๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ก๐—˜.

By artistslutt

๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ.... ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ.
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ .
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.๐Ÿฑ?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ.
๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—”.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต.

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ.

11.6K 340 228
By artistslutt

OMNISCIENT
𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

MENTALLY INSANE

-- -- -- --

Sehkani creeped up the stairs, with a vanilla cupcake and a small candle on it. Today was Mekai birthday, and Sehkani was just getting started of doing everything she promised him she would do from all those times he spoiled her.

Opening the door with her foot, She walked over to the bed and stood over him watching him softly snore before she began shaking him roughly, knowing that's the only way to wake him up.

"Five mo' minutes." Mekai groggily mumbled, tryna scoot away from Sehkani shaking him but she just followed in pursuit.

"No, You need to wake up now," She frowned, rubbing his eyebrows in the opposite direction they naturally flow in, "You have nice eyebrows, Baby." She complimented.

"Preciate' it." He muttered, rubbing the crust form his eyes as he finally accepted that Sehkani wasn't gonna leave him alone no time soon.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear my handsome, dookiebootie,, gonnarecievesomegoodhead, boyfriend. Happy birthday to you." She sung before extending her hands out so he could blow the candle out.

Mekai sat up before inching closer toward the candle, He parted his plumped brown lips and blew but Sehkani moved it back quickly.

"Make a wish Silly." She giggled and placed the candle back in his face.

Mekai chuckled and made a quick wish before blowing out the candle, "Thank you, Fat Fats." He smiled, grabbing her shirt and pulling her into a passionate kiss.

Sehkani kissed back before pulling away, "I would love to kiss on your lips, Baby, butttt I have a whole day planned and you didn't brush your teeth. Chop Chop." She clapped before walking out the bedroom with the cupcake, assuming he wasn't gonna eat it this early - or never being that he wasn't a sweets kinda guy.

Mekai reached over and grabbed his phone, He skimmed over the countless amount of notifications before placing his phone on do not disturb, not feeling like reading all them 'happy birthdays' from people who don't even care for him.

He slid out the bed and scratched his stomach as he walked into the connected bathroom, A smile crept onto his face as Sehkani had set up the bathroom for him.

definitely gonna fuck the shit outta her.

He chuckled at his thought before stepping out of his boxers, He reached over turning the shower on hot water before walking over to the toilet and doing his regular morning urine - after he finished, he flushed the toilet before washing his hands with Sehkani hand soap, being that he liked how it smelt. He didn't care if it was 'girly'.

- - - -

Mekai walked downstairs, playing with his chain outta instinct. Turning the corner, He watched Sehkani hum and sway her body as she cooked the last part of Mekai birthday breakfast - Something like the girls did for hers but besides the buffet part, Mekai didn't like eating in the morning.

Mekai walked further before wrapping his arms around her waist, Sehkani jumped but instantly calmed down as she smelled his cologne, "Hey Handsome, I'm just finishing the eggs." She spoke softly, peeling the wrapper from the cheese and placing it on the eggs - The only way to make eggs.

Mekai hummed against her neck making her giggle, "I appreciate this, Mama." He truthfully stated, rubbing her stomach.

"You're welcome, Stop rubbing my tummy like i'm pregnant." She swatted his hands away, scrapping the eggs on a plate before turning around, making Mekai step backwards so she could finish her set up.

"Hell yeah, Finna have my sonny son forming in that bih'." He smirked, following behind her to the dining table. The two usually eat in the livingroom or their bedroom, So he was a bit confused.

"Aht Aht, You won't jinx me. Knock on that wood over there," She shook her head, placing the eggs on the table. Mekai chuckled, not doing her instructions but instead sat down.

"Why you sitting all the way over there?" He frowned, watching her pull out the chair across the table from where he sat.

She giggled, "This is how you properly sit." She explained, "It'll only be for twenty minutes, Baby." She assured, seeing his face pout.

Mekai rolled his eyes, "Fuck a proper breakfast then, Ion wanna eat no mo'." He shook his head.

"Fine, where would you like me to sit, Birthday boy?" She stood up, grabbing her plate and watched his eyes advert to his lap, making her shake her head, "I will not being sitting there... It's breakfast time."

"I will not be eating." Mekai shrugged, leaning back in chair with his hands behind his head as he patiently waited for her to give in - knowing she would.

She raised her eyebrows before sighing heavily, walking over and gently sitting in his lap, "Happy?"

"As can be, now let's eat." He smiled, opening his mouth as Sehkani scooped some grits and fed him, "Mmm, You put sugar in this?" He licked his lips.

"A luh'.. I didn't know if you like sugar but I do." She shrugged, eating some of her grits as well.

"Yeah, gimme some mo'."

"Hm," She put some in his mouth, before eating the rest that was left on the spoon, "So, have you checked your phone?"

He shook his head, "Nah, it's gonna be just random people thinking ima let them back in my life from a simple 'happy birthday'." He shrugged.

"Well... Could you look at my post? I'd appreciate it." Sehkani mumbled, stuffing her mouth with eggs as she grew nervous from him reading the paragraph she wrote at 4:24 this morning.

Mekai chuckled and pulled out his phone, clicking on the instagram app, "Anything you want luh' mama."

𝗦𝗲𝗵𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗶𝟬𝟬𝟭 | 𝟪𝗁 𝖺𝗀𝗈...

𝗦𝗲𝗵𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗶𝟬𝟬𝟭 | 𝟪𝗁 𝖺𝗀𝗈...

𝗦𝗲𝗵𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗶𝟬𝟬𝟭 | 𝟪𝗁 𝖺𝗀𝗈...

𝗦𝗲𝗵𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗶𝟬𝟬𝟭 | 𝟪𝗁 𝖺𝗀𝗈...

𝗦𝗲𝗵𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗶𝟬𝟬𝟭 | 𝟪𝗁 𝖺𝗀𝗈...

𝗔/𝗡 - 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮, 𝘀𝗼 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆, 𝗸𝗸.

𝗦𝗲𝗵𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗶𝟬𝟬𝟭 | 𝟪𝗁 𝖺𝗀𝗈...

Dear Baby, I can write a book about us, that's how many memories we have. Been with you since sandbox days and would repeat it in a heartbeat, your my heart in human form, my heart outside my body, MY HEART IN A MILLION UNIVERSES. We haven't said 'ily' yet but when that day come.. i won't stop saying it. Just like you told me, we both two fricked up people who can only help one another. HAPPY BDAY TO MY GONNA BE A BOTTOM FEEDER, PREGNANT BABY FATHER, THE ONLY MAN I SEE IN THE WORLD.. boyfriend. kisses, kisses I LIKE YOU BABY. 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽💞.

"Bottom feeder?" Mekai furrowed his eyebrows, looking down at Sehkani who muffled her laugh.

"That's all you have to say from that?" She frowned.

"Nah... That was just crazy. I appreciate that paragraph that you wrote at 4 in the morning, just know yo ahh' ain't leaving me no time soon and I like you more." He kissed her lips, making her blush.

"Nobody else posted you?" Sehkani questioned, adjusting herself on his lap so she could see his screen as well.

𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗵𝟰𝟰𝟰 | 𝟥𝗁 𝖺𝗀𝗈..

Happy birthday to my childhood bestfriend/brother. Our moms meeting was the best thing that could've happened because now i'm left with an amazing, mean but real brother! #20.

𝗕𝘂𝗴𝗴𝘀𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 | 𝟤𝗁 𝖺𝗀𝗈..

Ain't writing no paragraph, that's gay. Happy birthday bro 🖤.

Mekai placed his phone on the table, "Ight, that's enough."

Sehkani giggled, shaking her head as she climbed off his lap, "They love you, but come on you needa put this outfit on that I bought." She clapped her hands, skipping toward the stairs.

Mekai chuckled, standing up and following behind her up the stairs; He had a feeling that she bought matching outfits for the two - which he wouldn't complain about.

- - - -

Mekai twisted his eyebrows, looking over at Sehkani as they pulled up to a tattoo shop. Mekai didn't have plans on getting one, and was confused on why she picked this place outta all places.

Sehkani watched Mekai turn the car off before looked over at him, "Fix your face." She laughed, reaching over and picking up his eyebrow.

Mekai swatted her hand away with a small wince, "That shit hurt Seh, but why we here?"

"You'll see," She replied short and stepped out the car, "And you will not be opening my doors today. It's your day." She winked, seeing him mug her after she opened her door.

"Yeah ight, Get fucked up." He warned, stepping out the car and followed behind her into the shop. Mekai wrapped his arms around her waist as Sehkani approached the front desk.

"Hi, I scheduled an appointment with..." Sehkani trailed off, reaching in her purse before pulling out a card, "Jerome?" She flipped the card so the lady at the front counter could see.

"Ah yes, He's just around back and your first left. Did you schedule two appointments? It says on my screen you didn't."

Sehkani nodded, "I didn't, it's just for one person." She assured.

"Alrighty then, Enjoy your time." The lady waved, as the couple disappeared to the back.

"Who's getting the tattoo? Ion got no ideas, Mama." Mekai mumbled into her neck, rubbing her sides slowly.

Sehkani ignored him and knocked on the door she seen on her left, The two could hear a chair roll against the floor before the door was swung open, revealing who they assumed, Jerome.

"Hello, Sehkani and..." Jerome extended his hand out, Mekai looked between his hand and Jerome hand before finally grasping onto his hand firmly.

"Mekai." He kept it simple before pulling away, not liking touching strangers.

"Well, Sehkani you only schedule an appointment for you.. I don't see a Mekai." Jerome mumbled, reading over the message she sent him.

"Yea-"

"A tattoo for who?" Mekai scrunched up his face, "Sehkani."

"What Baby? I want one and I want you here with me." She frowned, laying her head on his chest as Jerome flipped through designs of his.

He shook his head, "It better not be what I think it is, That's all I know."

"Whatchu think it is?" Sehkani smiled, climbing onto the chair as Mekai stood beside her with a small mug plastered on his face.

"Where you getting it at?" He ignored her question, not wanting to give her any ideas, "Hm?" He hummed, seeing her twist her lips to the side.

"M-My breast area.." She mumbled, avoiding the glare he was giving her after she replied.

"If I gotta kill this nigga... It's on you." He grumbled in her ear before standing back up, "Whatchu even getting?"

"It's a surprise."

"Fuck a surprise, Ion like dem' shits."

"That's the whole point of a birthday." She furrowed her eyebrows, "But you'll like it." She winked.

"Alright, This should be quick and simple being that the design is a-"

"Don't." Sehkani spoke, cutting him off quickly.

Jerome nodded and grabbed his trace marker, "You got tattoos before?" He questioned.

She shook her head, "No.. But my boyfriend has some and now I want some." She expressed, grasping onto Mekai hand.

"Ah..Where's this tattoo gonna be?"

"Between my breast.." She replied nonchalantly, like it was normal for that area to be your first tattoo.

"Ight.." He mumbled, "You gonna have to take your jacket and bra off." He directed, turning around to give her some what of privacy.

Sehkani nodded and unzipped her jacket, Mekai mugged seeing she didn't have a shirt on but he was gonna deal with that later. She watched her unclip her bra before wrapping her jacket around it and placing it on her lap, Mekai instantly placed his hands on her boobs making her giggle.

"You could turn around." Sehkani spoke, making Jerome turn around, "Its fine if he do this?"

Jerome nodded, "Yeah, I would've did that same for my girl." He chuckled, turning on his big light.

After tracing the design on, He placed the marker away and grabbed the needle, making Sehkani grow nervous all over again.

"Wait.. Wait." She held her hand out, stopping him for allowing the needle closer, "How bad is it gonna hurt? Can I get a warning? A countdown? A-"

"Calm down, Mama. It's gonna be like a luh' pinch." Mekai chuckled, leaning down and kissing her forehead.

Sehkani sighed of relief and nodded, "Okay, lets get it done and over with." She moved her hand back, turning her head the opposite direction of the needle.

"Ouch." She mumbled, squeezing her eyes closed tight.

"He ain't even touch you yet."

"One...Two..." Jerome counted before placing the needle in her skin before saying three, "You doing it."

Sehkani squeezed the side handlebars, tryna imagine the pain wasn't real. If she wasn't naked right now, she would've been squirming but she knew her breast would then be exposed.

"Fudge on a brownie stick." She whispered yelled, slapping her thigh multiple times.

"Wait.." She breathlessly mumbled, "Can we get a break?"

"Guh' he didn't even do half yet."

- - - -

Sehkani pulled out her phone recording Mekai as she laughed at his harden expression, She had purposely asked him to grab her something to eat while she was getting her tattoo done so he wouldn't see his initial on her - knowing that he said he didn't want her getting him tatted.

"Baby, It's cute though." She exclaimed, unzipping her jacket so he could see it again - but that just made him even more madder.

"I don't give a fuck Sehkani."

"But you do, I don't see why you're so mad." She crossed her arms, "It's my body, my choice."

He ignored her, calling a waiter over.

"Can you be mad at me tomorrow? It's your birthday and I don't want you to be mad at me the day of... Please?" She pouted, reaching over and grasping her hand on his.

Mekai hummed, "Lemme see that shit again."

Sehkani nodded and unzipped her jacket, She studied his face as he just examined that tattoo. She was about to zip it back up but a smile crept onto his face making one crept on hers too.

"That shit fye, Mama." He nodded, turning his head away from him slightly blushing.

"Awe, look at my handsome man blushing," She coo'ed, "I should've gotten it on my neck as well, so niggas know who I belong too."

Mekai cut his eyes at her, "Watch yo mouf', but niggas already knowin'." He shrugged.

"I didn't get this to make you mad Kai, I got it to show you how much I really adore you, how much I really appreciate what you do for me, how much I like you.. I don't even wanna leave you and this is just proof that I won't." She expressed, dodging his stare with a small smirk on his face.

"Thank you, Baby. I apologize for being mad at you when you were doing something genuinely outta love."

"When we in missionary, you'll get to look at it all the time, really know who body belong to you." She winked, making him choke on his water.

"Mama, why the hell you so damn freaky?"

She shrugged, "Only for you, Pa."

"Sorry for that long wait, I was told that you've called for me.." The waiter looked over at Mekai, lust being visible in her look.

"Yeah, we ready for the bill." He spoke, mentally gagging at her way of flirting. He hated when females flirted with him knowing they see Sehkani with him, even when she not with him they still knew what was going on.

"Alrighty handsom-"

"Bitch, I was tryna keep my temper cool because it's MY NIGGA birthday but fuck allat. I know you four eyed looking ass bitch see me obviously holding his motherfockin' hand. Stop playing wimme before I really beat yo ass and still have you lose your job, Okay?" Sehkani spat, holding eye contact with the now shooken up waiter.

"Y-Yes ma'am." She scurried off, leaving a whiff of her fragrance making Sehkani roll her eyes.

"And she wear dollar tree cotton candy perfume, The fuck." She huffed before looking up at Mekai, "Im sorry for getting outta character. I know I know, I should've been the bigger person and i'm too pretty to be giving hating females attention, but she was really trying me. Outta all the females who had hit on you, they've never been that thirsty and disrespectful."

Mekai smirked, standing up and sitting down beside her, "I like that shit though.. Lemme know youn play about yo nigga, but next time lemme handle it. Ion want them thinking you pussy or nothing but ion want them thinking they could use me as a weakness to seeing your bad side."

Sehkani nodded, laying her head on his shoulder as her leg shook violently under the table; still a bit furious of the altercation. Mekai noticed and started rubbing her leg gently, whispering nice things in her ear - slipping in a few dirty ones.

"And you said I was the freaky one...Chile." Sehkani widened her eyes, slowly inching her ear away from his mouth as he let out a deep chuckle.

- - - -

Mekai held onto Sehkani hands tightly as she led him into his 'surprise party'. After 48 minutes of Sehkani begging him to put on the blindfold, he finally did it but the two were still late to his own party.

"Sehkani...Why the fuck you let go?" Mekai spoke, feeling Sehkani hands slip away.

Sehkani held up her hand as three fingers were visible to everyone in the room, She placed two down before untying Mekai blindfold.

"SURPRISEEEEEEE!" Everyone screamed, Mekai just looked around with a mug plastered onto his face - Not liking how loud they were.

"Smile Baby," Sehkani kissed his cheek before wrapping her arms around him, "Too much?" She frowned, unraveling her arms but he pulled her back.

"Nah..Thank you, Mama." He grabbed her chin, pulling her into a passionate kiss; The two heard clapping and cheers around the room making Sehkani pull away and hide her face in Mekai chest.

"I knew you wasn't innocent!" Damari yelled, earning laughs from around the room; Including the couple.

Sehkani backed away before looking up at Mekai, "Aren't you gonna go greet yo people's?" She tilted her head, making Mekai chuckle.

"How you even get all these peoples?" He questioned, grasping her hand and pulling her with him to greet people.

She shrugged, "I have my ways."

"Happy birthday, my handsome baby," Julia, Mekai mother yelled before embracing him into a hug. Sehkani stepped back and smiled watching the two interact.

"Thanks Ma.." Mekai replied, pulling away from the embrace once she started attacking his face with endless amount of kisses.

"Hi my other baby." Julia smiled, looking at Sehkani.

Sehkani blushed before walking up and embracing her into a small hug, "Hi miss-"

"I told you call me Julia." She warned.

Sehkani nodded nervously, "R-Right.." She mumbled, stepping back to Mekai.

"No need to be nervous, She ain't mean it in a mean way." Mekai whispered, rubbing her back in circles, "Pops here?"

Julia rolled her eyes, "Yeah.. yo' cheating ass pops mother fockin' here. I need a damn drink." She walked off, making the couple laugh.

"Why was you so nervous?" Mekai muttered, walking around to find her father.

"I-I haven't fully met her yet. I had Buggs invite her because I was scared.. but she insisted on meeting me. We only exchange greets and she told a few small things about her but that's it." Sehkani shrugged.

Mekai hummed, "She cool."

"Waddup Cuzzin'." Some boy dapped Mekai up, before looking over at Sehkani, "Hello my beautiful melanin queen," He raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah Ight," Mekai slapped his chest, making the boy start coughing heavily, "Forgot that nigga got asthma." He shook his head.

"Should we get his pump?" Sehkani frowned, watching the boy rub his chest in pain, She really hoped she never got Mekai that mad for him to do that to her... She felt like her heart would stop working.

"Nigga fooling." Mekai chuckled, the boy huffed and rolled his eyes at Mekai, "Like I said."

"I wanted shorty to give me CPR." He exclaimed, shaking his head in defeat - Sehkani just laughed.

"Yeah nigga, My shorty wasn't doing shit." Mekai emphasized 'My shorty' making the boy eyes widened.

"This you? Okay my boy.. I see you," He nodded, looking back over at Sehkani, "Names Deeroy."

"Sehkani." She smiled.

Mekai looked between the two before walking away with Sehkani still holding his hand, "We gone."

"Uh, Baby. Why that scary guy walking up to us like that?" She whispered, clinging onto him more making him laugh.

"That's Unc Elroy.. Deeroy father." He explained, "Waddup Unc." He nodded, pulling his uncle into a dap-hug.

"Happs luh' nigga... You half my age," Elroy sighed, "Who threw this shit for you? I've been tryna find some liquor round' this bih."

Sehkani slowly stuck her head out, "It should be over there behind the stage.. In a green cooler." She spoke softly, Elroy furrowed his eyebrow before pushing Mekai aside gently.

"And who might this luh' lady be?"

"This my girlfriend.. Sehkani. She threw this shit fa' me." Mekai introduced, pulling her from hiding behind him, "She shy so don't act like yo' knuckleheaded son over there,"

"I don't know who raised that boy," Elroy shook his head, "You really love my nephew huh? Did all this for him.. He never liked having parties for his birthday, Luh' nigga would hide in his room all the time."

Sehkani cleared her throat, uncomfortably shifting onto her right leg, "Yeah...Love is a strong word."

"Well shit, After this? Nephew better admit that he love you, Its obvious you do ma'am." Elroy chuckled.

Mekai didn't hear the conversation, he was too busy looking around seeing if maybe... just maybe his uncle would return. So far, he didn't. Mekai knew he was stupid to think that his uncle would return.. Today or even ever - but he was still somewhat a kid at heart... and he didn't wanna give up.

"Baby." Sehkani waved her small hand in his face, Mekai eyes flickered before he looked down at her, "Elroy said happs again.. whatever that mean and he gonna give you yo' gift in a few weeks due to his surgery coming up."

Mekai nodded, "That's cool."

"Cuzzzinnnnn Kaii." The two heard someone yell, making them both turn around with confusion spread all over their faces; Sehkani blinked as she watched a girl around her age approaching the two with some girl behind her.

"Happy birthday Cuzzo." She screamed, wrapping her arms around Mekai but pulled back quickly once he didn't interact with her, Instead his eyes was glued onto the girl behind her - making Sehkani worry a tad bit.

"Hi, I'm Ophiana and you must be Mekai... Friend?" Ophiana faked smiled, looking Sehkani up and down slickly. She knew that wasn't Mekai friend by the way she was clinging onto his arm.. but she still wanted to be petty.

Sehkani caught the rude look but pushed it aside, "I'm Sehkani..His girlfriend." She blinked, flickering her eyes between Ophiana and the girl behind her who was now looking back at Mekai with a small smile on her face.

"Girlfriend? Oh babes, that's impossible. His girlfriend is right behind me." Ophiana smirked, stepping aside.. making the girl more visible. Sehkani wouldn't lie and say the girl wasn't pretty, she had a nice bod, nice face, very well dressed.

"I'm Yonica." The girl extended her hand out, Sehkani just looked at the hand before laying her head on Mekai arm, "Hm..I see we might've gotten off on the wrong foot."

might've?

"Hi Mekai, I wanted to say happy birthday and I brought you a few gifts.." She smiled, now looking back over at Mekai.

Sehkani followed her eyes; tryna study a expression on Mekai face. He just looked at Yonica with pure disgust...but Sehkani seen different. In her eyes, It looked like he been wanting to see her for a long time. Like they had either pass or recently been together.

"Awe, you've missed her that much you lost for words? Hm, Lemme fill your friend up, Shall I?" Ophiana giggled, placing her cup on the nearby tray.

Sehkani felt Mekai tear his arm away from her head before walking away, She stayed in the same spot now curious about how the two knew each other.

"Yonica and Mekai go way-"

"I would like if me and Yonica could talk, i've been shown that she has her own mouth and I would like to hear her side.. thanks." Sehkani cut Ophiana off, attitude laced within her voice.

Yonica looked over at Ophiana before nodding, "That's understandable." Ophiana rolled her eyes before walking off, hoping Yonica knew what she was doing.

"Uh, Yeah me and Mekai go way back. We were just little babies when we developed the love for each other. At six years old, my mom and his mom threw us a wedding in the backyard..So cute. Anyways, After he was sent to that dumb place because he was fucking crazy... I tried to move on, I really did. I couldn't.. So I waited and waited. As soon as he was released, He called me-"

"When was he released?" Sehkani questioned, somewhat not believing her story at all.

"April 10th, he called me and told me how much he missed me and how he wanted to see me. I sent him my address and he came over immediately, Of course we caught up with each other life's.. His being more depressing then mines. He mentioned how he had a girl in the place with him but he couldn't feel what he felt for me in that girl, Midnight hit and he started getting handsy.. Now i'm pretty sure he wasn't allowed to fuck in that place so of course I fucked him, It was good but I shouldn't be telling you that."

"Moral of the story, He comes visit me very often. In fact, he just seen me not even that long ago.. He gets lost of words when he sees me because he can't believe we reunited.. I just wanna come to you girly to girly that...Im pregnant." She pulled out a test, flipping it over it showed indefinitely that she was.

Sehkani stood there, letting everything she did soak in. She didn't believe what she said but she wanted to let some things clear and tell Mekai what happened.

"First, He wasn't and isn't fucking crazy so watch your mouth, I wanna believe you.. I really wanna but the way your story flips all over the place is hurting me to do so. Now, Y'all having something in the pass could and probably is true by the way he froze but Mekai didn't get lost of words because he missed you.. According to you, he's been seeing you pretty often, Correct?"

"Yes, Almost every nigh-"

"Perfect, That's more bullshit I needed to back my point up. Unless he could, fuck you in 2 minutes? There's no way he's doing that. It's obvious that was his first time seeing you and he either regretted it or is what you say, 'missed you'. Either way, Ion give a flying fuck because he's not 'returning to you' and if I gotta prove that.. Oh I will, It's my nigga birthday and I don't wanna replace the piñata with you."

Sehkani smiled before walking off, She needed to find Mekai and get answers now. Although she just put up that tough act, part of her still feels like majority of her story was true.

"Have you seen Mekai?" She tapped Buggs, he just shrugged making her roll her eyes and walk away, "Where the fuck?"

"Miss- I mean Julia.. Have you seen Mekai? He walked away after seeing Yonica and O-Oph whatever her name is." Sehkani stood in front of Julia.

"No, I haven't seen him but going off the names you just told me.. He's probably hiding somewhere dealing with his feelings." Julia sighed.

Sehkani nodded, "Thanks, tell him i'm looking for him if you do." She walked away, scanning the room with her eyes. She slowly was starting to give up, it wasn't many places he could go but she was still clueless.

"Scuse' me lady," A small girl poked Sehkani legs, Sehkani looked down and furrowed her eyebrows, "Bubba look sad and Le said I should take you to him."

"W-Who's bubba?"

"My big brother, the birthday boy." The little girl smiled, she grabbed Sehkani hand before walking outside. Sehkani mentally slapped herself as she was too stupid to even think about outside.

"Him over there..." The little girl dropped her hand before running back inside the building. Sehkani nervously wiped her hands on her dress before walking over to the curb where he was sitting.

"Hi..." She mumbled, watching him fiddle with his fingers, "Please talk too me, I wanna tell you that Yonica shared me her story about the two of-"

"That bitch a fockin' liar." Mekai spat, making Sehkani eyes widened. He never called a female a bitch.. no matter what they do, he wasn't raised like that.

"Yeah, I was thinking that too but.. I wanna hear your side." Sehkani whispered, rubbing his back into circles to calm his nerves.

"We was cool when we was little, bestfriends and whatever. Then she started moving weird on my sixth birthday, She started telling everyone that it was our wedding and not my birthday party. So, Nobody really acknowledges me and mainly focusing on her, Cool you know ion like attention. After allat, We go to my room to play with my new toys I got because all the other kids left, She suggested we played house.. Never played before, Ian know what the fuck that was so I go along."

"She eight at the time so she more experienced I guess, She started doing whatever. I started getting uncomfortable and tryna push her away but she like no, pull my pants down and do something with her mouth - stupid shit. Then she sit on my lap, humping me. I scream and shit but they all outside. After she finally walked away, I told the adults and they assume i'm crazy because they know about my disorders..."

"So, nobody really know that actually happened?" Sehkani finished his story, wiping a couple stray tears that fell down his and hers cheeks.

"That's crazy, She gave me this fucking stupid ass story. Fuck outta here i'm finna fuck her up, she wild as fuck for lying in my face and actually thinking i'm finna be cool with that? Hold on." Sehkani stood up, making Mekai immediately stand up and grab her arm, "No, let me go Mekai. I'm finna show that attention seeking ass bitch what the fuck she get." Sehkani fussed, tryna rip Mekai grip off of her.

"You not fockin' fighting Eniko."

"Yes the fuck Eniko is, I'll do that shit outside so it don't ruin your party but i'm finna whoop her ass Mekai." Sehkani yelled.

Mekai threw her over his shoulders, he started walking toward the car as Sehkani slapped his back and kicked her feet, She was pissed. Mekai didn't know if she was tryna seem like a good girlfriend or if she really wanted to bash her head in for lying- he never seen Sehkani like this.

Opening the backseat door, he placed her in before slamming the door shut. He walked over to the other door before sitting beside her.

"Calm down, you not fighting her." Mekai rubbed her thigh softly, Sehkani rolled her eyes.

"One thing I don't tolerate is being caught lying and still not admitting you lied, I don't lie and if I do it's something small like 'i didn't take your food' or 'i didn't take a pic of you' not know damn raping? Mekai...Her story was 37% believeable. Then...Then she told me she motherfockin' pregnant and that y'all been sleeping together since you been out! She's dumb as fuck." Sehkani slapped her seat,wiping a lone tear.

"Pregnant?" Mekai furrowed his eyebrows, "Sleeping with her? I won't even sleep with you. The fuck is she talm' bout."

"I dunno Mekai, Just lemme beat her ass so she could shut the fuck up." She sighed, interlocking their hand together.

"You beat her ass, Ima beat yours." He bluntly stated.

"Okay," She mumbled before remembering the big surprise, "I almost forgot your biggest present," She giggled, opening the door and stepping out with Mekai behind her.

"Nigga gotta blindfold again?"

Sehkani smiled, "I'll cover your eyes."

Walking back into the building, Mekai wraps his arm around Sehkani waist as he notices she spot Yonica. Sehkani just rolled her eyes and walked toward Julia.

"The present."

Julia nodded and grabbed everyone attention, Sehkani and Mekai stood beside her as she explained what was about to happen.

"Okay so this present is outside, Sehkani actually set this whole thing up but she wanna give me and Mekai father props for it but ima straight up female, My baby girlfriend did this shit and y'all better have respect for her, That's that." Julia spoke, mainly looking at Yonica who just rolled her eyes slickly.

Sehkani climbed on Mekai back before placing her hands over his vision, Julia guided him with his hand and everyone followed outside. Sehkani prayed that nobody spoiled the surprise before Mekai got to it - She hoped Yonica didn't do anything on some slick shit either.

Sehkani slowly climbed down from his back before moving her hands, Mekai looked around with confusion not seeing nothing but a box.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Someone screamed before jumping out from the box, Mekai frozed and Sehkani eyes clouded with tears as she looked between the two. She really wanted to show Mekai how much she loved him.

Everyone cheered and pulled out their phones as Mekai still remained in place, Kadir chuckled before stepping out the box and wrapping his arms around Mekai. That's when he broke down, Sehkani smiled watching the two interact - She's happy that everything went as planned.

"Everyone can move back inside the place," Mekai father yelled, escorting everyone back inside to give Mekai some privacy.

"I missed you man." Mekai sighed, rubbing his Uncle back.

"I been trying see you, Real shit. You know ion play bout' you dawg." Kadir spoke, "But you really should be hugging the person who reached out AND payed for my flight." He pulled away before pointing over at Sehkani.

Sehkani smiled before jumping onto Mekai, She giggled once she felt kisses being placed on her neck. She knew Mekai wasn't good at expressing his feelings, his love language was physical touch; and Sehkani didn't mind one bit.

"Baby, My dress rising." She blushed, trying pull her dress down but Mekai hands kept on her bottom half.

"I love you, Sehkani Eniko Davis. I fockin' mean that shit, and ian just saying that because you brought my favorite nigga to me but I always felt this way. You ain't never leaving me, you really showed yo shit today." Mekai expressed, before placing multiple kisses on her lips.

Sehkani pulled away before resting both of her hands on either side of his face, "I love you too." She smiled, resting her forehead on his.

"Say that shit again."

"I love my man, I love my handsome nigga, I love the boy of my dreams. I love you Mekai and i'll always stand on that."

Julia snapped a picture of two - but Yonica did as well. She was secretly still standing in the door way. She wanted Mekai, and she was gonna get him. She was upset that her plan didn't go as planned, she was still gonna go with the pregnancy not aware of Sehkani knowing the truth.

Yonica wanted war with Sehkani.

Walking away from the party, She pulled out her phone before dialing somebody number. She checked her surroundings before placing it on speaker.

"Wassuh ma?" The boy spoke.

Yonica gagged at the moans she could hear in the background, "Hey babe, I need a favor."

"Anything for you."

Yonica smiled before hanging up.

Another World War just erupted.

- - - -

𝗦𝗲𝗵𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗶𝟬𝟬𝟭 | 𝟤𝟤𝗆 𝖺𝗀𝗈..

𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒, 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 💗.

- - - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.6K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
431K 19.6K 32
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐‡๐„๐Œ.. ยฉ๏ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ฐ๐š†๐š๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚
22.2K 831 31
Read, comment, vote, allat ๐Ÿ˜‰
655K 21.9K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž