π‡πˆπ†π‡π–π€π˜ π“πŽ 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋...

By 80srog

DISCONTINUED. ❝ i'm on the highway to hell ❞ - π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›... thursday and wednesday get sent to a board... More

π‡πˆπ†π‡π–π€π˜ π“πŽ 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋
1. ( arrival )
2. ( roomies )
3. ( tour )
4. ( rainbow )
5. ( powers )
6. ( escape )
7. ( freaks )
8. ( burn )
9. ( not weak )
10. ( stalker )
11. ( beekeeper )
12. ( what? )
13. ( please? )
14. ( don't )
15. ( polaroid )
16. ( kidnapped )
17. ( someone cares )
18. ( pilgrim world )
19. ( eyes )
20. ( cafe )
21. ( vision )
23. ( slit mΜΆyΜΆ your wrists )
24. ( invitation )
25. ( shopping )
writers note !

22. ( maybe i do ) he does

1.2K 77 17
By 80srog

HIGHWAY TO HELL

chapter 22

( maybe i do )  he does

it was currently 12:54pm meaning it was time for everyone to return to back to the centre of jericho. thursday walked down the crowded streets, watching as everyone seemed happy to be back together. however, the only thing thursday could think about was his sister.

she knew that his powers were going to kill him. all this time she knew the one thing that made thursday feel like he was somewhat special would be the cause of his death. he just didn't understand why she didn't tell him earlier. i mean, did he really mean nothing to her.

his hands were still charcoal black and the burning sensation was strong, it felt like someone was relighting his hands on fire over and over again and just as he thought it had stopped, it came back a lot harder. thursday didn't want to look weak, so he put on a brave face, looking as if nothing was bothering him at all.

he tried to look as if he wasn't going to die one day due to the one thing that made him special, or he felt agnoy coming from his hands every second of every minute, or even his own sister knew that he was going to die and she didn't even bother to tell him, or that she makes him feel like nothing and everything he had ever done for her was only benefiting her and would hurt him in the long run.

oh, let's not forget everything thursday had ever done never helped him whatsoever and probably made whatever the situation was 10 times worse than it originally was. no matter how much thursday tried, no good would ever come out of anything. maybe he just wasn't worthy of it.

the only thing thursday had going right now was whatever he and kit had going on. thursday could only hope it would last seeing as that was the only thing he had left.

the was one of the habits thursday had been doing recently, sheltering himself from the world and putting on a brave face; he knew it wouldn't be long until his brave face faltered and everyone saw him for who he really was. he wish that day would never come.

a warm arm wrapped itself around his neck, taking him by surprise. turning to his left, he saw an awfully cheery kit who had never looked happier. "thursday! you're back." kit showed him a toothy grin which thursday had already seen plenty of times.

"i am." thursday spoke. his voice was quite, unusally quite. and knowing thursday, kit knew something was wrong. kits grin seemed to fade as his look changed from happy to worried in only a split second.

"what's wrong?" kit asked, his tone soft as well as his eyes that semed to soften as he looked at the taller boy. however, thursday didn't notice that. "nothing's wrong." thursday lied as the two walked at a slow pace.

"you know you can talk to me, right? the shorter boy told thursday. kit knew that thursady was lying, he wasn't that stupid. sometimes he wished he would just open up to him, he knew it was a hard thing to do but kit knew that if thursday were to open up to someone and not put on the same old brave face, someone would actually be able to help him. someone like himself.

"i said i'm fine." thursday clenched his jaw this time, his voice becoming slightly harsher which was intended. "no, no you're not." kit shook his head, his soft eyes still looking at thursday who wasn't even looking back at him.

thursday didn't respond. kit's eyes scanned thursdays body as they continued their slow walk, that was until his eyes landed on thursdays black hands. the sinclair boy was quick to grab ahold of thursdays hands as he brought them up closer to his face, "did you use your powers? what happened? did wednesday do something? are you in pain?" kit rambled out questions, however they were cut short as thursday ripped his hands away from the boy.

"let go of me." thursday told him, finally looking at the boy beside him but not the way kit would've liked him too. his voice was loud and harsh as his eyes were cold and had nothing else.

"i don't need your help, i don't want your help. you think you can help me? no one can. i said i'm fine, now leave it at that. i don't need your pity. go find someone who wants it. i don't need you." thursday told him with a mean tone as he looked down at the smaller boy. he didn't mean for his words to sound so harsh nor did he mean to suddenly blow up on the boy who was only trying to help.

thursdays features softened quickly as he realised just how harsh he was. he lowered his hands to his side as he took a step forwards, but kit only took a step back. "wow, okay." kit nodded, biting down on his lower lip slightly.

"you're pushing me away again, aren't you?" kit questioned. the last time this happened, thursday pushed kit away and apparently that's exactly what's happening this time. the only difference is, thursday didn't mean to do it this time. goes to show his thoughts about not being good enough or not having a single decent bone in his body were true.

"i know you didn't mean to this time, but that doesn't mean your words hurt me any less. you're not the bad guy you think you are thursday, you just need a little push. come find me when you want it, i'll be waiting." kit looked down, trying his best to hide his watery eyes from thursday before walking away.

thursday was left behind in the middle of the street. any by-passers were now gone as all students had made their way to the centre of the town leaving thursday completlety alone.

kit was right, he did need help. however, he didn't think a little push - as kit said - would do the job. if thursday had a reason to push kit away right now, it would be not to hurt him. thursday knew his fate, and he didn't need kit being upset over it. after everything thursday has already done to him, he doesn't need to be upset about it. he shouldn't be.

in thursdays mind, he was nothing. he was nothing to his family, nothing to his peers and definetly nothing to his sister. that would explain why she never told him the truth.

thursday looked down at his hands which were still darker than ever, maybe this is what he deserved. thursdaty doesn't deserve to have a happy ending, right? he'll always be the dumb sibling who isn't needed for anything.

and for the first time in his life, thursday felt his eyes water. you're weak, he thought. his eyes trailed back to kit who was long gone as he blinked away the tears. he has no reason to cry, it's his fault.

maybe it was time thursday accepted his fate instead of fighting against it. what good would it do him anyways? the only good thing in his life just walked away from him, let's not forget he only just got him back too.

or, maybe kit was exactly what he needed. he needed someone to support him, someone to help him and someone to guide him. that someone was kit. but, was it kit cause kit said it was, or was it kit cause thursday wanted it to be? thursday knew the answer to the question, he just didn't want to say it.

i don't like him. he doesn't like him.

i don't like kit. he doesn't like kit.

why would i like kit? why would he like kit?

what's to like about kit? what's to like about kit?

maybe i do like kit? he does like kit.

alex speaks

my fav depressed boy and his fav boy are back well they are back but they aren't back if you know what i mean

thursday is in his depressed era but he's also in his i like kit era!!!! wooo!!!!!! i have their first kiss planned out and im very very excited for it cause it's gonna be such a cute but sad lil scene

( not proof read so ignore any mistakes pls ... )

please vote and comment .
word count: 1450

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 2.7K 50
ʟᴜᴍΙͺɴᴏᴜꜱ; ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴏʀ κœ±Κœα΄‡α΄…α΄…ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ʟΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›; Κ™Κ€ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› ᴏʀ ꜱʜΙͺΙ΄ΙͺΙ΄Ι’, α΄‡κœ±α΄˜α΄‡α΄„Ιͺα΄€ΚŸΚŸΚ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄…α΄€Κ€α΄‹.
3.8M 113K 64
‼️ FOLLOW DULU SEBELUM BACA ‼️ Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok...
542K 6.6K 93
"Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal tersebut me...