gently tapped her shoulder.

"Kai, you ready to leave?"I asked as I looked between her and the guy making her shake her head.

"I will see you tomorrow?"She asked whilst chuckling making me frown.

"You okay?"I asked making her nod before she pulled me into a hug which gave me a chance to try smell anything off of her but she was clean, no weed nor alcohol.

"Okay, please be safe. I will see you tomorrow?"I asked making her nod her head before she gave me a hug once again before I left with JR.

The next morning I woke up in the KEK house with JR and we took a shower together before he walked me to the gymnastics gym where I had 2 hours or rehearsals with Coach Cynthia.

"You're doing great, baby."Coach Cynthia proudly said as soon as I jumped off the balancing beam.

"Thank you, Coach. I think it's because I don't have a lecture now in the morning."I replied as I looked down at my watch.

"Last year was a lot better when I had afternoon lectures. This time around it is very stressful."I admitted as I rolled my eyes as I thought about my morning classes.

"Maybe we should consider doing gymnastics in the afternoon."She suggested making me shake my head immediately.

"No, ma'am. I would not cope at all. Morning is fine I just need to balance the two."I replied making her nod her head slowly.

"You seem a little stiff today."She teased as she looked me up and down with a playful smirk making me playfully roll my eyes.

"Goodbye Coach Cynthia Cross."I replied as I gave her a side eye making her laugh at her own thoughts.

"Be safe."She joked making me wave her off aps I grabbed my duffle bag and walked out of the gym.

I did my normal routine after gymnastics before I made it to my class and I was quite early this time so I sat back before I decided to do a couple of notes from the previous lecture.

"Imani!"

I looked up and saw Kai skipping towards me like a school girl which made me giggle before I stood up and hugged her tightly.

"You definitely enjoyed your night."I teased making me nod her head at me with a big smile.

"I did. Joshua asked me out. We did not even sleep together last night we just watched You, the series until we fell asleep."She explained making me smile as I nodded with a smirk.

"I am styling you for your first date."I replied almost immediately making her giggle before she nodded her head.

"I do not mind. I just cannot wait until the date."She said before she sat next to me ad the class slowly became full and that's when the lecturer eventually waltzed into the class.

"After class I need to go see Professor Amara."She whispered as the teacher explained the work.

"I will come with you?"I asked making her nod her head before we both finally concentrated on the class and began to write out our notes.

After class we made our way to Professor Amara's office and I saw Cam half asleep on the couch in her office.

"Good morning Professor Amara."I greeted sweetly before I gave her a hug making her hug me tightly.

"How are you doing sweetie?"she asked as she pulled away and held my hands.

"Good. What's wrong with Cam?"I asked as I turned to look at Cam again.

"I have no idea. He's been tired these days."She said whilst giggle making me walk towards him before I gently tapped his chest which made him jolt awake.

"Cammy Cam. You can't be sleeping at work."I joked making him groan as he rubbed his face tiredly.

"Man, its your man."he said making me look up at him strangely.

"JR?"

"No, his crew."he pointed out making me nod my head slowly once I realised he wanted to trying out for KEK.

"JR is not really doing initiation at the moment though. He's busy with baseball."I explained making him sigh heavily.

"Well, I want to join the KEK and I have been doing mad research."He replied in frustration making me sit next to him.

"Julian told me about how they have scholarships and I need that since I lost my football one." he explained making me rub his shoulders.

"I will talk to JR--"

"No, then have the brothers thing I need his help?"he asked making me nod my head in agreement and raise my hands as if I was surrendering.

"Just tell me how it goes, alright?"I asked giving him a small smile.

"I will."

"Have you checked up on Simone lately?"He asked as he stretched and got up as soon as Doctor Amara called him.

"No, what's up?"I asked as I took my phone out of my pocket and looked for any texts from Simone.

"She's in a bit of a mess."Doctor Amara spoke up making me call Simone.

"Yeah?"she responded after a few rings and I could tell she was upset.

"Is everything alright?"I asked as I stepped out of the office.

"Yeah? No? I don't know. Did you test positive for anything for your drug test?"she asked making me shake my head.

"No, why?"I asked oddly making her sigh heavily.

"I tested positive for THC."She admitted making me gasp suddenly.

"What do you mean? You need to take another tes--"

"I did and it was positive again."She replied making me sigh heavily.

"Do you think someone drugged you?"I asked as I crossed my arms and thought about Thea.

"I don't know. That's what Thea and I are trying to find out."She responded making me snicker once she said Thea.

"Thea is helping you? How do you know it isn't her? Doesn't she have to be in the top 6 as well?"I asked making Simone sigh.

"I know it's not her, she would never do that but I think it's Tootie. Maybe the girls in the PKZ."She asked making me nod my head.

"Okay, let me go ask them."I simply responded making her panic.

"No! I don't want this to get around. The baseball team already has a scandal."She muttered making me sigh heavily.

"The baseball team? Because they beat a D-1 team? Of course they will be popular with the media and they would come up with fake news"I responded whilst rolling my eyes.

"Yeah and because they're saying that B.U gave Damon incentive to come to Bringston."she stated making me roll my eyes.

"Of course they would say that. Well, tell me if you need anything Simone. Alright?"I asked making her sigh heavily once again.

"I will, thanks Imani."

"All done, we can go. There's Aqueelah."Kai spoke up as she pointed towards Aqueelah making me nod my head.

"I will be back. I need to go to the gym real quick."I muttered making her nod her head as she made her way towards Aqueelah.

When I got the gym I saw Coach Marcus yelling at Damon which made me step out of the gym for a minute until Damon stormed out of the gym.

"Damon."I muttered making him turn around in frustration.

"You need to talk? Maybe we can go to the football field?"I offered making him sigh out in frustration before he nodded his head making me walk towards him.

We walk to the football field in silence until we got to the stands.

"What's wrong?"I asked as I stood in front of him ns gestured for him to sit in front of me on the stands in which he did.

"I'm the sun that burns everything around me. This is the second time that I have interfered in Lando's life. Simone is being punished more because I came here. Trying to help the team made it worse,
and now Coach Marcus is mad at me."he explained as he ran his hands over his face in frustration.

"Damon, listen. The sun stuff is all true, believe me I have experienced that quite a lot even within my gymnastics career as well as my personal life and I hated it even with JR I feel the heat. Whoever made the sun reference was pretty accurate too."I explained making him look up at me in disbelief.

"But Damon, it is our responsibility to control our lives especially since we are within your orbit. It is not your responsibility to do that because we entered your life knowing what we were doing, you are Damon Sims. You got that?"I asked as I took both of his hands before I held out my fist making him chuckle a bit before he dabbed me up.

"Who told you that sun stuff?"I asked whilst laughing making him stand up and roll his eyes.

"Thea. We broke up and that was her reason."he replied making me frown at him.

"I'm sorry, D. There's a lot going on and I am sorry about that."I muttered as I stood up on the stands making him stand where I was standing before I held out my arms making him chuckle.

"Okay shorty."he joked before he pulled me into a hug making me hug him tightly.

"Let's go, Mr Orbit."I teased as I jumped off the stand and walked ahead of him.

When I made my way to my dorm I saw JR outside my dorm room and he looked mad making me walk up to him.

"Hey baby."I greeted as I took my keys out of my pocket but instead of him greeting me he handed me his phone and I saw a picture of Damon and I hugging from a Yard Yack post making me snort as handed him his phone.

"You know yard yack is always trying to stir, baby."I nonchalantly replied as I shoved my key into my door handle.

"Imani?"he called out making me shrug my shoulder.

"Did you even read the comments? People are saying that I have been cheated on twice now. Why were you with Damon?"he asked as he stepped into my dorm.

"JR, you seriously aren't getting triggered over a yard yack post? He seemed upset so we went to go talk."I answered whilst shrugging my shoulders making him roll his eyes.

"JR why do you think I still love Damon? Why must I always prove to you that I do not love Damon. If this is bothering you so much then believe whoever posted that Yard Yack post. We always find ourselves fighting about the same thing, aren't you tired?"I fumed as I looked up at him in anger making him nod his head.

"I am tired and maybe this was a mistake."he muttered making my heart stop.

"What? What is a mistake? Months worth of a relationship?"I asked in disbelief as I looked up at him making him nod his head.

"JR? Do you want this to be the reason why we break up?"I asked making him nod his head once again.

"Get out."I spat making him mutter a few apologies.

"No, no. Get out!"I yelled as I flung the nearest object at him which was a stuffed animal that was lying on my bed making him immediately get out of my dorm I sobbed as I locked the door behind him and began to cry.

After crying in my room for what seemed like hours until I heard a knock on my door.

"Your bitch is back!"

I quickly wiped my tears away before I opened my door revealing Nate.

"Nate."I spoke as I gave her a small smile trying to seem happy but she sighed heavily and shook her head.

"Uh-uh. I see those swollen eyes? What's wrong baby?"She asked as she walked into my dorm and hugged me tightly.

"JR, broke up with me."I sobbed out as I hugged her tightly making her pull away and look at me in shock.

"What? I go for two days and you heifers are already in trouble? I just came form Simone and she told me everything that's going on and here you are? What happened?"She asked as she gently caressed my back making me take out my phone and show her the yard yack post.

"Oh. Damn. JR cannot be hung up on the whole Damon and you thing. Did you not have the same argument last time?"She asked making me nod my head as I pulled her into a hug.

"Nah uh. We need to go find Kei because she has been MIA and then we are going to find JR too."She responded as she gently wiped my tears away and took my hand.

We walked together and I suggested looking at the dance studio since she had been there for a while now and when we got there we saw Simone, Cam, JR and Damon hugging Keisha.

"Oh, Kei."I muttered as I rushed towards her and pulled her into a hug making her hug my tightly as she was still hyperventilating.

"Calm down baby. Breathe. Kee I am so sorry, I have been so caught up with my own stuff that I did not even notice."I muttered as I hugged her tightly.

"Yeah. I think we all been caught up."Damon muttered as he looked down at us.

"Come on, guys. Things ain't been the same since. We lost family dinner."Simone spoke up making me nod my head as I slowly pulled away from Kee and kissed her forehead.

"I mean, let's be honest. We seen each other, but we ain't really been seeing each other."JR spoke up making Simone nod as she took out her phone.

"I'm going to call my mom."She said as we all got up and made our way to Professor Amara's apartment with Simone's mom.

Simone's mom knocked on the door as I held Keisha's hand.

"I know I'm overstepping, and family dinners
aren't your thing anymore, but. look at them. You can't take away their home and expect them
not to fall apart."Simone's mom spoke as soon as Professor Amara opened her door.

Professor Amara looked at all of us before she nodded her head before she let us inside, we all got settled and I was sitting on the couch with Keisha in my arms.

"What's wrong with you? I can see that your eyes are swollen."Keisha spoke up as she looked up at me making me sigh heavily.

"JR broke up with me."I said as I slowly looked back to see JR talking to Damon.

"What? I am so sorry. This must be so uncomfortable for you."She muttered making me shake my head.

"Not at all, you are important right now."I replied whilst smiling at her.

"Mani, come here."Nate requested making me look back to see her standing with JR  but before I could make up an excuse Professor Amara came to us.

"I got this."She said as she gave me a small smile making me nod my head as I got up before I approached Nate and JR.

"You are both getting on my damn nerves. Talk to each other like you actually love each other and not like you are always trying to find a way to break up with each other."Nate spoke in frustration but not loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I am going to go help, Mrs Hick. Talk."She sternly said as she looked between us before she left us alone.

"I don't want us to be apart, Imani."JR spoke as he took my hand and kissed them making me nod at him.

"I am sorry I even mentioned Damon and that I believed a stupid Yard Yack post. I love you and I will never mention your past relationship again."He spoke making me smile as I looked up at him.

"And I am sorry for throwing stuff at you and for yelling at you. I love you too."I mumbled as I pulled him into a hug.

"Be my girlfriend again?"he joked making me giggle before I rolled my eyes as he kissed me all over my face.

"Okay, okay. Let's go play some cards."

A/N:
Hi everyone! I am so sorry for not getting back to you guys soon enough with an update but here we go. I don't think I am going to include the tribunal because its long and winded, I also wanted to just update yall real quick! I just finished this chapter so there might be some mistakes, forgive me.
Like and leave a comment, I always respond to the comments I promise lol.
I hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787 52 3
Tyla joins her best friend Simone in attending bringston college.
59K 2.5K 36
"beef? who said we had beef" in which, one of her followers rats the @ of her spam she talks shit on to sebestien
3.6K 100 22
You are a 20 year old girl who wants to be a landscape photographer (Max from Life is Strange 1 vibes πŸ˜…). You move to Haven Springs, Colorado becaus...
22.6K 615 13
You have always had a big dream of becoming a famous actress. You audition for the upcoming movie Cherry unaware that the famous British actor Tom Ho...